Nito Nazuna the 8th Archon

By Enstarfan2019

"For centuries he has been watching in the Land of Luminaris unchanged and unperturbed." "In the deep heart o... More

Biography
Catastrophe and the beginning of the eight nation.
Archon war
Kaenri'ah and the Yaksha
Winds of freedom
Unmovable stone
Judgement of euthymia
Land of gold and inmortality
Unpertubed eternity and peace negotiations.
The 4 guardians of the light and the tianquan.
Tone deaf bard and breaking a celestial rule
Ensemble Square
Idols life and sequels of a war
Persuasion and retreat
Truth and realization
Imperatrix umbrosa II: Legacy of Makoto
Crazy Archons
Carmen Dei, Dragons and Rite of Illumination
A/N and Sneak Peek
Summer Fantasy
Festival, Stars and Farwell
Arc II Unexpected friend
Attack on Arcaic City
Training with Archons!
Land of Shadows
Failed execution and a explosive escape
Resistance and berserk
Tomorrow ablaze
Our Ensemble! Everlasting Dream!
A path to move forward
OVA: A day in the serenitea pot
Arc III: Kidnapped and rescue
Corruption and cleanse
Illness
Past and Eulogy
Sense of urgency's
One last you
Home and gods
Family isn't only about blood
Wind, Water, Flames and Ice.
Attack of the heavenly principales
Ensemble Stars! Ode of the gods!
Moon Halo
Archons and Princes
Light Realm
Nito's daily life
Shadow realm
Ryoto's power and Ritsu's wrath.
Human or monster?
Godess of Wisdom
Lament of a marionette and a Dreamy Goodbye
Arc 4: The visit and the unexpected letter
Meeting of gods
Tree of the beginning
Abyss and birth of Durin
Final Lesson
Eternal Lose
Diane Soujourn
Meningful self sacrifice
Lament of the Fallen
Arc 5: This is what he not wished for
Savanaclaw
Meteoric Salvation
Dreams of the ocean
Sailing throught the sea
Kingdom of the sea
Ova: TOTSUGEKI LOVE HEART
Dying Kingdom
Crown of the sea
Cyberangel
Rite Lantern
Cruel fate of a dragon
Uncertain Fate
World of corruption
Sins and forgiveness.
Everlasting flames
Inheritance of the flames
Special Announcement
Arc 7: Brotherly bound
Militar upgrade
Allies and ancients
Achlyss Celebration
Re awakening
Draconic
Dragonlords
Emergence
Shattered Samsara
Start again
New gods and troubles.
Meeting of great generals
Wrong oponnent
Guest of the ocean
Ready for a war
Special announcement
Ashaming the mightiest
No Update

Arc 6: Prover

260 8 31
By Enstarfan2019

Nito was standing on the top floor of his palace looking at the horizon where he could see the distance Ensemble Square, Yumenosaki, Atlantia and the sea. "..."

"Despite being almost 4,600 years old.... You were always on the top floor of the palace to admire the scenery your kingdom, brother-in-law."

The former idol smiled crossing his arms "There are things that in spite of time.... Will never change, Aeon." The blond in silver and blue armor stood beside him.

".. They told me what happened at Achlyss and Ryoto.... I would have liked to see my sister one more time. Even if it was just for an instant."

Hearing that from Aeon, Nito looked wistfully at the sky "Maybe.... But I'm sure she's been watching you Aeon. You took care of Atlantia and her people, now they have an Archon to protect them."

The green-eyed blond smiled "It will take time, but I'm sure Yuuki will be a great Archon.... Just like you." Nito nodded without saying anything "Yeah..."

Flash!

They both saw the Porte Di Lux activate for a few seconds as Nito sighed as he sensed the presence of a certain Shadow Archon. "Speaking of Achlyss. Would you like to receive him your Archon."

"Oh?"

Sieg yawned with boredom.

"Yawn..."

"Calm down, Ritsu. It can't be helped, besides. It happened too fast that it left the Royal City somewhat chaotic."

The former Knights Idol puffed out his cheeks "Buhhhh.... And here I thought I could use it as an excuse to run away from paperwork."

"Please don't start to be like the Tone Deaf Bard~ Ritsu."

Ritsu turned to look on the voice with a smile "Oh Nazu~*" Nito entered the vault accompanied by the other blond. "I knew you'd come sooner or later Ritsu~* Though I didn't expect it to be a day after Atlantia's arrival~*"

"One day later." The dark haired idol put his hands on his hips "Do you have any idea how crazy we went when we found out what happened? I was about to send a fleet of Moon Knights warships to help you even though it was a shame we couldn't do more for you guys. You... You and Luminaris have done your best to make Achlyss a better place."

The blond chuckled uncomfortably "It's no big deal, Ritsu. Meet my brother-in-law. Aeon. He's Fiore's older brother."

"Oh~*" The idol looked up curiously "It's a pleasure to meet you Aeon, there's no need for you to be formal with me even though I'm an Archon."

"I thank you for your words Lord Ritsu." The blond smiled as he looked at the guardian "I was hoping to speak with an old friend." Ritsu noticed who he was looking at before nodding "I see. So~* Nito~* I'm looking forward to hearing about the whole incident." Hearing that the former Ra*bits leader nodded "Understood." They both said their goodbyes as they left the Porte Di Lux vault in the direction of the golden palace.

They both walked towards the sale to the huge one that overlooked the sea.

Aeon looked curious "It's been a long time since we last met." Sieghart smiled holding his huge sword "Yes..."

"There's something I don't understand, why did you decide to change part of the story, your origin?" Aeon asked curiously as the dark haired boy next to him sighed "Well, it's been so long living that sometimes I prefer to remain a low profile."

"Says the original hero who lived together with Nito for 4,600 years.~* I don't understand why pretend and modify part of history, you are the first Flare."

Hearing that Sieghart smiled "That was a long time ago.... My house, the Flare family is now better off than ever with my descendant Leon."

"Don't you think Leon at least deserves to know?" The blond's question made Sieg smile "Well, he might. But I prefer a quiet, peaceful life and one that doesn't draw attention to anyone else. The era of the first heroes ended a long time ago. I'm just a vestige of what was the great beginning of Luminaris. The only one who made sure it stayed that way was none other than our Archon."

Aeon smiled "I see.... I heard what happened with Durin and that boy named Hiiro." Hearing that the dark haired boy smiled sadly "Yes.... A lot of things happened before you arrived.... Too many bad things in a short space of time..."

"..." Aeon was still observing the scenery without saying anything.

Meanwhile...

At a place in Teyvat.

The sky was covered with black clouds while flashes of violet color could be noticed within and roars of fury from the thunder.

In an Abyss camp... Most of the Abyss mages and Hilichurls lay lifeless on the ground except for a Pyro Abyss Herald who stared with his back to the rocky wall at the person responsible who had annihilated everyone leaving him alone the last one standing. "What are you..."

A pink-haired boy with horns and red armor walked menacingly towards him. His body gave off an abnormal amount of sparks and electricity.

Kohaku stared coldly holding his katana. "..." He stopped in front of him "Where is your base?"

"Hahahahaha... As if I told you." The Herald looked annoyed as Kohaku raised his katana "Die then."

FLASH!

A bolt of energy struck the herald turning him into ashes. "This will not stand.... The Princess of the Abyss will punish you!"

Those were the last words before he was finally annihilated by the lightning. Kohaku looked seriously up into the sky where he saw a dragon descending.

The red and black dragon landed behind him with a mighty roar.

ROAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Kohaku turned around walking to the side while the dragon tilted its body down letting the idol climb on its back before taking flight again.

FWASH FWASH FWASH FWASH

Meanwhile...

On the Abyss.

Lumine looked seriously at an Abyss mage in front of her kneeling "Yes majesty. He has mercilessly slaughtered many of our people, he is confirmed to be an Archon who only wants revenge for what he calls us. Sin..." The blonde settled into her throne "..... I see. Take the necessary precautions."

"Yes my lady." The mage retreated leaving the throne room as Lumine looked serious "..."

Luminaris/ High Council Building.

All the mayors of all the villages of the main towns and cities of all Luminaris and Atlantia had gathered for a meeting including the four representatives of the four races and Ritsu as a guest.

The latest attacks from the Abyss and Atlantia had left the current situation of Luminaris' defenses somewhat dubious. Some of the crowd were talking among themselves worried while Nito sighed tapping his scepter on the ground.

CLANK

Everyone fell silent as the blond looked serious "I am aware of the unease our kingdom feels about what has happened.  For that very reason, we are here to discuss the kingdom's military defenses. Measures are now being taken to improve countermeasures and more options to prevent attacks."

They all looked at each other as Nito nodded to Ansel who stood up "But there is something very worrisome. It's about Seznhaya." At the mention of Archon Cryo's nation everyone fell silent as he continued "Look, this is one of the pictures that photographed one of our spies."

One of the mayors stood up in excitement "Isn't that one of the Giant Ruin Guards they used on Kaenri'ah?!" everyone began to argue nervously.

Partly some had heard about the technology and alchemy of Kaenri'ah but seeing a huge colossal guardian is a bit worrisome. Nito slammed his spear on the ground.

CLANCK!

"Order!" Nito raised his voice causing everyone to fall silent. "For that reason, the technology department of Luminaris and Achlyss have been working on a countermeasure project. If we face such a guardian we'll have to make one of our own. Enciodis."

He nodded as he pulled out a tablet "Hai."

Ritsu looked serious "Super Guard Fortress. The project created between Luminaris and Achlyss that serves as a countermeasure to that giant guardian. It is a high tech guardian that allows it to transform into both robot and airship form. We have completed 70%."

Nito sighed as he looked at the screen "We would rather not create it but since they started secretly creating those things again. We can't let them get to Achlyss or Luminaris."

Everyone nodded as Nito turned his attention to the meeting which continued with other business.

Hiiro was walking on one of the beaches on the coast of of Arcaic City. "..."

"Hiiro-chin?" A voice caught his attention where he saw a certain blond former idol "Nito-senpai." The blond smiled walking beside him watching the sunset "I thought I'd be alone but I didn't expect to see you here."

The red haired boy looked out to sea "I expected to be somewhat lonely though I'm also happy you showed up, Nito-senpai." They were both quiet, gazing at the ocean as the sound of the waves echoed along the shore, the squawking of seagulls echoed along the shore as they could see from far away the Atlantia floating beneath the waves.

Hiiro looked down watching the waves crawl. Nito understood that look "Hiiro, I miss him as much as you do too." Hearing that the boy smiled "I still don't feel able to accept it."

Nito walked to his side "No one does." He put his hand on the Alkaloid boy's shoulder "When I lost Fiore and Ryoto I felt the same way too. I came to doubt whether my immortality is a blessing or a curse, being the only one unable to die as an Archon."

"Nito..." Hiiro looked at the blond who smiled looking once again at the sea "But.... That's what makes them human. Death may be the end for mortals but the way they live.... The way they pass on their will to the next generation endures forever. I knew it in that instant that Fiore and Ryoto's will are with me to carry on."

Hiiro looked sad "Nito..." The blond turned with a smile "Hiiro, your brother did that because he believes in you.... He loved you, he believed in your potential, you're stronger than you think but just know.... That you were never alone, no matter how cruel the future may be. There will always be those who will be by your side supporting you."

"..." Hiiro didn't know what to say but the blond smiled and with his powers as Archon created a wooden raft. Hiiro watched curiously as the blond smiled "How about we sail for a while."

The sun had disappeared over the horizon and the sky had darkened. Stars began to appear from the sky as Hiiro "I don't mind a spin but.... I'd like to be the one to carry the oar."

Nito was quiet for a few seconds before laughing "Hahahaha. Of course."

They both got into the boat while Nito used his powers to push the boat out to sea.

Hiiro stopped rowing as he looked down from the sky. "Sugoi..."

Nito looked at the stars "Before Ensemble Square.... Before you guys arrived. I couldn't help but admire the stars.... And one of them was our world. No matter how far away... It doesn't matter if it's unreachable because I know you'd keep going. Rinne I'm sure he thought this way."

Hiiro looked up at the stars "... I see, my brother... He... " Nito smiled as he looked at the sky without saying anything "..."

The blond took a breath before smiling and began to sing.

Nito:
Fumikonda shadow land rakuen nante nai
(Enter the land of the shadow, and there was no paradise)

Nito:
Sabiru old remedies kakushin nante nai
(Old rusty remedies, I don't know which is right)

Nito:
Sore demo go up the river
(But I still, I go up the river)
Shigamitsuku dake no ladder
(Walking up this ladder)
Namida ni sae tomoru hi ga
(Only the flames of my tears)

Nito
Hitotsu no sign hitotsu no light
(It is my only sign, my only light)
Akenai yoru mo uta ga togirenai you ni
(I'll keep singing for you, even in this endless night)

Kohaku stood atop one of Fontaine's highest mountains looking up at the starry sky with his dragon lying behind him.

Nito:
Atenaku mayou yume ga motsurenai you ni
(I promise I won't let your dreams die)

At that instant he had a flashback. It was a distant memory... Long before his brother left, a memory from his childhood.

Surechigatta ashiato tachi furekaeranu you ni
(Here's a trace of you, but I just walk on and don't look back)

On a hill where you could see meadows and forests in the distance.

Fumi hazushita anata de sae te hanasanai you ni
(Even if you fall into darkness and lose faith, I will never leave you behind)

I'm the prover
I am the prover

"Nii-san... You'll always be by my side won't you?" The kid asked innocently to the older one.

Owaranai sekai ni datte tachi mukau you ni
(Face the world without fear, never be afraid of anything)

Hearing that Rinne looked wistful "I can't promise you that Hiiro."

I'm the prover

"Listen to me Hiiro, human life is not eternal.... We live... We die but..."

inochi no koe ga
(Let the voice of life dream again)

"Even when I'm gone... As long as you remember me... As long as you wish... I will live on in your memories."

Mata hibiki dasu koro ni anata to
(Let's start over from scratch together)

"But you must promise me one thing Hiiro? Do you promise that you will never give up?" The red haired boy looked at the minor at his back.

(I'll be there)

Hiiro gave him the brightest of smiles "Hai, I promise. nii-san!"

Shizumazu ni yuku fune wo
(In a boat that never sinks)

Hiiro returned to the presented looking the sky.

"I miss you so much... Nii-san."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 308 56
"So hold up. You all claim to be from another universe?" I asked. "Yes, we all are from our respective universes. How we all ended up here, we don't...
870K 44.8K 125
"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fall from grace. Is that all you'll see wh...
702 64 31
a collection of oneshots detailing the life of the Gods before the War of the Gods and before the modern era where the main story will take place. no...
10.2K 167 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...