Storm in Ocean

By Scratch_your_head

Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majori... More

Author's Note
Characters
Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Book Cover 2
Chapter 51
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Outfits
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Book Cover 3
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Book Cover 4
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Book cover 5 (Fan Edition 1)
Chapter 72
Book cover(s) 6 (Fan Edition 2)
Character Aesthetics 2
Outfits 2
Character Aesthetics 3
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Lil Facts
Shnelle×Ashwin
Vincent, Terrance, Felix × Crystal
Seth × Melody
Zeke × Trisha
2. Shnelle × Ashwin
2. Vincent, Terrance, Felix × Crystal
2. Seth × Melody
Sia × Samrath
New Book

Chapter 25

8.7K 186 10
By Scratch_your_head

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ A bit long chapter because I love you.

Ⓞ I've started to feel like the story is moving really slow. But it's my comfort story and I want to write every single moment thoroughly.

Ⓞ I wasn't going to write the intense scene of our LIAX at the end but then I thought that I should give you guys this. Plus, I like writing non-con intimate scenes.

Ⓞ Whenever I start writing I get distracted by the little details and won't write the part of the story I was initially supposed to write.

Ⓞ The part which I intended to write in this chapter will now cover the next one. I had thought to give a long update containing double word count but then I thought that you guys deserved an update specially when it's vacations and you gotta read in your cozy bed.

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ajax felt a warm feeling in his heart as his lips were softly pressed against Amelia's face. He had his eyes closed to relish in the warm feeling. His arms tightened around her body. He liked that she didn't make any movement that would anger him.

After few seconds, he opened his eyes and left her cheek. He looked at her beautiful face, she looked pretty in the morning. He liked watching her sleep. He never thought that he would ever be able to do such gestures but she had the power to turn his beast into a love sick bastard.

His hands moved on her wrists which were tied behind her back. She was way more stubborn than he thought and he didn't understand his feelings about her certain trait. Sometimes he would want to push her too far that she would break but other times he would enjoy the fight she would put on. It would give him a chase which was his favourite. It doesn't matter how he felt, he would always win in the end.

Last evening, he manipulated her slightly due to which she confided in him a little. He wanted to give her a sense of security and fear about him, at the same time. He was a Mafia king, he knew how to make his moves smartly.

She was hesitant in sleeping with him so he tied her hands behind her back and gave a solution to her problem. Yesterday when he untied her hands from the bed post, they were numb and she had a difficulty in moving them. He liked that her struggles got weak due to her numb and tingling limbs but he didn't want to put her through that uneasiness again.

Sleeping with him should be a form of comfort for her. So this time he tied her hands behind her back. They would be less numb in this position. She needed to be tied down to realize how helpless she was and that there was no other way for her beside sleeping with him.

Ajax untied the ribbon around her wrists and slowly brought her hands to her front. He brought them to his lips and placed a soft kiss on both of them. Thankfully she didn't resist too much last night so there were no pink marks of struggle on her skin.

He stared at her for a while and then placed a morning kiss on her lips. She moved a little in her sleep but didn't wake up. He slowly untangled her from himself and got up.

-----------------

Amelia looked beside her as she didn't feel any arms around her while waking up. She sighed in relief when she didn't find her nightmare sleeping beside her. It was her third night sharing bed with him and every single time it was awful. It doesn't if he had tied her or not, he would still have enough power over her to do whatever he want.

She prayed that he had already left but the sound of running water from the washroom said otherwise. She sat up and rubbed a hand on her face to erase the tiredness. She could slee in this place but she would only find rest when she would go back to her home.

She looked at the door and wondered if she would find it unlocked again. Guards wouldn't be outside and if she would be lucky enough to escape from this prison without encountering any insanity going on in this bizarre place.

She looked away from the door, she was scared. A slight shiver ran down her back as she remembered Ajax's warning about escaping. He was an enemy of her legs or may be she was, if she would ignore his warning and do something reckless. He was an insane person and she knew that if he said he would put a bullet in her legs or break them, he was capable of doing both.

Every person in this mansion was like this. She was both surprised and disgusted by the fact that every single person present at yesterday's scene was used to the bloodshed going on. Both Helen and Xabi didn't react to it, their main focus was to get her calmed down. Like they weren't even a slight bit affected by that man's horrifying screams.

Guards were holding the man who was being cut open in the middle of a hallway by Ajax's brother who happened to be not so different from him. Amelia's first encounter with Oscar may not have left a great impression of him on her but she thought that he was a more laid back brother. He had that certain childness and mischievousness in his nature which made her think that may be he wouldn't be as cruel as his brother.

But how wrong she was, Oscar had plunged a knife in a man's gut just because he stole ftom them some money. There were other ways, he could file a complaint against him or press charges and may be some amount of fine. But hurting and killing someone was off the table for her. Killing! She had been so overwhelmed last night that she didn't think that if the man was alive or not.

She wanted to ask Ajax about him but she was scared. The thought wouldn't let her rest, she had to know at least something. She looked towards the washroom when she hear the sound of door opening. Her eyes got stuck and opened wide when she found a shirtless Santiago standing in front of her. He only had a towel wrapped around his torso while his full upper body was on display.

If Amelia thought that he was scary before, he looked terrifying right now. He had a big strong body with great height, a whole pack of six abs, wide chest, broad shoulders and strong muscular arms. Anyone who would see him, they would find him hot and sexy. But Amelia could only feel terror in her body. His bisceps and strong hands had enough power to crush her.

That was the reason she wasn't able to resist him whenever he would hold her down and pepper her body with his kisses and love bites. He could lock both of her wrists in his one hand only. If he would put his one leg on her legs, she wouldn't be able to move, forget escaping. Beside strength and muscles, he had large black tattoos on his whole chest which reached to his neck.

She had seen the tattoos on his neck before, giving him a killer look and making her fear him. But she didn't know that he had his whole body covered in that scary ink. His right arm had so many tattoos that she could barely see his skin. But on his left arms, there were fewer tattoos. He was still wearing those silver rings in his long fingers which Amelia felt like they could strangle her with only little effort.

She looked up to his face and found a smirk played on his lips. She looked in his scary silver eyes with her wide eyes and instantly looked away. She hurriedly got off the bed and quickly took steps towards washroom. As she moved past him, she had to stop in her tracks. An unpleasant expression formed on her face when he held her wrist. She twisted her hand in his but couldn't get it out of his strong hold.

He knew she was scared but he also knew that she was feeling shy. Of course she was, she had never seen a shirtless guy before and that too someone as him, who had a body to die for. He knew what effect he had on her and he knew how to take benefit of it.

With a jerk, he pulled her back to face him. She yelped when her body collided with his bare chest as he wrapped his strong arms around her. She hurriedly took her eyes away from his body and nervously looked here and there. He smirked at her dilemma, he was making her nervous. "I'm all yours to look, my love" His husky voice reached her ears sending weird sensations in her body.

She kept looking anywhere but him. She tried to break his hold but even she knew that it was impossible. Now that she had seen his muscles, it became more real that she would never be able to escape his hold. "P-please p-ut s-someth-ing o-on" Her nervousness made her stuttering more bad.

Instead of listening to her, he said; "Look at me" She shook her head and kept looking away. He held her chin and turned her face to make her look at him but she tightly closed her eyes. It wasn't right, she didn't want to see him naked. Her resistance made him angry but he was also enjoying her condition. She was so pure and innocent, she probably had never seen a guy like this before. And she nerver will! It was his promise.

He leaned a little closer and said in her ear; "Either you will open your eyes or I will get rid of the towel too" Her eyes snapped open making him smirk at getting his way. She didn't have a choice but to look in his silver eyes. Normally she would keep her gaze down to his chest and he would have to force her to look in his eyes. But today he made her look straight in his eyes, he liked it.

She had kept her arms to her sides to avoid touching him. He held her hand in his firm grip and placed it on his chest. She whimered when he glided her hand down to his firm abs. "Feel this baby, it's all yours to see, touch and do whatever you want" He said mischieviously, he wanted her to do so many sinful things with him. She squirmed and wanted to cover her ears hearing his shameful words.

"P-please, i-i d-don't... " She said in broken words. She didn't want to do anything with him. "Don't be so shy, I'm your fiance" He said. He was enjoying talking to her and teasing her when she was looking straight in his eyes. He could read the fear, confusion and helplessness in her eyes.

"Let's take this off and we can enjoy" He said indicating to the towel wrapped around his torso. Her wide eyes got wider when he untied the knot but she held it before it could fall. His smirk grew; "Yes, make the move baby" He said shamelessly. He had seen many strippers and hookers. Yet, here he was, enjoying stripping for the girl he had fallen for.

"P-please w-wrap i-it" She stuttered. Her cheeks had turned pink at his boldness. He wrapped his arms more tightly around her and pulled her closer. "The only thing I like wrapping is; my arms around you or your legs around me" She hissed when he nipped at her earlobe slightly while dirty talking in her ear.

"P-pleas-e... " She had wrapped the towel tightly around him which had fallen loose due to his act but she couldn't stuck the edge in. "If you don't want it to fall, do it yourself" He said making her wonder; how could he be so shameless. Tears pooled in her eyes, she didn't want to do it. "Or may be we can take it off along with your clothes too" His words sent the shivers of horror inside her.

She immediately stuck the edge of the towel in his waist. She was already pressed against his naked chest. It wouldn't matter if her fingers would touch a little lower to his torso region, as long as her clothes remain intact. He chuckled at her fast act and placed a peck on her lips. "You have no idea how good you feel pressed up against me" He husked. She squirmed uneasily.

"Hold it there" He told her indicating towards her hands on his torso. She kept her hands there confused when he wasted no time in leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips. She jumped back at his move earning a chuckle from him. "So eager to get away" He said and looked at her face. His eyes always seemed like they were analysing her, like he was trying to soak her in.

"I-I n-need to go to the w-washroom" She said, she wanted to freshen up. He narrowed his eyes at her; "I will let you go... " He was saying and she almost felt relieved but then she heard his next words; "But... Feel me up first" She looked at him confused. He held her hand again and placed it on his tattooed neck. She realized he wanted her to run her hand on his naked body and feel his muscles.

"No!" She said. He was expecting her reaction but he was ready for it. "Or I can feel you up" He warned and moved his hands on her sides feeling her curves. She squirmed and stopped him saying she would do it. If she would listen to him, only her hand would get assaulted but if she wouldn't, he would assault her whole body and she wouldn't be able to do anything.

She controlled her sob and started moving her hand in a fast motion. She wanted to get this over with but he held her hand and moved it to his own will. He made her feel every curve and dip of his body. He had a very firm chest and those abs of his felt like ripples under her palm.

She thought that the area of his tattoos which was quiet a lot, would be a little rough but it was a smooth as his clear skin. She had tried to look away from his piercing eyes but he wanted her to keep her eyes on him only him. Since she couldn't find it in herself to look at his chest, she had to keep looking in his deep eyes.

"You like it?" He asked when he watched her glancing at his chest just as her hand touched the biggest tattoo of his. "I-it's s-cary" She stuttered honesty. An actual smile appeared on his lips. She felt herself being a little mesmerised by it. It wasn't his usual smirk or a quirk but an actual smile. "And my muscles?" He asked, he knew his strong arms, bisceps and muscles had scared her. She nodded and mumbled; "S-scary"

"It's scary for whoever dares to defy me. But if you act wisely, it can give you protection, safety, support and much more" He said like he was trying to make her understand. He strok her cheek and placed some wild strands of hair behind her ear since she had a bed head. He wanted her to get both scared and turned on by his body.

"Be smart, okay!" He told her and let her go. She took two seconds to get out of the trance he had put her in and then almost ran towards the washroom. He smiled as he looked at the towel. He reached down and opened the knot.

-----------------

"Is this the book you asked for, Mam?" Xabi asked showing Amelia a book. She nodded and Xabi placed it on the bed. Mrs. Diaz had a family emergency so she had to take a day off. Ajax wasn't happy with it but the woman deserved some rest, plus her emergency was serious so he let her go. He didn't want any other maid interacting with his Lia, so he chose the maid she had accidentally met before.

Xabi was happy to see the pretty girl in her boss's room. The girl looked sad and scared so she wanted to know if she was okay. Ajax hadn't allowed Amelia to go to the library today. She could ask for anything to spend her time but she couldn't step out of his room.

After wallowing in her misery, she asked Xabi for a book who had come to check up on her. Mrs. Diaz would do the same, she would come and see if she was okay or if she needed anything but she wouldn't ever listen to any of her pleadings.

Amelia had asked Xabi too for her help. She wanted to escape from there. But Xabi apologized and said that she couldn't help her. Ajax was a very cruel man, so when he had ordered not to let her out, no one could dare go against him.

Xabi left after giving Amelia her book to read.

--------------------

"A-ajax" Amelia called in a voice barely above a whisper. She tried to say it without stuttering but whenever she would say this specific name, it felt like her throat was filled with thorns. Like saying his name only, would get her in trouble.

Ajax turned around and looked at her. She had called him by herself. He would never get used to the sound of his name coming out of her lips. He felt like if she would ask him anything right now, he would give it to her no matter what. He just didn't want her to anger him and say something he wouldn't like.

He went to her to give her his full attention. "Yes love!" Amelia got nervous as he sat in front of her. He was going out of the room after having lunch with her when she gathered her courage to ask him a question. "I-is t-the man okay, from y-yesterday?" She asked.

His jaw clenched, here he was; ready to give anything to her and here she was; thinking about some other man. "I told you, he stole from us" He said and tried not to sound angry. "But h-he was h-urt" She mumbled. "You don't need to worry your head about useless people" He said. "Bu-.... " He cut her off by taking her hand in his; "You are allowed to think about me only" He told her, he didn't want her to think of any man other than him.

Now she wasn't even allowed to think about anyone other than him. It had to be only him in her mind. He was suffocating her. "You... " She looked in his eyes; "Y-you k-illed h-him?" She asked, there was uncertainty in her voice. He kept looking at her; "like y-you k-killed Eric" She said, pain was reflecting in her words. He was a killer and she would never be able to live with him.

His hold tightened on her hand; "Don't take that bastard's name" He gritted with anger. She could feel the fear inside her but she felt like it had become a constant strangling emotion in his presence. "E-eric was i-innocent, y-you k-killed him" She said it, despite the stutter.

She was scared but there was this imense guilt inside her which needed to be relieved. She owed it to Eric to at least ask his murderer why he had shown so much cruelty. "That innocent bastard tried to date my fiance. He and his father thought that they could get their hands on my property" Ajax said, anger was visible in his tone. He was using such vile words for someone's pure intentions when his own intentions were as evil as a devil.

"W-e were b-roken up, I-I wasn't y-your f-fiance" She said trying to remind him that she had sent his ring back.

"I told you, it wasn't in your hands to end our relationship. I told you, you were mine, my fiance. That punk needed to die for you to learn" He said with clenched jaw. He had no regret of taking a person's life. He wanted to teach his girl a lesson and he did. She would never ever dare to think about any other guy again.

"H-he didn't deserve i-t. Y-you t-took his l-life. Y-you have no i-idea h-how de-evastated h-is parents w-ere." Tears filled her eyes at the agonizing pain Eric's family felt due to his death. She had known his family since childhood and was quiet attached to his mom and dad. Arnold hadn't let them speak with her but she knew they had questions on their mind. They wanted to ask her about him since he disappeared on their date night.

Ajax clenched his jaw, he didn't like that she was feeling sad for some other guy. He pulled her close with a jerk; "I don't care about anyone. All I know is that I don't want any bastard's thought in your head." He told her, his angry breaths fell on her face.

"I can't b-be h-heartless l-like y-ou. H-ow can y-you be so c-cruel?" She thought that may be if she would confront him about Eric's death, he would feel a little guilt. But she had to be confirmed that he was a heartless monster.

"I can be even more cruel than that night so don't push me" He knew she was thinking about that night. The night when he showed her the true face of his cruelty. "Y-you k-killed h-im a-nd t-that m-man" She stuttered badly. She was scared but the two deaths that she had confronted were overtaking her mind. He was so cruel and she wanted to get far away from him.

"I told you not to think about them" He held her jaw in tight grip, his fingers were pressed tightly against her skin. "I-I can't b-be l-like y-you" She cried and tried to get herself out of his hold but both of them knew that it wasn't possible. Suddenly, he smirked. Her blue eyes widened a little. His smirk out of no where didn't settle well with her.

She was scared of the angry expression on his face but she was terrified of his evil smirk. "I can help you take every forbidden thought off your mind" He said. He leaned in to her ear and whispered; "I wil fill your mind with my thoughts only" Her body shook in fear at his words.

Before she could react, he attacked her lips. He kissed her hard while she struggled hard. He pushed her on the bed without breaking the kiss and devoured her lips. He was angry and he was showing it in his kiss. She screamed and struggled, she couldn't push him away.

He didn't tie her up or pinned her hands down. He wanted her to struggle, to feel how helpless she was against him, to know that none of her pushes and punches would effect him. Her strength was nothing compared to him. He wanted her to tier herself out with all the squirming her legs were doing, how she was trying to kick him away but she couldn't even get her legs out of his one leg's weight.

She could hit his chest or scratch it with her nails but she wouldn't be able to stop him from entering his tongue in her mouth and tasting her thoroughly. She could hold his hands and try to pull them away but they would still be roaming on her whole body and touching anywhere he wanted.

He wanted her to cry and scream and feel that she was under his mercy. She couldn't stop him from doing anything to her body because he owned it. He wanted her to learn not to ever dare think about any other man in her life. She shouldn't ever dare argue with him or question his actions.

Despite all of that, he would awaken the most delicate sensations in her body and rile her all up rendering her confused and breathless. He looked at her tear stained face as he left her now swollen lips. "Y-you a-are a-a c-cruel m-man" She badly stuttered due to her heavy breathing.

"Ahhhhhh.....! " She screamed when he leaned in again and bit her lower lip harshly. Her cut had barely healed and now he had opened it again. She was feeling so much pain because he was biting her already injured lip. Her body shook in pain and she struggled to get away. He enjoyed it, her screams of pain and her squirming body gave him pleasure.

He lightly moaned when he tasted her sweet blood on his tongue. Everything about her was delicious. "L-let m-me g-go" She cried when he was done licking her lips. "Awww... Baby, I need to fill your little head with my thoughts only. I need to claim your mind" He said with a taunting tone. She looked at him with her wide teary eyes and shook her head. Her body was already trembling, she couldn't take it anymore.

"N-no p-please.... " She cried when he leaned to her neck and placed hard kisses on it. Her body shook in fear when she felt his wet tongue glide across her soft spot on her neck. Her screams filled the air. He had bitten her neck harshly. He kept his strong arms around her waist and let her limbs struggle to their content. He applied more pressure on the skin of her neck which was between his hard teeth and her shreiks reached his ear.

She struggled, cried, screamed, pushed, begged but he didn't leave her skin. It started bleeding and she felt energy being drained from her body. Her throat was hoarse from all the screaming she did and her hits were getting weak. Her weak fists against his strong shoulders weren't of use anyway. She whimpered when he opened his mouth and left her skin.

He stared at her now dark, red, bleeding neck. She looked at him with her pink teary eyes, may be he would feel pity on her and let her go. He raised his hand from her waist and wiped her tears. Her bleeding lip was trembling in fear. Her wide blue eyes were stuck on him. He knew that only his thoughts were invading her mind right now.

She had forgotten Eric and the guy from yesterday. Her own misery was so much that any other thought had slipped her mind. What could she do for them when she couldn't even save her own self from him. She was a target of his cruelty. Their misery was over but she had an endless circle of getting assaulted by him.

She whimpered and bit her lower lip trying to control her moan. He was marking her neck right now. He forced her to moan and scream with his harsh bites. He felt this urge to not only kiss her or bite her but to leave his marks too. So his bites were harsh and painful but he would press his lips and suck her skin to earn a moan out of her too. She twisted in his hold to turn away and get free. She wanted him to stop.

She was drained off energy when he finished marking her neck. He had let her move her legs but didn't allow them to kick. She had almost stopped her movements when she realized that he was the one who had given her enough freedom to struggle. He wanted her to fight back to make her feel helpless and miserable. He was playing with her psychologically.

She thought that it was over but a shriek left her lips when he harshly turned her around. He moved her hair aside and placed a kiss on her nape. She gasped and arched her back unintentionally as it sent a tingling sensation in her body. She had never been kissed there before. Ajax smirked as he found her new sensitive spot.

Amelia felt dread creeping inside her body as she realized what was coming next. An involuntary moan escaped her lips when he pressed his lips against her neck and sucked her skin. He didn't let her go till he marked her there. She screamed in horror when he held her shirt and ripped it from the back. Her smooth, milky, spotless back became visible to him now. He licked his lips in hunger of her body. It was his first time seeing her sexy back.

"N-no p-please don't d-do t-this" She pleaded. She was feeling more helpless in this state. She couldn't push him away now. She was trembling and struggling like a fish out of water. She moved her legs but it was impossible to kick him away in that position. She begged him to stop when he unhooked her bra and pushed it's straps and shirt off her shoulder. He enjoyed her begging.

She trembled like a leaf when he slowly and sensually glided his fingers on her back awakening every nerve and fibre in her body. She hated herself for feeling like that, she thought that she was weak to not control herself. But she didn't know that it wasn't in her but his control. He knew what he was doing to her. He knew how to handle a girl's body and use every pleasurable spot of her.

She fisted the bedsheets in her hands when he sucked the skin of her back. "Disobey me and be ready for the punishment." He stated when she screamed at his harsh biting. He couldn't control his need to mark her skin. He wanted to give her the smoothest kisses as it was her first time but she had angered him. He had to mark her body and claim her mind.

"I'll tell you a secret love" He whispered in her right ear. Her breathing hitched at the evilness in his voice and his warm breaths falling on her skin. "I love punishing you" Her painful scream filled the room when he bit her ear. He liked punishing her. She would do a little thing wrong and he would be eager to punish her.

When he had first told her that her actions would have consequences, she thought that he meant lethal consequences. Like hurting her friends and family or even her. But then he took her to his mansion and cuffed her to his bed to assault her when Dylan touched her back. He kissed her and touched her on their dates whenever she would try and push him away. His ways of punishing were strangely agonizing for her.

As screams and whimpers were leaving her body, her whole back was getting marked by the devil. Her hoarse voice was still coming in whimpers. She panted and moaned when he would suck her smooth skin. He glided the tip of his nose at the dip of her back. Goosebumps raised everywhere he touched. His kisses and bites had made her already sensitive skin more sensitive.

"S-stop" She said barely above a whisper but had to scream when he bit the part of her back he had been sucking for last few minutes. She thought he was cruel, she had made him mad with her words and with her thoughts of another man. He wanted to do so many things to her.

He wanted to hurt her badly and torture her. But he couldn't punish her the way he would punish someone else whenever they would piss him off. He wanted to get close to her and feel her. She was the one who hated his touch and he would give her more pain whenever she would try to get away.

Light whimpers were escaping Amelia's lips. She was tired and her struggling had stopped but the devil had not. Her fists loosened which were holding the bedsheets. She laid motionless on the bed with her bare back. The devil was busy in hungrily devouring her skin not caring about any of her cries.

Her mind was fogged by his thoughts and touches as her eyes slowly closed.

______________________________________

Words count: 5543

Vote, share, comment and follow

~Till then

scratch_your_head
(Instagram)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 210 13
It was raining outside but I had to get to the safety of my house. I crawled to the back door of the diner and slowly opened it hoping no one would n...
4.3M 82.8K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
118K 3.4K 43
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
464K 9.2K 38
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...