MLB Imagines ( Slow Updates)

By TheBaseballBabe

Imagines about the hottest MLB players who just so happen to look amazing in those uniforms. More

Intro//Requests
Daddy Duty ~Joc Pederson (ATL Braves)
Belli's Birthday Surprise ~Cody Bellinger (LA Dodgers)
Concerts Can Lead To Labor? ~Dansby Swanson (ATL Braves)
Ice Cream Dates ~Aaron Judge (NY Yankees)
Baby's First Game ~Max Fried (ATL Braves)
Sick Days ~ Christian Yelich (Milwaukee Brewers)
Rainy Day at Hogwarts ~ Fernando Tatis Jr (San Diego Padres)
Atlanta Braves Story Time/Goodbye Freddie Freeman
Sunkissed~ Dansby Swanson (Atlanta Braves)
Engaged ~ Kris Bryant (San Fran Giants)
If I Didn't Love You ~ Christian Yelich (Milwaukee Brewers)
It's Racing Day ~Mookie Betts (LA Dodgers)
Surprise! ~Austin Riley (Atlanta Braves)
Atlanta Braves Story Time/ Goodbye Dansby Swanson
Positive ~ J.D Martinez (Boston Red Sox)
Jealousy Jealousy ~ Max Fried (Atlanta Braves)
Broken Promises ~ Christian Yelich (Milwaukee Brewers)
Lazy Day ~ Bo Bichette (TOR Blue Jays)
Debut ~ Matt Olson (Atlanta Braves)
A NYC Night Out ~Jacob DeGrom (NY Mets)
Softball or Baseball? ~ Dansby Swanson (Atlanta Braves)
Playoff Loses ~Jeremy Peña (Houston Astros)
Summer Lovin ~J.T Realmutto (Philadelphia Phillies)
Stormy Weather~ Austin Riley (Atlanta Braves)
Late Night Talking ~ Jeremy Peña (Houston Astros)

First Date ~Trea Turner (Los Angeles Dodgers)

329 6 4
By TheBaseballBabe

Request for Not_So_Wise_Girl12

Getting ready for a first date is so stressful. I was looking around in my closet trying to figure out what I wanted to wear. On one hand I wanted to dress really nice but on the other I want to go cute/casual. The guy that I'm going out with tonight is a guy friend that I have been texting/talking to for a while now. His team has off tonight and he wanted to make time and take me out on an actual first date; ugh he is so sweet for thinking about little ol me. After searching through my closet I finally decided to give in and text him and ask if there was anything specific he wanted me to wear.

Y/N Hey Trea! I've got a quick question for you.

Trea: Hey Y/N! Okay shoot, hopefully I have an answer for you.

Y/N: I am trying to pick out an outfit for tonight. Can you give me some kind of hint as to wear we are going, so I can plan accordingly. Lol 😂

Trea: I can't give away all of my secrets but I will tell you to wear some sort of sneaker and something that will keep you cool.

Y/N: Oh okay then ;) Thank you! That helps me out tremendously.

Trea: No problem. I'll see you in a few hours then. I'm looking forward to it!

After messaging with Trea I ran to my closet because I knew exactly what I wanted to wear now. I decided on wearing my white/cream colored ribbed shirt, mint green flowy skirt, Hoka shoes, and my multicolored butterfly earrings. Now that I have everything picked out I can fix my hair and makeup to also match the aesthetic that I am going for. I then began getting ready for my date eeeekkk!

Time Jump

After Trea picked me up we began driving through the streets of Los Angeles County, California . I tried and tried to get Trea to tell me where he was taking me to but he wouldn't budge. He looked at me and said "just sit back and enjoy the ride, we will be there soon." I giggled and said "alright. I can do that for you." While Trea drove we sang and talked. It was so nice seeing him so relaxed especially after how busy his baseball schedule has been.

Around 30 minutes later I noticed that Trea had stopped driving and was parking his car. He looked at me and said "we are here. I'm glad you have your walking shoes on." I smiled and said "I'm excited to see what you have planned for us." He got out of his car first and then walked over to my side and opened my door for me. He extended his hand out for me to grab and I accepted it. Once I got out of the car he shut the door behind me and then we began walking. As we got closer I noticed that we were at the Santa Monica Pier. I've always seen the Pier but I've never actually been to it, so this is definitely a first for me.

We began by walking down the pier first just taking in all of the sights. We found a group of people doing a history of the pier tour; so we decided to pay and join in on it. "The pier was built in 1909 and finished in 1916" said the tour guide named Mackenzie. Mackenzie then began walking and we all followed behind her. The next place on our tour was the historic Muscle Beach. Mackenzie explained that Muscle Beach was "the birthplace of the physical fitness boom in 1934." We have been learning so many cool and interesting facts on this historic tour of the Pier.

After the tour was over Trea grabbed my hand and said that he wanted to go to the Pacific Park part of the pier. I smiled and said "okay! Lead the way." The park was filled with over 12 rides including the Ferris wheel and West Coaster roller coaster and tons of midway games to play. Trea said that he wanted the Ferris wheel to be the last thing on our itinerary; when he said that I could feel my stomach fill with butterflies. The first game up on our list was the long range basketball game! Trea and I went back and forth throwing the basketballs trying to make one into the hoop. At the end of the game I had a basket and Trea had 4, so we both won prizes. We each picked our prizes and then began walking to a different game. The next game up was one that I picked which was the Beach Bash. The game was a simple beanbag toss which I thought looked fun. We played the game and I knocked off one of the blocks but not all 3 of them and Trea ended up having the same amount for him too. We played a few more games and riding a few rides in the park.

Trea noticed that the sun was starting to set, so he decided that this was be the perfect time to go get on the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel aka the Pacific Wheel is actually the world's only solar powered Ferris wheels. I've only been on a Ferris wheel three times in my entire life. We bought our tickets and then waited in line. As we were waiting in line Trea turned to me and asked "are you having fun?" I smiled at him and said "I am having a blast. How about you?" He smiled and said " I am too. This has been such a fun day with you." I smiled back at him. It was now our turn up to get our seat on the Ferris wheel. After we got into our seats we waited a few minutes before the Ferris wheel began to move; we then had the perfect view overlooking Santa Monica and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. This has been the best first date ever.

A/N: Wanted to do something really cute and fluffy for this imagine. Decided to keep Trea as a Dodger in this, so the date could be based in L.A. Hope you enjoy this! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 961 82
Jada Scott, a top model, but aspiring clothing line owner, working across the United States. She has roots that lead her to love the game of baseball...
157K 1.5K 73
Imagine your life with MLB & NBA players! Requests are CLOSED!!!!
214K 2.6K 114
Pretty self explanatory.
34K 200 16
Lets read, shall we?