Marshal is always bullied and...

By fanyi__

After the alien general Qiao Han retired, she transmigrated into the ABO world and became the new warden of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 27

411 13 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 27 Torture

    Qiao Han told He Qi the destination, before Long Qianye got into the car one step at a time.

    The modified rear seat is indeed very spacious, it is no problem for Qiao Han to lie on it, and it has its own minibar, and the windows are made of one-sided see-through glass.

    Qiao Han pressed the window partition button, and the thick and opaque soundproof and bulletproof glass rose up, completely separating the front and rear seats.

    Long Qianye waved his hands at the eager soldiers, telling them to disperse, so they should do what they should do, and then raised their legs and stepped into the car.

    The doors close.

    "What do you want to buy?"

    Long Qianye's eyes blurred, his head was turned away, and the rest of his words were blocked by Qiao Han's tongue.

    He reflexively wanted to push Qiao Han, but before his hand touched her shoulder, he was caught and pressed on top of her head.

    The sudden kiss was like a violent storm, robbing his breath violently, Long Qianye even felt as if his soul was about to be sucked away.

    When the car started, his body leaned back inertially, sinking into the leather sofa cushion.

    Qiao Han crossed his legs and sat on Long Qianye's waist and belly, deepening the kiss.

    The wide back seat can accommodate many people, but the only two passengers have to squeeze into one seat. Not only squeezed together, but also twisted and twisted, the leather sofa chair creaked, and the teeth were sour.

    After the kiss, Long Qianye panted like he had just run five kilometers, the heat that had finally dissipated rose again, his skin was no longer as cold and white as before, and his cherry pink lips were shiny and slightly swollen.

    Compared to his flushed face, Qiao Han looked much calmer, the ponytail was still hanging down after a few shakes, only the light blue navy collar was a little crooked.

    She didn't care about her collar, she pressed Long Qianye's wrist on the back of the chair with one hand, and touched Long Qianye's face with the other.

    The skin under his palm was hot and soft, as good as silk, Qiao Han rubbed it twice, and suddenly pinched Long Qianye's jaw.

    "What did I ask you to tell Dad? Huh?"

    Long Qianye was forced to raise his head, with red eyes, staring at Qiao Han in a daze.

    Little Lolita's complexion seemed a little dark, maybe, maybe it was because the carriage was darker?

    Long Qianye refused to admit that he was cowardly.

    Seeing his dodging eyes, Qiao Han lowered his head unceremoniously, and gave him a deep French kiss.

    The tide rose again and again, Long Qianye's pheromone faintly showed signs of getting out of control, he couldn't help struggling, wanting to get the inhibitor in his pocket.

    In fact, he brought it yesterday, but it never came in handy.

    In a secret corner of Long Qianye's heart, even he didn't realize it, he prefers some kind of passionate sports to injecting cold inhibitors.

    Qiao Han naturally sensed Long Qianye's movements, and the hand holding his jaw touched the inhibitor first.

    Glancing at the sign of the inhibitor, Qiao Han bit Long Qianye's lip in his mouth, and with his palm, the inhibitor shattered into powder.

    Long Qianye: "..." There is no way out.

    His waist softened another three points, his breath was rapid, and he took the initiative to hook Qiao Han.

    Qiao Han narrowed her eyes slightly, seeing that Long Qianye's eyes couldn't focus, and after she was indulging in it, she suddenly let go of her mouth.

    "Huh?" Long Qianye subconsciously pursued Qiao Han, his slender neck formed a beautiful arc, and asked for a kiss.

    Qiao Han patted Long Qianye's confused face, and said in a suppressed voice, "What did I tell you to tell my dad?"

    Knowing that he couldn't hide, Long Qianye slid his Adam's apple up and down, and replied honestly, "Talk about marriage." "

    Why didn't you tell me?" ? You don't want to marry me?"

    Long Qianye immediately shook his head: "No." "

    Why?"

    "I'm afraid my father will think I'm threatening him." Long Qianye's eyelashes flickered, and his eyes were a little shy.

    Ahhh, he just called Dad.

    Qiao Han didn't expect this to be the reason, he laughed, lowered his head, and pressed it against Long Qianye's forehead.

    Forget it, look for another chance later.

    "You." She kissed Long Qianye's eyelids.

    Feeling Qiao Han's softening attitude, Long Qianye boldly leaned forward and wanted to kiss the mouth.

    Qiao Han kissed, and when Long Qianye wanted more, she backed away and said with a straight face: "You only think about Dad, and you don't listen to me. You didn't kiss today." "Huh." Long Qianye

    pouted Opening his mouth, he turned his face away pretending to be stiff.

    If you don't kiss, don't kiss, let's see who can hold back.

    Qiao Han stared at Long Qianye's beautiful side face, three-dimensional facial features, perfect jawline, and slender neck.

    It hurts.

    Qiao Han let go of Long Qianye's hand and stroked it all the way.

    The soft hands seemed to have a kind of magical power, fanning the flames everywhere, Long Qianye said angrily: "You said you didn't kiss." Qiao Han pressed Long Qianye

    's waist, and said confidently: "I didn't kiss."

    She just said He said he didn't kiss, but he didn't say he wouldn't do anything else.

    "Hmph...ah——" Long Qianye firmly grasped the edge of the sofa, the black leather was wrinkled: "You, your hand"

    Qiao Han's breath fluttered a few times: "Do you know how to be obedient in the future?

    " Chino nodded, then shook his head, trying to negotiate terms.

    "You have to listen, and you have to not listen."

    Qiao Han gritted his teeth, and quickened his movements: "Listen."

    Long Qianye watched the last sliver of clarity, shaking his head like a rattle.

    "No...give it to me, give it to me, little milk ice..."

    "Be obedient! I'll give you what you're obedient to." Qiao Han's face was tense, and there was a rare shake in his expression.

    Good baby, quickly agree.

    Long Qianye pursed his lips, pink all over his body, but refused to speak.

    Qiao Han was ruthless, and withdrew his hand: "If you don't obey, you will be fine."

    Suddenly falling from the sky, Long Qianye couldn't get up, and was so anxious that he was about to cry.

    For the first time, he grabbed Qiao Han's hand, put it on his body, and looked at her eagerly.

    "Yes." He said hoarsely.

    Qiao Han withdrew his hand and sat aside, the intention of not giving was obvious.

    If you don't give it, you won't give it, he is used to it.

    Long Qianye was bitter, he took Qiao Han's hand and stuffed it into his clothes, and said in a low voice, "Give it to me."

    Seeing her ignoring her, he couldn't stand it, and said cheekily, "Please, just once."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.6K 21
"What do u mean he's the prince?" "you mean to say the lost son of King of silla Dynasty?" "No way It can't be true" People were whispering to each...
679K 21.6K 29
❝Your smile, I'm sure, burnt Rome to the ground.❞ // ❝Don't fool yourself, pretty boy.❞ - Timothee Chalamet x Reader THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED!! I...
583K 21.5K 23
i went home after a tiring day, i decided to take a nap but when i woke up i got transmigrated into an otome game?! ••• Started: [ 10-27-21 ] Ended:...