Naruto:The next Sage of Six P...

By Chase0345

The Sage of Six Paths the strongest shinobi in the world of Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki the nine tails jinchuriki... More

Chapter 0-Birth of the new sage
Chapter 1-Meeting The Sage and learning of a legacy
Chapter 2-Training
Chapter 3-Naruto Namikaze
Chapter 5-Academy days 
Chapter 6-The Uchiha Clan's choice
Chapter 7-The Uchiha,the Senju,and the Uzumaki
Chapter 8-Genin
Chapter 9-Team 5 ?
Chapter 10-Its time for a C Rank
Thanks for 3k
Thanks for 5k
Chapter 11:Land Of Waterfall Home of The Seven Tails
Chapter 12: Land of Waves Team 7's first C-rank
Chapter 13:Team 5's arrival

Chapter 4-Naruto and Hinata

883 23 1
By Chase0345

*I don't own Naruto,any art or crossover elements*

It's been sometime since Naruto started going by Naruto Namikaze and moved into the compound he's know 6 years old and has learned almost all the justu he picked out and is currently working on his Kenjustu as Kakashi has given him a wooden sword to practice with. little did Naruto know today he was going to meet someone who would greatly impact his life.

Forest,Winter

"Look how weird her eyes are" One boy says in a mocking tone.

"Yeah a she's one of those Hyuga who think there so cool" A second boy says.

"Yeah and she a crybaby" The third boy says as they would all laugh at her.

"Ha stop that" A 6 year old Naruto says.

"Oh yeah and what are you going to about" The first boy says

"I'll stop you" Naruto remarks getting in fighting stance.

"Let's get him guys" The main boy says getting read to fight.

"Yeah" the other boy says.

As Naruto using his Taijustu skills would easily beat the kids up as they would run off.

"Are you all right" Naruto asks the young girl

As the girl would look up seeing the young Namikaze as she couldn't help but blush.

Naruto is a 6 year old boy with above average height fair skin, blue eyes spike blonde hair and 3 black whisker marks. He wears dark green goggles a red scarf, a orange and tan jacket under it he wears a black shirt with the Uzumaki clan symbol in white on the center of it, blue shorts, blue boots.

"Um yeah I'm alright" The girl says in a nervous tone.

"Whats your name, I'm Naruto Namikaze" He says smiling.

"I'm a a Hinata Hyuga" She says in a nervous tone.

Hinata Hyuga is a 6 year old girl with regular height, fair skin, she has a lavender eyes, and dark blue hair that she keeps in a hime cut which is just above her forehead akin to a bowl cut with chin length standards framing her face. She is currently wearing a light yellow scarf with stars on them a pinkish jacket with brown pins under that she wears a white shirt, dark blue pants and lavender boots.

"Nice to meet you Hinata" Naruto says smiling

"Nice to meet you two n...n...Naruto" She says still nervous.

"Are you hungry" Naruto asks.

"I could eat" Hinata replies

"Oh come with me I know this great ramen spot" He says excited.

"Oh ok" Hinata says nervous.

"Ok let's go" Naruto says grabbing Hinata's arm as the two would run to the ramen shop.

At Ramen Ichiraku

"Ha old man" Naruto says entering the shop and greeting Teuchi.

"Hello Naruto" The old man greeting the boy.

"Naruto who's this" A young girl girl asks coming out of another room.

"Ayame this is my new friend Hinata" Naruto says stammering to get any ideas of anything else out of the young girl's mind.

Ayame is teen girl with fair skin, black eyes, and long brown hair. She wears a white robe with sleeves folded, a sort of blue apron with ribbons ties at the top and a bright white bandanna.

"Hello" A shy Hinata says.

"Oh your so cute" Ayame says.

"Um thank you" Hinata says.

As the two would order there food and begin eating and talking about their goals,families and information about each other.

"Hinata there you are,your father has been worried sick" Here worried body guard says.

"Oh I'm sorry" Hinata says a bit sad.

"It's ok, let's just get you back home" The body guard says.

"Alright, bye Naruto" The young Hyuga says

"Bye Hinata" Naruto says as she would leave.

"You like her" Ayame says in teasing tone.

{"I didn't think you get a mate this early Kit"} Kurama says laughing.

{"Shut up Kurama"} Naruto says in embarrassment.

"No I don't" The young Naruto says in embarrassment paying for the meal and heading back home for his training in kenjustu.

Kononha streets

"Shisui" Naruto yell running up to the teenage Uchiha.

"Oh ha Naruto" Shisui says greeting the small boy.

"It's been a while" Naruto says smiling.

"Yeah it has, how's your training been going" The Uchiha.

"Good I've learned lots of justu" Naruto says throwing his fist in the air.

"That's cool" Shisui says looking at the snowfall.

"What's the matter" Naruto asks sensing his emotions a ability he got from Kurama.

As Shisui not knowing why maybe because it reminds him of his own young prodigy friend would tell the boy his tale.

"I don't if I should side with my clan or the village Naruto" He says in a sad tone.

"Don't tell the 3rd" Naruto says in a serious tone thinking of the story his father told him on how his grandfather died.

"Why not Naruto" Shisui says shocked.

"We'll it's not that I don't trust the 3rd I do it's just the council I don't trust" Naruto thinks.

"Alright I'll think about it" Shisui says body flickering off.

("Whatever happens I hope Shisui will be ok") Naruto thinks.

Namikaze Compound

"Ha Naruto what's on your mind you seem to be distracted" He says

"Oh nothing I just met someone today" Naruto says starting to get the edge on Kakashi

"Oh really who"Kakashi says continuing to strike Naruto with his wooden sword.

"Oh a girl her name was Hinata" Naruto says

"Oh a girl" Kakashi says in a teasing tone.

"Shut up Kakashi" Naruto putting more aggression in his strikes.

"No I'm not forgetting about the dango incident"he says

"But you and big sis Anko are dating know and I barely teased you" Naruto says slashing downward.

"Yeah but still" He say continuing to train Naruto to teach him not to be distracted during battles.

"Well that's all for today Naruto" Kakashi says walking off.

"Ok bye Kakashi" Naruto says waving.

As time would on with Hinata often sneaking so her and Naruto could hang out Kakashi would also often try to make Naruto's Sharingan activate but to no avail but little did he know that would change today.

Hokage's office, spring, day

"Hirzun it been a while" A man says

"Yea it has been A" Hirzun responds

A is a very tall, dark skinned man with largely muscular and well defined build. He has a full head of hair which followed into his back along with a long beard. He has green irides, dark sclerae pupils. He has the kanji for lighting on his right shoulder in blue also something new he had was a lighting bolt shaped scar that runs across the right side of his chest. He wears a a single strap flask jacket a red belt type cloth under that gray pants, red and white socks and black sandals.

"I've come to respond about the peace treaty" A says smiling.

"Good" Hirzun says smiling.

"I brought this as a peace offering" He says pulling out a expanse bottle of booze for the two to share.

Namikaze Compound, night

Naruto is currently looking threw a book on his great uncle Tobirama Senju as something he sensed would make him drop the book.

"Hinata" Naruto yells out running into the forest seeing a tall man holding her.

"Come little girl let's get you to the Cloud" The jonin.

"Let her go" Naruto says using the torando kick on him.

"You brat,look I don't want to have to kill a kid so get out my way and I'll let that slide" He says starting to walk off.

"No let go off my friend, Wind Style:Gale Palm" Naruto says blasting the man with wind making him step back quite a bit.

"You brat" He says placing Hinata down out the way of the fight and getting ready to fight.

"Fire Style:Fireball Justu" Naruto says blasting a fireball at the man.

"You brat now your down with Lightning Style:Black Panther" He says as black panther would rush at Naruto as he would roll out the way.

("Wow that was a close") Naruto thinks.

{"Kit wait for him to use that justu again then use one of your water justu of a similar power"} Kurama says.

{"Got it"} Naruto starting to power up the justu

"Your done kid Lighting Style:Black Panther" He yells out charging up the justu.

{"Now"} The Kurama yells out.

"Water Style:Water Dragon Justu" Naruto yells out a water dragon would collide with the panther as a explosion would hit the jonin.

"You brat let's see you dodge this,Ninja Art:Shurikin Shadow Clone Justu" As multiple shurikens would almost hit Naruto but before they could it would seem like time slowed down and his eyes switched to red pupils with one black tomoe as he would pull a kunai out deflecting all the shurikens.

("I unlocked my sharingan") He says starting to smile.

"Your a Uchiha you brat" He says having enough with the kid starting to just finish him off.

"Fire Style:Phonix Flower Justu" He yells blasting multiple flames at the jonin.

"Ha your not that much of a prodigy" The jonin says releasing his lighting style clone as he would swing his sword down but he would be stopped by a Uchiha teen.

"Shisui" Naruto yells out in pure joy.

"Don't hurt him" Shisui yells out rising the two blades kicking the man away.

"Eight Trigrams Sixty Four Palms" A adult Hyuga member says hitting the man in some his chakra points killing him.

"As Hinata would start waking up seeing Naruto, a person she didn't know and her father Hiashi Hyuga.

Hiashi Hyuga is tall, fair skinned man. He has long black hair and featureless white eyes. He wears a loose fitting robe with a long sleeved brown haori.

"F f father" Hinata says scared on we're she was.

"Hello Hinata" Hiashi says in a stern tone grabbing her hand as the two would head to back to their home.

"Naruto how do you have a sharingan" Shisui asks.

"We'll it's a long story" Naruto replies.

As news would get out about the events that happened last night with the cloud demanding the head of Hiashi but to the clan elders not wanting to have their clan head killed decided to kill his twin brother and branch member decided to kill him instead of him.

Some time later:Hyuga Compound

"Enough" Hiashi says halting the spar between Hinata and her instructor.

"What is" The instructor asks.

"It's Hinata" Hiashi barks

"How" The instructor responds.

"Tell me how her 3yr old sister is doing this better then her" He roars.

"We'll sir" The instructor says.

"No she's failed me for the last time" Hiashi says.

"What are you saying sir" The instructor asks

"Hinata Hyuga I banish you from the Hyuga clan" He says in a serious.

"What" Hinata says starting to cry

"Your banished you can no longer live basically your not a Hyuga anymore the name you've also lost you have 1 your to get any belongings you want to keep in your room but after that don't let me see you here" Hiashi says in anger.

As Hinata would grab her things and run off to the only place she nows someone cares about her.

Namikaze Compound:Night

*Knock*

*Knock*

"I wonder who that could be" Naruto says going to the entrance seeing Hinata crying

"N...N...Naruto" She says crying.

"What's the matter" Naruto asks in concern.

"My Father disowned me" Hinata says leaning Naruto in shock.

"That jerk, you can stay here with me will go to the hokage's tomorrow"Naruto says.

"It's because I'm weak" She says crying

"No your not your one of the nicest, smartest and mentally strong person I know" He says smiling.

Hinata looking up at Naruto would kiss him as she would immediately stop.

"Sorry" Hinata says hiding herself.

"About what" Naruto says returning her declaration of love.

As the two would enter the compound and Naruto would show here a room.

"So um theirs a extra room in compound you can sleep in" He says rubbing the back of his head.

"Thanks Naruto" Hinata says blushing.

"Hinata their something you should know since its we're together" Naruto says

"What" Hinata questions.

"I'm the jinchuriki of the nine tails" He responds.

"You mean the one who attacked the village" Hinata says.

"Yes that one I understand if you don't I understand" As he would be cut off by Hinata kissing him.

"Your not the nine tails Naruto, the fourth just thought you were the best candidate for job" She says smiling.

"Thanks" Naruto says hugging her and going to his room.

"No problem Naruto" She says heading to her new bedroom.

As the next day the two would eat breakfast and head to the Hokage's office.

At the Hokage's office

"Ha Jiji" Naruto greets.

"Hello Naruto who's this" Hiruzun asks looking at Hinata.

"This is Hinata she was recently disowned by her father" Naruto

"Wait your the Hyuga heiress" I'm sorry that happened to you.

"Thank you" Hinata says

"We'll Hinata since your a orphan you'll be paid a allowance and apartment" Hiruzun says.

"Well lord 3rd I like to stay with Naruto at the Namikaze compound" She says nervous.

"Oh ok,but since your not a Hyuga anymore you'll need a last name so what will it be" Hiruzun asks.

"We'll I want to honor my mother and she was only half Hyuga so I use her other clan name" Hinata says.

"What was it" Naruto asks

"It was Yuki" She responds

"So it's Hinata Hinata Yuki" Hiruzun asks

"Yes from now on I'm Hinata Yuki" She responds.

End

Will Naruto ever enter the academy, will Shisui die, and will Hinata get the special perks that come with being a Yuki find out next time on dragon ball whoops wrong anime.

Author's notes:thanks for reading and 100+ reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 21 6
This what if is about what would happen if naruto leaves the village during the chunin exams arc. narutoXhinata may add more females naruto is not g...
152K 1.7K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...
51.1K 863 20
When Naruto sees Sasuke seemingly sacrifice himself for him at wave, he awakens the Rinnegan. See how its power affects his destiny.