Chase The Dark Together || Ni...

By kisseskawaii

"What are good wings without the courage to fly?" "I'll risk it all for you." Enhypen's Ni-ki Fanfic ^-^ ... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
1 ¦ Midnight
2 ¦ Him.
3 ¦ unexpected visit
4 ¦ Escape Time
5 ¦ Dancing with the enemy
6 ¦ Skin as white as the snow
7 ¦ Out of place
8 ¦ Interlude : Question
9 ¦ The "Party"
10 ¦ Given or Taken
11 ¦ Not For Sale
12 ¦ Go big or Go Home
13 ¦ His "sweetheart"
14 ¦ Side By Side
15 ¦ Scent of you
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ I&credible
18 ¦ Make The Change
19 ¦ Anti-Romantic
20 ¦ No More Dream
21 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
22 ¦ Calling (Run To You)
23 ¦ Zero Moment
24 ¦ I Don't Know You Anymore
25 ¦ One In A Billion
26 ¦ Love me or Leave me
27 ¦ Make It Right
28 ¦ Outro : Day 2
29 ¦ Walk The Line
30 ¦ Let Me In
31 ¦ Intro : The Invitation
32 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
33 ¦ Strange
34 ¦ Lost In The Fire
35 ¦ Mixed Up
36 ¦ Fake Love
37 ¦ Burning Up (FIRE)
38 ¦ Intentions
39 ¦ Need To Know
40 ¦ Good Boy Gone Bad
41 ¦ Under The Influence
42 ¦ Survivor's Guilt
43 ¦ Hold Back The River
44 ¦ I Need the Light
45 ¦ Attention, please!
46 ¦ Illusion
48 ¦ Deja Vu
49 ¦ All Night
50 ¦ New Thing
51 ¦ Pacify Her
52 ¦ Die For You
Epilouge ¦ Forever Only

47 ¦ To Myself

2.4K 89 95
By kisseskawaii

After the free time, we all went together to a park and looked at a few sights. Ni-ki wasn't with us, of course, probably going back to the hostel. The whole time I got nasty looks from Lilien, as if she knew that Ni-ki and I had met. She probably knew that too... That snake always knows everything. I tried to ignore her looks as best I could. 

"I heard you were kidnapped." I whispered to Vic and she blushed a little while I raised my eyebrow. 

"I really wanted to wait for you, but he...I...Heeseung just-" she tried to explain, but I interrupted her. 

"It's okay. I'm not mad." I smiled at her and she calmed down again. If Victoria hadn't left, I'd probably still be mad at Ni-ki. And I shouldn't be mad, that just wastes my energy unnecessarily. 

"Have you been alone all this time then?" She looked at me apologetically, shocked. 

"No..." I bit my lower lip and Vic snapped her eyes open. 

Did you find a hot guy here?!" She said it so loudly that I immediately pressed my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh. No I didn't!" I had to laugh a little, even though everyone was looking at us funny now. She mumbled something into my hand and I quickly took it away. 

"Then what happened?" She repeated.

"Ni-ki was there. And he invited me out to dinner." I said in a whisper and looked briefly at Lilien, who thankfully didn't give me a death stare for once. 

"Ni-ki? But I thought you were mad at him?" She whispered back. 

"I was. But there's no point in me being mad. He hasn't let up." I said and Victoria smirked. 

"I just hope he doesn't hurt you..." Vic looked at me seriously now and I nodded. 

"I hope so too. My heart has already gotten a few cracks because of Yeonjun.... If Ni-ki hurts me, I'm afraid then my heart will burst..." I bit my lower lip uncertainly and she put her hand on my arm. 

"If it shatters, I'll pick up all the pieces again and we'll glue them back together." She smiled at me and I returned her smile with thanks. 

In the evening we were back at the hostel and Victoria and I went up to our room to rest. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Ni-ki came in. I sat up and looked at him confused. 

"What are you doing here?" Victoria looked first at Ni-ki and then at me. 

"Are you coming to the forest, the others want to sit around and play truth or dare?" He looked at me, waiting for my answer. 

"Honestly, I don't really feel like it." I said. 

"Please sweetheart. I don't want to go there either, but Lilien said she'd rat me out to the teacher if I didn't show up. I've cleared it with the others, they don't say anything, but Lilien is just-" 

"A bitch." Victoria finished the sentence for him and I looked at Ni-ki sighing. 

"Alright, but I won't stay long." I got up, grabbed a sweater to put over me since it was cold outside and went downstairs with Vic and Ni-ki. We went into the woods where there was a bonfire and lots of people sitting around. I was starting to get uncomfortable because I didn't like being in one place with so many people I didn't know that well, but I sat down on the ground anyway where there was a seat cushion and Ni-ki sat down next to me. 

There were beer bottles being passed around, so I just rolled my eyes. It was obvious that someone had brought beer. I just hoped the teacher didn't catch us. Many were talking to each other until Lilien noticed that Ni-ki was there. She grinned at him and told everyone to be quiet. 

"Let's play truth or dare." She said and everyone agreed. I pulled my sweater over my wrists since I was a little cold and waited for them to start playing. Why didn't I bring a jacket it's still February?! The bottle was spun and it landed on Heeseung, who Vic was sitting next to. 

"Truth or dare?" Lilien asked him. 

"Dare." Lilien smirked and took a sip from her beer bottle.

 "You have to kiss Amanda on the mouth for 10 seconds." I went wide-eyed and looked at Victoria, who was now looking down at the floor and swallowing. There was a short pause where no one said anything. 

Finally, Heeseung answered. "I won't. I have a girlfriend." 

Then he took victoria's hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Unintentionally, I started to smile and Caro Vic looked up at him in surprise. 

"It doesn't matter if you want to or not. It's a dare." Lilien insisted and I couldn't hold back anymore. Half the day she's been bugging me with her stupid looks and now she's making my best friend's boyfriend cheat on her? 

"Lilien, he said he doesn't want to kiss her. Accept that! He has a girlfriend." All eyes were on me now and I hated it, but I sat still. Lilien squinted her eyes in anger and Amanda looked at her helplessly. Finally, Lilien rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever, let him kiss his girlfriend." She said and I looked at Vic. She smiled at me thankfully, whereupon Heeseung pressed his lips to hers. People started counting down and I turned away. I didn't really like watching my best friend making out, it was like watching your sister. When they were done Heeseung turned the bottle. It landed on me and I sighed. 

"Truth." I said and a guy in the crowd asked me a question. 

"Are you a virgin?" I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows waiting. 

"Yes I am." I said, which made him start grinning. 

"Thought Yeonjun already took you through..." I heard someone mutter and turned in that direction. Horrified, I looked at Lilien. 

"Shut up Lilien." Ni-ki said to her, but she just grinned. 

"What did you say?" I asked her sourly. How the hell does that bitch know that! 

"Oh nothing... "She smiled innocently and took another sip of her beer. I turned the bottle sourly and was about to get up when I felt a hand on my thigh. 

"Don't go." I looked at Ni-ki.

"I'm not in the mood anymore. Just two rounds and I want to punch her in the face already." I said sourly and he gently stroked my thigh to calm me down. 

"Just ignore her." He asked me and I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I sat back down normally and looked at the others while still feeling his hand on my thigh. It was warm and gave me goosebumps since it was pretty cold outside. 

A few rounds went on like this without anything exciting happening. Until the bottle landed on Ni-ki. "Truth." He said without hesitation and I realized that his hand was still on my thigh. My cheeks flushed, thinking of what everyone else would think. 

"Are you in love right now?" Some girl in the crowd asked and I stiffened as he gently squeezed my thigh. But since all eyes were fixed on him, no one saw it, for which I was very grateful.

"Yeah." 

You could hear a few girls gasp and start looking at each other. I quickly put my hand on his and pushed it away without anyone noticing. If they saw his hand there, they would think he was in love with me. 

"Who's the lucky girl?" Asked another girl. 

"That wasn't the question." Ni-ki answered with a grin and I looked at him for a moment. Right at that moment, he looked at me too and gave me a quick wink. I turned my head away again and saw that Lilien had seen it. 

She had seen Ni-ki wink at me. And if looks could kill... then I would have enjoyed my last breath at that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.1K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
31.4K 1.5K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
35.7K 1.9K 32
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚...
1.4M 36.3K 74
«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoon [210527] 2 in #enhypenjake [210707] 3...