Revenge KIlling Game!

By anniesencore

A group of killers had believed they successfully killed a pair of young boys... When in truth, they were ali... More

Chapter 1
Eve, Sou, 12 years old.
Lover's Revenge - The beginning.

EveSou - backstory 2

40 2 0
By anniesencore

''Eh..? Amatsuki.. Et to... Kashitaro? They all look like nice people... Why would they do such things to us?''

''I don't really know, Sou-chan... But whatever it is, I won't forgive them for hurting you.''

''I won't forgive them for hurting Eve-san too!''

The two had already faked their deaths, the news spreading like wildfire across the country. Now.. They had started to plot their revenge. It turned out that the group of people were singers as written on the piece of paper with their identities, so in order to befriend them and trick them, they aimed to be cover artists as well.

''Ne, Sou-chan. I think I should change my stage name to Eve as well, I'm not used to being called by a different name by fans. So no more Kurowa.'' 

''Huh~ But Kurowa sounds cuter! Okay! I'll call Eve-san Kurowa-chan from now on~''

''Eh......... Alright...?''

The two had already become well-known singers across platforms, and now all they had to do was befriend the other singers. ''Maybe we should message them! Go out together to know each other better. After all, most of them have become friends despite not knowing that they 'killed' two innocent kids in the past before.......'' Sou suggested, already starting to text all of their targets.

Eve smiled at Sou, watching him work hard for him. ''That's my Sou-Chan...'' He whispered to himself, Sou unable to hear it. ''I'll work hard for him too.'' He said, working on those emails.

After sending them all, they were lucky enough to have had immediate responses.

From Mafumafu

Hi Sou-Kun~ I've seen a few of your covers! I love your voice and I'm happy you're my big fan lol. I'm free at the time you suggested, and so are the others! So(u), let's all go~ Thanks for the invitation!

To Sou

''Uwah! Eve-san! We did it~ The mouses have taken the bait.'' Sou cheered happily, sunggling into Eve's shoulder. He was sitting on his beloved's lap, kissing his neck affectionately. 

''Sou-chan, that tickles.'' Eve said, wrapping his arms around Sou's back like a blanket. After that, they watched a horror movie much to Eve's pleasure as he was able to see the cute expression Sou made while being scared, though he himself was frightened as well. Soon after, they both fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully, knowing that everything was going to be alright.

They'd be fine as long as they had each other.

(A/N) 

hello~ sorry i disappeared! this chapter is also quite short but im going to work on the next one right after this,, i disappeared as i wasnt feeling well, gomenasai~ im back now tho! i also plan on writing more frequently, maybe! thanks for all the views... im so happy!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 35
what if rimuru was instead reborn as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldan...
206K 9.2K 30
Siddharth singh shekhawat is noΒ·1 business tycoon he is a rude, arrogant,cold gaze men.everyone is talented but he is multi-talented.he knows everyt...
61.5K 1K 16
Unappreciated for under18
219K 3.6K 30
18+α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€« α€…α€€α€¬α€Έα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€‘α€α€­α€‘α€€α€»α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€½α€„α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€•α€Όα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α α€™α€€α€Όα€­α€―α€€α€Ία€”α€Ύα€…α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€•α€«α€€α€™α€–α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€―α€–α€­α€―α€·α€™α€±α€α€Ήα€α€¬α€›α€•α€Ία€α€Άα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί