Bunny

By DoveWoodling

A series of one-shots through the lives of Xavier and Alex, two boys in love. Contains: * Smut (18+ Viewe... More

Bathroom ~Smut~
Thunderstorm ~Fluff~
Naughty Bunny ~Smut~
Bunny ~Lime~
Shopping ~Angst+Smut~
Toys ~Smut~
Who? ~Smut~
Mine ~Smut~
In My Control ~Smut~
Character Bios ~Information~
Cold ~Fluff~
Rainy Day ~Lime~
Voodoo Doll ~Lime~
Bunny Part 2 ~Smut~
Merry Christmas ~Lime~
Vibrator ~Smut~
Reward ~Smut~
Over the Phone ~Smut~
Desperate ~Smut~
Naughty Angel ~Smut~
Surprise ~Fluff+Lime+Smut~
Home ~Smut~
Bunny Part 3 ~Fluff+Smut+Angst~
Author's Note

Aftercare ~Smut+Fluff~

230 6 0
By DoveWoodling

TW!!!

Contains: Overstimulation, Safeword, Anal Sex. 

///Alex's POV///

Xavier slapped his hips into my ass, thrusting into my prostate.

"AHH~ Mmn~ NGH~"

I couldn't stop moaning; he wouldn't stop pounding. We'd been going on for so long.

With a scream-like moan, I came again. Even now, Xay won't stop.

I felt my now flaccid dick begin to harden again.

He slammed so hard into me, I saw stars. He let go of my bruised hips and grabbed both my wrists and put them over my head. My face was pressed up against the mattress and my ass was in the air.

He sucked and bit at the back of my neck and shoulders and groaned,

"I'm so close, bunny~"

He pounded sloppily into me a few more times before filling me to the brim with his hot cum. I came dry and moaned at the warm feeling inside me. I'd never felt so full.

He kept going; I could feel his dick harden again. The overstimulation was finally becoming too much for me.

We'd been going on for hours. I've come so many times, I've lost count. Xay's going really hard on me and isn't showing signs of stopping anytime soon. I don't want to come dry again.

No more, please!

"B-blue~" I whispered.

Xavier pulled out with a terrified gasp and I immediately flop on the bed, relaxing my fucked-out body.

He rushed over to my side and cupped my face. My cheeks felt hot and wet--probably from my tears. I cried more once the pain finally hit me like a hammer hitting a nail. 

"Oh my god! Bunny! No, no, no... Alex..."

He picked me up and cradled me in his arms. I sobbed harder from the pressure on my bum.

He had a guilty look on his face and was starting to tear up when he saw how much pain I was in.

"I'm so sorry, Alex... Bunny..."

He set me down on the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

///Xavier's POV///

No, no, no, no!! This is all my fault... Alex is in so much pain because of me.

I rushed to the bathroom and turned on the hot water for the bath. Then ran back into the bedroom to see Alex gasping for breath before breaking into a sob.

I picked him up cautiously and carried him to the bath. I sat him down in the hot tub before I turned off the water.

He seemed to relax slightly in the warmth so I apologized over and over again, kissing his head in between.

"I'm sorry, *kiss* I'm sorry, *kiss* I'm sorry," I muttered remorsefully.

His crying softened but was still apparent.

I kissed his lips and to my relief, he tenderly kissed back. He broke the kiss with a sob and sniffed.

I felt my heart break as I held him close to me. An idea popped into my head about how I could make him happier.

"Bunny?"

He pressed into my chest as an acknowledgment.

"Is it okay if I go make something for you? I want to apologize."

He waited a few seconds before nodding subtly.

"Okay. I love you so much. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He sniffed again and looked at me with teary eyes before mouthing,

'Love you too.'

Before leaving the bathroom, I gave him a small smile and stroked his hair.

I slipped on some boxers and sweats before heading to the kitchen.

Alex had mentioned a couple of days ago how romantic it would be for us to go on a picnic later this week. So I bought a bunch of different foods to take with us. I grabbed some of each food and organized them on different plates on a silver tray I use to give Alex breakfast in bed.

There were assortments of fruits like strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and cherries.

I'd made sure to grab some different types of cheeses including Brie, Morbier, and Saint Andre, knowing Alex would love trying them.

Alex loves to snack on mixed nuts so I grabbed his favorite pecans, peanuts, and pistachios.

My bunny also has a huge sweet tooth. I took a few of the exquisite variety of chocolates I had packed.

There was a dark chocolate diamond filled with coffee ganache, a ravishing white chocolate heart with a lemon drizzle, and a mouth-watering sphere of hazelnut-milk chocolate with an inside of gooey caramel.

As I was about to take the tray up to my sad bunny, I remembered he'd done a lot of screaming in our session. His throat must hurt like hell.

I grabbed the small jar of honey Alex uses for his tea and put that on the tray as well.

Then I went upstairs holding the surprise for my beautiful bunny.

When I reached the bathroom, Alex was no longer crying. He saw me and the tray of food and I could practically see his heart melt.

"I-is that for m-me?" he asked. His voice was very raspy and scratchy.

"Yes, bunny, it is. Don't talk so much okay? Let me do everything," I replied.

He nodded and scooted forward so I could climb in behind him.

I set the tray of food on the sink counter and slipped out of my sweatpants and boxers. Then I climbed in with Alex.

The water was surprisingly still comfortably hot, so I took the tray and placed it on the ledge of the bathtub.

He leaned back against my chest and sighed satisfyingly.

As I pet his hair, I plucked a grape from the fruit plate.

He graciously took the crunchy fruit in his mouth. I picked up one for myself and after our long night, the taste was ravishing.

I noticed Alex had a little trouble swallowing his grape so I took the honey jar and scooped a spoonful for him to have.

He looked at it questionably and I explained to him,

"It's honey, Bunny. It'll help with your throat."

He nodded and opened his mouth to take in the sticky sweet substance.

That's not the only sticky substance he's swallowed tonight...

I smirked to myself at that thought. But it dropped when I remembered how much I had hurt my bunny. Tears formed in my eyes at the thought of it. 

I never wanted to hurt him...

"Bunny?"

Crap, my voice cracked.

He looked up at me with a worried expression.

"I'm so sorry..." I squeaked out, a tear falling down my cheek.

"Xay, It's okay. I'm okay. You don't need to apologize."

His voice was still scratchy, but I managed to hear what he was saying.

I decided not to argue with him even though I still felt guilty. I nodded at him and kissed the top of his head.

"C-can I have another grape..." he asked shyly.

I giggled at his cuteness.

"Of course, you can, Bunny."

I took another grape from the plate and popped it into his mouth. He smiled and settled back into me.

I took a slice of the Morbier and took a nibble.

Alex laughed when he saw my face scrunch up in disgust.

"Bleh, that's--wow! *gag* *cough* No!"

His giggles softened and he opened his mouth for a nibble too.

I gave him an "Are you sure?" look and placed the cheese on his tongue.

He chewed it and 'mmmed' at the flavor.

I gave him a shocked look and shook my head in disbelief. That cheese was disgusting!

I reached over and took a couple of pecans and crunched on the nuts.

The chocolates caught his eye and he looked up at me with his big bunny eyes.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You can have one after you eat some more fruit, okay?"

He nodded and pointed at one of the strawberries.

I grabbed it and hovered it in front of his mouth. He bit into it, red juice dribbling on his pink, luscious lips.

I leaned in and kissed them, tasting the strawberry. He slowly and subtly continued chewing before opening his mouth for me to slide my tongue in.

I explored his mouth and licked and sucked on his tongue, swallowing the sweet fruit's residue.

He whimpered into my mouth when I nibbled on his bottom lip.

I pulled away to see Alex looking blissful. He was starstruck by just a kiss.

I reached over and grabbed one of the chocolates and put it in between my teeth.

I licked the side in my mouth. There was a sour-sweet line in the middle with rich and buttery chocolate to contrast.

Alex leaned in and bit the other side of the candy, our lips grazing.

He looked into my eyes and kissed me roughly, taking me back for a moment.

He crushed the chocolate and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

My cheeks flushed red as he sucked on my tongue.

I moaned when he lodged his down my throat, making me choke a little.

I fluttered my eyelashes to see Alex looking at me.

The kiss was passionate and loving. With our tongues swirling around each other, I could taste the lemony and creamy sweetness. All before he stole my piece and pulled away.

Just to rub it in, he groaned at the deliciousness of the chocolate.

I licked my lips and the inside of my mouth to get the remaining flavor.

"Meanie," I pouted.

He giggled and plucked a cherry along with the dark chocolate diamond.

He placed them both in my mouth and kissed my cheek.

"Am I a meanie now?"

I shook my head as I chewed the flavorful combo.

"Love you, Bunny," I mumbled.

"Eww! Don't talk with your mouth full!! That's disgusting!!" he laughed.

I swallowed the treats, spit out the cherry pit, and threw it in the trash before replying,

"Well, you always try to talk when you have my dick in your--"

"Okay, okay!!"

He grabbed a handful of blueberries and shoved them in my mouth to shut me up.

"You win, jeez," he giggled.

I smiled and took some of the pistachios with a slice of the Brie and he gladly ate them.

We continued to have small talk in the tub while feeding each other fruits and nuts. I gave him the last chocolate too.

///Time Skip///

I had washed Alex and myself before the water got too cold for Alex, so I got out and lifted him up and out of the tub.

I sat him on the sink counter and grabbed a towel.

He was nibbling on a cherry as I dried his hair.

I dressed him with some short shorts and his fluffy bunny sweater.

He made grabby hands at me like a baby to pick him up.

I scoffed playfully and lifted him off the counter and carried him to our bed. He snuggled in the sheets and whined when I said,

"I have to go take the platter to the kitchen. I'll be back in a minute. Choose what you wanna watch."

He reluctantly nodded and asked,

"Can you grab the painkillers while you're down there?"

I nodded and kissed his head.

I went back into the bathroom to grab the plates before heading to the kitchen.

I set them in the sink and walked back to my awaiting bunny. But not before I took the painkiller pills out of the medicine cabinet.

I closed the door to our room and heard the opening credits of 'Avatar'.

He smiled and patted the bed for me to lie down on.

I climbed in and laid my head on his lap. He started to pet and play with my hair.

He tugged it a little which caused me to let out a soft groan.

He did it again and I shot up before smashing his lips into mine.

I took over the kiss with ease, licking the inside of his mouth with dominance.

He moaned into the kiss when I brushed over his nipples with my fingers, twirling and pinching them through the sweater.

I pulled away and smirked at his face.

His cheeks were flushed red, eyelids half-drooped. And there was a little drool dripping out of his mouth.

I cleaned off his face gently before laying back down on his lap.

He giggled when I whined playfully for him to pet my hair again.

"Goodnight Xay," Alex whispered.

He knew this movie always lulled me to sleep so I replied, 

"'Night, bunny. Love you."

"Love you too."

///The End///

Author's Note: Boom, two updates in almost one day!! Now I need to think of more ideas for other chapters... Please vote and request!!

Word Count: 1970.

Requests: ------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 228 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
24.1K 376 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
161K 2.1K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
21.8K 309 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...