The Darkside Of A Leader

By totallyrealsaturn

This is the English version of my story More

Explanation
The kidnapping
They saved him
Am I just being used?
why are they so nice to me?
Is he a friend or an enemy now?
author note
I hate them
New school
Little Revenge
New student
Zoe and Rika are Digidestined?!
They got out!
Surprise
Ranamon the warrior of water
Takeru goes insane
The flute
Groups together
they join?

jelousy or is he just crazy

53 2 1
By totallyrealsaturn

No one's pov:

Daisuke slowly opened his eyes. The others didn't notice because they were talking about a plan. Ken whispered to Daisuke to be quiet. He didn't get it but stayed quiet.

Ken's pov:

30 minutes later

The others have finished the plan. They wanted to explain the plan to me, but I lay my head on the bed and slept. They would like to let me sleep, but I have to go home because it's already 5 p.m. "Hey Ken, wake up we all have to go home." I slowly opened my eyes and stood up. But I didn't want to leave Daisuke here with Takeru because Takeru is jealous of our relationship. He had a crush on daisuke before we got together. And would do anything to get together with him. The others dragged me out the door before I could say goodbye.

Takeru pov:

When the others left, I looked at Daisuke who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. I still wonder why he's dating Ken and not me. I would be a much better boyfriend than him. I held his warm hand and felt like I was so close to him. When he felt my hand he opened his beautiful brown eyes. "Where am I?" he asked. "You are at my house, we saved you" I answered him. He sat up slowly, still having a headache. He withdrew his hand knowing that Takeru is still in love with him.

No one's pov:

A few hours later

They sat at the dining table and ate a pizza together. "Hey daisuke, why are you with Ken? I'm much better." said takeru in a rather jealous voice. Daisuke didn't reply. But Takeru didn't give up and took Daisuke's hand and pulled him into his room. Daisuke tried to fight back but couldn't. Chibimon and Patamon wondered what was going on, but before they could enter the room, the door was closed. Takeru locked the lock of his room and daisuke quickly pulled his hands back. "Please daisuke, stay there," Takeru asks him.

Daisuke pov:

I was scared because I've never seen Takeru like this before. He locked the room door but his balcony door was open, I knew it was a stupid idea but I had no choice. "Daisuke where are you going?" Takeru asked me worried. But I ignored it and opened the balcony door and ran out. "You're risking your life right now." Takeru's voice sounded a bit more serious now. Chibimon and Patamon knocked on the other balcony door, I ran over there, opened it and ran out the front door with chibimon.

No one's pov:

"TAKERU WHAT WAS THIS?!" Shouted Patamon to Takeru. Takeru remained calm and sat on the sofa.

Meanwhile with daisuke

He ran through the dark city, not knowing that Arukenimon and others would not give up.

What do you want to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 13K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
437K 17.3K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...
2.8M 69.5K 126
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
719K 23.1K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...