Kurt Cobain FanFic

By kaylie2014

This is about Kurt (obviously) and a girl named Valerie. The year is 1984 Kurt is 17 & Valerie is 16. Valerie... More

Finding out *1984*
Is it a boy or a girl? 1984
Baby Shower 1984
Final Check up 1984
First week home
Feeding time A few months into 1985
Family reuion
Is Kurt on drugs
Frances first birthday 1985
Frances is sick 1986
Frances' first haircut 1986
Vacation 1985
Release of Bleach 1989

August 18th,1984

397 5 2
By kaylie2014

One month after I turned 16 I have birth to Frances. Around 9:30 I started having contractions. Me:Kurt wake up Kurt:what Me:I think I'm having the baby soon Kurt:do you need to go to the hospital? Me:yes! *Kurt went to get my mom & dad and we left for the hospital*Kurt:my girlfriends in labor doctor:let's put her in a room *about 6 hours later I was on the last push* *Kurt had passed out by this point* Doctor:...and she's out!! It's a healthy girl! *Kurt woke up* Kurt:is she out? Is she okay? Where is she? Me:Kurt honey she's fine there cleaning her. *after they were done cleaning her they gave her to me* Me:Kurt she's perfect! Kurt:yeah she is! Nurse:do you have a name yet? Kurt:Frances Bean Cobain nurse:aw that's so cute! *my mom,dad,Kim,&Wendy all came in* Kim:how is she? Me:she's fine! My dad:what's her name? Kurt:Frances Bean Cobain My mom:she's perfect! Nurse:it's picture time! Now we need the dad and his family. Wendy,Kurt,Frances& Kim got there picture taken together. Kurt & I were over the moon. Finally she was here! Kurt even feed her the first time he loved it. I love seeing him so happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 10.9K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
634K 9.9K 89
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
128K 4.7K 51
π‹π”π‚πˆπ€ππ€ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒 is the daughter of Luke Danes, and is always second best to the already perfect Rory Gilmore, somebody who Lucy has compare...
438K 26.5K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...