What if? an Y/N x Anasui story

By RosKumi

After the universe gets rebooted causing all but two characters remember what happened after the events of ki... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
April Fool's Day

Chapter 6 🍋

366 11 0
By RosKumi

*Warning for sexual stuff in this chapter*

'What were the events that caused me to have Anasui over at my dorm with just the two of us here?' You think to yourself getting something ready for you and Anasui to snack on.

"You have quite a soft bed, Y/N, fitting for a princess like yourself," Anasui says laying down on your bed with his shoes and jacket off.

You started to walk with the drinks and snacks in hand to where Anasui was, placing the food on the nightstand near your bed.

"Here is something to snack on, sorry I don't have much here since you know it's a college dorm and such," you say nervously.

Anasui turns over in your bed to look at you before saying, "Oh it's fine, thank you regardless."

You look around your dorm room, glad that you had it clean for the most part. The only thing dirty in your room was a bin full of clothes, that you need to wash later on.

You start to get even more nervous with Anasui being in your room let alone him on your bed so you quickly go off to your drawer full of clean clothes.

"Hey, do you want to change out of those clothes you have on now?" You say to Anasui.

Anasui smiles at you before saying, "hmm actually yes, do you have anything that will fit me?"

You look into your clothes and you found a large T-shirt and also a pair of baggy sweatpants. You take them over to Anasui placing them next to him.

"Here you go, hopefully, they will fit you," you say smiling.

Anasui gets up from your bed and started to take his clothes off. This of course causes you to blush quickly covering your face from seeing his semi-muscular build body.

"Guess he always had that body..." you say on accident out loud.

"Hmmm? You said, something princess?" Anasui asks looking at you with his shirt that he was wearing earlier placed on the floor.

"W-what no I didn't...." you lied.

Anasui smiles even more looking around before saying, "hey you have a shower in your dorm?"

"Ummmm yes, why?" You asked.

"Kinda obvious why I asked, I want to take a shower real quick if that's ok?" Anasui reply.

"Oh, ok sure it's over there." You say standing up and pointing to a door connected to your room.

Anasui started to walk over to the door, opening it to show a private bathroom for your room dorm.

"Huh, guess they don't give y'all your own private kitchens but they sure do give y'all a private bathroom," Anasui says stepping inside.

You started to follow him to the door before saying, "yeah kinda funny"

"Hey, can I use your soap for now?" Anasui asks looking into the shower area.

"Sure go ahead" you answer in reply.

Anasui turns on the water, as well started to walk to the doorway where you were standing.

You stepped back a bit, especially seeing that Anasui has a flirty smile placed onto his lips.

"I am going to close the door, as a heads up to let you know I am going to get into the shower now unless, of course, you will like to join me, princess?" Anasui says, which causes you to blush deeply.

"N-no needs..." you say making your way back onto your bed.

Anasui looks at you a bit disappointed, before closing the bathroom door again.

During the time Anasui was in the shower you started your college work, not being focused on it too much.

As for Anasui being in the shower, he thought about how cute you were as you became flustered with the way he tease you. He is disappointed you didn't come into the shower with him so he can see how your body is naked, with water dripping onto it. He started to get an erection thinking this way.

"Damn," He says before putting his head under the water to try and clear his mind of thinking about how he wants to have you screaming his name as he does things to you.

As he gets out of the shower he picks up the towel you had in the bathroom and started to dry himself off with it. Looking at the clothes he decided to not wear the shirt you gave him, not because it didn't fit nor because it was ugly to him, he would love to see your reaction to his bare chest. He just ended up wearing the sweatpants you gave him to wear.

He isn't wearing any underwear of course under the sweatpants because he didn't want to wear them right now, so he ended up just folding all his clothes together in hand and walking out of the bathroom.

He saw you with headphones on doing something, one can only guess your college work. He slowly makes his way to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"AHHH" you yell out taking off your headphones only to realize it was Anasui who scared you.

You look up at Anasui seeing as he is cupping your face with his hand, giving him your 'oh come on man' face.

"Oh, sorry," Anasui says laughing at how cute your face is as of now.

You notice he is shirtless only wearing the sweat pants, a bit lower in the front. His hair was wet, and he smelled like he use both your shampoo as well body wash. Your face becomes red, thinking about how sexy he looks in those clothes.

"O-oh..... ummmm...... do you need to dry your hair?" You ask trying to get your mind off of his body as of now.

"S-Sure, but will you dry my hair for me?" Anasui says slowly laughing.

"HUH?" You say in reply.

"Well you did say you liked to place your fingers in my hair, so how about you dry my hair for now?" Anasui says giving his best innocent smile.

You rolled your eyes and started to look into your 'hair care' drawer to find your blow dryer to dry Anasui's hair.

"Sit," You say as you are now sitting down on the edge of your bed from plugging in your blow-dyer near your nightstand.

"Will do princess" Anasui says sitting down between your thighs.

You look at Anasui in shock before saying, "What are you doing?"

Anasui looking at you smiling with his head resting on your thighs saying, "you said sit, so I sat, you didn't tell me where to sit so I choose for myself."

You with a blush-filled face turn on the blow dryer in a cold setting and blew it into Anasui's face who moves his head forward laughing hard.

You smiled while drying Anasui's hair running your fingers through it. It does feel soft, and you can see Anasui is getting goosebumps on his skin. After you get done fully drying his hair, you kiss the top of his head after turning it off.

Anasui gets up and turned around to you smiling, he is semi-blend down facing you pinning you onto the bed a bit. He leans in closer to you, and slowly started to kiss your lips. You also started to kiss him back slowly moving your hands from his arms to his neck. You then wrapped your arms around his neck, causing Anasui to get on top of you laying you down on the bed.

You feel Anasui's hands move to your thighs, pulling you to his groin area to feel he is hard already. Your inner thigh has been throbbing since the start of this kiss.

Your both are using tongues while kissing, but Anasui gently bites your bottom lip causing you to moan a bit.

"Y/N, may I fuck you tonight?" Anasui asks after fully pulling away from kissing you.

"Sure, I would very much like that," You say being sluty as you can.

With that Anasui started to strip you out of your clothes, kissing you in between. As you lay in front of Anasui wearing only your underwear, you can see a blush on Anasui's cheeks.

"I should let you know I don't have a rubber, so is it ok for us to do it raw cause if not we can not do anything tonight," Anasui says trying to confirm if you actually will like to keep onward to have sex with him.

You nodded, "Oh yes, I am sure".

With that Anasui slowly kissed your neck, before sucking onto it and giving you hickeys. He unclips your bra, exposing your breast. He trails down your neck onto your breast, using one hand to play with one breast and his mouth to play with the other one.

You started to moan softly while he is playing with your breast. Slowly his free hand trails down onto your body, putting his hand in between your panties and skin in your lady part area and rubbing it making sure you are wet enough before placing his fingers inside you.

Anasui again started to kiss you slowly taking off your panties. He divided your legs placing your lower half to feel his erection.

"O-oh," You say with a flirty smile to Anasui.

He takes out his manhood from the sweatpants showing he has it pierced down there. Rubbing you down there first before placing his manhood inside of you. You moan as he started to move slowly inside you, kissing you.

Your arms wrapped around Anasui pulling him closer to you. As he started to go rougher and faster, seems to move in the direction of how your moans sounded, and your nails started to dig into his back.

He takes your hands and pins them down kissing you as you both are moaning. He takes his manhood out and turned you over on all four to then take you from the back gripping your head.

It doesn't hurt, if anything you like it. He smacks your butt a few times gripping it, speeding up the movements. You are biting your pillow as he lets go of your hair, slowly moving closer on top of you pining you down even more to keep you in place.

"A-ANASUI" You moan loudly rolling your eyes to the back of your head as you are about to cum.

"AH FUCK PRINCESS," Anasui says pulling your neck with his hand to his body upward, biting your shoulder, both of you cumming.

He lets you go falling next to you in the bed, smiling at each other. You both kissed each other gently before becoming tired out, sleeping in each other arms.

______________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

HEY, I TYPED OVER 1,200 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER YAY!!!

if any of y'all know who is the artist of the piece in this chapter, please comment their name here in case others will like to go off and support the artist, please.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.1K 19
"Then... I have to do all I can to save this bloodline... and their world." Suddenly, a seemingly normal person is thrown into a not-so-normal situat...
25.9K 824 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
5.6K 152 36
Herumi is an 18 years old boy who lives an ordinary life and was living in an orphanage. he lost both of his parents at 8 years. Even his ordinary, t...
3.2K 197 16
If I could describe him in one word, it would be- Sweet. Like candy. Josuke Higashikata: The name of the boy I've had a crush on since I moved to...