Witchy World's Lost Alpha's B...

By Hunniebahm

Part Two of Witchy World's Lost Alpha: The Forgotten Mate! Hunnie had been informed her mate has arrived back... More

Witchy World's Forgotten Mate by Hunnie Bahm
Forgotten Prologue
Exiled
Chapter 1. Welcome Home
A Dream Not So True
You'll Never Understand
What's Done, Is Done
Amnesic
I Trust You
Are We Really Happy
Sit and Look Pretty
Me Culpa
Chapter 10. One Sided
No Puzzles
Only You
Turn of Events
Results You Wanted
Sickening
Truthful Lies
Murder Scene
We Don't Fancy The Enemy
Faith
Chapter 20. Dreamy Baby
Space Pub
The Better You
Doesn't Get Any Better Than This
Much Worse
Submit, No More
Spiritual Warding
MATE
Unexpected Rampage
Confessions and Sins
Chapter 30. Lewd Bastards
Painful Truth
Where's Kris
A New Bahm
Not Easily Digested
Wrong Turn: Nurse Hunnie
Chat Back
Keep Your Mate Close
Darkness
Ring The Alarm
Chapter 40. Under The Weather
Seeds Everywhere
What's Clear, is Clear
Hot and Steamy
Reaper
It's Not Over
Do You Hear Me Now
Brighter Days
Something's Fishy
It Speaks
Chapter 50. Eternal Love
A Glimpse of Sunshine
Booseful Tranquility
Young Master
Safe Word
Pray For This
A Lull
Smothered
Stay On Your Toes
Cruel Heavens
Chapter 60. A Mighty Hold
Time to Act
Freedom is Coming, Tomorrow
Neither Dead, Nor Alive
Snack Time
Said A Little Prayer For You
Is It Over, Now?
Story Time
Loving Foul Beings
Unusual Ways
Chapter 70. Wrap it Up
High Times
Surprise, Baby
Two Calls For A Party
At Stake
Clearer Minds
Hiyah, Pop!
Peace
Once Upon A Moon
Chapter 80. Eternity Day
Witchy Ending

Brotherhood, No More

21 1 0
By Hunniebahm

Hunnie's P.o.v

My heart raced when Kris didn't want to have Bahari back to Bahm. 

Why is he doing this now?

"My baby," he sobs again, placing his forehead against the Bahari's sleeping chest.

I'm not sure this was a good idea at all to come and see him so soon. My gut was screaming to take the baby away, but then I figured Bahm would grab him at some point.

"Your baby?

No...it's-"

 Bahm shuts his mouth and instead reaches for Bahari slowly again, but Kris stands up, giving Bahm his shoulder.

"Why... are you allowed t-to come into m-my life, and make me feel special, only to take it all away?"

Kris' eyes flickered red as he spoke to Bahm angrily.

"Kris...
Please, give me him." 

Bahm spoke softly, but I could feel he held back since Kris held our son. We weren't sure what to expect, and I kept sending him desperate, pleading looks.

"Why can't he be mine too?"

 He sobs, pressing Bahari to his face once again.

"Kris-please...
Don't be this way.
Give him to me." 

Bahm groans calmly, and when time goes by with Kris standing there inhaling Baby Bahari's scent, become even more nervous. I want my baby back now.

"Su-Support his head, Kris," I begged worriedly and eyed Bahm again.

Kris was so hurt, but there was nothing we could do. The reality of this all was cruel, but we must react accordingly to Mother Nature.

"Kris..."

 I said out loud again, and Bahm placed his hand on Kris' behind Bahari's head, but he turned again, giving Bahm the shoulder.

Bahm clenches his jaw, and for the first time, he looks highly nervous. 

Kris wasn't listening to us at all, and my eyes searched throughout the halls.

Leolo eyes me immediately, and I mouth for him to come over, and he begins taking slow steps towards us.

"You don't deserve to b,e a dad again," Kris yells, and the incantation spell slips out of my mouth as Leolo and Bahm both catch Kris and Bahari, who flinches awake immediately. My heart pounded in fear, but once Bahm grabbed hold of a crying Bahari, I exhaled roughly.

His cry echoed through the hall, as well as my heartbeat. I felt like I didn't know what Kris would do, and as a new mom, I couldn't take any chances. I wouldn't.

"Shall we erase his memories then, Your Highness?"

"Yeah.

He can't handle the situation anymore. He's slipping," Bahm says, kissing Bahari's cheeks.

"Did Tenn bring the device?" I asked.

"Yes, and it's hooked up already."

Eyeing Kris' sleeping body in Leolo's arms as he led us upstairs to The Healing Chambers, I could hear all my friends and even my mother eating in The Dining Hall.

"How does it feel to be a supernatural grandma?"

"Oh, I'm so excited!

I can't wait to see if the twins will have Hunnie's curly golden hair!" I hear my mother's voice reply to my friend Lenah. It's been so long since I last saw my mother!

Once we arrived at the room, a part of me didn't want to be the one doing this. Tears sprung from my eyes, and I placed Hubi on the bed and turned away from Kris's limp body.

This wasn't kind, the whole process, because he didn't want to go through with it, and I enchanted him again.

I broke down, facing away from everyone, until Suki walked in.

"Oh.

Is everything alright?" she says.

"Hunnie?

What's wrong?"

"This is cruel!" I bawled, and Bahm came behind me, turning me around to face him in a hug.

"I know, sweetie, but he can't cope with this.

It's killing him the way it is for me."

"But he doesn't want to!" I swipe my runny face and wrap my hands around Bahm's neck.

"Hunnie, he's so hurt that things have changed. I don't know what he would do or to himself." Mirah then walks in. I know her scent well. I also sensed a familiar chemical and turned to see her.

"Hello, Your Highness.

Are we doing this?"

 Mirah says, and with my new advanced vision, I could see she had a syringe with what smelled like anesthesia.

"What's that for?

He's already sleeping." I said with attitude.

 I couldn't fight the fire in me about my mates as long as I was connected to them both.

"It's to take my heart out," Bahm mumbles miserably, and I Look up at him. 

A few tears fall from his eyes, and he quickly wipes them away.

While Kris was on the bed, Suki and Leolo placed the helmet device on his head and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Do you think you can still do this, Hunnie?

For me?"

I bit my lips and nodded my head. My emotions were unstable from my bond with Kris, and it felt like I had betrayed him.

"Suki will do most of the pulling, alright?

You talk soothingly to his brain and tell him what to forget and remember, okay?"

"How...How do you know that?"

"Tenn explained to me how it works." He says, taking his thumb and wiping my cheeks before placing a kiss on my quivering lips.

"I don't...

I don't know what to tell him..." My voice croaks and I bury my head in his chest.

"Tell him what you think is right., but you have to sever the mate bond with him, Hunnie.

I'll place a protective barrier around his body and heart so he isn't so impacted by the rejection that'll come when he wakes. He's immortal, so it shouldn't be that bad."

Suki begins to pull his memories from the device and places them in a portal she holds over his head.

"I'm ready, Your Majesty!"

Slowly I walked over, leaning on the bed, and caught hold of Kris' hand.

"Hey, Kris..." Once I began, Bahm stood behind me, kissing my shoulder.

"Hey Kris, you've lived a very good life.

You found out you have a father and siblings now-" 

Lost in thought, I could feel Bahm shaking behind me, and he began lowering himself to the floor as I thought about my next words carefully.

"I'm...I'm not...your mate...

I never was, so I mu-must let y-you g-go."

My chest thumped painfully, and I lay beside him, looking up at his distorted memories fade away, bit by bit. It made me cry, but I kept going on.

"You just met your father, Bahm, from the scent of your siblings inside of me.

You saw me at the academy and stayed in t-touch... Everything you knew about him will be forgotten."A sudden loud sob erupts from Bahm as he sits on the floor, and I see Leolo run to his side. 

We were all hurting, each and every face in the room. Kris has been a part of their lives for quite some time, so I'm sure this was devastating to erase memories of Bahm from his memories. He needed a father-and-son bond, not a friendship or bromance relationship.

I continued to lullaby in his ears.

"Y-You came down to the kingdom to meet your new siblings...You'll also f-forget every intimate, hurtful, sad, and happy time you had with Bahm... 

You'll only know him n-now as your father, and you'll only know me as his mate. The girl-..." I began choking right away, burying my face in my hands.

"Your majesty, I'm sorry, but we should hurry before the enchantment spell wears off. I don't want to use the anesthesia just yet." Mirah says.

I sighed, ready to release it all.

 "You'll remember me... as the girl... you went to school with your best friend, whom you respect. You won't remember you had feelings for me.

 Y-You're happy your dad and I are mated. You...Y-You l-love us.

Be-Be happy, Kris. 

You've always been loved, remember that.

Remember, you're the best music producer.

Remember your good life and how you've finally found the father that loves you. 

Forget all the bad in the castle and within Withy World. 

Forget the way your mother treated you. She's always loved you. 

...Remember that your father will always want what's best for you, and... forget that his heart was inside of your chest and how you both shared a connection."

I wipe my face, but a sob erupts from my throat, and I'm scooped up into Bahm's arms.

Who knows long we both cried in each other's arms, but when I lifted my head, Kris' shirt was off, revealing a dotted black line running down his chest. I looked at Bahm's face, and he was crying silently while watching Mirah inject Kris.

I embraced his crying body as he held me, but once Mirah informed us that she was ready for the spell, he lost it and placed me back onto the bed, bawling on top of my stomach. I was more surprised the babies were still asleep!

A sudden Dark Orb flickers over his body, and I could tell Bahm had put the protection barrier around Kris now.

"Your Highness, can you assist me in severing the connection." Suki asked Bahm, but he shouted, "I CAN'T," and bawled, turning to hold me as he cried on my shoulder.

"I-I...

I c-can't do it!

It hurts..s-so m-much!"

"I'll do it."

I confirmed over with him, squeezing him tightly.

"I don't want this anymore," Bahm stands, walking over to the corner of the room.

"I don't want to remember any of it either!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 17.3K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
422K 17.8K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
113K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
11.4K 862 20
(if you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates, then don't start reading this. Please read that one first because this is the sequel) I'm no longer Sop...