The abuse heroine secretly ki...

By Xiaoshuo_

Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 65

129 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 065

    Without even raising her eyelids, she put the phone next to her mouth, whispered, and sent the voice.

    Liang Wanqiu pinched the phone and looked around, and saw a fair side face, which made people feel very cold.

    Zhao Shiran's appearance is not particularly outstanding, but she has a good temperament, so that everyone who sees her often ignores her face and only pays attention to her clear and cold temperament.

    Standing in the sun, she raised her head and raised her chin to a beautiful arc.

    Then, she took off the sunglasses she was wearing and handed them to the bodyguard behind her.

    With a casual glance, Zhao Shiran saw Liang Wanqiu who was walking with his head down and playing with his mobile phone.

    She has no makeup, her hair is loosely tied with a red jade belt, and hangs behind her head. The skin on her face is snow-white, cold white, the eyelashes are thick and long, and her red lips are tightly pursed.

    Zhao Shiran stared at Liang Wanqiu, and she was indeed the most conspicuous beauty in the crowd, who could be noticed at a glance.

    If it was before, Zhao Shiran would not have bothered to say hello to Liang Wanqiu.

    In her eyes, she will only pay attention to those who are useful to her and can make her money.

    She is cold, proud, realistic, cold-blooded, and crazy.

    "Miss Liang." Zhao Shiran came over on high heels. She stood in front of Liang Wanqiu and stretched out a thin hand: "Hello."

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly heard someone calling her, thinking it was the staff of the hotel, or Guests staying at the hotel.

    She looked up and saw a thin woman standing in front of her, who was almost a head taller than her, with slender eyes that were deep and cold.

    Zhao Shiran has a characteristic, no matter who she looks at, it gives people a feeling that she hates this person very much.

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned, the phone was still held high.

    Zhao Shiran!

    She never thought of meeting Zhao Shiran. In Liang Wanqiu's eyes, she and Bo Yanyan are normal people, while Zhao Shiran and the hero Li Shaochen are perverts.

    How can a normal person provoke two lunatics? There are many things normal people dare not do.

    But a lunatic can do whatever he wants, without reason or logic at all.

    "Ms. Liang, hello, I'm Zhao Shiran." Seeing Liang Wanqiu staring blankly at her, Zhao Shiran repeated, with her hand still stretched out.

    Her waist was slightly bent, waiting for Liang Wanqiu to respond and shake hands with her.

    She was already taller than Liang Wanqiu, plus Zhao Shiran was wearing high heels, Liang Wanqiu was out to buy breakfast, so she was wearing a pair of blue flip-flops.

    "Hello." After realizing it, Liang Wanqiu hurriedly said: "Mr. Zhao."

    She stretched out her hand, and her fingertips touched Zhao Shiran's cold fingers.

    The two shook hands and separated quickly.

    "Sister."

    Bo Yanyan's voice came at this time. She was wearing a cotton beige short skirt and slippers of the same style as Liang Wanqiu, both of the same color. She was standing at the entrance of the hotel lobby with a mobile phone , loudly called Liang Wanqiu.

    At this time, there was no one outside the hotel, only Liang Wanqiu, Zhao Shiran and her driver.

    There was silence all around, so the crisp sound of Thin Smoke could be heard far away.

    Liang Wanqiu looked over instinctively, and saw the little girl with a bright face dancing and waving at her.

    Zhao Shiran also looked over, his eyes still cold.

    She heard the call of sister.

    The girl Zhao Meina fell in love with at first sight looks like this. She looks very young, with a pure and clean temperament, exquisite features, and those moist almond eyes that seem to be able to talk.

    If Liang Wanqiu is a beautiful rose, then Bo Yanyan is a quiet orchid.

    Liang Wanqiu raised her hand and was about to wave to Bo Yanyan in response, when she thought of the plot of the book, she quickly glanced at Zhao Shiran beside her.

    Of course she knew how badly the heroine was abused by Zhao Shiran in the book, if it wasn't for the protagonist's aura, the heroine would have died thousands of times.

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid of Zhao Shiran. Didn't she think that Bo Yanyan was not as smart as Zhao Shiran?

    Zhao Shiran is different, she dares, she dares to do anything.

    It was obviously a hot day in June, even though it was only after seven o'clock, it was still so hot that people were sweating all over, and the surrounding air was also hot and dry.

    However, Liang Wanqiu felt a huge chill, which came out of her bones, the fear of Zhao Shiran.

    She even forgot to talk to Zhao Shiran, and ran towards Bo Yanyan with unsteady footsteps. Because of her shoes, she almost fell down.

    Running in front of the little girl, she heard Bo Yanyan's delicate voice: "Sister, slow down, be careful of falling."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything, but pulled her over and dragged her away: " Hurry up, hurry up."

    It was as if there was a scourge chasing after them, wanting to eat people.

    Zhao Shiran looked at Liang Wanqiu's staggering back, she raised her eyebrows, afraid of her?

    Yes, she's notorious.

    Anyone who knows her knows she is a bad woman.

    Bo Yanyan looked at her, Liang Wanqiu's complexion was pale, there was undisguised fear and fear in those twinkling peach eyes, and her red lips were biting tightly.

    Seeing that Bo Yanyan was still standing there, facing the outside of the hotel.

    Liang Wanqiu grabbed one of her wrists with both hands and pulled her over forcefully, her voice trembling: "Go, go back with sister."

    Bo Yanyan's lips moved, taking advantage of Liang Wanqiu not noticing her, She quickly glanced at Zhao Shiran who was walking towards this side.

    What did Zhao Shiran say? Let my sister be scared like this?

    Before, she had never seen her sister afraid of anything, even if she was hacked like that last year, Liang Wanqiu never cared about her.

    "Okay." Bo Yanyan said a word in a low voice, and let Liang Wanqiu drag her into the hotel lobby.

    Liang Wanqiu dragged her and ran to the elevator that was not used frequently.

    Her two hands were still holding onto Bo Yanyan's wrist tightly. For the first time, Liang Wanqiu felt that the elevator was coming down so slowly. Increased strength.

    Zhao Shiran had already entered the hotel lobby, and the driver followed her. Then, the two walked to the door of the common elevator. The door of the elevator was open, and someone just came out.

    Zhao Shiran hooked his lips, Liang Wanqiu and her sister didn't go up so fast, who?

    She looked around, thought of something, and walked towards the unused elevator.

    Sure enough, she saw Liang Wanqiu and her sister standing at the door.

    Zhao Shiran shouted loudly: "Miss Liang."

    She found that the person not far in front of her was stiff and her back straightened unconsciously.

    Bo Yanyan also found out, she was surprised, and thought flashed in her eyes.

    She saw Liang Wanqiu suddenly let go of her hand, ran to the window two meters away, and brought over a piece of red cloth hanging there.

    Bo Yanyan still hasn't figured out what Liang Wanqiu wants to do? Her eyes went dark, and the red cloth covered her head.

    Liang Wanqiu shoved the breakfast into her hand, and said in a low voice, "Hey, listen to my sister."

    Bo Yanyan was silent, took the breakfast, and carried the small bags.

    Zhao Shiran approached, and the smile on her face deepened a bit, seeing the thin smoke that covered her head with a red cloth, her face could not be seen.

    "What is this doing? Playing with your sister as a bride?"

    As she spoke, her eyes moved, looking at Liang Wanqiu with great interest, waiting for her answer.

    Liang Wanqiu was nervous and afraid of her, so she stood in front of Bo Yanyan, calmed down, and pretended to be calm, "Mr. Zhao, I'm sorry, my sister is allergic to pollen and has a rash on her face."

    She pointed Flowers of several colors are placed not far away.

    Zhao Shiran chuckled and did not expose her, but said meaningfully: "Miss Liang, what happened last night was that Mina did something wrong. My sister apologized to you and your sister on her behalf. Do you have time? I I want to invite you to a meal to make amends."

    Liang Wanqiu waved her hands quickly, and laughed several times: "No, no, no conflict, no need to apologize, and no need to invite us to dinner."

    Bo Yanyan stood there motionless, bowed her head , looking at the breakfast in her hand, while Liang Wanqiu and Zhao Shiran were talking, she took out a steamed bun, which was still hot.

    Bo Yanyan lifted the red cloth on top of her head, revealing a beautiful chin and a bright red mouth, and took a bite of the steamed bun.

    When the elevator came down, Liang Wanqiu dragged her into the elevator, seeing her eating steamed buns bit by bit, he felt both love and pity in his heart.

    Oh, silly little girl.

    Zhao Shiran and her driver stood in the corner, she glanced at Liang Wanqiu, and saw Liang Wanqiu quickly moved a few steps to block the thin smoke.

    Is this forbidding her to see her sister?

    So? Afraid that she is the same as Zhao Meina?

    Seeing her sister too?

    Zhao Shiran just thought it was funny, she was not interested in these kinds of love affairs, feelings are unreliable, she might as well make money.

    She has money, she wants a little girl and a boy, is she afraid she won't find it?

    As long as the money is enough, those people are willing to be dogs in front of her.

    Human nature is vulnerable to money.

    Once on the fifteenth floor, as soon as the elevator door opened, Liang Wanqiu got out of the elevator with a thin cigarette, walking quickly.

    Bo Yanyan had already eaten half a steamed bun, she pointed to her throat and said, "Sister, I'm choking." If

    this had happened in the past, Liang Wanqiu would have stopped a long time ago and brought out the yogurt to her After drinking, it is inevitable to say a few words, such as eating steamed buns slowly in the future, no one will grab them from you.

    But this time, Liang Wanqiu didn't seem to hear it, and walked even faster.

    Once in her room, Liang Wanqiu took out her key card and opened the door, pushing Bo Yanyan in.

    Zhao Shiran came over with the driver, and after seeing Liang Wanqiu push Bo Yanyan in, he closed the door.

    She smiled again: "Which room does Mina live in?"

    Liang Wanqiu pointed to the next room.

    "Thank you, Ms. Liang." Zhao Shiran glanced at the driver and signaled him to knock on the door.

    When the driver knocked on the door for the third time, the door was opened from the inside by someone who was an assistant of Zhao Meina.

    Zhao Shiran didn't go in: "Is everything packed?" The

    little assistant was very afraid of her: "It's packed."

    Liang Wanqiu was not interested in listening to their family affairs, so she pushed open the door, walked in, closed and locked the door by the way.

    In the living room, Bo Yanyan had already taken off the red cloth and was holding a white porcelain cup to drink water. The breakfast Liang Wanqiu bought was placed on the tea table by her.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan looked over, and just as she put down the water glass, she saw Liang Wanqiu walking to her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
79.3K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
2.9M 167K 51
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
25K 756 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...