From London To Cali. (UNDER C...

By Tiania_faith

When Armani Collins moves from London to her hometown of California and meets up with her old crew again , al... More

From London To Cali. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Love, Lust or Infatuation?
Adorn.
California Swag.
The Effect Of Lust.
Impossible?
6 Screaming Flags.
Lay You Down.
T&A
My Life.
My Life II
Awhh Yeah.
Your Eyes.
Anticipation.
The Shoot Part 1
The Shoot Part 2
Why Can't I Forget?
Surprise, Surprise.
Forbidden Love Part 1
Forbidden Love Part 2
Your My Kryptonite.
Mistakes
Emotions.
Torn.
Venom
Sticky Suitation
Keep Your Head In The Books.
Love Part I
Love II
LA Streets
Desperation
Magic
Lions,Tigers & Bears.
Princess
Resistance

Mystery Love.

1.2K 29 3
By Tiania_faith

Tiara.

I decided to surprise Armani today..i ain't seen or spoken to her in a while and i miss her. Doing modelling is good and all that but you know how it goes..you got all this money and no one to spend it with. Spotlight has been really off with me lately as well, always running off to that Cee Jay nigga, It's the same thing everyday. He knows how I feel about him hanging around him yet he never listens. All I get in reply is "He's no harm, T. He's just my boy."

I screwed my face as i thought about our last argument about him. It resulted in us not talking for about a week. I REALLY don't like him, can't Spot do me and him a favour by staying away from him?. Ugh. I grabbed my keys off the kitchen table and continued to make my way to my front door when I saw Spotlight coming down the stairs.

"Spot? Where you heading?" 

"To see Jay, He got into another fight" He sighed

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even say nothing,T" He smiled as he reached the bottom of the staircase

"At least drop me at Armani's school if you don't want me to complain"

He smiled and grabbed his keys off the table top counter.

"Anything for my baby" He muttered under his breath smirking

We walked out the door together and jumped into his Jeep.

If you was wondering, Spot doesn't live with me, we're just always together. When i'm not working, i'm either at his house or he's at mine. Inseparable, i guess you could say..We reached the high school in no time. I rang Armani's phone as Spotlight pulled up outside but she wasn't answering her phone..hmm. That's not like her.

I rang Chloe instead and she picked up instantly.

"Long time no speak,missy!" She answered

"I know right, i was coming to suprise y'all but Armani ain't answeing her phone, you know where she at?"

"No idea..She left school a while ago then Lang followed but i ain't heard from her" 

"Hmm..I swear and Langston ain't even talking..no worries, just get yo ugly ass outta school so i can see you"

"Alright, I'm coming! I'm just going to lockers and we'll be out"

We'll?

"Okay, i'll see you in a few"

I hung up and looked over at Spot. 

"Don't get into any trouble now" I screwed up my face remembering he's leaving me for that nigga Cee Jay.

"I won't,baby" He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I'm being serious, I know what your like when your around him.."

"Don't worry about a thing" He whispered

He kissed me one my last time and i left his car. I walked towards the front gates and saw Chloe standing there with some boy.

She walked up to me and embraced me in some big hug but i was peeping the guy behind her.

"How are you,Chlo? I've missed y'all!"

"How am I? How are YOU? Don't think I didn't see your photoshootn for Forever 21!"

I laughed and brushed it off. I was too busy looking at this guy behind us. He was talking to someone but all his attention was on me. 

"It was just a little something, nothing huge. I got paid off it though" I said returning my gaze back to Chloe

"You out here getting paid while i'm out here grinding in school" She laughed shaking her head

"So where's Armani?" I asked trying not to peep this guy

"I don't know, she walked out of school at break after-"

Chloe began to explain something along the lines of Armani, 106 & Park and Langston but her voice soon drifted as I caught this boy staring at me again. I tried to stifle my laugh but by me doing that, it made him smile.

Chloe had caught on that I was no longer listening to her and noticed that I was staring at someone behind her. 

"Ohh, I see you girl... lemme introduce you to Julian" She said pulling my hand smirking as we walked towards that boy I been peeping.

As i walked closer to him, i realised how fine this brother was. I normally don't go for these lightskin niggas but damn, i'll make an exception for him.

"Tiara, this is Julian, Julian this is Tiara"

"You alright?" He smiled at me..I love a boy with a good smile.

"Yeah I'm good.." I returned a shy smile. I don't get shy..so why am i blushing?

 "I ain't seen you round here before.."

"Yeah, i live in Central LA, like Hollywood.."

Julian 

Yo, this female right here is bad... Hella bad. I walked out of school besides Chloe to see this female standing out here looking bomb af. I wanted to go talk to her but one of my boys came up to me and started talking to me about some school project or something.

"Yo, Ju, when you gon holla at me about-"

His voice drowned out as I looked over to this girl and she was looking over at me with her mesmerising hazel eyes. She blushed and looked away when I caught her looking and acted as if she was listening to whatever Chloe was talking to her about.

"Urm..soon, don't..worry" My words drifted as i caught sight of her smile.

"Nah, I'm serious Julian, this project is due in-"

I watched her as she played with her manicured nails and hid her smile. She had long dark red hair with a gold band around her forehead, she wore a simple outfit but made it look so..good. She stood tall in her Prada heels which complimented her legs so well. She caught me looking, making her laugh which made me smile. She returned her gaze back to Chloe as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and lowered her eyelashes.I watched as she would engage in a conversation with Chloe but occasionally glance up at me making her bite her botttom lip anxiously.

"JULIAN!" Jason, the person i was supposed to be talking to, shouted at me snapping me out of my thoughts

"What,nigga?!"

"Just make sure you get your part of the project done! I ain't getting an F cause of you bruh" He said and walked off

I rolled my eyes and tried to look back at this girl but as i looked over i saw that she was on her way over here with Chloe. Shit.

"Tiara, this is Julian, Julian this is Tiara" Chloe introduced

"You alright?" I smiled

"Yeah I'm good.." She returned a shy smile.

 "I ain't seen you round here before.." I said, which is true. I ain't never seen her around West LA before.

"Yeah, i live in Central LA, like Hollywood.."

"Right" I nodded.

I didn't know what else to say, which is not like me.

"Okay, there is no time for small talk" Chloe interrputed just as i was about to open my mouth to say something.

"We need to find out where Armani and Lang are" 

"I say we head down to Langston's house.." I said "If he ain't there, then i'm sure his brothers will know something"

We decided to walk to Langston's. Chloe was on the phone to Day Day walking ahead of me and Tiara.

It was silent between us and i wanted to get to know her better..All i know is her name.

"Soo..what brings you down here?" 

"Oh down here?  I came to see Armani and Chlo, i was free of shoots today so i thought why not" She smiled

"Shoots? You model?"

"Yeah" She chuckled

"I'm not surprised actually, your bomb af" I laughed

"Are you always this blunt with all the girls you talk to?" 

"Only with the girls I want to get to know better"

"What you tryna say?" She rose a perfectly arched eyebrow as a smile lay on her lips

I laughed again and placed my hand in hers, she entwined her fingers with mine but then she pulled her hand away suddenly.

"Uh, sorry Julian..I have a boy-" She hesitated

"I'm a lesbian" 

Chloe

For fucks sake! Why did i say that for?! His facial expression changed so quickly, i actually wanted to laugh.

"Oh, foreal?"

I nodded

I suddenly felt hands around my waist and myself pushed towards him. I noticed that i was up against his chest with his hands were lying on hips. Oh God. I swallowed hard. See, now i have to try and act like this ain't affecting me. -_-

"Well I can turn yo ass out if you want" He whispered lowly into my ear.

I laughed while pushing him off me and continuing to walk ahead.

"Sorry,boo. I like the coochie only" I winked

He ran up to me trying to catch me. 

"I ain't never fucked a lesbian before" Julian smiled

"You ain't going to!" I laughed

"Okay, okay, can we be friends though?" He looked down at me. The sun was in his eyes so they became this beautiful light brown colour.

I thought about Spotlight..he would not like this at all. The only reason i lied is because of him. Julian has got temptation written all over him and it's irresistable. 

I'm sure we can be just friends if i tried hard enough.

"Just friends?" I asked

"Just friends." He winked. Ugh, can he not? 

This is going to be harder than i thought.

THE #GOLDEN MIXTAPE DROPPED YESTERDAY SO DON'T FORGET TO COP IT ON DATPIFF OR WORLDSTARHIPHOP. Our boys gave us NINETEEN bangers! I'm ever so proud of them, they've grown so much since their first mixtape days :') http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=462835

RGOKY TO THE DEATH.

Continue Reading