Where life is leading us

By rimjhim_stories

A different story from a different angle. Still it's a Sairat story. If any of you get irritated with me and... More

Part 1- Broken Heart
Part 2- Darkness after loosing all hopes
Part 3 - Punishment
Part 4- Fire of Hell
Part 5- Is it a down?
Part 6 - is it end of miseries or density has another plan?
Part 7- Rays of sun finally entered in their lives
Part 8 - Heart to heart connection
Note
Part 9- Father daughter bonding
Part 10- Welcoming Juniors
Part 11 -Pregnancy journey
Part 12- Bundles of Joy
Part 13- Ghost of Past
Note and Question
Part 14-A Mother's Anguish

Introduction

1.5K 55 3
By rimjhim_stories

I am changing many facts here. 

So before starting 

Chavan family

Virat is the son of a single mother Bhabani Nagesh Chavan. He also has three sisters. Her husband died at a young age and she brought up all her kids with great difficulty.

Virat finished his studies on scholarship and after working in a reputed company for a few initial years and then started Bhabani Telicom. His hard work paid off and soon he became successful. Now Bhabani Telecom is a famous company and the Chavan family is leading a luxurious life.

Virat's elder sister's name is Viratyani and she is married to Pulkit Despande an honest govt officer.

Virat's younger sister is Ekta and Manvi. Ekta is working with Virat and she is on the board of directors of Bhabani Telicom.

Manvi is studying software engineering.

Virat has a good friend named Sunny and a secretary named Nita.

Joshi Family

Sai is the daughter of Ninad and Ashwini Joshi. She is a doctor and has an elder brother named Mohit and a sister-in-law Karishma. Karishma is also Sai's best friend.

Story till now 

Sai came to Chavan Nivas to treat Bhabani Chavan and become their family doctor. Soon Virat and Sai come close to each other and they have an affair. When families come to know that Joshi family was a bit uncomfortable for the status difference. Virat's sisters supported him as they liked Sai a lot but Bhabani was completely against the relationship.

As she brought up her children with difficulty so she always wanted to be the most important person in their life so when she come to know about her son's affair and her daughter's fondness for Sai she become insecure and started to hate Sai.

She by blackmailing and illness succeeded to break the relationship between Virat and Sai. Virat who loved his mother broke up with Sai with great difficulty and pain. Bhabani also insulted Joshi family so they also become against of the relationship and fixed Sai's marriage with another guy.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 2K 27
Hello guys this is a new imagination of mine about Sairat. Here you will get lots of new characters along with old. Here I am not following the story...
18.3K 1K 17
An Sairat story Its about sairat passion and disires for each other
51.9K 5.9K 32
π™ƒπ™žπ™¨ 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™§π™«π™šπ™£π™šπ™™ 𝙀𝙣 π™π™šπ™§ π™¬π™–π™žπ™¨π™©, π™’π™π™žπ™‘π™š π™π™šπ™§'𝙨 π™¬π™šπ™§π™š π™©π™–π™£π™œπ™‘π™šπ™™ 𝙖𝙧𝙀π™ͺ𝙣𝙙 π™π™žπ™¨ π™£π™šπ™˜π™ , π™π™π™šπ™žπ™§...
109K 9.3K 49
peep inside !!!