I keep a boyfriend in prison...

By fanyi__

Gu Cichuan was born in a poor family, but with his 4S-level mental power and strong physical combat power, he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 End
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 15

385 18 1
By fanyi__

Chapter 15 Darkness

Yan Yu, who was in a dilemma for a moment, scratched her head and said with a dry smile, "What a coincidence, Instructor Gu."

Gu Cichuan looked at her expressionlessly, showing no emotion, and slightly lifted his thin lips: "It's a coincidence."

Yan Yu quickly turned her head and glanced at the patrolling security AI that was getting closer behind her. With the naked eye, she saw at least twenty or thirty intelligent bionics wearing security uniforms.

The combat power of these intelligent bionics is not particularly high, but with such a large number, she is likely to be entangled and unable to escape if she is blocked, and the commotion will become louder. I am afraid that tomorrow's punishment column will have her own HD□ □Single photo was taken.

She began to think rapidly in her head whether it was more likely to escape from Gu Cichuan's side or to break out from the patrol AI behind her.

Forget it, she would rather exchange fire with 30 patrolling security guards than fight with Gu Cichuan, otherwise she might not be punished, but her arms and legs would be broken——

"What are you still doing in a daze, why don't you jump off and wait for the patrolling security AI to catch you?" Gu Cichuan, who was standing under the wall, frowned.

He naturally heard the loud sirens behind Yan Yu, and the changing red light illuminated Yan Yu's side face, she stared at him with wide eyes in surprise, looking stupid.

"Hurry up!" he urged in a low voice.

"Oh, oh." Yan Yu nodded in panic. She never thought that Gu Cichuan, who caught her straight, would let her go. She was going to turn around and climb on the wall with her hands before jumping off. Zhizhi was too flustered this time, and when he turned around, his feet slipped.

Gu Cichuan's gaze has been following her movements, seeing her staggering and falling from the wall, there is no need to think about it at all, her body has already rushed out subconsciously.

The next scene, obviously only in an instant, seemed to be as long as a lifetime, and it came rolling with scorching heat and engraved on his bones and soul.

Yan Yu's flirtatious and affectionate eyes suddenly widened, meeting Gu Cichuan's blue pupils. Her eyes were astonishingly bright, as if they were glowing, igniting the dark night. A pair of eyes are as clear as black tourmalines, starry eyes are like water and jade, and his reflection is reflected in the bottom of the eyes, as if she can only see him, and only him in her eyes.

That night, the girl's long hair was blown by the evening wind, and she fell into his arms with thousands of stars.

I don't know love and hate when I am young, and I am the most excited in my life.

*—————————————————

"Gu, Instructor Gu, you, are you okay?" The two of them were too close together, almost rubbing each other's ears. Yan Yu completely fell into Gu Cichuan's arms, and she leaned out from Gu Cichuan's arms. One head came and asked stammeringly.

"...It's okay." He turned his head and didn't dare to look at her again, his voice was hoarse.

Yan Yu hurriedly stood up, and stretched out her hand a little embarrassedly: "Instructor Gu, shall I help you up?"

Gu Cichuan shook his head: "No need." He paused, and then said, "Go back to the dormitory before the patrolling security AI chases you in."

Yan Yu nodded quickly: "Thank you for today, Instructor Gu."

Hearing the sound of Yan Yu's footsteps gradually disappearing, Gu Cichuan took a deep breath, touched his hot cheeks and stood up slowly.

Suddenly, he seemed to have noticed something, and hurriedly touched the pocket of his upper coat, which had already become wet.

He slowly spread out his palm, but the needle tube containing the inhibitor had already been shattered.

Gu Cichuan's eyelids twitched, and his face suddenly became extremely gloomy.

*————————————

"Ayu, you are back." Achilles opened the door with a complicated expression. Qu Hongyu came down from upstairs to greet Yan Yu after hearing the voice, and immediately shut himself in the room to read a book.

Yan Yu looked down at the light brain: "Isn't it still half an hour before twelve o'clock?"

The way of checking the dormitory of the First Military Academy is to automatically check in by locating the position of each student's optical brain at 12 o'clock every night.

As long as she returned to the dormitory before twelve o'clock, she would not be able to find out that she had skipped class.

"Achilles, you don't know how dangerous it was just now. I was spotted by twenty or thirty security guards on patrol, and they kept chasing me." Yan Yu stroked his chest, took the ice water that Achilles handed over to drink After taking a sip, Achilles poured a glass himself.

The night at the end of summer was still very hot, Achilles raised his head and took a sip of ice water, and asked vaguely, "And then?"

"Then I met Gu Cichuan, he—" before Yan Yu finished speaking, Achilles sprayed his face with ice water.

"Cough cough cough... Gu Cichuan?" The ice water choked into his trachea, his face flushed from coughing, and even physical tears flowed from the corners of his eyes: "Have you met Gu Cichuan?"

Yan Yu wiped off the ice water mixed with Achilles' saliva on her face, and gave him an annoyed look: "Why are you reacting so badly? Gu Cichuan even helped me. Seriously, others still It's good, don't speak ill of him in the future."

"Gu Cichuan help you?" Achilles fussed like a red-eyed rabbit: "He came to check the bed just now, if it wasn't for Hong Yu's inspiration to pretend that you fell asleep to help you cover it up Yes, he might have reported it long ago.”

Yan Yu was stunned: "But Gu Cichuan was hit by me for helping me just now, he didn't blame me, he is not as good as we imagined..."

"Who knows what kind of idea Gu Cichuan is up to?" Achilles became emotional, and his tone was disgusted: "He is a devil who wants to kill us with school rules when he sees our mistakes, why is he always so special to you? Maybe there is something planned for you?"

"Attempts?" Yan Yu was amused by Achilles: "Could it be that he thinks he can gain something by pleasing me, the future head of the Yan family? But your backgrounds are not bad, and he has no intentions. "

Achilles, who was overly sensitive in some aspects, saw that Gu Cichuan was so special to Yan Yu, and began to hate this man intuitively. He couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "What if Gu Cichuan is a crook, he is a gay guy who likes AA romance."

Yan Yu heard this clearly, and she smiled even more happily: "Achilles, you really know how to tell jokes. Even if Gu Cichuan is crooked, I can't be crooked. I only like omega, No, it should be said that I only like my Ajin."

Achilles was stunned when he heard the words, his face was slightly pale, he paused for a while, and he barely moved his lips, which were as stiff as a dried sponge and squeezed out a smile: "Who doesn't know you I like Ning Jin like a sweetheart."

"That's right." Yan Yu put down the water glass triumphantly: "I've made a plan, and I'm going to propose to Ah Jin as soon as I graduate."

"So early?" Achilles' eyes widened in disbelief.

Yan Yu nodded affirmatively: "At that time, you and Hong Yu must come to be our best man. As for the bridesmaid, there must be A Ying."

Speaking of Yan Ying, Yan Yu couldn't help thinking of her blushing face every time she saw Qu Hongyu, and she didn't even dare to look at Qu Hongyu more.

Yan Ying is about to turn sixteen, and it's time for omega at this age to discuss marriage.

Qu Hongyu is a down-to-earth and hard-working person, with a gentle and refined appearance, which makes it normal for a girl to be pregnant.

As an elder sister, she must help her younger sister to make more matches.

Achilles bent his mouth reluctantly: "Okay, it's not too early today, I'll go to bed first."

*——————————

The noisy noise from downstairs came in through the door faintly. Qu Hongyu stared coldly out of the door from the light screen projected to explain the knowledge of professional courses, as if he could see Yan Yu through the heavy door. Playing and laughing with Achilles.

He couldn't help but clenched his fingertips tightly, why at the same age, they can be so carefree, but he can only work hard every day, and work hard every day just for the mecha of the Imperial Military Academy two years later An excellent result can be achieved in the competition, which will guarantee a good career in the future.

And Yan Yu and Achilles didn't have to do anything, and the family paved the way for them. Once they graduated, they could enter the military and skyrocket to the top.

Suddenly, Qu Hongyu's optical brain sent a notification tone for a message, and he realized that it was sent by his mother. After the content of the message popped up, his face suddenly turned pale.

【Hong Yu, come to the Capital District Central Hospital of Imperial Star City quickly. Your father was in a car accident while driving a suspension car today. Not only was he seriously injured, he even hit someone. Now both of them are being rescued. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 114K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
461K 15.3K 107
Read and find out...
820K 37.4K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...
3.7K 126 56
In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage of others' danger to transform his glan...