๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ | sons o...

By samcrosfaith

| Jax Teller x OC - completed | Fast cars, drugs of any kind, a criminal life - all of this can give anyone t... More

| โฐโฐ
| โฐยน
| โฐยฒ
| โฐยณ
| โฐโต
| โฐโถ
| โฐโท
| โฐโธ
| โฐโน
| ยนโฐ
| ยนยน
| ยนยฒ
| ยนยณ
| ยนโด
| ยนโต
| ยนโถ
| ยนโท
| ยนโธ
| ยนโน
| ยฒโฐ
| ยฒยน
| ยฒยฒ
| ยฒยณ
| ยฒโด
| ยฒโต
| ยฒโถ
| ยฒโท
| ยฒโธ
| ยฒโน
| ยณโฐ
| ยณยน
| ยณยฒ
| ยณยณ
| ยณโด
| ยณโต
| ยณโถ
| ยณโท
| ยณโธ
| ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’”
| ยณโน
| โดโฐ
| โดยน
| โดยฒ
| โดยณ
| โดโด

| โฐโด

4.4K 138 19
By samcrosfaith

A knock on the door and the soft voice of her mother woke the brunette up, Katelynn telling her daughter she would leave for the diner already. Once Cleo was able to open her eyes she stared right at the man who was next to her, his soft snores filling the room. One of his arm was loosely wrapped around her waist.

She had to admit that it felt good waking up next to him, especially with his arm around her waist holding her close even in his sleep. She couldn't help but watch him for a few minutes to take in everything. The urge to ran her fingers through his blonde hair was big but she managed to keep her shaking hands to herself.

Last night she had no chance to get the fix she needed, that's why her body was acting all weird now. She was slightly freezing but it wasn't cold, her hands were shaking and she felt nauseous but not so bad that she had to throw up.

The brunette glanced at the clock on her wall and a sigh slipped over her lips. She wanted to spend the day in bed with Jax by her side but she knew they couldn't do that.

"Is it fun staring at a sleeping man, darlin'?", the man spoke up, causing her to flinch slightly. His still sleepy, raspy morning voice sending chills down her spine. When he slowly opened his eyes, they locked with her green ones.

"There is worse to do than watching someone sleep", she mumbled softly as she gave him a weak smile.

He was very aware that his arm was around the brunette as he tightened his grip to pull her closer to him, closing the gap that was between them. She breathed in sharply at the sudden move and sunk her teeth into her bottom lip while his forehead was leaning against hers.

"You're shaking, what's going on?", she heard him ask, there was even some concern in his tone. Did he actually care about her?

"I'm fine, I have this every morning", she lied and felt immediately bad for it. Now it were two people in her life she had to lie to. Her mother and Jax. But the chance he would leave and never come see her again if he would find out was big; and that was the last thing she wanted. Around him, she finally felt something again.

She could see the sceptical look in his eyes, yet he nodded briefly and ran his hand up her back, earning a pleasant sigh from the brunette. She gained a little more courage now that they were already this close and put one leg over his, her face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you for letting me stay", Jax said after a while, making her look up at him. Their faces were only millimeters apart. He wasn't sure what came over him when he let his lips ghost over hers, causing her to gasp softly. He knew he shouldn't do this while his Old Lady was waiting at home, but it was the woman next to him that made him feel like he was home.

"We── we can't do this", she gently pushed him away but her whole body screamed for the man who just tried to kiss her. Climbing over him so she could get out of her bed, she stumbled over the bottles on the floor, making her curse under her breath. "You have a family. I don't wanna be the one ruining that."

Jax was on his feet quickly and grabbed her wrist to pull her close again as she paced around. "I'm sorry, Cleo", he said sincerely, yet something sad in his tone that got her attention. "I don't know why I did that. I──", he paused to let out a sigh before he continued talking. " ──it just felt right in that moment. I thought you felt that, too."

Sighing, he let go of her wrist and collected his shirt and kutte from the floor and got dressed. With his hand he slicked his hair back, a few strands falling back in his face.

Cleo wrapped her arms around her body, her eyes fixed on Jax' body while he got dressed. She loved the tattoo on his chest, assuming it was his sons name and the name tattooed on his arm probably the name of his other son. She had also noticed the scar in his abdominal area, wondering where it came from.

"It did, I haven't felt this many butterflies in years", she admitted softly, her eyes locking with his blue ones again. "But that doesn't change the fact that you're in a relationship, Jax. Talk to your girlfriend, get things straight with her but don't do that again as long as you're with someone."

She wasn't sure if she was sounding rude, which she didn't want, but she also didn't want to be the secret affair; the brunette deserved more than that and even if the woman Jax was with was a bitch, Cleo didn't want to be the woman he cheated on his girlfriend with.

While he was listening to her, he slipped his kutte on and let her words sink in. Everything she said was right, he should get things straight with Tara first before he would fall head over heels for another woman; but feelings were hard to control.

As he was about to say something, his phone vibrated. He flipped it open after reading Chibs number on the screen, listening what the man had to say. The conversation was short and Jax felt the tiredness creep in again knowing he had to leave her.

"Listen, I have to go. Some club shit came up", he explained and put a hand on her cheek, running his thumb over her soft skin. "I'm sorry about before, it won't happen again. But we can't deny that there's something between us. You're free later, darlin'?"

Cleo thought wisely about her next words. He wasn't wrong, there was something and she couldn't deny it. But no matter what, she wouldn't go further as long as he was in a relationship.

"It's fine, don't worry about it", she assured him, closing her eyes for a brief moment at his touch. It would be hard spending time with him but not be allowed to get actually closer to him. "Just give me a call."

She quickly pulled away and wrote her number down, ripping the piece of paper with her number on it from the rest of the paper and gave it to him. She was hoping to get a call from him, this way she would have his number, too.

"Thanks darlin', I'll give you a call. Be careful, aight?", he looked at her, kissing her cheek after she nodded briefly and left the room.

The brunette held a hand up to her cheek where his hand laid a few moments ago, a wide smile plastered on her face once he left her standing there. It was safe to say that she would go through a heartbreak if he would stay with his girlfriend.

──

"I can't stay with them, Tara. What if we call my mom?", he ran a hand over his face with a sigh while Abel was eating his cereal and Tara feeding Thomas. He still had time before Chibs needed him but not enough time to stay with the kids while Tara had to work.

"You really want Gemma around the boys while she's high or drunk? We talked about this, Jax, she won't be alone with them until she's getting her shit together", Tara told him firmly and shook her head at her fiance. "I can't call in sick, you have to take them."

Jax heaved a sigh and leaned against the kitchen counter, his hands resting on the surface. He couldn't let his brothers handle things alone, not today. His mother wasn't the best babysitter choice at the moment and the only other person he could think of was Cleo. He trusted her and knew his kids would probably have a lot of fun with her.

"Alright, go to work. I know someone who can watch them", he said eventually and studied Tara for a moment. There was nothing left between them anymore. No love, no excitement. Everything good was replaced with daily arguments. Looking at her did nothing to him anymore and he wondered how this happened so fast.

"Don't let one of those whores watch them", she quietly snarled at him after she got up and handed him Thomas. If anyone really hated the Croweaters then it was Tara. She could never accept them around her family. "Where have you been actually? You didn't come home last night."

"Jesus, Tara, calm down. I won't let them watch the boys", he spoke with annoyance, a scowl on his face. "I was at the clubhouse. Got late yesterday, didn't want to wake you or the boys up."

The doctor snorted a bitter laugh and threw some stuff she needed in her bag. "I bet that was the real reason", her words dripping with sarcasm.

He was used to her snarky comments by now and hated every single one of them. Recently, she was acting like she was better than anyone. He knew Tara gave up a lot for him but he never asked her to do so. It was her choice and now she was rubbing it under his nose all the time.

When he saw how Abel was looking back an forth between them, a sad expression on his face, he knew he needed to end things sooner or later before both kids would suffer more under their arguments.

"You got something to say, just say it", he challenged and got in her way before she could leave the kitchen. The doctor bumped into him and groaned softly.

"If you don't want to be around your family anymore, just say it, Jax. When you did time you promised me everything will change. But I'm still stuck here, waiting for the change. Do something about it or I'll be gone with the kids. And I'll make sure they won't come back here into that toxic town!" Her sharp and cold tone told him how serious she was about this and he immediately saw it as a threat towards him.

"You don't take my boys anywhere, Tara", he lowered his venom laced voice as he got in her face, making sure Thomas who was on his arm was looking in a different direction. And Abel didn't need to hear them talk like this either. "I know what I said, but I also told you I can't leave── this is my life.You know where the door is if you can't accept it but don't threaten me to take my kids away."

Tara huffed and took a step back as Jax came a little to close for her liking. They were face to face and like so often in the last few weeks the monster inside him came out; that's how she saw it. Since Ope died she felt like he lost himself completely, turning into something dangerous and explosive.

"What are you gonna do about it, Jax?", she asked, doing everything in her power to keep her voice steady and hide the fear that was creeping in. "They deserve a normal life. Or do you want one of them end up like your best friend?"

With her last words she had crossed a line for him. Their fights could get dirty but he hated it when she mentioned Ope when he had nothing to do with it. Her lacking respect towards his brothers was bad enough already.

"You better leave now", he spat his words through gritted teeth. "Maybe it's better I stay at the club with the boys for the night. Don't wait for us."

Tara swallowed, yet she felt so much anger. "You aren't taking them away from me either. If they aren't here when I come home, I make sure to pick them up myself." With that, she aggressively hung her bag over her shoulder, waved Abel a goodbye and rushed out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her.

──

"Thanks for doing this", Jax said sincerely and set the diaper bag down next to the bar at the diner after he handed Thomas over to Cleo. Luckily, she told him she could keep an eye on them while she was working.

She had already saved the table closest to the bar for the boys. A few games, paper and crayons were already spread over the table for Abel to play with.

"No problem, I think my mom is pretty excited having something so cute and small around", the brunette smirked, glancing over at her mother who sat on the opposite of Abel, goofing around with the little boy. "Is there anything I need to know?"

It was no problem for her to have his kids around but it was her first time babysitting two kids, she never had much experience with kids before so it was good her mom was around, too. She didn't even had to convince her mom for long about taking care of them for the day. They could easily swap between work and babysitting.

"Abel has a heart condition and needs to take his his meds. They're in his bag, just give him one pill in three hours", he explained.

Hearing this, she was a little more nervous now. "Oh, but nothing can happen, right?"

"No, don't worry, darlin'", he winked. "He can do whatever he wants. If he's not behaving give me a call and I'll talk to him."

"He's a sweetheart, I don't think we'll have problems", she said eagerly and tickled Thommy's belly with her nails, making the little boy on her arm giggle. "And this one is such a sweet one, too."

"I see, you're already friends", the blonde chuckled and kissed his son's forehead before he walked over to Abel, told him to be nice and behave and kissed the top of his head. He also thanked Katelynn for agreeing to this.

Cleo watched the man talk to his son. The way Jax was looking at his older son was heartwarming. She didn't see a criminal but a loving father who couldn't wait to pick up his kids again.

"Hey Cleo", Jax called out, waiting for her to turn around. "Thanks again", he told her again, earning a soft nod and a smile from her, before he left the diner and got on his bike. He paid one last look through the big window to watch the brunette sit down with his sons and play with them as if she wouldn't do this for the first time.

──

authors note; please leave a feedback and don't forget to vote if you liked it. 🖤
I'm still trying to get back into writing Jax, so please be patient with me, lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that she couldn't get out of on her own. It...
118K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...
148K 2.8K 28
Libby Parker is running from her past. Granted, she's only seventeen ( almost eighteen) While she's running, she runs smack dab right into Charming...
64.3K 1.3K 32
Charlotte "Charlie" Winston has been away from home for a couple of years. When her older brother Opie is released from prison, her father requests h...