You& me, and our mate

Por SethDragon

Knuckles starts falling in love with Shadow. But something feels very off. Especially when Shadow oddly only... Más

ch 1; hot chocolate
ch 2; spilled milk
ch 3; Ice skating
ch 4; a surprise visit
ch 5; there might be more than friendship
ch 6; homemade chocolates
ch 7; buffet at the asian restaurant
ch 8; rainy day
ch 9; the truth about the twins
ch 10; I have made up my mind
ch 11; the silly fight on the café
ch 13; Why aren't you-... Him?
ch 14; barbecue and drama
ch 15; I'm WHAT?!
ch 16; What the hell Knuckles!
ch 17; I was wrong, I'm sorry
ch 18; the birth of their son
ch 19; like nothing had happened
ch 20; Ugh-... Not him!
ch 21; the intruder
ch 22; The slightly disappointing date
ch 23; Woah-... What are you doing here?!
ch 24; telling Charles part of the truth
ch 25; happily ever after
Digital art

ch 12; sleepover with Mephiles

105 6 1
Por SethDragon

It's a long chapter... And it might not be the best since I'm struggling a little with a writing block. :- )

Knuckles is weirdly nervous right now.
He shoves a black bag with a white logo on the long sides of the bag, in the backseats, and closes the door.
The heart pounds swiftly behind the chest.
For the first time ever, he will stay over at someone else's house. Who isn't a relative.
Not only that-... He would stay the night at his boyfriend's-...*boyfriends' house.
Today he would hang out with Mephiles, and tomorrow with Shadow... Simply 'Cause it's an odd-numbered date today. Which means it's Mephiles turn to use the body.

It's April the 3rd today, and around four pm.
So, when Knuckles gets behind the steering wheel in the car, it's still a blue sky with a few white and fluffy clouds.
The echidna swallows hardly, and starts the car, where he starts driving a slightly backwards, before turning the wheel around.
Then he drives down to the small town.

Like always, Knuckles parks the Impala on the side of the road by the house.
He inhales deeply with the hands still on the steering wheel despite he had turned the motor off.
A few seconds later, he takes the seat belt off and gets out from the car, where he also takes the bag out by opening the door to the backseats.
With a typical gym bag in the hand, he walks over to the house. After he looked a bit worried at the locked car. Afraid someone might do something 'funny' with the car in the middle of the night.

At the door with a window in the middle part, he knocks on the wooden part, above the handle.
Compared to the day where he had to wait a long time due Mephiles was in the shower, the hedgehog almost swings the door opened right away.
Even though the other hasn't formed a mouth yet, Knuckles was sure Mephiles was smiling widely. Just a feeling he has. At least he could see the happiness in the green eyes.

Suddenly the excited hedgehog calms himself down. Probably due nervousness.
"... K-knuckles-... About time... You are ehm, welcome in..." he blushes, and moves aside.
The echidna chuckles silently with closed mouth.
Then he starts walking forward where he drops the bag on the floor by the wall to his right side. Next the place where they are hanging the jackets up on hooks.
And while he is taking the jacket off, Mephiles closes the door and locks it.
"T-thanks for I-inviting me..." he says and starts blushing while hanging the jacket up.
He couldn't stop thinking how they would sleep in same bed... But every time that thought popped up in his mind, he keeps reminding himself; it's not even surely they would sleep together...
There is always a possibility he might spend the night on the couch...
And right now while shy, and nervous-... He isn't sure where he would rather spend the night at... But when he starts thinking deeper about it, he thinks he might be disappointed if he ended up on the couch...

Knuckles inhales deeply through the nose and picks up a sweet scent from the house...
The echidna starts sniffing few times to place where he remembers the smell from... Could it be cheese-... And ha-...

Mephiles jolts when he understands what Knuckles was doing.
The hedgehog squirms shyly.
"... I hope you don't mind, I made the dinner earlier today... So, we only need to reheat it later... I-... I didn't wanted to spend our time together at cooking something..." he explains, where the hand rubs behind the ear.

Knuckles shrugs with a smile toward him.
" Don't worry-... I'm sure your food will taste awesome, no matter what... Did you perhaps used ham and cheese?"
Mephiles nods, and lowered the hand.
"Yes-... I made a pie with those ingredients..." he answers.
"...- And also with few other things..." he adds in case that wouldn't be obvious.

Knuckles chuckles, and was amused.
"... That sounds delicious-... So... -What do you wanna do?... I'm honestly a bit unsure what people do with their partners... You and Shadow are my first-.... You know..." he blushes, and clears the throat while fidgeting.
"Same-..." Mephiles sighs, and tries thinking really hard what they could do.
At first Knuckles thought neither of them would know what to do... And they would end up in some kind of awkward silence.
But a few seconds later Mephiles shrugs.
"... But I do know what Shadow would do..."
Knuckles inhales gasping, and a bit hopefully.
"... You do?!"
Mephiles nods.
" Yeah-... He would start a movie-..." he starts telling Knuckles who nods while 'learning how to spend time with your boyfriend'.
"...- And a few minutes into the movie, he or his boyfriend would place a hand on the other's thigh... And a few seconds later, they would start kissing-... A-and-..." Mephiles adds where Knuckles hums nodding in respond.
Suddenly Mephiles realized his mistake, and starts blushing widely where he covered the face with the hands.
"... Gah-... N-never mind T-that... That's too embarrassing..." The flushed hedgehog bursts out.

At first Knuckles grunts confused, and tries figure out what Mephiles could possibly get flushed about.
Then he inhales sharply while blushing when he understood Mephiles was talking about sex-... So, yeah-... He can understand Mephiles sudden change of mind.
The echidna clears the throat, and looks shyly away.
"S-so?-... Something else he does?... Or we should just start a movie?..." Knuckles asks, and chokes a bit on the suggestion... Why did he mentioned 'movie'!?.... When Mephiles just said Shadow usually starts those, to have sex... So embarrassing!!! Like he was some kind of horny bastard who lusted after the feeling of a body underneath his... Hopefully Mephiles won't misunderstand him!
Of course he wants sex with him, and Shadow-... But-... He doesn't wanna sound as a creep.

Mephiles nods, and lowered the hands where he looks away while squirming a little.
"O-okay-... Let's do T-that-..." he answers with the heart pounding loudly behind the chest where its sounds also beats in the ears.
The hedgehog starts stiffly walking toward the living room, without understanding the minor mistake Knuckles did by suggestion watching a movie.

Even though Knuckles couldn't relax yet, he still exhales a bit relieved. At least Mephiles didn't commented on his suggestion, and be flushed about it.
The echidna takes the bag in the hand, and walks toward the living room where he places the bag by the feet where he sits down on the couch.

Mephiles starts the TV, and hums thoughtfully over the choice of a movie.
The hedgehog waits a short moment before he starts Netflix.
"Do you have a movie in mind?-... Or a favorite genre?" He asks Knuckles while Netflix is slowly loading on the screen.
Knuckles shrugs.
"I don't mind which movie you picks-... And favorite genres would probably be; Action, Fantasy, thriller and Mystery..." he answers while Mephiles enters his account.

Mephiles starts scrolling on Netflix where he tries finding a movie who could be fun for them both.
Few moments later, he hesitantly stops scrolling when a series showed up on the suggestion list. Wednesday.
The hedgehog looks over the shoulder at Knuckles who starts taking up snacks from the bag, and a six-pack beer. Including a bottle with Coca-Cola, in case Mephiles doesn't want any beer today.
"... Would you mind we start a series instead?-... I think this one would be a great choice according your favorite genres..."

Knuckles looks curiously up, and looks over at the TV where he tries see which series Mephiles could be talking about.
And despite Mephiles is covering around half of the screen by standing up in his view. He could still see the series by tilting the head a little.
"Wednesday?"
"... Yes..."
Knuckles smiles.
"... I have actually added that one in my list... But haven't got the time to starts it yet-... So sure-... You and I could watch it together... And even if we won't finish the series today, we can alway continue another time..."

Mephiles turns around against him. Then he looks curiously down on the things Knuckles brought.
"..."
Knuckles shrugs.
"If you don't want a beer, you can get a glass from the kitchen and then taking soda instead... I wanted snacks and beer today... And you can of course take as much you want..." he tells him since he noticed how Mephiles stared at the bags with popcorn, chips and cheetos.
Mephiles flinches the eyes up at the echidna.
The only reason he was staring at those things were; he was confused if he had asked Knuckles to bring them in first place... Or Knuckles rudely thought Mephiles wouldn't offer him anything... Including a glass of water or something.
Or Knuckles simply wanted to be kind and just share these things with him. A little as when Shadow could bring a bottle with wine when he visited a boyfriend over the day. And expected to get sex in exchange.

Mephiles nods, and walks out to the kitchen where he takes a new glass from the cupboard.
Then he walks back to the living room where he sits down next Knuckles by the armrest.
Forgetting to ask Knuckles if he wanted a glass as well.
Or few bowls to the snacks.
"... Ready?" Mephiles asks when he placed the empty glass on the table, and points the remote control toward the screen.
Knuckles chuckles, and opened the bag with popcorn.
"Ready-..." he smiles, and shoves the hand into the bag where he later shoved popcorn in the mouth.
Mephiles starts the first episode, and puts the remote control away.

***

Despite the first and the next episode were intriguing, and would usually get his whole attention. Mephiles couldn't focus at all on the movie.
The characters were only passing by his eyes, and the words were bouncing away before they reached his brain.
Simply 'cause his mind was on something else... Or more correctly, on someone. More precisely, on Knuckles.
It was as, his body was longing after him. He isn't sure on what. But it feels as Knuckles is indirectly pulling his body toward his.
Something Mephiles tries fighting against.
Instead he keeps glancing curiously at the other from time to time. Seeing how involved Knuckles is with the story. There the other is only temporarily breaking the strong focus to either shove the hand in a bag to grab snacks, or take a swallow from the opened beer can.

Knuckles looks down from the screen during the shift between two scenes.
He takes the yellow bag with chips, and holds it out against Mephiles.
"Chips?-..." Knuckles asks with the eyes at Mephiles, before they slowly move back to the screen.
The hedgehog blushes.
"... O-okay-... T-thanks..." he swallows hardly with increased heartbeats.
Nervously, he shoves the hand in the bag and grabbed few chips.
Then he takes the hand out, and almost immediately, Knuckles places the bag between the legs where the thigh closest to Mephiles is a slightly pulled up. Leaning gently at the other's leg.

Mephiles starts eating the chips while he tries his best to pay attention on the current episode.
The hand starts reaching after more chips the moments when the ones he held are gone.
He keeps staring at the screen while the hand moves by its own.
He didn't even noticed how Knuckles removed the chips, and placed the bag on the table.
Instead his hand moved toward the last place he remembered the chips were.
When the hand didn't felt the top of the bag, it starts fumbling a little while moving lower down.

Mephiles who was finally following the story, didn't noticed how his hand was about to grope Knuckles' crotch.
The hand starts closing due he thinks he is about to grab a handful of chips.
But it didn't felt as chips at all... It was more as rough fabric, but also soft at the same time.
And the moment the hand grabbed onto that mountain, the person next him flinches gasping, and startled him.
Mephiles flinches the hand away while staring confused toward Knuckles who seems very startled and then flushed.
He hums asking, while Knuckles moves away a little.
The flushed echidna looks away.
Which makes Mephiles even more confused and he starts eyeing Knuckles where he couldn't see the bag with chips.
The hedgehog glances toward the table, and sees the chips there.
Slowly his head starts adding two and two...

An awkward silence later, Mephiles inhales sharply and wides the eyes.
The cheeks start turning red.
"I-... I'm S-sorry..." he apologies and looks away with lowered ears. Finally understanding what he had touched.
"... I-... T-thought... The chips were still-..." he adds, and stops talking further since it only sounds as a poor excuse.

Knuckles glances curiously at the other who squirms shyly with the eyes toward the other side than against him.
He swallows hardly.
"I-It's okay-... You just-... Startled me... That's all..."

Mephiles needs a few more seconds to calm down his heart.
Then he exhales, and leans backward on the seat and tries sitting comfortably.
The hedgehog starts twiddling a little with the fingers while he blushing stares at the TV. There the eyes keep sliding toward the side and glancing at the other.
Knuckles takes a deep breath, and shifts on the couch where he moves closer to Mephiles again.

The hedgehog stiffened a little while the heart starts pounding faster again. Doing his best to resist the urge to lean toward the other.
The moment where Knuckles runs an arm around his shoulders, it feels as his brain explodes.
The body starts tingling, and he makes a weird gasp.
It starts feeling as he needs feeling Knuckles inside him.
As the awkward situation wouldn't fade away until Knuckles has fucked him, or something.

Mephiles looks lustfully at the echidna, and forgets to be shy.
Knuckles looks confused at him, getting a weird feeling of the situation. Thinking Mephiles suddenly looks cuter than earlier.
"Something-... Wrong?"
Mephiles gives him a goofy smile.
"... I don't think so..."
Knuckles' heart starts pounding faster.
"... Do you need something then?"
The first thought who passed Mephiles' mind was; You~.
"...N-no..." he lies, a bit shy again.

Suddenly Knuckles feels the same thing as he did when Mephiles had showered and opened the door. There he wants to throw himself over him...
The echidna leans toward him, and places a hand on the other's cheek while placing the lips on his.
Mephiles grunts surprised, and blinks few times while the heartbeats increased.
Then he starts melting into the kiss, and starts kissing him back.
During the kiss, Knuckles' tugs a little on the other's sweater. And Mephiles starts shifting on the couch where he swings one leg over Knuckles', and gets up onto his lap.
They start making out with low moaning.

Instinctively Mephiles starts rubbing with the lower part on Knuckles' thighs.
And the echidna starts cupping the hands on the other's backside, still kissing him. Pressing the fingers a slightly on that cake.
Knuckles starts getting hard.
And he starts making few thrusting movements with the crotch upward, while pressing Mephiles a little downward.

Mephiles breaks the kiss with a groan and flinched backward with the back.
"... K-knuckles~..."
Knuckles smiles widely, and gets even harder from hearing the other's voice.
"Yes?-..." he grins teasingly.
The hedgehog swallows hardly.
"... M-my body-... Feels weird... I-... Want it to go away..." he furrows the eyebrows with a melted look on the face. And green eyes who look submissive down on the echidna.
Knuckles' heart pounds with love for the other.
"... I can help you with that-... But...- I suggest we are doing it in the bed instead..." he clears the throat.
Mephiles stares confused at him.
But few seconds later he nods.
"Oh-kay..." he says and wraps the arms around Knuckles' neck.

Knuckles chuckles, and wraps the arms tighter around the other, before standing up with him.
When he stands up, with the hands still on the other's bottom, Mephiles wraps the legs loosely around Knuckles' hips.
Then Knuckles starts walking toward the bedroom. Making sure not to trip on the bag at the floor, by walking around the table from the other side.

***

Despite they both are undressed, Mephiles seems a bit shy over his own body. Nervous Knuckles might get disgusted. Even though there isn't any wrong with his body.
The only 'weird' thing with his body is; he has a bit wider hips than a male should have. And a bit feminine curves.
Knuckles smiles while standing on the knees, and eyeing the hedgehog who lies down on the bed with the head on the pillow. Looking toward the side to avoid the other's gaze.
Knuckles exhales a short snort, and starts leaning forward over Mephiles with a hand on the bed, while the other starts caressing the other's cheek.
Mephiles shivers from the touch.
Knuckles brushes the muzzle on the other's.
"Mephy-... I want you to look at me..." he whispers.
Mephiles blushes, and glances at him.
"... It's-... Kinda ehm... Awkward?"He gulps.
Knuckles chuckles.
"... And it's kinda awkward if I have sex with someone who doesn't wanna look at me ..." he explains and starts kissing Mephiles on the cheek.
The hedgehog swallows hardly.
"S-sorry-... Y-you have right..."

Knuckles leans away and gets back on the knees, where he starts parting Mephiles legs and bending them a little.
Despite Mephiles wanted to look away, he forces himself to look at him.
The echidna shoves two fingers in the mouth and starts sucking on them while stroking the wet tongue at them.
Mephiles raises an eyebrow in confusion.
A short while later, Knuckles pulls the fingers out with saliva coating them.
Then he looks over at Mephiles and gets eye contact with him.
"... It might feel weird at first..." he warns him.
Mephiles tilts the head on the pillow.
"... What will feel wei-..." he starts asking when Knuckles starts shoving the fingers slowly into his ass.
Mephiles chokes on the last word, and wides the eyes in surprise while the body flinches a bit.

Knuckles moans.
"... Takes a deep breath, and relax~..." he tells him.
Mephiles starts inhaling deeply while Knuckles shoves the fingers deeper into him.
"Woah-... You are already kinda wet down here-..." he silently points out and makes Mephiles to blush.
Of course Knuckles would find out-... He was already soaked from lust.
So embarrassing...

The echidna uses the other hand, and clenched it softly around Mephiles' member.
Then he starts jerking him off with fast and steady movements.
Mephiles exhales gasping.
"Kn-knu-..." he starts stuttering until he starts moaning widely.

Knuckles keeps moving the hand up and down along the length.
Then he also starts scissoring with the fingers inside the other.
Causing Mephiles to squirm on the bed while singing out from pure lust.
The echidna couldn't wait until he would enter him. Enjoying his mate on all levels.
For some reason, Mephiles' scent today makes him extra hungry for sex... As Mephiles' body was a flower who was tempting the honeybees to enjoy its nectar.

Mephiles pants loudly, and notices how the tingling in the body increased.
He hates the feeling... And wants it to go away.
Soon the tingling starts pulsing down, toward the crotch.
And without any chance to tell the other, he clenches the hands on the sheets and starts cumming.
"AHH-ah~♡"
Knuckles starts slowering down, and enjoyed the sound while he gets semen over the hand.
A few seconds later, he pulls the fingers out from the pretty loose hole. And takes the hand off of the length.

Few moments later, Mephiles panting starts calming down and un-clenched the grip of the sheets.
"... Sorry for the... Mess... And thanks..." he blushes, and happy over the weird feeling is gone. At least the worst part.
Knuckles smiles.
Mephiles starts sitting a bit up while turning around. As he was about to get up from the bed.
Knuckles flinches forward where he presses Mephiles down with the side of the head on the pillow.
"... We aren't done yet~..." Knuckles purrs.
Mephiles grunts confused.
"...We aren't?... But, my body doesn't feels weird anymore..."
Knuckles chuckles and starts rubbing the hand with semen along his own length.
"... You might be-... But I'm not~"
"... Oh!?-..."

Knuckles looks down on Mephiles' cute little ass, and starts biting the lower lip in excitement.
Then he shifts a little on the bed, and starts pressing the tip of the dick against the tiny hole.
Knuckles places the hands on Mephiles' hips.
And while he starts pressing the dick more, and gets it to slide into the hole, Mephiles starts trembling with shaky breathing. Building up his excitement again.

Knuckles let's out a loud groan of pleasure the deeper his dick gets.
The embrace around his length almost makes him to roll the eyes to the back of his head.
It's warm, tight, but also flexible.
A feeling he couldn't compare with jerking off alone on the couch with only the hand as company.
This is on another level...

When Knuckles is deep enough, he pulls the dick out a little by moving the hips backwards.
Then he thrusts the length back in, and a bit deeper than before, by pressing Mephiles against him while moving the hips forward.
Mephiles let's out a surprised gasp, while Knuckles moans.
The echidna keeps thrusting several times without any pause. Causing himself to pant with low moaning, while the other starts getting hard again.

At some point during the sex, Knuckles feels how he starts reaching climax. And during that point, he leans down toward Mephiles and lowered his teeth into the other's shoulder. Not hard enough to cause any damage. But hard enough to make Mephiles to whimper in surprise.
"Ngh~..."
The sound makes Knuckles to release a big batch of fresh semen into Mephiles. Causing the hedgehog to squirm and groan.

When Knuckles has filled him with the last drop of the semen, he let's go of his shoulder and pulls the limp dick out.
Then he lays down next him, and pulls him around where he notices Mephiles is half hard again.
"Oh?-..." Knuckles blinks surprised, and starts smiling.
Mephiles is breathing a bit heavily, and the heart starts pounding nervously.
"W-what?"
Knuckles kisses him on the cheek.
"It seems someone needs a little more attention..." he purrs while the hand reaches down after the member.
The hedgehog starts blushing and looks away.
"S-shut up..."

***
Knuckles embraces Mephiles from behind. Still naked.
"That-... Was something extra..."
"Y-yeah..."
The echidna hums thoughtfully.
"... And if you were Shadow-... What would we do now?... I mean-... We did the movie and having sex... So, what's next?"
Mephiles grunts.
"S-stop being awkward!-... And I won't tell you the rest... I'm done for today..."
Knuckles raises an eyebrow.
"... Done?-... Are you telling me... Shadow would have more sex?"
Mephiles stiffened.
"... M-maybe..."
Knuckles gets curious.
"... In the bed?... Oor-...."
Mephiles sighs.
"... Fine!-... He usually takes a shower, and ends up having sex there as well..." he explains and turns around where he stares a bit annoyed at the other.
Knuckles chuckles.
"I see-... But-... Don't you wanna have a shower before dinner?..."
Mephiles starts eyeing him.
He would love taking a shower... But he isn't sure if it would be safe inviting Knuckles.
A few seconds later he sighs.
"Alright-... You have right... I want a shower... But!-... Don't you dare doing something funny..."
Knuckles grins.
"... And if I do something not that funny?"
Mephiles rolls the eyes, and crawls out from his arms.
"Then I will break your fingers, and feed you with soap..." he says with a serious tune. But not serious about doing those things in the end.
Knuckles furrows the eyebrows and sits up with a nervous laugh.
"... N-no you wouldn't?..." he says unsure while Mephiles gets out from the bed.
The hedgehog grins over the shoulder.
"... Why don't you try me, and find out?" He teases.

Knuckles' heart skips a beat.
Shit-... He really loves him... And he must be a fool to try going against him, despite his warnings....
Hopefully he won't having any broken fingers after the shower...
The echidna sighs while standing up from the bed.
Alright-... Time for round two.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.4K 334 17
Following two dystopian adventures with Modern Shadow, Boom Sonic returns to his world to learn why Boom Shadow has been acting like such a jerk to e...
13.5K 420 21
(Knuxadow) (Finished) Knuckles loves Sonic, which Shadow does too... These two males ask Amy, who is obsessed of the blue hedgehog, for Sonic's phone...
16.4K 644 11
Silver knew about his two friends, Sonic and Shadow, who have been in love for the longest of times but none of them would make the move and confess...
101 1 1
When Amy follows Sonic into the woods for her only to see him with another girl. feeling heartbroken she tries to get over him by hanging out with hi...