𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒆...

By Black-Nerd

A Moon Knight reader x Hazbin hotel & Helluva boss story: "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am bat---I mean... More

Bio
The Harem
Prologue
Ch #1: The Moon In Hell!!!
Ch #2: The Moon Vs. Demons & Egg Boys?
Ch #3: The Moon Meeting The Princess!
Ch #4: The Moons Change Of Plans!
New Harem Member!
Ch #5: The Moon Is Working For Demons!?!
Ch #6: The Moon Meets I.M.P!
?????
Ch# 7: The Moon's Break.
Ch#8: The Moon Goes To Loo Loo Land!
Ch# 9: The Moon Can Make Anyone Honry!
The Votes Are In!
Ch #11: The Moon Meets C.H.E.R.U.B!
Ch #12: The Moon's Redemption
Out Of Order
Ch #13: The Moon Got That Rizz
Final chapter: The Moon Vs. D.H.O.R.K.S.
Special Chapter: The Monster Within
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝑽𝒐𝒍.𝟐: π‘»π’“π’‚π’Šπ’π’†π’“
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝑽𝒐𝒍.𝟐

Ch #10: The Moon Gets Some Puss!

1.7K 35 35
By Black-Nerd

A/n: Warning! ⚠️ The following chapter will be a lemon, read at your own risk or pleasure. I don't really care 🤷🏾‍♂️😂. You guys do you.
➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

*Location, Imp City*

The scene starts with Marc in his demon disguise, wearing a black suit & tie, driving the I.M.P mobile! (Blitzø's gray van) along the streets, while also taking to Y/n.

(In Mind) Y/n: So...We're gonna fuck Verosika?

Marc: *Thoughts* Y/n!

(In Mind) Y/n: What? It's true, right?

Marc: *Thoughts & Sighs* Yes it is true, but...Can you at least watch your league?

(In Mind) Y/n: Why? Why are you trying to sugarcoat this shit?

Marc: *Thoughts* Because I don't want Steven to hear it! Which speaking of Steven, Steven you there? I haven't heard from you in a while.

(In Mind) Y/n: Huh? Oh right, yeah, Steven is here but he's sleeping right now.

Marc: *Thoughts* He's asleep?

(In Mind) Y/n: Yep.

Marc: *Thoughts* But why? It's like 7 Pm, isn't it a little early for him to be going to sleep?

(In Mind) Y/n: Marc just accepted the fact that Steven went to sleep early.

Marc: *Thoughts* But---

(In Mind) Y/n: Just accepted it!

Marc: *Thoughts* Alright, alright I get it. *Sighs* anyway, I think we are here...

Marc thought? (Would it be said or thought? Well, I guess Marc did think it but...Oh whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️.) Marc thought as he stopped in front of a hotel...A sex hotel 😏 and looked at the building.

Marc: Okay, this is where Blitzø told me to go now where is the---Oh...

Marc then notices a certain Hellhound walking towards him.

Marc: *Thoughts* Oh shoot its Vortex, but why does "she" like different?

(In Mind) Y/n: What do you mean? She still looks the same from yesterday.

Marc: *Thoughts* Yeah, I guess you're right, must be my imagination.

Marc then starts walking to Vortex until they were face-to-face with each other, Vortex just glares at Marc until she licks her lips making Marc shiver a little.

(In Mind) Y/n: *Whispering* Pussy...

Vortex: Follow me, Verosika is waiting after all~

Marc: Alright, lead the way.

Marc follows Vortex inside the hotel. As Marc was following behind Vortex he couldn't help but notice that Vortex was swaying her hips side-to-side giving Marc a show (God my writing sucks ass when it comes to stuff like this😓🤣).

(In Mind) Y/n: Damn! Vortex is thicc as fuck!

Marc: *Thoughts & blushing* Agreed...

Marc and Vortex both stopped in front of a hotel room.

Marc: I assume this is Verosika's room.

Vortex: Correct, wait out here while I go tell Verosika that you are here.

Marc: Alright, sounds like a plan.

Vortex then walks into the hotel room leaving Marc behind himself...Somewhat.

(In Mind) Y/n: Marc when we see Verosika you should say: ♫Can I put my balls in yo jaws? Yo jaws, balls in yo jaws, can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I put my balls in yo jaws? Yo jaws, balls in yo jaws can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?♫...What do you think?

Marc: *Thoughts* No...Just no...

(In Mind) Y/n: My god you are no fun, Marc, you know that?

Marc: *Thoughts* I'm well aware.

Verosika: *Yelling from the room* You can come in now!

(In Mind) Y/n: Alright this is it, Marc.

Marc: *Thoughts* Yep, this is it...

(In Mind) Y/n: Don't pussy out on me...

Marc: *Thoughts* Well it's kinda late to turn back now don't you think?

(In Mind) Y/n: True, but still, don't blue ball me Marc, you wouldn't like me when I'm blue balled...

Marc: *Thoughts* Ew...

Without wasting any more time Marc went into the room which looked expensive as hell, definitely more expensive than anything that Marc has ever seen before.

(In Mind) Y/n: Dammmmn! Verosika is rich as fuck!

Marc: *Thoughts* Yeah, I think Blitzø said she was a pop star or something like that...

(In Mind) Y/n: Really? A porn-star would be more fitting.

Marc just rolls his eyes as he finally made it to the bedroom, where he saw both Verosika and Vortex on an expensive looking bed.

Verosika: Ooooh~

Verosika coos, her cheek pressed against Vortex's but she kept her eyes on Marc.

Verosika: I'm going to enjoy this~

Marc just shivered as he looked over to
Vortex who had a lustful and smoldering bedroom gaze as she gets on her knees and crawls towards Marc like a hungry wolf, her ears twitching as she gets close to finally smell Marc. Vortex bites her lip and then looks back at Verosika.

Vortex: He smells lavender, sweet orange, musk, vetiver, patchouli, and eucalyptus all at the same time~

A/n: No fucking joke, I googled "what does Oscar Isaac smell like" and I got a fucking candle that apparently smells like him! Welcome to the internet people! 😂🤣

Verosika just giggles and then wiggles her hips.

Verosika: Come on Vortex, get him ready for me, dear~!

A/n: Lemon starting in 3...2...Now!

Vortex responds with an endearing chuckle of her own, and before Marc knew it, Vortex clasps her soft claw/paw fingers around the hem of his pants and pulls them down. Marc's manhood springs out and misses striking Vortex in the face, much to her apparent disappointment.

Vortex grabs the huge, hardening slap of meat in her soft claw/paws, squeezing gently. A shocked and aroused expression forms on her face when she realizes that she can't even form a ring around Marc's girth.

Vortex: *Whispering* I love huge cocks~

Vortex whispers, seeming entranced by the generous package in her claws/paws. She then crouches and presses her face against Marc's balls, huffing a potent, heady musk that makes her ear twitch. Vortex then pops one of Marc's balls in her mouth as her claws/paws reach up and slowly stroke Marc's cock to full-hardness.

With Vortex's two graceful claws/paws rubbing up and down Marc's length, and her warm, plump lips wrapped around one of his backed-up nuts, Marc found himself harder than he ever been in his entire life. Marc's erection throbs in the air, bouncing in Vortex's grip and eager to slide balls deep inside a Succubus pussy.

Verosika: I think he's ready now~

Verosika said, causing Marc's eyes to turn to her. While Vortex was getting Marc ready, Verosika had removed all her clothes. Marc then twitched inside the Vortex's claws/paws again as he spotted Verosika's tight and glistening lips between her thighs completely drenched with arousal.

Marc then groans when Vortex takes her claws/paws and lips off his crotch, but Vortex acts quickly and guides Marc towards Verosika like a horse to water. Marc didn't need encouragement to palm one of Verosika's big, milky tits and spank the closest fat ass-cheek, however, leaving a nice large handprint on her bottom.

Verosika: Fuck~! I think he's ready to defile a succubus with that fat, amazing smelling cock of his~!

Verosika then leans close to Vortex and coos into her ear.

Verosika: *Whispering* Be a good girl and line him up with my hot cunt~

Vortex does as she's told and grips Marc's massive shaft tightly. She tugs him closer as her cheeks burn brightly in deep lust as she couldn't wait to see Verosika getting fucked like a sex doll. Marc then sees in the corner of his vision a very wet Hellhound pussy.

Verosika: AHHH~!

Verosika moans as she feels Marc's fat cockhead against her quivering folds, and with a single thrust, Marc breaks through Vortex's grip and slams balls-deep inside Verosika. For a moment, Marc relish the feeling of his tip nudging into Verosika's womb, her walls tightening around Marc's big dick that claimed all of her in one thrust.

Then Marc pulls back, grunting as he feels Verosika's pussylips tightening more around his manhood in an attempt to keep it locked inside her before obliging her body by slamming Marc's hips against herself. Marc get into a good slow rhythm doing this wriggling out of Verosika and enjoying her warm, wet walls clamping down around him, and then lunging straight back inside and bullying Verosika cervix with repeated kisses. Every now and then Marc made sure to speak Verosika fat succubus ass to steal a few pleasured moans from her lips, as well.

Verosika: AH~! You feel so good~! Don't stop~!

Verosika moaned out, seemingly enjoying getting fucked by Marc. While Vortex started getting more excited at the thought of her boss getting fucked right in front of her. Vortex lowers her head down between Marc's legs and begins planting small, cute kisses on his balls, giving those globes churning with baby-making seed a reward for working so hard, not minding in the slightest that they smacked against her face each time Marc pulled out Verosika's sloppy hole. All Vortex could focus on was worshipping Marc cum-filled nuts that were remaining balls-deep inside her boss.

Marc groans like a wounded dog from all the sensations assaulting his privates. Each time Marc trusted into Verosika her walls tighten like a vice and start milking him as if her pussy itself was jacking him off, and whatever Marc pull out of the warm, inviting cunt, a soft pair of lips suckled on his sack as if giving him permission to slam back inside and fire his hot, sticky ropes with reckless adandon.

Vortex: Go on~

Vortex ironically purrs.

Vortex: Breed her~ Cum inside her until you're satisfied~ You don't need to worry about getting her pregnant seeing as succubi can't...So...Fill her up with as much cum as you possible~

Marc didn't need to be told twice. With a loud grunt, Marc thrust back inside the tight succubus pussy, making sure that his cockhead was nudged deep inside Verosika's womb before unloading a good week's-worth of backed-up cum. Marc gives Verosika's fat ass a few spanks for good measure, transitions into gripping her asscheeks with an open palm as he continues to fire rope into Verosika's pussy.

Marc's spunk shoots so forcefully inside Verosika that he would swear her cunt is sucking it straight out of his balls like a vacuum, making sure each thick glob of seed hits its target and splashes her tight walls. Whether by instinct, or the copious amount of spunk overflowing from Verosika's pussy and down onto Vortex's eager face, Marc could tell that Verosika was definitely satisfied. Wordlessly, Verosika collapse onto the bed, Marc's cock slipping out of her as torrents of hot, white cum slosh out of well-fucked pussy.

Vortex: Well...

Marc hears Vortex say, getting back up to her knees and then leaning up to give Marc lips a wet kiss.

Vortex: Now...How about you be a good boy and fuck the cum out of me next~? Show me a good time, and Verosika and I will be forced to invite you back for another visit~

Marc: O-Okay...

Marc said, his cock slowly coming back to life, but while Marc was getting ready to fuck Vortex Y/n was thinking of something...

(In Mind) Y/n: Wait a minute...If we fuck Vortex...Wouldn't that make us a furry lover!?

My readers:

A/n: Breaking News! All Y/n's are secretly furry lovers confirmed!

Y/n: Wait...Wh---

*To Be Continued!*

A/n: That took a lot longer than I thought, but, I finally got the lemon out like I promised so that's all that matters👍🏾, anyway on a scale from 1 to 10 how was the lemon and be honest. Because debating on how you guys rate this chapter I might be forced to make more lemons if u guys want that 😏. But anyway, talk to you guys later 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 4.2K 14
THIS STORY IS OUTDATED!!! A NEW STORY ABOUT CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IS IN THE WORKS!!! VIEW MY CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR UPDATE CHAPTER IN MY HAZBIN HOTEL GIRL...
40.6K 898 23
⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME READERS- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ This book contains specifically: -Physical abuse -Gore ...
86.7K 1.1K 22
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
25.9K 717 34
(Y/N): "I am vengeance! I am justice! I am (Y/N) Spector! I am Steven Grant! I'm Jake Lockley! I am-hoping that my meds kick in so that I am only one...