Love and Misadventure (Short...

By samgamlanga

More

Just Friends
When Ignorance is a Bliss

Greetings!

362 2 0
By samgamlanga

Hello everyone!

I have decided to put up this book because I have been on a break for weeks from my other book and I thought I needed a breath of fresh air. I've been thinking of ideas and plots and I thought why not make short stories? Fortunately my friend lent me this wonderful book by Lang Leav, which is by the way an awesome writer, and it just came to me that this could be an inspiration for my little stories.

And so I'll be choosing pieces of poems from the book and I'll try to come up with hopefully interesting stories from them.

Thank you and happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.9K 86
Eri Sunville, an intelligent and hardworking female who needs to earn enough for her sister's surgery. She needs any job she can get at any moment an...
103K 5.9K 48
Why are you looking at me? Hmm...I don't know my eyes love to see you. I say, her cheeks turn light pink. Are you blushing? Nope, my cheeks like to...
236K 18.4K 43
He is 30 and she is 19. she yearns for his love, but he hates her to his core. ...
1.2M 165K 52
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...