𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐨 (OPM X OC)

By CM120303

Ayano has been forced to be a criminal and monster by her childhood friend, Luca. Ayano became known as Red S... More

Chapter One:Ayano's Life
Chapter Two: The Modern Ninja
Chapter Three:Decision
Chapter Four: Hero Exam
Chapter Five: The Truth
Chapter Six: LifeSaver
Chapter Seven:Encounter
Chapter Eight:The Terrifying City
Chapter Nine: The Memories
Chapter Ten: The Deep Sea King
Chapter Eleven: Unyielding Justice
Chapter Twelve: The Letter
Chapter Thirteen: Here We Go Again
OVA CHAPTER ONE: The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening.
OVA CHAPTER TWO: The Murder Case Of Zombie Man.
Chapter Fifteen: The Hunt Begins
Chapter Sixteen: The Aqua Twins
Chapter Seventeen: Vengeance's Confession
Chapter Eighteen: Mostrous

Chapter Fourteen: Return Of The Hero

51 2 0
By CM120303

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE AND UNEXPECTED VIOLENT ACTIONS.

It was a peaceful day in City M. No monsters and criminals around. The scene was focused on the brand-new opened convenience store which is their food products there is on sale. A middle-aged man wearing a long brown coat, leather boots, a black facemask, and sunglasses, also had a black backpack enters the convenience store. Some people inside are scared and got suspicious of the guy. The lady wearing a red hoodie with blue jeans just bumps the guy accidentally. As that made a man look at her pissed. The lady looks at him as well.

"Uhm, sorry-" 

All of the sudden, the man pulls out his gun and shoots the lady right in the head. All people were shocked and terrified at the scene. Some girls are screaming and crying. As the guy pulls the zipper from his bag which is attached to the string and reveals all types of guns on his back.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR WALLETS! OR ELSE! I'LL SHOOT YOU, ONE BY ONE!" It appears the guy is an A-Class criminal. His name is "All Gun Man". His records are robbery, murder, and a hitman. All people just do what he says and All-Gun-Man snatches their wallets. "NONE THE SINGLE OF YOU WILL CALL THE POLICE! EVEN THOSE F*CKING HEROES! UNDERSTAND?!" he noticed the girl cashier was holding a telephone, so he shoots the telephone and he aims the gun at the girl cashier. She raises her hands above her head. "Don't you hear what I said, lady? HUH?!" the girl was crying. "STOP CRYING OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR HEAD!" Until he heard some gasps and muttering from people behind him. "WHY ARE YOU-" He was stopped when he saw the lady that he shot first, just standing and staring at him. "WHA-" The lady immediately punch him in the face and sent him flying out of the convenience store. Luckily, she manages to sprint at the glass door to open it to avoid damage. Until his back hits on the wall. People at the convenience store are amazed and cheering for her. She steps out of the store and approached the criminal.

"A-class criminal, All Gun Man. Nice shot there. I almost lost consciousness when you shoot me directly in my head. Unfortunately, you shot the wrong person, man. Because the person you shot, is a hero." 

Yes, it's Ayano, A-Class rank 40. 

"Red Scar? How the f*ck did you become a hero?"

"It's my dream and choice to be a hero, not a criminal. And don't call me Red Scar. Damn, I hope H.A. will give me a hero name soon."

"ENOUGH THIS F*CKING CHIT-CHAT!" aims all the guns at her.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, will ya?!" 

"LET'S SEE HOW MANY BULLETS FROM THESE OF MY GUNS WILL MAKE YOU SURVIVE!"

"Everyone! Get out of there, right now! This criminal might hit one of his bullets from one of you!" Ayano warns the people who were still inside the convenience store and those people did what she says.

"EAT THIS, RED SCAR!" as he fires all his guns at her. She dodges all the bullets and rushed toward him. Suddenly she grabs his neck to choke him and gives him a death glare.

"Get lost."

"Okay! Okay! Just let me go! I'll never do this again! Please don't kill me."

She loosened her grip on his neck and released him. But she immediately chops his jaw to knock him out. Ayano took the wallets from his bag and returned those to the owner. They thank her happily and she just gave them a light smile. Everything came back to normal, they continue shopping at the store.

The police and the other B and C-class heroes arrive at the location where the criminal doing rampaging, but Ayano told them that she's the one who stops him.

A few minutes ago, Ayano carried a box while walking when she heard a crash behind her and felt a loud thud. She rushes to the scene and saw smoke and reveals it's a huge robot with a sword and Genos are fighting. Also, Saitama was there carrying two plastics and watching a scene. She's hiding at the edge wall corner and watching the fight.

Genos clenches his fist with some electric voltage around his right arm. His fist extends and launches it at the robot with fire to knock it down. As he came the arm back to normal.

"Was that a Rocket Punch?" Saitama just asked Genos.

Suddenly, the robot just jumped and stomped Genos. Luckily, he manages to block the foot using his both arms.

"Genos? Do you need help?" Saitama was a bit worried and asked him.

"No. You told me to aim to become one of the Top 10 in the S-Class." He uses his electric voltage against the robot's foot and he manages to get out of it. "I will handle this!" As he punches the robot multiple times. "I have to be able to handle this on my own!"

"Okay. Then, don't lose." Saitama just leave Genos to the robot and walked away.

Meanwhile Ayano, just watching them fighting and also plans to help Genos, as she saw the box on the ground.

'Was that box belong to Genos? I also carry a box, but I don't know where to put it when I help Genos. If that box destroys, I bet Mr. Saitama will get disappointed for losing their shopped items there.' 

Ayano decides to save Genos box. She dashed and picks up the box, while Genos is in the middle of the fight. She was about to leave but the robot seems noticed her presence. Genos as well. The robot punches the ground to lose Ayano's balance but it was too late, Ayano saved herself and the boxes at the top of the building.

"The former criminal, Red Scar is here. I knew you gonna show up." The robot said to Ayano.

"What do you mean by that?" Ayano questioned the robot while preparing her knives.

"I felt your presence when you defeat All Gun Man at the convenience store. How a coincidence that you came here. Are you trying to help this new S-Class Genos?"

"Only his box, tho. I think Genos can handle you. Right, Genos?"

"Indeed, Ms. Ayano. That box has some important items inside. I thank you for saving it. I shall now continue this fight." Genos response.

"No problem, just finish that toy off."

Genos was ready to leap because the robot was about to punch him. But luckily, he dodges it and lands on the robot's nape, and incinerates it. Genos roll jumps and lands on the ground.

"Your internal components are slag now. It was your huge body that was your downfall."

"Nice moves got there, kid." Ayano praises Genos.

When the robot's body got molten and covered in fire, there was a small robot just standing with a purple light in its eyes.

"Was that a baby robot?"

"No, Ms. Ayano. I think that's a pilot-"

The robot faces them and suddenly shoots out the laser beam at them.

"Watch it!" Genos exclaimed.

Ayano carries the two boxes and jumps off the building, but still, the robot was shooting lasers at the two. Meanwhile, Genos and Ayano just dodge the lasers. They both leap high and hide at the building stairs.

"Damn it. The boxes are almost damaged. Any plans to rid of that thing, man?"

Genos was searching for something when he spot the fire extinguisher. He gets it and sat again beside her.

"That?"

"Yes. I have no choice. This is the only one to distract the robot pilot. And this is not my only plan. Ms. Ayano, protect the boxes. I truly can handle that robot by myself. I want to become stronger than- No...stronger like Master." As he felt that the robot was shooting the laser toward them. Same to Ayano. They both jump off the building.

"Tch! If I can throw knives at that metal thing, this will end easily." Ayano spots the tallest building. She lands on the top of it and places the boxes, then watches Genos.

Genos POV:

I throw a fire extinguisher into the main body of the robot machine to distract. Once it detects it, it will shoot the laser at it which causes the fire extinguisher explodes. As I pulled the lid of the full water tank to release it for causing steam. When the steam seems thicker, I got now a chance to catch the main body. I extend my right arm to catch the pilot with wires around it.

"This can't be!" And it tries to shoot some lasers but it seems didn't work. "The steam was diffusing my laser!" I tightened the wires and pulls him and prepare my left hand.

"You seem to be targeting King, but I know who is an even stronger man." I clenched my fist to attack it.

I was about to punch the main body when I felt the heat from the body and suddenly shoots me the lasers directly at me. I fly backward and my body was half-damaged.

"What a foolish thing. Your life will be ended here." The main body was about to shoot me again until a knife out of nowhere just stabbed the pilot's head and started to malfunction. "K-knife?!"

"What else I should use, tho?" I heard Ms. Ayano's voice on my right side. I glance and it's her, approaching me. "You okay, Genos?"

"A little bit," I responded.

"Good to know, 'cause I'm gonna make that thing into scrap." She sounds pissed and grabs her large knife from her back.

'How many knives does she have?' Just curious about myself. Ayano was lifted from the main body and stabs the wires inside. "Ms. Ayano! Be careful with that! You might be got an electric shock-"

"Nah, don't worry. I can handle this thing." As she slices the head only using ber knife.

Another makes me curious, 'How thick and durable are her knives, tho? What else are those knives made of?'

"I think this thing is dead now. *Drops the head* Hey, uhh. About your box, it's safe actually, but I think I'm the one who will take it from Mr. Saitama's apartment, 'cause your condition doesn't seem right-"

"How did you know Master's location?"

"I search it on the H.A.'s website. How a stalker I am. *Chuckles* "

"It's fine actually. Thanks for saving me, again. I can't handle that robot by myself. How can I become a Top 10 in the S-Class if I'm like this?" I blame myself again for such a weak S-Class.

"Don't be like that." I lit up my head at those words. Ayano kneels in front of me. "You shouldn't down yourself. You can be much stronger, Genos. I mean, not only through upgrading your mechanical parts. You should be mentally stronger. I have no idea if cyborgs like you have human brains. I think- never mind. Just believe in yourself, pal. Don't compare yourself to others. Remember that." She pointed her index finger at my forehead and stroke my hair as she stands up. "Yosh! I'll try to send your box to Mr. Saitama's apartment. I hope you're getting better, Genos." As she leaped high through buildings in speed.

"She got a point." The only sentence that came to my mouth. As I got up and grab the pilot's head and then headed to Dr. Kuseno's lab.

Ayano's POV:

I carry two boxes to send to City Z which is where my home was located also Mr. Saitama's apartment. I only ran at speed from City M to Z which made me exhausted. First, I came home to put my box. I arrange the items on the fridge and cabinets. I rest on my couch to restore my energy. After a few minutes, I grab the other box which is from Genos and headed to Mr. Saitama's apartment. I now reach the sliding glass door from the balcony and place the box on the small table. I quickly got out and went home again. 

~THREE DAYS LATER~

I'm a bit bored, so I'm browsing the H. A website on the computer if something was happening. Well, nothing that much until I receive a notification. I click it and I saw a feed page about the hero names. 

"Good day for the newcomer heroes! Hero Associations has now given you hero names!  Here are the following newcomers with their official hero names:

S CLASS RANK 14, GENOS NAMED DEMON CYBORG

A CLASS RANK 37, AYANO NAMED DARK RAVEN

B CLASS RANK 7, SAITAMA NAMED CAPED BALDY

"Dark Raven? That's a cool name. I like it. And why do mine and Genos have cool names except for...Mr. Saitama? Caped Baldy? They should name him "One Punch Man" That's a simple and good hero name for him. *Sigh*  Well, at least mine was good." I turned off the computer and opens T.V in the living room. And the news flashes about the Tank Top members including Tank Top Master, Mumen Rider, and Charanko were found injured at City Z near the forest. And now they are brought to the hospital. One of the Tank Top members is interviewed about what happened. They said that the "Hero Hunter" was the one who beat them and his name is  "Garou". 

"Garou? That name sounds familiar. I bet I heard that name before." And I realized, it was Bang's former top student from his dojo. He also beat all of his students by himself. "So...that's Garou." As the picture of Garou shows on the TV screen. "If he's hunting heroes, I might be hunting him. I wanna test my ability on that kid. I'm sure I will get challenged against him. Who knows?"I turn off the TV and went to the bathroom to clean myself then go to bed.

A/N:

HEY THERE! As you can see the pic above was Ayano's character design. I made it. :3 Also, I'm glad that I'm back to continuing to write this book and finished this chapter than my second book, lol. I'm so excited about writing the next chapter, it's gonna be a fire! (I guess so) Anyways, thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing to read this book. It reaches 1.32k views and 65 votes! I truly appreciate it! See ya in the next chapter! Love you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 295 21
Returning home from university, you were caught off guard as Saitama's door swung open, revealing an unexpected blonde. Despite your lifelong friends...
2.2K 74 83
Ayano Aishi has never been able to feel emotions. She has always been... empty. Then her entire life changes when she witnesses Saitama defeat a mons...
109K 1.1K 18
You are a new student at Akademi High, you notice a girl named Ayano who no one knows. She's super suspicious and weird but you find love in her. Onc...
55 4 6
In a world corrupted by bandits, one man has decided to form a team to stop them all. But as each of the members come together for their first meet u...