After marrying the sick villa...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mengqiu was reborn back to the year of Jiji. Shen Che, the son of Nanyang Prince who had saved her, was m... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 19

1.4K 20 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    It is precisely because this is Shen Che's bedroom that Lin Mengqiu subconsciously feels safe, and the maids are waiting outside the door, let alone anyone coming in.

    As for Shen Che, he should be in the study at this time.

    Therefore, when the voice sounded, Lin Mengqiu was frightened and trembled. The charcoal was burning in the room. She took off her coat, leaving only a thin inner garment and bellyband. By the time she realized it, she had wrapped herself tightly in the clothes. Living.

    There is only a screen from the inner room, which is still embroidered with silk cloth. Her figure can't be hidden at all, and she has already faintly fallen into the eyes of the person opposite.

    Lin Mengqiu's mind went blank, he didn't know how to react other than standing stupidly.

    It wasn't until Shen Che let out a very light snort that she came back to her senses, her toes curled up uncontrollably, and she didn't know how many times she had been watched, it was too shameful.

    The only good thing is that fortunately, the person inside is him.

    It is impossible for the two of them to be in such a stalemate forever, Lin Mengqiu swallowed, and boldly said: "I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't know that the prince was in the house, so I went out." He turned around as if fleeing

    . I want to get out of this embarrassing deadlock as soon as possible.

    Oh, son?

    That's not what she yelled that night.

    Shen Che was a little unhappy, especially when he was interrupted at such a critical time, his words seemed a little unreasonable.

    "According to what you mean, I can't see it?" Shen Che's tone was a little different from usual, with a hint of gnashing of teeth, which made his voice sound even more sinister and deep.

    Shen Che's words were like a body-holding spell, causing Lin Mengqiu to put down his raised foot in an instant, and turned around slowly with the clothes in his arms.

    She lowered her head, and she could only see her palm-sized face and slightly trembling eyelashes through the screen.

    It was like a small fan, gently stirring in his heart.

    "I don't mean that. I'm just afraid that the prince will not like it." Her voice was soft and soft, just like the sugar cake he loved when he was young. It was so sweet and greasy, but it made people bite again a mouthful.

    If he doesn't like it, of course he doesn't like it. What he dislikes the most is such a pretentious woman.

    It was also a coincidence today that she broke in just as he was about to take the medicine.

    Is it really just a coincidence?

    Shen Che's eyes dimmed, to know if it was true or not, just try it.

    "Put on your clothes and come in."

    Lin Mengqiu was already mentally prepared. She is Shen Che's wife, and it's okay to be seen, even if she goes further, she is willing.

    But I didn't expect to wait and wait until I got a word to put on clothes.

    Hearing this, Lin Mengqiu couldn't tell if he was disappointed or more fortunate.

    But she didn't hesitate for a moment, let alone whether she was shy or not, she turned her back and quickly changed her clothes, blushing quickly walked around the screen, and arrived in front of Shen Che.

    "My lord."

    She has maintained a well-behaved posture since she entered the room, she lowered her head and never glanced randomly, not to mention how obedient, no wonder grandma likes it so much.

    Shen Che didn't like this, and said lazily: "Raise your head."

    Lin Mengqiu raised her head obediently again, her eyes were like autumn water and her cheeks were flushed. He is a stone-hearted Rakshasa.

    "What did you see?"

    Shen Che in front of him was sitting in front of the bed, with a black robe casually draped over his shoulders, the buttons of his jacket were open, and he could see the skin inside, fair but not weak.

    And his lips were pale, and his complexion was also pale, like snowflakes falling on the eaves, as if they would disappear in the next second if they were not held tightly.

    This was the first time Lin Mengqiu saw Shen Che like this. In the past, he was always rigorous and meticulous, like a god who did not eat the fireworks of the world. He did not expect that the god would also fall into the mortal world.     Similarly, this was also the first time she was able to look directly at his face, and when she heard Shen Che's question, she blurted out and

    murmured: "It looks good."

She slapped herself twice, why, why did she say what she thought in her heart!

    What he asked was what he saw, and she actually answered that it looked good. Was her brain caught by the door just now?

    Shen Che had been waiting for her, he wanted to hear how she could argue with such a frightened dementia just now.

    But I didn't expect to wait for a long time to wait for such a sentence, is it because he looks good, is he stupid?

    His trouser legs were rolled up, revealing the injured part, but for a normal person, shouldn't it be his legs and feet? What are you doing looking at his face?

    He saw that it was her who was so stupid.

    "Is there anything else?" Shen Che frowned, a little impatient in his voice.

    Only then did Lin Mengqiu belatedly look away from his face, and then saw his legs.

    The black trousers were slightly rolled up to the thighs, revealing a pair of bloodless calves, which looked like clay prosthetics. Not only that, there were many marks left by acupuncture on them, which became the most distinctive contrast with the black satin. Compared.

    shocking.

    The moment she saw it, she rolled her eyes away, as if an invisible hand was holding her throat, making her unable to breathe.

    She didn't dare to look, she was afraid that she would lose control.

    The heroic figure of him stabbing the bandit to death on a horse that day is still imprinted in her mind, her Shen Che is so tall and brave, but now he can't even stand up.

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't imagine how he had spent the past few years. She wanted to feel sorry for him and express her grief, but she didn't dare.

    She was afraid that his husband would be even more sad.

    But as soon as she looked away, that cold hand grabbed her chin and turned her face away mercilessly.

    "Tell me, what did you see."

    Lin Mengqiu, who was holding back his teeth just now, burst into tears the moment he saw his eyes.

    "Finally know that I'm afraid? You don't know now, what kind of monster did you marry..." Before

    Shen Che finished speaking, Lin Mengqiu cried louder, as if there were endless tears to cry, It even dripped on his fingertips.

    Not only were her tears abundant, they were also scorching hot.

    Shen Che instantly withdrew his hand that was holding her chin, and his brows furrowed deeper. Her crying seemed to be different from all the people he had seen before.

    After his accident, he saw countless people cry, and the most was sympathy, and what he didn't want to see was sympathy. If this was the case, then he would make everyone fear him and fear him.

    Let them forget about empathy.

    Only Lin Mengqiu's crying was really sad, there was no sympathy or fear, only sadness and sadness, and he still cried for him.

    This is really outrageous. It was he who hurt his leg, not her. What was she crying so hard for?

    She cried like this, as if there was someone else in her memory, but she couldn't remember who it was.

    Shen Che had already touched the dagger under the pillow, but now he also threw the dagger away, just wanting to stop her mouth quickly.

    If people don't know her way of crying, they will think that she is crying for him!

    "Stop, don't cry!"

    His words were like a stone cow falling into the sea, and it didn't help at all, and she even cried louder and louder.

    Crying so deeply that my head was throbbing with pain, "Are you the reincarnation of the crying bag? I'm not dead, so why are you crying? Stop immediately."

    Probably frightened by Shen Che's hostility, Lin Mengqiu stopped crying abruptly, and looked at him with red and swollen eyes.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , I, I am just sad and want to cry."

    Hearing that she seemed to be about to cry again, Shen Che's annoyance just now disappeared instantly, and he was actually laughed at by her.

    "Cry again, I'll kill you." Shen Che stared at her with a smile that was not a smile, did he lose his courage from crying, or did he show his true colors, even forgetting who he was as a concubine, and dared to speak of me in front of him?

    "Then I will cry even more. If I don't cry, there is no chance." Lin Mengqiu not only had red eyes, but also the tip of his nose, looking pitifully like a fat rabbit.

    Shen Che thought about it carefully, and it actually made some sense. For some reason, his killing intent disappeared at this moment, and he said in a slightly coaxing tone: "Okay, I won't kill you, go and get the plaster over there, and replace it I'll take the medicine."

    Then Lin Mengqiu stopped crying with sobs, sniffed his nose, and said in a crying voice: "Don't lie, or I'll cry."

    Shen Che said yes, dumbfounded.

    When he thought about it afterwards, he could only comfort himself forcibly. He was afraid that if she cried again, it would cause him a headache, and it would be boring to kill a crying bag.

    In short, it is absolutely impossible for him to soften his heart and not want to kill her.

    The author has something to say: Shen Che: Well, I must be afraid of annoyance, it's definitely not that I don't want to kill her, even if I die, I can't be soft-hearted to her.

    In the future: really fragrant.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 75.3K 53
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
181K 6.7K 72
I have a foster father... Um, that's not the important part. I just want to say, why doesn't he understand the differences between boys and girls in...
3.3K 130 5
♡hehe ! I am just a beginner , i got addicted into bl world. So , i want to write some. { Edited~~ } 1. This is my first story in watpad : 2. All...
11.1M 741K 200
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...