๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š...

By Bae_ismy_Bae

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ“Ÿโ“กโ“žโ“›โ“žโ“–โ“คโ“”
โ’ถโ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“ก'โ“ข โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃโ“”
โ’ธโ“—โ“โ“กโ“โ“’โ“ฃโ“”โ“กโ“ข
1. โ“ƒโ“”โ“ฆ โ“ˆโ“ฃโ“คโ““โ“”โ“โ“ฃ โ’ถโ“–โ“โ“˜โ“
2. โ“โ“˜โ“‘โ“กโ“โ“กโ“จ
3. โ’ทโ“žโ“žโ“šโ“ข
5. โ“‡โ“˜โ“’โ“—
6. โ’ปโ“žโ“žโ““, โ’ปโ“žโ“žโ““ โ’ถโ“โ““ โ“‚โ“žโ“กโ“” โ’ปโ“žโ“žโ““
7. โ“ˆโ“žโ“›โ““ โ“„โ“คโ“ฃ
8. โ“‹โ“žโ“›โ“คโ“โ“ฃโ“”โ“”โ“ก
9. โ’ฝโ“”โ“ก
โ“‹โ“žโ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“– (Not an Update)
10. โ“‚โ“˜โ““-โ“ฃโ“”โ“กโ“œโ“ข
11. โ’ฝโ“˜โ“œ
12. โ“ˆโ“”โ“’โ“กโ“”โ“ฃโ“ข
13. โ“ˆโ“˜โ“’โ“š
14. โ’ธโ“žโ“คโ“กโ“โ“–โ“”
15. โ’ธโ“›โ“žโ“ขโ“คโ“กโ“”
16. โ’นโ“โ“จ โ“„โ“คโ“ฃ
17. โ’ธโ“žโ“โ“•โ“”โ“ขโ“ขโ“˜โ“žโ“โ“ข
18. โ“„โ“•โ“•โ“˜โ“’โ“˜โ“โ“›
19. โ“‡โ“”โ“ฅโ“”โ“โ“›โ“”โ““
20. โ’บโ“Ÿโ“˜โ“›โ“žโ“–โ“คโ“”
โ’ถโ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“ก'โ“ข โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃโ“”

4. โ“‚โ“โ“›โ“› โ“‰โ“žโ“คโ“ก

207 16 8
By Bae_ismy_Bae

Yuna's POV

You know what most people think about weekends? That it's the best time of the week. You wanna know what I think about this particular weekend? That I'm dreading it. It's the school carnival tomorrow and I have to go. I cleverly escaped it for two years and now I have to go. I remember Yujin and Ryujin never went either. Yujin went one year because she was asked out by a guy and Ryujin went once because a person challenged her to an eating contest.

I decided to text them to see if they were going this year.

2Shin-2Jin-2Yu

Shinnayu🐰
Hey
Are you guys going to the school carnival

Daengdaeng🐶
Nope
I'm going to be sleeping all day

Shinnayu🐰
Looks like Ryujin rubbed off on u

Cruellaisn'treal!!!!!🐵
Yeah I did

Shinnayu🐰
U going to the carnival?

Cruellaisn'treal!!!!!🐵
Yea
Your girl is going on a date

Shinnayu🐰
Who wud be dumb enough to date you?

Cruellaisn'treal!!!!!🐵
Yah Shin Yuna
I'll kill you

Daengdaeng🐶
Guys
Love and Peace
Love and Peace (A/n: if ykyk, I just had to)
Btw Yuna
U skipping tis year too?

Shinnayu🐰
Nope
I gotta attend
Gotta help in my classmate's stall

Cruellaisn'treal!!!!!🐵
What's the name of the stall
I'll visit
Gotta meet the ppl who can deal with ur irritating ass

Shinnayu🐰
Bish stfu
Idk the name
I'll tell u later

Daengdaeng🐶
Guys
Love and Peace

Shinnayu🐰
Yujin
Enough with the love and peace
Anyway bye guys

Daengdaeng🐶
Bye

Cruellaisn'treal!!!!!🐵
Later

Ryujin is dating. Wow!

I'll have to head over to the mall now. Sullyoon asked me to meet her and Haewon there. She told me to come help her in baking and stuff. I told her that I'm horrible at cooking, which is a lie, but she insisted. Then Haewon said that I could draw a nice sign, or help them buy ingredients and some paints and stuff.

·*:•°°•:*··*:•°°•:*·

You don't know how big a mall is until you have gone to every store there. It went from buying some baking ingredients and face paint to whole blown 'lets buy everything in the mall'. We first bought cookie cutters and a cupcake display thing. Then we went to buy materials for the stall and some face paint. Then, we went to the stationary store to buy some sharpies, for the menu and stuff but when we got there there were some really cute stationary and stuff so we ended up buying those too. Then, right next to it was a plushie store and there were some cute stuff there too and we bought things there too. Then there was a makeup store and Haewon wanted to go there so we did. Then Sullyoon decided that we should buy matching jewellery and Haewon wanted to buy matching aprons and so we bought those too. I had never spent so much money before, luckily there was a mall-wide sale that day or else everything would have been more expensive.

Just when I thought we could finally leave the mall.

"Yuna! Haewon! Sullyoon!", I heard a familiar voice say, it was Sunoo. He was with Jay, Jake and Sunghoon.

"What are you guys doing here?", Haewon asked.

"Just decided to buy stuff since there was a sale, we're headed to the food court", Jake said, "wanna come with?", He asked.

We agreed and headed to the food court. I didn't realise how hungry I was until I started eating. I guess it was because of walking around the mall like hell.

"You look tired", Sunghoon said to me.

"Yeah, I don't really leave the house often and hardly ever go shopping", I told him.

"Looks like we have something else in common", he joked.

"Yeah, I guess so", I answered.

I could see Sunoo smirk teasingly at me from across the table. I shot him a glare and he indicated a 'zipping his mouth and locking it then throwing away the key' gesture and that made me glare at him more.

"Sullyoon, Yuna, I think we'll have to go", Haewon said.

"So fast?", Jay asked.

"Yes, we unlike y'all have jobs to do", Haewon replied.

"Waiting for the day Haewon stops hurting us", Jake joked.

"Yeah, I don't think that'll ever happen", Sunghoon said.

"See, this is why Sunghoon is the smartest among y'all", Haewon said and Sunoo did a dramatic heart clench.

"She's still hurting us", he whined.

She got up and so did Sullyoon. "Bye guys", Sullyoon said followed by Haewon. "Bye", everyone said.

I got up too. "See you tomorrow, bye", Sunghoon said with a smile. I smiled back at him and said, "bye", then turned to the others. "Bye guys, see you", I said.

Sullyoon begged me to sleep over at her house today and I told her that I would have to ask my mom about it. They dropped me home and offered to wait for me when I ask my mom. I led them to my home, it was a small place that my mom bought. It had a kitchen, a living room, teo bedrooms and two bathrooms. It wasn't much but it was home, I was scared that I wouldn't be able to pay back Sullyoon after everything she bought today. They sat waiting at the living room.

"Do y'all want to have anything?", I asked.

"It's fine", Haewon answered and Sullyoon agreed.

I went to my mom's room and found her working away.

"Hey mom", I said.

"Hey, did you have fun today?", my mom asked.

"Yeah and I got something for you", I told her.

"You didn't have to", she said. I gave her the necklace I bought in the jewellery store.

"No refunds, and if you don't mind I'll borrow it from time to time", I joked.

"Yuna it's beautiful, thank you", she said. I was so happy about it.

"By the way, can I go to a sleepover at my friend's place today?", I asked her.

"Sure", she replied after a moment of thought, "don't do anything bad though".

"You know I won't ", I said.

"You can't blame me for having trust issues", she joked as I left the room.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, just be glad I'm actually leaving the house", I joked back.

Then I went to my room and packed my clothes and stuff and went with Sullyoon and Haewon to her house.

"Yuna, I'm sorry for eavesdropping on your private conversation but I love the relation between you and your mom. We overheard it and I wish my mom was like that", Haewon said.

"That's okay, what about your mom? I don't mean to be rude", I said.

"I have two older brothers, an older sister and a younger sister. Both my parents work and so they usually don't have time. My oldest brother is already married and has a great job and the other is going to graduate college. My older sister just started college. My other sister faced a tragic accident a while ago and faced paralysis in her legs and so they get all the attention. I'm just the overlooked middle kid and I don't mind it but sometimes I just want to have alone time with my parents. I want to be able to tell them about what happened at school, what my friends are like', she said and I was so thankful that I had my mom.

"Thanks for trusting me with that", I said, "don't worry, my mom would love to have another daughter", I joked and we laughed.

"Well, we're here", Sullyoon said.

I had never been so shocked before.

"Sullyoon, this is your house?", I asked, with my mouth gaping.

•°:·*..*·:°••°:·*..*·:°•

So guys, it's another update.
Looks like Haewon's secret is out. Sullyoon's will be next.

Sorry the update took so long

Hope y'all are enjoying the story.
Your reads and votes mean a lot
Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions

ο*:.°•·✯·•°.:*ο

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒌𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒂𝒏?

𝑴𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓: 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 2015 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑩𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒐𝒑𝒆
(𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝑵𝑺𝑫 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 5 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.5K 34
I just love jyphit nation specifically bangtwice and txtzy yo guys. โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹ โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก When YEONJยก and SO...
16.7K 732 20
ships: Sakura + Heesung ( arranged marriage) Yunjin + Jay ( enemies to lovers ) Chaewon + Jake (a bet) Kazuha + Sunghoon (second chance) Eunchae + N...
1.1K 57 16
A continuation of Sung Hoon and Won Young's story together. Make sure to read book 1 of this series
735K 44.4K 113
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...