| harry styles |

By niall3rwife

It has been 5 months since you haven't met Harry as he is busy touring with the other 3 boys, Liam, Niall and... More

Harry Styles part 1

Harry Styles Part 2

14 0 0
By niall3rwife

- 3 months later -

Harry knew that 12 days later is gonna be your anniversary with him so he and the boys are gonna do something to surprised you. So they decided to go Australia to surprise you. You didn't know any of this as you still carry on with you life by waking up every morning, having breakfast and going to school.

After 12 days, Harry and the boys had touched down on Australia in the morning. Everything went smoothly as he had called your closed friends and family members and told them about it except for you. He planned to surprised you at your favourite place at the beach at Sydney. It was 5pm and you just woke up and you thought why is the house so quiet. You went down the hall and thought to yourself that where is your parents and why are they not home yet. You were feeling hungry as you walked pass the counter at the kitchen you saw a note written by your dad saying, "Come to your favourite beach now at Sydney! :-)" You were curious and is was quite cold outside so you were Harry favourite sweater with skinny jeans and your favourite Dr. martens boots and wearing a beanie on your head and went out. While you reached everyone said, "SURPRISED!!" You broke down into tears as you saw Harry coming up towards you, he hugged you tightly and you mumble to him saying, "I love you!" He also gave you flowers. You can't stop smiling as you finally get this to see your boyfriend, Harry. Your boyfriend Harry have a piece of good news to share and he said, "For my next tour I'm gonna bring my girlfriend, (Y/N) along." You were shocked and agreed. From that day is your best day of your life.

- The End -

hope you guys likes it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
451K 59.1K 152
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
87.3K 6K 51
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... ផ្ដើម5.30.24❤️ បញ្ចប់10.4.2024
883K 136K 85
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة