Silent Cry ~ Han Jisung (Stra...

By SkzMakesMeStayDa

Alyne Lee is a girl who had a not really nice youth when her Parents divorced and had mental problems, luckil... More

Introduction
You, pretending to be unaffected, just like that
(You) are smiling but I can hear it in your words
You always say 'I'm okay' but I can see everything
How your heart sobs when you're alone
After turning off the lights in your quiet room
You, who used to smile brightly, are slowly dying
In this empty space, with nobody inside of it
Sometimes only your long sighs can be heard at night
How your heart sobs when you're alone
In reality, your eyes are dry, ayy
I can't find an oasis in your heart
You're still wandering, ayy
I take one step closer, ooh
I'll listen to your silent cry
So that you don't get tired in a lost corner of your heart
There is a silent cry that only I can hear
The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while
You can show your tears that you've been quietly hiding, To me.
To me woah, woah, woah.Ooh, woah, woah, woah
Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?
Don't be the only one hurting
Give me your silent cry, ooh, woah
I'll cry with you
Stop holding it in, let it go, go, go
When you lose strength, I'll hold you
Just lean on me, 'cause I won't let you go
I don't think it's easy to just hold it in
There are many times when you can't even do so
If you don't feel like it, then why do you smile?
I'll say 'It's okay' to you
I'll listen to your silent cry
So that you don't get tired in a lost corner of your heart
Through the cracks in the door of that poorly closed space called 'you'
There is a silent cry that only I can hear
The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while
You can show your tears that you've been quietly hiding
To me woah, woah, woah, Ooh, woah, woah, woah
Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?
Don't be the only one hurting (Don't be the only one hurting)
When it rains in your heart
I'll take you with me
Don't hang in there, I'll open my umbrella
It seems too difficult to stop the overflowing tears
The rainwater wells up, the rainwater wells up, everything is complicated
The dark shadow behind your bright appearance
Can be shown to me, don't hide it from me
Silent cry
Silent cry
There is a silent cry that only I can hear
The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while
You can show your tears that you've been quietly hiding
To me woah, woah, woah. Ooh, woah, woah, woah
Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?
Don't be the only one hurting
Give me your silent cry, ooh, woah

Through the cracks in the door of that poorly closed space called 'you'

107 4 0
By SkzMakesMeStayDa

Lee know's Pov:

We were walking outside and i was talking with Han and Hyunjin. I stopped as i heard my phone going off. ''Grace'' 'Why is Grace calling?' 

''Hello?'' I asked.

''Hello? Lee know? Where did you guys go?'' Grace asked on the other side of the phone.

''What do you me.... Where are you two? Why aren't you walking behind us?'' I asked as i looked at the back of the group to see not the two girls. And the boys started to talk.

''We stopped walking, i thought you guys would notice?'' Alyne said.

''Where are you?'' Han and Changbin said in a concerning tone.

''We're not far from the park?'' Grace said.

''Okay, wait by the park.'' Chan said and he hung up.

''Let's go.'' Chan said and we started walking towards the park. As we walked  i walked toward Han.

''How did we not notice that the girls weren't behind us anymore?'' I asked.

''I don't know, i was talking with you Hyung and Hyunjin. Jeongin was talking with Seungmin. Chan Hyung was talking with Changbin and Felix. I guess we were too caught up in the conversations to notice the silence behind.'' Han said.

After a while we got by the park. We looked around and saw them sitting on the swings.

''Why didn't you say anything?'' Changbin asked immediately as we got there.

''I had to talk to Alyne about something.'' Grace said to him.

''Something? About what?'' Chan asked.

''Oh nothing.'' Alyne said with chuckling a bit nervous. Chan looked to Grace. Grace looked to Alyne first and then started to spill.

''He was here.'' Grace said.

''Grace!'' Alyne said not happy.

''Sorry, but you know.'' Grace said. Alyne stood up from the swings and wanted to walk away. I held her by her arm and as she looked at me i shook my head. She looked away and sat down again.

''Han?'' Chan asked.

''Yes?'' Han replied quietly.

''Did you know?'' Chan asked.

''I didn't really knew the cause.'' He replied.

''What happend, Lynn?'' Felix asked as he kneeled down by his little sister.

''Actually nothing, just i stood in the line and i saw him sitting at the other side of the building and i started getting a little panic attack, my breath started and my heart started to race, so i ran to the bathroom. And Han's wet shirt was of me crying.'' Alyne replied looking to her brother.

''Awhh, hey, It's okay.'' Felix said and he hugged his little sister who hugged him back.

''But after we came back, i didn't saw him sitting there anymore.'' She then said.

''Wait what?'' Felix said and he broke the hug to look at his sister.

''So i don't know where he is now.'' Alyne said. Felix looked back to us.

''uhmm. Okay, so there could be a chance he is watching or?'' Seungmin asked.

''He could be. I have no idea, but i don't want him to do anything to you guys again after Grace.'' Alyne said.

''Hey, it's okay. He won't do anything to us.'' Chan said.

''He did almost to Grace.'' Alyne said looking at Chan blank in the eye.

''Okay, Why don't we go back? We could do something inside the JYPE building. In the Practise room?'' Han said. We looked at each other and then nodded. So we started to walk back to the building.

Han walked next to Alyne and i walked next to Grace, she didn't look a bit happy.

''You okay?'' I asked her.

''Yeah.'' She said fast.

''You sure? Cause you don't really look like or sound like you're okay.'' I replied.

''Lynn wasn't happy when i just told Chan and she thinks it's her fault back in Australia. It wasn't her fault, but she stills blames herself for it...'' She said confessing.

''She is scared for us. She's not mad at you. Don't worry, She is scared more for us than herself. And she shouldn't keep things like that to herself, cause then we could be cautious too for her and ourselves. Sadly she does blame herself for what happend yes, it isn't her fault no, but she thinks cause it's her ex who is a psycho. It is his fault and no one of us, but she thinks, cause she had a history with him.'' I said to her. She nodded.

After a while we got back to the JYPE building and went inside. It was 5 PM. We sat in a circle thinking about what to do.

''Spin the bottle Truth or Dare?'' Jeongin said, We agreed to it. He went to get a bottle. ''Ready?'' He asked and we nodded. The first spin landed on Hyunjin.

''Truth or Dare?'' We asked him.

''Dare.'' Hyunjin answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hii, Thank you for readingg! 

It is a little shorter, but with a cliff hanger ;) Sorry for that! hihi 

Stay Safe and Healthy! <3 Love you!

Words: 782

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 42.1K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
9.2K 263 19
✔ This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
5.3K 270 15
"Um...why did you want to talk to me? Not that I don't want to talk to you-" "I like you." ~ When the school's popular gang, 'Stray Kids' celebrates...
21.3K 879 22
What happens if 1 big accident can make someone's life so much better. In where felix has amnesia and none of his friends, neither his boyfriend, com...