unexpected. || SKEPHALO

By Rosie2642

after seeing badboyhalo meet up with quackity, skeppy decides enough is enough. he wants to meet his best fri... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter six
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four.
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six.
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter fourty.
chapter fourty-one.
chapter fourty-two.
chapter fourty-three.
chapter fourty-four.
chapter fourty-five.
authors note <3

chapter five.

1.2K 40 45
By Rosie2642

S K E P P Y

"surprise!" i beam, and bad stands there in complete shock. i grin widely at his reaction, it was exactly as i planned. he looked absolutely astonished. "well aren't you gonna invite me in?" i asked with a cocky smirk.

the boy didn't move, he just stood there with a hand on the door handle and the other was holding rat carefully. "hello rat!" i grinned to the little puppy. "bad, wake up." a chuckle escaped my lips at his frozen response to my surprise.

he remained still for a while longer, until he eventually spoke up. "sorry— i'm in shock. how are you here?" he asked, and i furrowed my brows at that.
"oh you know, took a gentle drive. i thought it was about time we met up, don't you agree?" by this point, i was smiling ear to ear.

"well yes but..." bad trailed off, and then fell silent until he too, was now smiling. "come in." bad said with a happy tone.

i entered the large room and looked around bad's hallway. who knew bad lived in such a fancy house? currently, we were both standing in a long hallway. i glanced across the walls, which were a white-painted wood. a large cabinet was sprawled across the edge and many lamps were dotted along.

"welcome, follow me." bad says as he led the way into another room. he placed rat down on the floor and she started jumping up my legs as soon as we all entered the living room. bad has told me before that rat loves being fussed over, so thats exactly what i did. i let my hands caress her soft white fur as i stroked her stomach up and down. "who's a good girl?" i praised while she licked my hands enthusiastically.

all while this was happening, i didn't hesr a peep out of bad. but before i could look up to check on him, i heard a phone camera snapping a picture. i looked up to see bad standing there with a proud grin on his pretty face.

"bad!" i groaned, "delete it!"
"but you look so cute." bad smirked, and that comment made my face heat up in an instant.
"whatever." i mumbled.

an hour later, bad and i were now sitting on his couch. he was watching tiktoks on his phone, while i was picking a movie for us to watch.

"i still cant believe you're actually here." bad grinned, mostly to himself.
"me neither. should we do a stream tomorrow?" i suggested. "nobody knows we're together. except dream."
"dream?" bad asked, his eyes now glancing up at me.
"yeah, he helped me organise this." i smirked, already knowing bad was getting slightly jealous.
"oh." he said, and then briefly looked at he tv before turning back to his phone.

"don't be jealous bad, you know you're my favourite." i laughed, and my eyes never left his face. i let my gaze travel down his appearance, from his eyes to his neck. bad was gorgeous.

"oh shut up. i'm not jealous." bad said persistently, "just hurry up and pick a movie!" he said while glancing back at me; and our eyes connected. we didn't move for a minute, we remained still, looking each other up and down.
"you're very pretty." i complimented him, and that made bad turn away with a flustered smile hanging on his lips.
"shut up!" he said once again, his eyes now fixated on his phone screen.

i chuckled in my victory, and then turned back to the tv. eventually, i found a good looking film called birdbox which i had never heard of before. i showed back the description and thumbnail, asking for his thoughts.
"sure, this looks good." he nodded in agreement. i nodded back to him. he put his phone down on the couch, and then turned fully towards the tv. but before we started up the movie, i couldn't help but ask the question.

"do you have any snacks?" the words rolled off my tongue, almost as if i've had plenty of practice.
"i knew you were gonna ask that." he chuckled before standing up from the living room and heading to the kitchen. prior to this, bad had already given me the grand tour of his house — so i knew where nearly everything was by now.

his house had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two different floors. it was a pretty average house. i liked it, but i liked mine more. my house was my prized possession and i couldn't wait to show bad it. my house was big and decorative; four bedrooms, three bathrooms, most of the rooms had polished marble floors too. damn, i love being rich.

while bad was in the kitchen getting snacks, his phone wouldn't stop ringing. i know i shouldn't look, privacy and all that, but the curiosity got the better of me. i reached over slightly to gran his phone, and the screen was already on due to the recent notifications. before i knew it, i found myself staring at his lock screen.

it was the picture of me and rat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.5K 7
Darryl and Zak have always been friends, but something in Darryl finally snapped. Or maybe he was always like this and no one ever realized. When Zak...
82K 1.8K 15
**Discontinued*** Skeppy and badboyhalo re-evaluate what their relationship is, and what it can be. ;) "Cute" to "vacation part two": realistic story...
4K 217 24
A story of an empty-hearted medical student Darryl....well that was untill he bumped into a cute stranger. Who knew this cute stranger would change h...
23.6K 793 31
~George and his friends Karl and BadBoyHalo (Bad) are getting bullied by a group of boys , Dream, Sapnap , and Skeppy. They all find themselves caugh...