I have loved you for a thousa...

By Lavi-Hunter

Save the Date | EreriNation Wedding Event July 2k22 Ereri_Nation's TWT: [ https://twitter.com/Ereri_Nation?t=... More

and all along I believed I would find you (time has brought your heart to me)
I have loved you for a thousand years (I'll love you for a thousand more)
I will not let anything take away (What's standing in front of me)
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart beats fast (Colors and promises)
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you (For a thousand years)
But watching you stand alone? (All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow)

Every breath (Every hour has come to this)

69 3 0
By Lavi-Hunter

Warning: Explicit sexual content.

Extra tags: soulmates, reincarnation au, adhd eren, tooth-rotting fluff, levi has a vag and a pen, mlm smut, honeymoon, mpreg levi, love making, H-FE-A

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

DAY SEVEN: 31st JULY [Free prompt] [Firsts], [Forever]

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Levi Ackerman 🍵 2025 September-October

Arriving on the island took longer than Levi expected, having the flight and the added sailing take over a day all together. They sleep for a couple days with breaks to eat and feed the baby growing in Levi before the actual vacation comes into play.

Their first night of actually celebrating their marriage is spent making love for the first time as husbands. Eren wakes Levi up with his head buried in his lover's coochie, eating him out and making him orgasm.

When Levi is fully awake, hands buried in Eren's hair as the younger man goes down on his cock next, tongue and chin wet from his juices, and the sudden heat that engulfs him sends him through euphoria. He arches his back and is careful of the baby, toes curling as one legs tosses over Eren's back. He grinds his hips as Eren bobs his head, kissing the tip and licking up the shaft as he pulls his hubby to another orgasm down his throat.

Eren pulls off and eases out the fingers that were playing in the man's cunt, and he grabs a pillow to cushion Levi's hips and backside so they could have a comfortable position that wouldn't hurt little Bean Jaeger.

"Hi," Eren mutters into Levi's ear as he kisses the shell followed by nuzzling his cheek. Kisses pepper his face as Eren rubs his hips and thighs, Levi's legs falling open wantonly, moans spilling from his lips like liquid gold.

"Eren," Levi whines, gyrating his hips to find any type of friction for either his little boy pussy or his cock. His cock manages to brush Eren's thigh before Eren shifts to kiss Levi's lips. "I want you," he cries, frustrated with the devilish man.

"Shhhh. I know, baby. We have all the time in the world. Come on, honey. Let's get relaxed and maybe I'll fuck you gently into the mattress, yes?" Eren kisses his forehead and eyelids and the tips of his little red ears and nose and cheekbones and chin and jaw before sliding up to claim those delicious lips again.

Levi writhes and whines and scratches at Eren's skin, breaking it as beads of red ichor drips out and is smeared away by slippery fingers gliding on sweat slicked skin. Eren's been at this for hours, he realizes. So that means his wet dream had been a fracture of reality spilt into his dreamscape.

"Shhhh. Come on, that's it. So good for me, baby. Just relax a little more for me, honey." Eren wants this to be so good. He easily gets distracted by Levi's cute little sounds and has to stop moving his fingers that are torturing Levi's cunt to grip the base of his cock before he cums too early. The fingers resume and he brings Levi to the edge again and tosses him over. His fingers slow down, dragging it out before slowing down and pulling out completely. He wipes his hand on the sheet below them, and then he brushes his poor pregnant husband's bangs from his sweaty forehead. He kisses him again and slips his tongue passed velvety soft lips, passed pearly white teeth, his tongue beginning to dance with another rosy red tongue.

He uses that mini distraction to align his hips and his cock with Levi's little hole and dips the tip inside. Levi tightens and groans in the kiss, moving his hips forward to chase the delicious feeling of dick against him. Eren shallowly thrusts forward in alternate interludes, slowly burying his cock to the hilt in his desperate lover. When it's in, he stops and cups Levi's cheek.

"I love you," he mutters, and then he gets distracted by the look in his eyes, black mercury depths swallowing silver chromium seas, leaving just a very thin molten silver ring.

"I— hah, I love you t-too, E-Eren!" Levi clenches his walls and swivels his hips. "Please, please, Eren, please, move, I'm ready!" He gasps and takes in a deep breath before saying, "please, Eren! Make love to me!"

Eren grunts and bends down to capture Levi's lips in his as he starts moving. He keeps his mouth right where it is as Levi begins moaning, keeping his mind clear of everything but this very moment. He takes it slow, pulling out until he's only got his cockhead in, stretching that hole around it, and then he pushes back in, just as terribly slow as he did when he retreated. He repeats that until he's going at a pace that isn't too slow, but isn't fast enough to be considered fast either.

Eren pulls his face back to meet his love's eyes, gray storm crashing into a dark seashore and deep ocean. They keep eye contact even as Eren starts to take a stab at his g-spot, which is automatically connected to his prostate gland, and he double teams his sensitive spots. Levi cries out and curls his hands until he's clawing relentlessly at Eren's back and shoulders, feet kicking at Eren's lower back and toes curling from overstimulation and the ecstasy blinding him.

"Love you. Love you. Love you. Love you." Eren chants to Levi as he pushes and pulls in and out of Levi at a pace that is desperate but careful. He begins to speed up without putting anymore weight on his thrusts. He makes sure that he doesn't hurt Levi in a way that also hurts their child, not fucking him too deep.

Levi's mantras are nothing but little sounds and mixes of English and French curse words. "Shit. Merde. Merde, oh! Ouais, ouais, right there! Merde... Merde... Merde... Shit!" His voice is beautiful to Eren's ears, husky and deep and breathless from the passion heating up the room, the aroma around them like sex and rain from the light shower outside.

Eren doesn't stop in his relentless pace of torture, ballsacs joining in on the assault against Levi's pleasure spots as they slap his taint that is the sole connection of both his g-spot and prostate. Levi is babbling now, words lost to the metaphorical wind as he is driven over the edge, cock releasing a long, thin stream of milky cum, his cunt squirting almost transparent, succulent nectar all over Eren's cock, balls and thighs. Eren doesn't stop there though. He continues on through, chasing for his own pleasure now, both eye to eye, lips close enough to touch, breaths fanning over their chins, noses bumping into each other, legs tenderly lifted with all of the care in the world where they rested on the taller man's shoulders to rest, heels up in the air bouncing as Levi withstands the impetus torment of Eren's cock slapping none too roughly into him, hips rocking back and forth, rolling against Levi's pelvis.

Levi keens as those hips finally stutter on the current swivel, bottom of Eren's belly scraping against his sore cock, abs pressing gently on the salient baby bump. Eren's cock twitches in the convulsing hole, walls trembling and soaked, pre leaking profusely over the rim, dripping on the sheets, clit engorged and oversensitive.

Eren finally feels the cord in his lower belly finally snap within, his cock jumping as he stops moving, pulling out just in time, cum splashing all over Levi's groin. The thick, copious amounts of cum dribble over his cock, passed his hole where some manages to leak in the gaping entrance, and pooling around his asshole and down his crack.

Eren splays more and more kisses over his husband's — fuck, did Eren mention how much he loves saying and thinking of Levi as finally his husband? He does — face, soft words and praises mumbling forth from his lips quietly in the empty, dimly lit room. "I love you, Levi, so much. Did so well. Took me so good, as well. Such a good boy. A good lover. Hey, hey, look me in they eyes. Want me to leave and fetch some cleaning rags and give you a thorough cleaning before we cuddle? Yeah? Alright, alright. I'll be right back. Hey, I love you." Eren returns a few minutes later with damp rag in a bowl of warm water, and he gets to work on cleaning Levi, ridding him of bodily fluids. "There we go, that's it. Yes, here we go, lift for me, please, there, there. Want me to massage your thighs for you? They were up for a while. There, that better? Mmmm, feels good, yes? God, you're an amazing husband, baby. I love you more than life itself. Mhm, I hear you. I hear you. Let me finish this up, and–"

Eren places the bowl of water with the rag on the bedside table out of the way and removes the top sheet, fetching a fluffy white towel to cover the spot under Levi's hips before he climbs in bed and spoons his tiny, pregnant hubby from behind as the older man lays on his side, belly on an extra pillow for support.

The next morning, Levi sits on the loveseat in the lounge room outside the bedroom while Eren makes the bed, replacing the bedding, sipping some warm herbal tea he was told was wonderful for his stage in the pregnancy. On the edge of seven months, he is getting closer to the due date, and still growing, and he is also starting to get less self-conscious of the stretch marks from all of Eren's continuous routines of praising them and calling them similar things as beautiful and lovely and gorgeous, that self-consciousness lessening.

"I'm out of tea," Levi calls out.

Eren is there to take his cup and refill it in a heartbeat.

"There you go, love."

"Thanks, honey." Levi blows on his new cup of tea happily, the radio playing lullabies for the baby nearby.

"Let's play some board games! There's a whole closet full, Lee!" Eren is already running to that closet and pulling Clue out.

Levi groans but agrees, and they set the game out. Levi is Mrs Scarlett, and Eren is Colonel Mustard. The cards are in the envelope, and the rest are distributed between them and the board. With four in their own hands and the rest stacked in three neat piles, they get to work on solving the murder.

Eren guesses first but fails because he had been caught lost in thought a few other times beforehand, eyes wandering away from the game to look beyond Levi's shoulder and into his own mind. Levi snaps him out each time, and eventually Levi wins by a lucky guess, the rope being used to kill the host in the Library by Mr Plum. Levi starts a new game, and this time Eren wins, Colonel Mustard killing the host in the Study with a Candleholder. Levi wins the next two games, and Eren wins the last game before dinnertime approaches, and they both start on cooking it together. Levi does the menial tasks, sitting on a stool by the island and slicing vegetables and meat for a stew. The rain is coming down harder now outside, lightning filtering through the skyline and striking whatever was nearby up in the sky as thunder boiled in the distance.

They eat together when it's done cooking, laughing and cuddling on the couch as they watch "That 70's Show" on TV. They make a few phonecalls before bed to check in with family and friends before readying for bed and slipping under the new gray covers together, muttering "goodnight"s and "I love you"s before the candles are out and their eyes are closed. They both slip under the spell of sleep in no time, Levi's cheek on Eren's chest, Eren's arms around Levi's body, their hands intertwined together on the beautiful, stretch-marked swell of Levi's belly.

Both of their thoughts are analogous when they return home a week and three days later: these last two weeks have been the best two weeks of the start of our new lives, and I cannot wait to make even more memorable moments together as a family.

This is only the start of Eren and Levi Jaeger's new life. They have so many more years to grow and continue learning and nurturing their two young children.

Yes, three years after they married, and after they have their beautiful baby girl, Beatrice "Bean" Jaeger, Levi gives birth to a lovely baby boy named Samuel "Sawney" Jaeger. The second name was created by Hanji, and it stuck to Eren who continued then and continues now to call the little girl "Bean" and the little boy "Sawney".

And like any marriages, theirs took hard work and dedication, but Eren is stubborn as a mule, and Levi loves him more than he ever thought was possible to love another human being aside from their kids who Levi and Eren love to death and spoil rotten.

They're happily ever after is only beginning, but there also doesn't seem to be an end to that story of theirs. So many wonder just how long they'll be able to have one another, but right now, they have counted four lifetimes, each with kids adopted and birthed and all peaceful and– more in love than ever.

So no, this story won't end with a happily ever after. It's much more than that. There is no end, so no, not that either.

Aaah, here we go. This story will end just as so: Eren and Levi were two Soulmates who reunited over and over again, marrying and loving and having kids with one another for more lifetimes than anyone ever thought was possible for a single love to survive, but theirs was immortal and infinite, and so it's only appropriate to end with this lovely little end note.

And Levi and Eren both lived

Happily

For– Every Single Life Given –Ever

After.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.6K 20
Our parents arranged us to marry. I was 12 when I first saw my husband to be and I fell in love with him. After 6 years, we met again. Of course, I w...
67.6K 1.1K 20
Seme Eren x Uke Levi
29.6K 825 25
The King orders all those of age to get married by the end of the month. Erwin corners Levi into making a decision the two of them will either come t...
2.5K 124 11
Eren, an 18 year old male orphan who has been hospitalised all his life because of his inability to walk, or even stand. What's worst is that he can...