The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 40

279 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 040

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan narrowed her eyes, she thought for a while and said: "If you like someone, you will want to get close to her, if you don't see her, you will think, if you see her, you want to hug her, kiss her, and stay with her , your mood will be affected by her mood."

    "You will want to give her the best, and want to become a better person with her. You like not being able to express clearly, and you will feel that you are lacking in language. Then It's a kind of sour, but more sweet feeling."

    Her voice became softer and softer: "Sister, have you ever had this feeling?"

    Even though she knew that Bo Yanyan couldn't see it, Liang Wanqiu still shook her She said, "I don't seem to have it."

    Bo Yanyan tried her best to suppress the loss and sorrow, and she smiled: "Sister, just be yourself, the same as before, but you will give me a chance in the future, okay?" Treat me as an adult, not a child."

    Liang Wanqiu was thinking that she was about to take the college entrance examination, so don't let this affect her studies.

    "Okay." She said, "I will seriously consider it."

    But she was thinking in her heart that after Bo Yanyan's college entrance examination, she would confess again, and then the two of them would not even be able to be sisters, but could only be strangers.

    She is really afraid of liking someone, afraid of being liked by others, and afraid of being hurt.

    Neither of them spoke, Bo Yanyan moved over, put his hand around Liang Wanqiu's waist and rubbed it, and felt that Liang Wanqiu's body was stiff at that moment, and she didn't dare to move, Bo Yanyan let go of her hand, she Let go of her, and said softly: "Sister, go to sleep."

    She moved a little inside and lay on her face, her eyes were a little moist.

    She was smart and proud since she was a child, and has been going smoothly, from studying to working, because of her own excellence, everyone around her likes her.

    After arriving here, the only hardship I experienced was the half month at Bo's house.

    Later, she ran away, found an academician, and wrote several papers to her in front of her. The academician gave her a chance to study, and soon after, she began to enter the scientific research institute.

    The country loves and cherishes talents, and everyone dotes on her. Whatever she wants, as long as she asks, they will be delivered to her.

    Everyone is nice to her.

    Bo Yanyan thought that she would live like this for the rest of her life, and when she got older, the country would reveal her identity and give her the glory that belonged to her, and more people would like and respect her.

    She dedicates her whole life to her favorite scientific research career, maybe she will marry someone who does the same research as her, and she may also raise a child.

    She and Liang Wanqiu are people from two worlds, so they should have no communication at all.

    However, she went to dinner with Ji Chang that day and met Liang Wanqiu.

    If you don't like her at first sight, how can someone like her take the initiative to show her affection?

    It's not that he likes her, and she won't pester her.

    But she forgot that she can get other things easily, including the family affection Liang Wanqiu gave her, she can also get it.

    Only love, love is a matter between two people, and the other party needs to respond.

    If they are both in love, how can there be so many idiots and resentment in this world?

    She can't love it.

    Bo Yanyan told herself in her heart that there were too many people who couldn't love her. She confessed that Liang Wanqiu didn't like her, so she should leave, never see Liang Wanqiu again, and concentrate on her career.

    Reason told her that she should do this.

    Feelings made her unable to leave, but she was very sad, her heart was blocked by something, she wanted to cry, but she couldn't cry, so she could only shed tears secretly.

    Bo Yanyan turned over, her back was facing Liang Wanqiu, she sniffed, then raised her hand to wipe away her tears, but the tears fell more and more fiercely.

    With a bang, someone turned on the bedside lamp. The orange light was very soft, but the thin smoke still felt dazzling. She covered her eyes with one hand.

    Liang Wanqiu was getting ready on the bed. Looking down at her, she saw her hair soaked with tears. Her hands covered half of her face. Beads, and drops of water slipped down Bo Yanyan's fingertips.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, brought a pack of tissues over, she tore two, and handed them over: "Wipe your tears first, let's talk."

    She was never tempted. When she was in junior high school, she watched the class A classmate at school fell in love, and two naive junior high school students were arguing, breaking up and reuniting, crying today, quarreling tomorrow, and fighting the day after tomorrow.

    She looked at it coldly, only thinking it was childish and ridiculous.

    It's high school, and the high school classmates seem to be more mature when they fall in love, but Liang Wanqiu still feels childish.

    As for the university, none of the four people in their dormitory were in a relationship, they just had no interest.

    When chatting at night, they also analyzed the reasons. In the final analysis, girls have awakened their minds and don't value marriage or love very much.

    Instead, they value their own abilities, and want to spend time improving themselves, wanting to become better, have better jobs in the future, and earn more money.

    She has always recognized that even if she doesn't like to go back to live with her parents, she still chooses to go back because she can earn more money by going back.

    Until she was twenty-five years old, she never thought of falling in love.

    What she thinks is to continue to make money, save money, and live the life she wants to live the most after her wealth is free.

    She likes girls. When she was in her teens, she found that she was not interested in boys. She always disliked them, and she didn't even have the desire to say a few words to them.

    She has a much better attitude towards girls and is willing to tolerate them.

    But that's all. When she meets a good and beautiful girl, she will be envious and like it very much. She wants to be such a person.

    But there will be no love, and the idea of ​​falling in love with them.

    She has seen many scumbags.

    When two girls are together, they will quarrel, get bored with each other, break up, and eventually become enemies.

    She has seen too many girls break up. She was once such a beautiful and soft girl, but after breaking up, she became completely different.

    So, she is afraid.

    I am afraid that I have a girl I like, and the two fall in love, and I am afraid that the girl I like will change her heart, don't like her anymore, and want to break up with her.

    So what should she do?

    She doesn't want to break up.

    She was afraid of too many things.

    So it might as well not be in the first place.

    Love is a matter between two people, and it needs two people to maintain and like each other.

    But she has no control over another person's thoughts and feelings.

    The only thing she can control and can always trust is herself.

    Liang Wanqiu decided many years ago that instead of worrying about being hurt, it is better to pursue something that will not hurt herself, that is career or money.

    What I have learned, the money I earn is real, it cannot be stolen by others, and it will not run away by itself, it will always belong to her.

    But love, it will change its own heart, and it will be missed by others.

    She thought about quitting the circle one day and finding an amateur girl to fall in love with, but just thinking about it, if she really had to take the first step, which was also the most difficult step, she would be afraid.

    She feels that she may not be able to do it, and she is not willing to like someone and manage the relationship between the two.

    Seeing Liang Wanqiu looking at her, Bo Yanyan cried even more fiercely, she also covered her eyes with the other hand, tears kept falling, and her tender palms and backs were wet.

    Liang Wanqiu put down the tissue and went to break Bo Yanyan's hands. She pressed her hands tightly on her eyes.

    Liang Wanqiu took a lot of effort to separate her hands, looked down, the little girl's beautiful almond eyes were red and swollen, the beautiful double eyelids disappeared from crying, and the eyes were cloudy.

    Unable to hide, she saw everything.

    Bo Yanyan only felt more wronged.

    She stared at the girl above with her big eyes open for a long while, and then said hoarsely, "Don't look, I'm so ashamed."

    She felt that she must be ugly when she cried, and her sister didn't like her even more.

    Liang Wanqiu took those tissues and gently wiped her tears, but she was still crying.

    Liang Wanqiu had no choice but to grab Bo Yanyan's hand, parted her five fingers, and carefully wiped the water drops on her hands, even between the fingers.

    After wiping, she put down Thin Yanyan's hand, grabbed her other hand, and wiped the water droplets on it for her.

    "Everything will be discussed after your college entrance examination, okay? These few months we have been the same as before, if you still like me after the college entrance examination, then we will try dating."

    Bo Yanyan choked up and said, "Really?"

    She thought Liang Wanqiu was lying to her.     "Really." Liang Wanqiu

    said with a sincere face, "I don't hate you, and I like you very much."

Sister Lin Su, you like them too."

    It's liking, liking among friends, but it's not love, it's just wanting to be friends.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't know how to comfort her, so she stuffed two tissues into Bo Yanyan's hands, and said in a low voice, "Wipe your tears first, your eyes will hurt tomorrow, and you will be very uncomfortable."

    Bo Yanyan hummed, She sat down and lay down on the bed like Liang Wanqiu. She clutched the two tissue papers and pressed them lightly on her eyelids. When she touched them, she only felt pain.

    She wiped away her tears and cried for several minutes until they finally stopped.

    Her eyes were red and swollen, her nose was also red, and her cheeks were flushed red. She bit her lip and looked down at her ten fingers. Then, she raised her head, took a quick glance at Liang Wanqiu, and then lowered her head again.

    She was pitiful, looking helpless as if she had done something wrong.

    Liang Wanqiu's heart softened, a girl who is not yet eighteen years old, she is six years older than her.

    At Bo Yanyan's age, she was just a little girl in her eyes.

    Liang Wanqiu stretched out his hand and touched her head. The hair in the palm was soft, just like the master, it was easy to be pitied and wanted to protect her.

    "It's not that my sister doesn't like you, it's just that you are still young, and people's thinking will change."

    "After the college entrance examination, people's thinking is different from when they were in high school. The second time is that after working for two years, people's thinking will become mature and realistic."

    "It means that there are more things to think about. You like me now, but what about after you go to college? There will be many smart and beautiful people in your school. Girls, you have more conversations with them."

    "After you graduate from college and enter the society to work, your thinking will become more mature. At that time, do you still like me?"

    Bo Yanyan raised her head, her pair of red and swollen eyes Her eyes are serious and soft: "Sister, I am serious. I have never been tempted before. I take my relationship seriously, and I believe that I will not let go of a person. In my heart, you are the best."

    Perhaps, it is There are other girls who are better than Liang Wanqiu.

    But she doesn't like it.

    Excellent women, she has met many, many.

    But she was not moved.

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her eyes, she stared at Bo Yanyan, and Bo Yanyan also stared at her, not shying away from her eyes.

    The little girl was obviously scared and so fragile, but the firmness in her eyes was so obvious.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, no matter what the future holds, at least at this moment, Bo Yanyan's love for her is so sincere and warm.

    After a while, Liang Wanqiu smiled, it was the kind of sincere smile.

    She scratched lightly on the tip of the thin smoky red nose: "Then sister promises you, if you still like me after the college entrance examination and want to fall in love with me, I will give you a chance and give yourself a chance. "

    Bo Yanyan nodded vigorously: "Really?"

    "Really, do you want me to say it again, you record it with your mobile phone, and come to me in the future to fulfill your promise." You can record with your mobile phone."

    Bo Yanyan quickly shook her head: "No, I trust my sister."

    But, she asked: "Then these few months, will you ignore me?"

    "The things I promised you before I will do it, and I won’t regret it, but I don’t treat you as a younger sister, but as a peer.”

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she had to change her thinking about Bo Yanyan, and treat her as a younger sister again, and she would There is a sense of guilt.

    Treat her as her peers, just like her friends.

    If she really falls in love with Bo Yanyan in the future, what if Bo Yanyan still likes her?

    Liang Wanqiu closes her eyes and goes, let's be together then.

    As for the consequences, we will talk about it at that time.

    There are many entertainers in the entertainment industry who fall in love, but those of the same sex hide it very well. If it is revealed that she is in love with a girl, her star career will basically be ruined.

    Although it will not affect the previous films, it is estimated that the industry will have a tacit agreement to ban her from now on, and no one will ask her to film.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, if he and Bo Yanyan can really love each other for a lifetime, then quit the circle, then he can do other things, or take the postgraduate entrance examination, and then go to study.

    As long as the two of them don't squander recklessly, the money she earns now is enough for them to live well in the future.

    Money can never be earned, so learn to be content with money.

    But a sincere love, not everyone can have.

    Most people live in this world, and they may never meet someone they like and like themselves in their whole life.

    Really can meet such a person, can make up for anything.

    She can tell the difference, and she also wants such a love, and she can sacrifice everything she has worked so hard to pursue before.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it seriously, it was not a sacrifice, but a different way of life, a way of life that could make both of them feel relaxed.

    After thinking it through, the gloom in Liang Wanqiu's heart completely dissipated.

    She touched Bo Yanyan's forehead, and pinned the fine hair on her cheeks behind her ears.

    Bo Yanyan's ears were red, and the temperature of her cheeks and ears was astonishingly hot.

    The soft hotness clearly passed through Liang Wanqiu's fingertips and reached her brain.

    The way she looked at Bo Yanyan became gentle like spring water in March at that moment: "Does the eyes hurt? How about I cook two eggs for you to roll your eyes?"

    Bo Yanyan held her hand, she Squeezing Liang Wanqiu's tender palm, she shook her head: "No, I'm sleepy, I want to hug my sister to sleep."

    She looked stubbornly at Liang Wanqiu, waiting for her response.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little embarrassed by her, young is good, more than ten years old.

    The girl's love is straightforward, bold, pure, without any impurities, so clean and transparent that one can see the deepest part of her heart at a glance.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she was a little bit brave.

    Bo Yanyan took ninety-nine steps, just waiting for her to take the last step.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled softly: "Okay, my sister turned off the light."

    Bo Yanyan pursed her lips and nodded obediently.

    Under her fiery gaze, Liang Wanqiu reached out and turned off the bedside lamp.

    The bedroom was once again plunged into darkness, and then there were thin, crackling sounds, the sound of two people lying down.

    Bo Yanyan moved towards Liang Wanqiu, she stopped moving until their shoulders touched their shoulders, then she carefully stretched out a hand and touched Liang Wanqiu's hand.

    She withdrew her hand like a thief, and less than a minute later, she stretched out her hand again, cautiously probing, and touched Liang Wanqiu's hand again with two cold fingertips.

    As soon as she touched it, she retracted her hand again.

    After a few times, seeing that Liang Wanqiu was not angry, Bo Yanyan became more courageous, and she just wanted to get close to Liang Wanqiu, so she came to touch her hand again.

    Liang Wanqiu only thought it was funny, but at the same time felt a little sad. Bo Yanyan's carefulness made her feel sorry for her.

    She turned over and lay on her side.

    In the next second, he noticed that the girl next to her didn't dare to move her body, and was staring at the top of her head stiffly.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed softly: "Suddenly I found out that you have always taken the initiative to get close to me. The only time I took the initiative to hug you was at the hotel."

    That time was to coax the little girl.     Liang Wanqiu stretched out her hand, her arms straddled Bo Yanyan's body, and she put her palm on Bo Yanyan

    's left shoulder. She said, "Sleep, if you don't get enough sleep, you won't be able to open your eyes tomorrow." In a

low voice: "En."

    She held Liang Wanqiu's hand on her shoulder, gently clasped her palm, and inserted her fingers into Liang Wanqiu's fingers one by one until the two Fingers clasped tightly together.

    Bo Yanyan grinned and smiled quietly.

    She still laughed silently at the beginning, and the arc was very small.

    At the back, there were bursts of crisp laughter, which was very pleasant to hear, like the ringing of bells.

    The arc of body movement also gradually increased, and she was no longer satisfied with clasping Liang Wanqiu's fingers.

    Instead, he buried his head in Liang Wanqiu's chest and rubbed it, his hair was so soft that it made Liang Wanqiu's chest itch slightly.

    There is a heat spreading from the heart, and it seems that the heartbeat has accelerated.

    The heart was beating violently.

    One click, another click, so powerful and so fast.

    Liang Wanqiu suppressed this weird feeling, she touched the little girl's head with her other hand: "Okay, it's time to sleep, good night."

    Bo Yanyan smiled: "Sister, good night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
4.7M 417K 88
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
38.3K 1.7K 101
Fang Ziyue, a top jewelry designer, accidentally transmigrated into the villainous love rival of an affectionate female supporting role while sweepin...
79.9K 3.2K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...