The samurai, An Legendary Adv...

By allison765

After finding the samurai, Shiro, Keith, and the others start their journey to find the crystal, during the j... More

Chapter two: a few more days later
Chapter three: everyone's resolve
Chapter four: Keith's awake
Chapter five: the beginning of a new journey, part 1
Chapter six: the beginning of a new journey, part 2
Chapter seven: The cursed Ink
Chapter eight: Into the Kodoku
Chapter nine: Shiro captured
Chapter ten: your fault
Chapter eleven: Zarkon's base
Chapter twelve: Zarkon vs Keith
Chapter Thirteen: Recovery
Chapter fourteen: Keith's day off
Chapter Fifteen: The assassin
Chapter sixteen: Shiro's worries and Hunk's resolve
Chapter seventeen: the grand science expo
Chapter Eighteen: Ulaz's return
Chapter nineteen: the secret of Shiro's sword
Chapter twenty: Adam's struggles
Chapter twenty-one: the Crystal Jems
Chapter twenty-two: Ruby and Shiro
Chapter twenty-three: the Eastern crystal Jems vs The Galra
Chapter twenty-four: lover's quarter
Chapter twenty-five: Trap Into the Death!
Chapter twenty-six: Rose's deadly trap
Chapter twenty-seven: The Eastern Jem Temple
Chapter twenty-eight: The four directions, part 1
Chapter twenty-nine: The four directions, part 2
Chapter thirty: A breakable earth
Chapter thirty-one: A forged bond
Chapter thirty-two: Shiro's power within
Chapter thirty-three: Pretend army
Chapter thirty-four: the aftermath of the Temple
Chapter thirty-five: rehabilitation again
Chapter thirty-six: Adam's letter
Chapter thirty-seven: memories of Ryou
Chapter thirty-eight: Welcome back to Aurs
Chapter thirty-nine: The Beacon of the Tower
Chapter Forty: Promise
Chapter Forty-one: Light and Darkness
Chapter Forty-two: The Battle of Aurs

Chapter one: the letter

53 3 0
By allison765

Dear Commander Sam Holt

I hope you and your family are not too worried about me and Adam. It feels like a lifetime since we disappeared from home but it's only been a month, 2 months actually.

We didn't mean to leave on purpose but we found a fantastic world-Altea! It was home to species including humans but it's not always a safe place, there is a species known as the Galra, led by a vile and evil lord called Zarkon, their main objection is to rule over the planet so me and my friends are going to stop them.

However, there was a little complication, Adam, he has joined the Galra, I don't know why but he believes that they are the ticket to get us home but I don't believe that, the only way to get home is that well from my family's home.

Whoever thought that my grandfather's stories were true, I meant I spent years doubting him, believing that was all in his head but he was right about so much, that's why I must understand this world so I can find a way to get us home.

I know what you're thinking that I'm alone, but I'm not I never was, I found some friends, they're helping me, one of them is called Keith, he is a half-daemon, that's right, daemons, they're not like the kind that you see in books.

But anyway, he's not the only one, I meet a young girl named Romelle, she's incredible and a strong fighter but not only that, I also met a another person named Lance, he's a monk but he's also a little self-centered but he's also a great fighter and a daemon of his own named Katara.

And I almost forgot Hunk and Pidge, they're both daemons explorers, Hunk is the most friendliest person that you'll ever meet, he might get scared at first when he faces a challenge but he'll come to you in great need and Pidge is so much like your daughter, intelligence, smart and incredibly strong both in and out.

Oh I almost forgot, I also met another friend whose name is Stats, you probably like him. He's very sweet and he also said Stats like those monsters from a TV show.

But anyway I'll find a way to get back to you, I know I feel like I'm letting you down but I want you to know that I really glad to be working with you all the time after all you're kind of like a father to me so I hope that one day I'll come and see you again and I'll tell you everything about my adventures and tell you a little bit more about Keith.

But what can I tell you about it, and he can be a little hard-headed and stubborn very stubborn, but deep down he has a very good heart and care for the innocent, I really hope that one day you get to meet him and meet all my friends so I bet you a very well day ahead for all the days then you'll return from Kerberos.

Oh and tell Matt I said hi and I hope to see him again soon so as you were good luck and...farewell

Love Shiro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 3 12
After dealing their common enemies, Adam and Sendak, What appears to be the near-end of their journey instead leads Keith and the rest facing against...
19.2K 935 51
Keith and Lance get stuck on a strange plant and must survive the best they can until they get rescued. This story is loosely based on the paladins o...
516 51 43
the story continues as Shiro and Keith and their friends continue to find the Samurai and to search for a way to get Shiro home as they traveling wor...
1.3K 53 11
this is a Keith x Lance. I wrote this out in my spare time because I've been binge watching Voltron. ENJOY!! ♥️