OUT OF THE DARK: Emma Grace T...

By One_Year_Warrior

In the summer before her freshman year, Emma shut her friends away so she could handle assaults on her life w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHORS NOTE
EXTRAS!!!! XD
Extra #1: "What Happened After That?"
Extra #2 "Let Me Explain" Part 1
Extra Three "Who's Personality" Quiz
Extra! Extra! Booster for my hunger games fan fiction
NEWS FOR ALLL THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS TRILOGY!!!!!

Extra #2 "Let Me Explain" Part 2

14 1 0
By One_Year_Warrior

Events-
Many of the events in this book are fiction or slightly altered truths. Let's start with an event Emma mentioned in the first book. The one where she was beat up by Jeremy's high school buddies. This was an actual event that happened to me and was actually the very first fight that I took part in. Everything after that is pretty much fiction, except for the severe bullying, that is true. My life was never necessarily at risk but it was and still is a very big problem in my life. I was never stabbed in the head, so don't worry I'm fine. That's pretty much it, again if you have any questions about a particular event please leave it in the comments section and I will gladly answer. Thanks guys ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.3K 86
Emma's just another typical girl who's lost in her own head and in love with a celebrity. She has just graduated from high school and with every move...
3.4K 115 26
It's the summer before Emma's freshman year. It's been almost four years, and she is still struggling with the sadness of Alex. Mikey will be a junio...
6.6K 214 23
Emma has gone to Reymon Middle school for only a year, not even, she's a new sixth grader. Nothing's really that great for her, she suffers from depr...
3.7K 168 62
Olivia Ava Cooper. A pretty, sweet girl who moves to Miami with the new school year. She has had a tough past and now lives with her father. She meet...