avatar

By keystonebella2007

branch is tracked to the blue cear sea but his father thinks it's dangerous and tries with all his power to s... More

prolonge
the beginning
the ocean
the morning
the water
breaking the news to poppy
the fight
family
war and fear
Jealousy
poppy to creek
the palace
broppy
creeks exposure
trolls topic
the broppy palace
boy in my class
year after TM
what up

Marriage

21 1 5
By keystonebella2007

Branch: *is desperately waiting for poppy to open er door knowing she doesn't like anyone in er room til 8 but today was different. Today she'd be getting a surprise*

The second she opens her door he smiles like an idiot

Poppy: well, good morning to you to

Branch: yeah....heheeee.....I got something for you popifer.

Poppy: oooo really?

Branch: mhm. *walks behind er and blindfolds er and a sinister smile on his face he taps her face shut*

Poppy: *is terrified and comfused at the same time*

Branch: now now nos...your all good don't freak out. *takes er to a room*

Poppy: *is freaking out a little*

Branch: *takes the tap off and let's er go*

Branch: *smiles*

Poppy: branch wah *looks around the room and realizes that there in his room she gave em* Branch, waht are we...why are are we? You know what just explain.

Branch: close your eyes....

Poppy: and why would I do that?🤨

Branch: you'll see😏

Poppy: okaaaay.....*does so*

Branch: *is moving around* open your eyes...

Poppy: *fearfully does so thinking that he may be just like creek but not that sinister*

Branch: *opens a box*

Poppy: *gasps knowing what he's going to ask er and ignores er questions she had in her brain and cries In happiness*

Branch: poppy....would you marry me?

Poppu: *squeals and embraces him in a tight hug crying* YES TRIPLE YES!!!!!

branch: *laughs and hugs er back*

Poppy: *is over the moon right now*

Branch: *slides the ring on er* my cupcake 🥰🥰🥰

Poppy: my blueberry.

Both: *share a deep warm kiss*

Poppy: we should let our parents know!!!!!

Branch: *without thinking anything through he yes let's do it*

Both go and tell poppys parents  about it. Then tell Branches then as there walking around the village enjoying each other some girl pops out.

Julia: hey branch!!! *Notices poppy and looks er up and down*

Branch: oh hey Julia! How's it going? Long time no seen!

Julia; *still looking at poppy* who's this?

Branch: oh I'm sorry! We're are my manners!? Julia, this is Poppy, Poppy Julia.

Poppy: hi!!!

Julia: ....hi....

Branch: *looks at er and notices that somethings up* he hey poppy.

Poppy: yeah.

Brabch: you mind giving us some time together? I need to have some time. K

Poppy: * looks at em and nods er head* totally.

Branch: thanks

Poppy: *leaves them alone for some time*

Julia: so *clears throat* she's your now?

Branch: yeah, you okay...you seam, off.

Julia: who me...I'm totally fine. Why?

Branch: idk, it seamed when Poppy said hi you were quiet then said hi...but a little less you know...Cheery.

Julia: oh no just thinking a lot about you and just miss our times that we had that's all....

Branch: it's okay. You wanna hang for some time?

Julia: sure! Totally!!

Branch: sweet! Where you wanna hang?

Julia: the wilderness🙂

Branch: I knew you were going to say that* nudges er a little witha smirking face*

Julia: *giggles*

Branch; *laughs at her giggle*

Julia; *smiles*

Branch: *smiles back*

Julia: *gives em a hug*
Branch: *doesn't think much about it and hugs er back thinking she's only trying to be kind*
Poppy: *notices then hugging and smiling and feels something that she's never felt before and doesn't like the Julia girl*

Branch takes Julia and they both head into the wilderness to have their time.

______________________🚵‍♀️             💧💧🚵🌺💐          |        🚵‍♀️
🚵‍♀️            💧🐞         |    |🥀🪷🌹
🚵‍♀️         💧💧       🚵‍♀️    |         |🦅🕊
|             💧💧🚵        |        |🍁🪴🥀🌹🦋🦋
|____________________|  

The thing up above is supposed to look like a pick I am having a hard time with photos and videos when putting them on here.

Anyways.

Branch:🙂 so how's life with you been?

Julia: it's been okay...been think a lot about you lately.

Branch: really? How come?

Julia: ehhh idk i guess I just miss seeing you from time to time *looks up at em with a smiles*

Branch: yeah.....got any new jobs?

Julia; no.

Branch: okay okay, so life's good for you?

Julia: yeah, uhhh what about you? Anything new with you?

Branch: uhh yeah!  A whole lot of things really!!

Julia: oh...like what?

Branch: uhh been through some abuse with creek and uhhh you know got his girlfriend cuase she dumped em cuase she found out his secrets and he didn't like that so he tried to force her into his marriage but man...that did not go so well for em *laughs a little* but all throughout that uhh I got myself a girlfirend...and now we're going to get married soon.

Julia: wow! I cant believe you put creek in his spot...but poppy? I mean, isn't she you know....a little pumpy and hyper?

Branch: yeah she's hyper, but that's what interesting about er.

Julia: really? I think she's a bit much in my opinion. I was shocked that you chose her to marry after you liked me then broke up with me.

Branch: well that's cuase you were all about yourself....seams that you haven change since *laughs a little*

Julia: no, why would I?

Branch: oh no no no don't take it like that please. I'm only putting out the truth.

Julia: the truth? Heh. Is that your new look? All about the truth?

Branch: Julia what's wrong, I've always been like that?....

Julia: you've never been like that branch!!! Thats the whole reason I liked you. Who changed you branch who!!???

Branch: no one changed me Julia! No one.

Julia: yeah....think that all you want....

Branch: Julia! What's your problem!?

Julia: you branch you!

Branch: fine then.....I left you cuase I wanted more money and you stopped😐

Julia: really? Is that the truth? Cuase I will gladly give you all you want...

Branch: yes.......that's all I wanted.

Julia: well then *gives em a stack of dollar bills*

Branch: *is shocked on how much she was giving em*

Poppy: *notices and feels jealousy on how better she was then er and grouls at that*

Julia: branch....can I be alone for some?

Branch: yes, yes you may.

Julia: *walks away*

Branch: *thinks* this girl is a nut case🙄.

A couple minutes later he sees poppy running up to em and feels happier that she's there now*

Branch: *smiles* hey popifer.

Poppy: hey branchifer! How was your time with Julia?

Branch: terrific!

Poppy: that's nice..

Branch: yeah...

Poppy: you wanna go and do something together?

Branch: yeah totally...Julia's having some time cuase something happened and she's thinking about it and needs to be alone....it's personal.

Poppy: oh...okay,let's go.

Branch: yeah...let's go. *smiles and takes her hand and walks somewhere with er*

An hour later

Poppy: branch, I gotta go and talk to my mom and dad about this marriage k.

Branch: okay....bye.

Poppy: byee!!! *runs off*

Branch: *watches er and smiles*

A few minutes goes bye with no one around just him.

"Branch?....."

Branch: *ears perks up and turns his head to where the voice is to see the cuase of it* feeling better?....

Julia: *nods head and walks up to branch and sits next to em but close* where's poppy?

Branch: she went off to go and check on the marriage thing with her parents why?

Julia; just wanna know why she's not around.

Branch: k.....

Julia: whatcha thinking about?

Branch: ...................       you..................

Julia: really!?

Branch: ......yeah....

Julia; oh branch, see you are a good troll...

Branch: what do you mean by that?

Julia: I'm saying you got good taste.

Branch: k.

Julia; *hugs em*

Branch: *understands her hugs now but hugs er back*

Julia: *smiles*

Branch: *doesn't do it but she doesn't notices cuase her eyes are closed and releases her hug from em*

Branch: *does so as well* you wanna do something?.....

Julia: yeah, just sit here alone with ya *snuggles into em*

Branch: *doesn't like it but doesn't let er know cuase he doesn't want to hurt her and make er creat a unesseary scene for the whole town to come and watch*

Few hours later.

"Branch branch branch!!! I got some really great news and i-"

Branch: *notices but isn't able to turn and smiles afraid of what Julia might say and do*

Poppy: *feels anger and betrayal and runs off crying*

Branch: *is hurt deeply*

Julia: you wanna go on a walk?

Branch:....sure....

Julia: cool, let's go!

Branch: * treating er like a gentleman takes her hand and leads er knowing the place better then her and feels her warmth against his*

A couple minutes into it he notices a pink figure from a distance and pays his attention to it and notices poppy and just sees her standing there looking hurt and angry and disgusted all at the same time and knows why*

Julia: branch....you okay?

Branch: hm yeah...just got distracted froma wild animal...

Julia; oh okay.

A few minutes later

Branch: heh hey Julia?

Julia: yeah?

Branch: can I have some time to myself. I'm had just remembered something from the past and it's hurting me and I need to be alone you mind?

Julia: you can talk to me..

Branch: I don't wanna talk to anyone right now....please?

Julia:*signes* fine. You can go.

Branch: sorry....*walks off*

A couple minutes later

Branch: poh poppy?

Poppy; *gasps like she's in fear but it's only tears*

Branch: you you good?

Poppy: how could I be good? I mean my boyfriend about to be husband is cheating on me!!!!!

Branch: *looks around* is that what you think of me?!!!

Poppy: I saw you with julia!!!😠

Branch: she's complicated poppy!!!! Shes unexpected idk how she's going to react to things!!!!

Poppy: I trusted you branch I really really did. I thought you nothing but an angle, but I guess I was wrong... goodbye branch....*leaves*

Branch: no poppy!!!PLEASE!!!!!

Poppy; *ignores em*

Branch: *anger builds up inside em*

"Branch...everything good?"

Branch: *turns around in rage knowing that voice* YOUR A DEVIL!!!!@ YOU TOOK MY FUCKING LIFE AWAY!!!!! I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE JULIA!!! CAN YOU JUST SEE IT!!!???

Julia: *is taken back and is about to cry* brah branch...why are you yelling at me?

Branch: BECAUSE I FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT JULIA!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!! JUST STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

julia: I thought you changed!!! Why would you wanna be with that ugly freak!!!???

Branch: *rage builds inside after hearing that name she had called the love of his life* TAKE THAT BACK BITCH!!!!!!!

julia: PEACE OF SHIT!!! *kicks em in the spot and runs away In tears*

Branch: oh! *clunches his era* mmmph *is on his knees in pain and is about to cry but doesnt* mmmph....

20 minutes later

Branch: *spots poppy* I got rid of er!

Poppy: *gasps and turns around and clears throat* ...branch....

Branch: i...I got rid of er....I old her never to come near me again.

Poppy: I thought upu loved er?

Branch: what!? Poppy why would you ever think that?!

Poppy: because branch! I saw you hugging and smiling and doing things together!

Branch: were you a tad but jealous?

Poppy: *crosses arms and looks away* no!

Branch: *laughs* poppy?....

Poppy: *grones and stomps foot* fiiine! I guess I was....a little bit....

Branch: a little bit?...

Poppy: ugh! Okay fine! A whole lot. It's just that she's much prettier then I am and so much nicer and cooler then I.

Branch: nice! That's the silliest thing I've heard you say today!!!🤣🤣🤣

Poppy: huh?

Branch: poppy, the only reason I was being the way I was wasn't cuase she was sweet or kind at all, It was actually the total opposite of that actually.

Poppy: the opposite?!

Branch: yeah it might of not of looked it but it actually was. I just didn't want hurt her feelings and she's always been that "type" of girl😒.

Poppy: so....you weren't actually cheating on me?

Branch: no poppy! That's what I'm trying to tell you! I love you more then words can say, but she had to much power and I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry to put you though all that😔 but she was doing all of it to me soni didn't know what to do....I'm so so so sorry....

Poppy: *smiles and wraps arms around em*

Branch: *with a small gasp he hugs back smiling as well letting himself into the moment*

Poppy: I haven't told my parents about all that's accused cuase at the time I was way to upset to talk to anyone at the time so it's still on if you wanna do it *smiles*

Branch: hell yeah

They both hug

Poppy: let's go and get the planning started.

Branch: okay.

*They head to plan it*

The next day

Branch: *is waiting for his brid to show up*

A minute passes and she arrives

Branch: *a bright warm happy smile crosses his face as he looks dreamily into her eyes as she gets closer to em*

Poppy: *gets up and they share their vouls and then they kiss with all the cheering and whistles*

Branch: *picks er up and carries er out*

The the wedding with treats and dancing then it all ends and they all head home.

Poppy and branch: *laughing and enjoying their time together*

Branch: I love you popifer...

Poppy: i love you branchifer...

Both connect lips and melt into it snuggling each other in bed til they falk asleep in happiness.

Welp, here it is I hop you guys liked this story.

       Odios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 828 20
It has always been a great day since Poppy and Branch had their life-changing adventure to save the Trolls from being eaten by the Bergens. But all o...
4.8K 106 21
When Poppy finds a note from her mom, she questions if she might still be out there somewhere. With the help of Branch, she goes off in search of her...
2K 34 15
Hello, if you read the title then you know what this is about: Broppy. This is also my first story on this app, the story is Branch's POV. If you don...
4.3K 35 10
This is a FanFic about Broppy! Branch x Poppy. The story takes place sometime after Branch and Poppy saved Troll Village. Be prepared for the Romance...