Marriage Order

By Xiaoshuo_

Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 46

264 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46 Wake up this time, I want Ah Fei to stay willingly...

    Shen Zhuo was still the same.

    His face was bloodless and his breath was weak.

    As if in the blink of an eye, he would disappear so quietly.

    During these three days, Qi Rufei didn't believe it from the very beginning.

    Until she hoped that Shen Zhuo would wake up, and tonight, when she heard that the Xiangfu was preparing for the funeral, she finally accepted it. The one who said in the prison earlier, no matter whether she is the second lady of the Qi family, since he married her, she would marry her. It's his wife's man, who's about to die.

    Shen Zhuo was the second one, and Qi Rufei stood by, knowing that he was about to die.

    When Liu Liu died, Qi Rufei felt sad, angry, and hated, all kinds of emotions mixed together.

    But when she arrived at Shen Zhuo's place, Qi Rufei felt numb in her heart, she couldn't describe what kind of feeling it was, as if a person was clearly sad, but her eye sockets were very dry and she couldn't shed tears.

    Qi Rufei knew that she was sad now.

    But more than sadness, it seems to be fear.

    During these three days, she has been guarding Shen Zhuo.

    Every time she suddenly wakes up from a nap, her first reaction is to check for Shen Zhuo's breath, and she will breathe a sigh of relief when she feels his weak breath.

    But after that, Qi Rufei would feel empty in her heart.

    She would stare at Shen Zhuo for a long time, thinking of him dying like this, her heart would be sore and astringent, her throat would feel like a ball of cotton was stuffed.

    "Bada—"

    A drop of water suddenly fell down.

    Qi Rufei murmured: "It's raining?!"

    After she finished speaking, she suddenly realized that it was indeed raining outside, but she was inside, what kind of rain was falling!

    Qi Rufei wiped her face casually, and immediately yelled: "Damn!"

    Then, with lightning speed, she shook off Shen Zhuo's hand and immediately jumped up.

    she cried? !

    She actually cried? !

    Who is she, Qi Rufei! She is a female bandit who sweats but does not shed tears! Now the girls are crying!

    nausea! So fucking disgusting!

    "That flower peacock must have infected me! I'm going to beat him to death later..." Qi Rufei said halfway, when she saw Shen Zhuo's arm hitting the bed hard, she immediately stepped forward and said, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Stop! I'm a little overwhelmed!"

    Qi Rufei hurriedly put Shen Zhuo's drooping hand back on the quilt.

    She didn't want to let herself go on being a sissy anymore, so she quickly wiped her face and started to get to the point: "I don't know if you can hear what I'm saying now, but I'll just pretend you heard it !"

    Shen Zhuo was sleeping peacefully.

    Qi Rufei said: "Thank you! I have been in Huajing for so long, and you and Hua Peacock are the only ones who are willing to treat me sincerely. You also helped me find Fang Zhuo, that doggy man, but you are so lucky that I haven't waited for my repayment." You, you are going to die, it is not my fault!"

    The candles in the room were beeping, and there was no sound.

    "But don't worry, I, Qi Rufei, am a loyal person. Although we are a fake couple, I won't let you lose face. As your wife, I will dress you up in mourning and send you to the grave. But forget about keeping the festival, after all I still have a cottage to inherit, and the owner of the village has already accepted the betrothal gift from the Ye family..."

    Qi Rufei was talking to herself, but she didn't notice that Shen Zhuo's eyelids moved.

    "Ye Shao'an also said that he doesn't mind if I get married. I think we will get married soon after I go back." Qi Rufei said, "But for the sake of your help, we will be married to you during the holidays. I will burn paper money for you, but I don’t know, can you get the paper money I burned in Yecheng?”

    Qi Rufei just finished speaking when there was a loud bang.

    She was startled.

    Turning around, the wind suddenly blew the door open, and the door slammed heavily against the wall, as if someone lost his temper.

    "Huh——"

    Qi Rufei breathed a sigh of relief, and patted her chest with her hands, "I was scared to death!"

    "What did you do wrong?"

    A male voice suddenly sounded.

    Qi Rufei opened her eyes.

    Seeing Shen Yu coming in from the outside, she said angrily, "What's the matter? Are you done crying?!" "What nonsense are

    you talking about? Who cried?"

    Shen Yu immediately jumped up like a cat whose tail was stepped on.

    Qi Rufei pointed at him: "You, look, the tears are still hanging on your face!"

    Shen Yu subconsciously raised her hand to touch her face.

    Halfway through touching it, I suddenly remembered that I had already wiped away my tears before I came in, how could there be any more!

    "You dead woman, you..." Shen Yu was in the middle of scolding, and her expression suddenly became suspicious: "Are you crying too?"

    Shen Zhuo has been in a coma for the past few days, and Qi Rufei's meal has been exhausted. It was so sad, but she kept guarding Shen Zhuo non-stop. When the imperial doctor came, she gave up her seat. When the imperial doctor left, she just sat there and guarded Shen Zhuo.

    This was the first time for Shen Yu to see her seem to be crying.

    "Fart your mother! Who's crying?"

    Shen Yu wanted to take a closer look, when Qi Rufei said sadly: "If you dare to stare at me again, I'll take off your tricks and soak in wine. Drink!"

    "Hey, you really have a good taste!"

    Shen Yu looked disgusted, but he didn't provoke Qi Rufei anymore, but went outside to guard.

    Shen Yu made such a fuss.

    Qi Rufei's emotions immediately dissipated, and she didn't have any desire/desire to speak anymore, so she turned around and twisted the veil to wipe Shen Zhuo's face.

    Although the imperial physician said that Shen Zhuo hadn't woken up yet, most likely he couldn't wake up.

    But Qi Rufei felt that there was nothing wrong with her, so she had the right to do her best and obey the destiny. If he couldn't wake up, she should let him go clean.

    When the candles on the table were burning for more than half, Qi Rufei finally couldn't hold on anymore.

    She pinched the handkerchief, tilted her head, and fell asleep on the edge of the bed.

    The night was silent and the rain was pattering.

    Shen Zhuo was awakened by thirst. After he regained consciousness, he felt thirsty first, and his arms felt heavy.

    He tilted his head slightly, and saw Qi Rufei lying on the edge of the bed, hugging his arms, fast asleep.

    She was still wearing prison clothes, presumably she came directly from the prison, Shen Zhuo's eyes lit up, besides Jiang Li, Qi Rufei was the second person who was by his side when he was sick .

    "A Fei..."

    His lips moved, and he called Qi Rufei's name.

    Qi Rufei has never slept soundly in the past three days.

    Sometimes, she fell asleep and woke up suddenly, like now, when she opened her eyes, she met Shen Zhuo's tender and affectionate eyes.

    Qi Rufei: "..."

    Is this a hallucination, or a dream? !

    Qi Rufei pinched herself severely.

    Um? ! It doesn't hurt! So she is dreaming!

    "Ah Ah Fei," Shen Zhuo said hoarsely with his painful face deformed, "I'm a bit thirsty, can you, can you pour me a glass of water?

    " Be thirsty!"

    Qi Rufei got angry and turned her head aside.

    Shen Zhuo was taken aback for a moment, then lost his strength, and held Qi Rufei's hand behind his back, and said softly: "A Fei, I'm awake."

    "Wake up, you..."

    "You pinched me just now."

    Qi Rufei: "!"

    She immediately lowered her head.

    Seeing Shen Zhuo's skin as white as new snow, with a touch of bright red pinch marks, she realized that when she fell asleep, she subconsciously held Shen Zhuo's hand again.

    No wonder I didn't feel any pain just now.

    "A Fei, I..."

    "Don't talk yet!" Qi Rufei interrupted him, turned her head and shouted: "Come on, come on!"

    Shen Yu and a group of imperial physicians stood guard outside.

    Hearing Qi Rufei's voice, all of them turned pale and crawled in.

    After seeing that Shen Zhuo woke up, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    After hearing the news, Mrs. Shen and Shen Mianzhi rushed over immediately. The room was crowded with people, but no one spoke. Everyone waited with bated breath, all staring at the imperial physician to diagnose Shen Zhuo's pulse.

    Qi Ming checked Shen Zhuo's pulse in both hands before getting up.

    He said: "Mr. Shen's pulse condition is weak, but the danger has passed, and he will recover afterward. He should be fine." Upon hearing

    this, Mrs. Shen couldn't stop saying, 'Amitabha, Bodhisattva bless you'.

    Shen Mianzhi's face also loosened slightly, and he bowed his hands to the imperial physicians: "I'm sorry for the dog's illness, all the imperial physicians have to worry about it." The imperial physicians hurriedly returned the salute,

    and then retreated out.

    Mrs. Shen said a few caring words to Shen Zhuo, seeing that he was awake but still not in good spirits, so she didn't bother him anymore, let him rest well, and the group left.

    For a moment, only Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo were left in the room.

    Qi Rufei covered the corners of her lips with the back of her hand and yawned: "Since you're awake, I'll go to bed too."

    Saying that, Qi Rufei was going to sleep on the couch, but was stopped by Shen Zhuo.

    Shen Zhuo said: "The imperial doctor will come in later to check my pulse. They come in and out, Ah Fei must not be able to sleep well here, why not sleep next door?" Qi Rufei felt that what Shen Zhuo said was reasonable

    .

    But he's still sick, and it won't do to leave him here alone.

    Shen Zhuo saw her concern: "Just go and ask Meng Xin to come in."

    Qi Rufei agreed, and after calling Meng Xin, she went to sleep next door, so she didn't know that Meng Xin was with Lu Xiu went in.

    As soon as Luxiu came in, he immediately went to check Shen Zhuo's pulse.

    And Shen Zhuo asked about the situation outside.

    He originally thought that he was only in a coma for a few hours, but unexpectedly, he was in a coma for three days.

    In three days, there must have been a commotion outside.

    Meng Xin was furious with Emperor Zhaohe, and put the sixth prince into the sky prison, and ordered the third prince and Fu Lanqing to thoroughly investigate the things he played, and the three divisions assisted in the investigation, etc., and told them all.

    This was the result that Shen Zhuo expected, but—

    he asked: "Your Majesty didn't let Zongzheng Temple intervene?"

    "No, Your Majesty directly passed Zongzheng Temple." The old officials at Yushitai also jointly signed a letter requesting His Majesty to severely punish the sixth prince."

    It seems that Emperor Zhaohe is going to severely punish the sixth prince this time.

    That is to say, how could others be allowed to sleep soundly on the side of the couch, the Sixth Prince disregarded human life, and for fear of being exposed, sent people to assassinate him many times, the Zhaohe Emperor might let him go because of the withering of his heirs.

    But the fact that he colluded with the generals and helped the generals to embezzle and pay for nothing, is to offend Emperor Zhaohe!

    This time, he, the sixth prince, would never think about getting out of his body.

    However, Meng Xin was still worried: "My lord, the third prince has always been on good terms with the sixth prince. Now that the sixth prince is in trouble, he will inevitably feel cold. If he is doing favoritism..."

    Meng Xin didn't say the latter words, but Shen Zhuo already understood.

    If Liu Huang escapes this time, he must be the first person to deal with.

    Shen Zhuo sneered: "It's true that the third prince is bitter, but there is only one emperor. He saved the life of the sixth prince now, and in the future, the sixth prince will be one of his formidable enemies. The royal family understands this truth better than anyone else. "

    What's more, you can know the elegance when you hear the string songs.

    This time Emperor Zhaohe was already furious, and Fu Lanqing investigated with him, it was absolutely impossible for the third prince to help the sixth prince at this juncture, and fall into the shoes of others.

    Only then did Meng Xin suddenly realize.

    Seeing that Lu Xiu withdrew his hand, he hurriedly asked: "How is your son? Lu Xiu, I'm not talking about you. Your medicine this time is too strong, and it scared me half to death!" Lu Xiu's eyes

    slid dignified.

    Shen Zhuo straightened his sleeves, looked at Lu Xiu: "Tell me the truth."

    Lu Xiu dared not lie.

    She said: "Young master's body is weaker than ordinary people, and he took the medicine when the seasons changed. Although the fever has subsided now, I'm afraid this winter will be particularly difficult..." Meng Xin was in a hurry: "What is it called?

    " Extraordinary? Luxiu, can you explain clearly?"

    Shen Zhuo glanced at him, and Meng Xin reluctantly shut up.

    "No," Luxiu felt that his wording just now was inaccurate, and changed his words again: "Young master is afraid of the cold, and the medicinal properties are overbearing. I'm afraid that the young master will be more afraid of the cold this winter than in previous years." Only then did Meng Xin relax

    . Tone: "You scared me to death."

    Lu Xiu immediately apologized.

    Shen Zhuo waved his hand.

    Seeing his tired expression, Meng Xin and Lu Xiu bowed and retreated.

    Shen Zhuo leaned on the soft pillow, sat down for a while with eyes downcast, and then lay down again.

    At this time, the outside of the window was already turning pale, and it didn't take long for the sky to dawn, and the young men sweeping the courtyard had already started to move around, they were very light with their hands and feet, for fear of waking Shen Zhuo up, but they didn't know that, Shen Zhuo didn't fall asleep at all.

    After that, everyone in the Shen family came to see him again.

    Seeing that Shen Zhuo had lost a lot of weight after being ill for a while, Mrs. Shen was so distressed that she shed tears, and everyone persuaded her for a long time before they persuaded her to go back.

    And after Shen Zhuo vomited blood and passed out, Emperor Zhaohe came to the Prime Minister's Mansion in person, and ordered the entire imperial hospital to guard Shen Zhuo at Shen's house, and the news that the sixth prince was thrown into the prison had spread throughout the court and the public.

    Now that I heard that he was awake, many people and officials sent greeting cards, wanting to visit him.

    Shen Zhuo couldn't bear the disturbance, so he refused all of them on the grounds that the imperial physician asked him to rest.

    But if those outside can refuse, those inside the house cannot.

    Shen Zhuo was holding a bowl to drink the tonic, when Lu Xiu came in and said, "Young Master, Young Madam, Mr. Ye is here and said he wants to see you." Before

    Shen Zhuo could speak, Qi Rufei had already spoken.

    She wondered: "Why did Shaoan come to look for Shen Zhuo?"

    After she finished speaking, she stuck her head out of the window and waved to Ye Shaoan who was outside, "Come in."

    Ye Shaoan came in from outside without waiting for Lu Xiu to go out to pass the message.

    Although the Ye family is in the escort business, they are very considerate in etiquette.

    As soon as Ye Shaoan came in, he gave Shen Zhuo a clasped fist salute: "I heard that Yinshuang and I were able to come out thanks to Mr. Shen, thank you very much!" When Shen Zhuo was about to speak, Qi Rufei interrupted him first

    .

    She said carelessly: "They are all from our own family, what is there to thank, sit down!"

    Ye Shaoan sat down cautiously.

    After Shen Zhuo exchanged the pastries in front of him for Qi Rufei, he smiled at Ye Shaoan and said, "Ah Fei is right, what's more, Mr. Ye also suffered an unreasonable disaster, so there is really no need to thank Shen."

    "But..."

    "It's alright, alright, don't worry about your mother-in-law." Qi Rufei interrupted Ye Shaoan, looking at Shen Zhuo: "Speaking of which, how did this matter be resolved in the end?" Shen Zhuo: "Let's talk about this matter.

    " It's a long story, I'll tell Ah Fei another day."

    Qi Rufei quit: "What's wrong with the long story? Let's talk slowly!"

    She was really curious.

    Shen Zhuo looked puzzled: "Ah Fei, this involves a lot of secrets."

    "What's wrong with secrets? There are no outsiders here!" Qi Rufei said impatiently: "Don't be verbose, tell me quickly."

    Ye Shaoan put down the words just now. The cup of tea held in hand.

    He said at the right time: "Ah Fei, Mr. Shen, my followers are still at the inn, I want to go back and see them."

    Qi Rufei did not doubt that he was there, so she agreed.

    Ye Shao'an gave Shen Zhuo a hug, and when he walked all the way to the door, he finally couldn't help turning his head.

    Seeing that Qi Rufei was talking to Shen Zhuo, but didn't give him half a look, Ye Shaoan's eyes glide with sadness, and he walks away with his head down.

    Qi Rufei was concentrating on eating cakes, and didn't see the scene of Ye Shaoan's loss, but Shen Zhuo witnessed the whole process.

    After Ye Shao'an walked away, Shen Zhuo turned his head and told Qi Rufei about what happened in the hall that day.

    After listening, Qi Rufei was silent for a long time.

    After a while, she asked: "Why did Zhang Mingli's mother die? And why did Zhang Mingli change his words and say it was a false accusation?"

    After all, Qi Rufei already knew the night before that she really killed Zhang Mingli's father.

    How could Zhang Mingli help her? !

    Shen Zhuo said: "Mother Zhang will die, probably because I feel ashamed."

    Ashamed of her pretending to be deaf and dumb back then.

    "As for Zhang Mingli's change of mouth, half of the reason is that they really look down on me, the kind of official who relies on Feng Yin, and the other part of the reason, I guess, is that Zhang's mother told him about Zhang's father's evil deeds back then." Said At this point, Shen Zhuo's eyes flashed a hint of sarcasm: "His father did such a scandal, everyone punished him, how could he have the face to sue you again?" It seems that there is nothing wrong with saying so

    .

    Qi Rufei asked again: "Then what about Master Yang? Is he the one who ordered Fang Zhuo to go to Yecheng? Also, is there anyone behind him?" "The person who ordered Fang Zhuo

    to go to Yecheng is him, he is the sixth prince party."

    So the sixth prince is the person behind the scenes? !

    When Qi Rufei heard this, she slapped the table and was about to get up.

    Shen Zhuo immediately held her down: "A Fei, don't be impatient. Now the sixth prince has been imprisoned in the sky prison. Once the crimes he committed are found out, he will have to peel off his skin even if he doesn't die. You don't need to dirty your hands."

    See Qi Rufei look over.

    Shen Zhuo had no choice but to tell the story of impeaching the sixth prince in front of Emperor Zhaohe in the hall.

    Qi Rufei frowned, and sat down again this time.

    But she still felt that she couldn't figure it out: "But what is the sixth prince trying to do with Liu Liu?"

    Shen Zhuo was also suspicious about this matter.

    But now that he has sent the sixth prince to prison, no matter whether he investigates or Qi Rufei investigates, it may make Emperor Zhaohe suspicious.

    Once Emperor Showa becomes suspicious, all his previous efforts will be wasted.

    Shen Zhuo said: "Probably they think that Liuliu is my betrothed person, if they pinch her seven inches, after she marries me in the future, she will have to work for them in private." This explanation is reasonable

    .

    After all, they thought that Shen Zhuo had hidden guards in his hands, and if he couldn't see clearly, he would come secretly.

    "These bastards! Turtle bastards!" Qi Rufei thumped the table angrily: "An old man, who can't be snatched up, is here to play dirty, and use a girl's house, do they still want to make their faces?" Lah!"

    Shen Zhuo knew that Qi Rufei was angry, so he didn't stop her from venting.

    After Qi Rufei comforted the sixth prince with all kinds of swear words, he poured a cup of tea and handed it over.

    Qi Rufei gulped it down and looked at Shen Zhuo: "But even if he committed a lot of crimes, he is still the son of the emperor's old man. It is impossible for the emperor's old man to kill him, so will he trouble you again in the future?" Shen

    Zhuowei surprised.

    He didn't expect that Qi Rufei would take the initiative to ask this.

    Shen Zhuo looked up at Qi Rufei.

    This time, he saw concern in Qi Rufei's eyes.

    She cared about him, but—

    it wasn't enough.

    Shen Zhuo shook his head and smiled: "Yes, but I won't give him this chance."

    When Qi Rufei heard Shen Zhuo say that, she felt relieved.

    Although Shen Zhuo was ill all day long, he had a good mind, and he could do whatever he said.

    In this way, she was relieved.

    Qi Rufei put down the teacup, and when she was about to speak, Shen Zhuo spoke first.

    He asked: "Now that the sixth prince is in prison, Liu Liu's matter is considered complete, is Ah Fei going to leave again?"

    Qi Rufei wanted to talk about this.

    Uncle Hu has already urged her several times, but Qi Rufei never knew how she would talk to Shen Zhuo, because no matter how she spoke, it seemed a bit like killing a donkey.

    Shen Zhuo saw her guilt.

    He smiled softly, his brows and eyes full of tenderness: "We agreed at the beginning of the marriage, I will investigate the murderer for you, and you will protect me well, so, Ah Fei doesn't have to feel ashamed of me."

    That being said, though.

    Qi Rufei still felt a little sorry.

    Shen Zhuo smiled and said: "If Ah Fei really feels that she is ashamed of me, why not do me a favor before leaving?"

    "What favor?" Qi Rufei asked immediately.

    Shen Zhuo smiled slightly: "I'll tell Ah Fei in two days."

    Qi Rufei readily agreed.

    Just when Yinshuang called her outside, she went out.

    Meng Xin, who heard the conversation between the two, said anxiously: "My lord, do you really want to let the young lady go?"

    Shen Zhuo looked out the window.

    Qi Rufei and Yinshuang walked away together.

    After a while, he said softly: "This time, I think Ah Fei is willing to stay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 3.9K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...
43.8K 506 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
71.5K 969 63
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78867/ Author: a cute group Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-23 Latest: Chapter 63 Extra Story 2 rebirth...
10.2K 708 14
(Unicode) ဒီ Fic ပါအကြောင်းအရာများအချို့သည် အိုင်အရမ်းသဘောကြတဲ့ Jaung Ok Jung ဆိုတဲ့ Korea ကားကို ကိုးကားရေးသားထားချင်းဖြစ်ပါသည် တစ်စုံတစ်ခုအမှားပါ...