Boys Love Story Collections

By Fictna21

A different kind of story with unique and transformation. A different taste of love situation with lessons. P... More

Could I Love You Anymore 1
Could I Love You Anymore 2
Could I Love You Anymore 3
Could I Love You Anymore 4
Could I Love You Anymore 5
Could I Love You Anymore 6
Could I Love You Anymore 7
Could I Love You Anymore 8
CILYA SECRETS
Maybe This Time 1
Maybe This Time 2
Maybe This Time 3
Maybe This Time 4
Maybe This Time 5
Maybe This Time 6
Maybe This Time 7
Maybe This Time 8
Maybe This Time 9
MTT SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

MTT SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

6 0 0
By Fictna21

Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!

Savana was over to the moon because she was back in one of the surfing capital of the Philippines. She thought she couldn't come back here, well, she could if she wanted to come to Siargao but she wanted to come back with her love bug, which is Art. Whenever she wanted to travel, she always thought of going to that place with Art like he was part of her journey to discover new places and it would not have been completed if Art was not there.

She travels still but she's only doing it for work. She can't enjoy having alone time, because she wanted to share it with Art. Well, Art is fond of traveling too. But because of his busy schedule, especially when he's the only one running their family business, he had no time to go to places. It's good that his father approved his vacation and told him that it was his reward for being a hard-working son.

Gray and Amanda are not fond of traveling but having this kind of vacation is a reward for themselves. Amanda thought that maybe they could visit places like this once a year. Maybe a family outing or a couple's vacation.

Lay was amazed by the island. It was indeed a vacation getaway. He never thought that he would be walking on this famous island. Both Jaycee and Lay love nature and it will not erase from their faces how amazed and loved the island. Lay can't wait to try the water and try surfing lessons. 

Dale, a farmer and a nature lover was mesmerized by the beauty of the island. Even though they just arrived, he plans to return with Seven. Maybe after they married, he wanted to have this place as their honeymoon getaway. He looks at the love of his life. He can't wait to tie the knot with Seven. Though their marriage would not be recognized in the Philippines, he still wanted to get married to him. 

Dale won't understand marriage before especially how his parents' marriage ended. But now, recognized or not, he just wanted to be bound to Seven for the rest of his life. He just feels that he and Seven will not be separated if that happens. That's how powerful a marriage is.  

The four couples go to their respective room and decide to rest for a bit before they have their dinner. When Dale and Seven got to their cabin, they already felt the authenticity of an island because of some furniture which is made out of wood and bamboo. As Seven puts down their bags on the bed, his fiancé is hugging from behind. 

Seven just smiles because he knows that kind of hug. He wants it too but they have dinner with the gang, so he faces his fiancé and convinces Dale to dinner. Dale started to be a puppy and hug him tighter but Seven tried his best not to shove and he warned Dale if he didn't listen to him, Dale would be sleeping outside. 

Dale wasn't afraid of Seven's warning but he gave up what he wanted. He just promises to have his way with his fiancé later, and Seven just shakes his head. He washed up first and locked the doors to ensure that Dale would not follow him. When he's done, it's Dale's turn.

Everyone prepares for dinner. It was Art and Savana who arrived at the restaurant first. It was followed by Dale and Seven with Amanda and Gray. Then the last to arrive are Jaycee and Lay. Savana teased the two because they were a bit late, which Jaycee didn't deny. They just all laugh about it but Jaycee stops it when he sees his husband glaring at him. Art and Gray just shake their head about their friend's conceding with his partner.

They all share a scrumptious dinner and after that, they decide to stay on the beach where there is a bonfire. They ordered some beer and talked some stories under the moon. Art tells what his life is like. He never thought that a simple vacation like this would happen to him. As Savana said, he rarely goes on an outing. Even on his company outing, he can't go because he is busy at the factory. As an heir, his father trained him to be hands-on in their business, especially in the factory.

Once a week or two or three, he conducts a surprise inspection to see what will be the problem that will be encountered in the factory and what are the possible improvements in their facility. They run a pharmaceutical, and it is so important for them to make sure of the cleanliness and the quality of the drugs that they are creating because these are medicines that the people are taking.

The gang understands Art well because it's not easy to run a company with lots of employees who depend on him. Art, on the other hand, is very thankful that he has a friend who can understand him and it's there for him whenever he wants to rant and vent when he's stressed. He doesn't mind if they come and invite him for a drink or they become an online drinking buddy, it's a good thing for him that they are still there for him even if one of them had a stressful day. It becomes their bonding.

Gray gives his thanks to his friends too. He admitted that sometimes he gets annoyed by them, especially with Jaycee and Dale. The two are a pain in the ass. But the thing that he realizes, well his wife Amanda emphasizes the realization, that even though Jaycee and Dale had him stressed, he is a gift that those two have. He's as busy as Art but he manages to cancel some of the appointments and meetings that he needs to attend just to be there to accompany and serve as a reminder for the two.

Jaycee and Dale both agree that Gray is indeed a gift and the two of them are a pain in the ass. They all laugh with that realization.  

The most thankful is Jaycee because he's the one who's different from them, not in an abnormal way though. After all, he's gay and he's in love with a man. Some friends are like they will not accept them because of their sexual orientation. But Art, Gray, and Dale accept him. Accept his not-so-good attitude when he is still pursuing his husband but not tolerated.

The three were also the ones who advised him and tried their hardest to help Jaycee to be a good person. There is a moment when he can say that he's being a bastard because of his attitude but thanks to Art who punches him physically and emotionally, he becomes what he is now. He becomes happy with his friends, his family, and most of all, his loving husband, Lay.

But there is a thing that made Jaycee curious, and that is if he influenced their friend Dale. They all know Dale is as straight as a rod. He apologizes to him that maybe because of his not-so-good doings, Dale becomes the person worse than him.

They all know what Dale did in pursuing their friend Seven. But Dale won't accept Jaycee's apology. Because he's the one who did that with his life. He's responsible for it. Dale did some horrible things he didn't expect that he could do but he's very thankful for his friends, especially Gray who's there to remind him. 

Dale didn't expect his sexual orientation to be changed but he didn't regret being in love with his best friend, Seven. It's the most righteous decision he made for himself because from what he can see, he becomes happier than before. Yes, he still is not on good terms with his father who is still against him marrying Seven, but they are now civil. It means Dale's father will not do anything that will make him mad at him, and Dale will also try to avoid starting an argument with his father. 

Dale and Seven's wedding is around the corner and Dale wouldn't mind if his father tried to attend his wedding. After all, he is his father and nothing can change it.

Art, Gray, Dale, and Jaycee are very thankful and blessed that they found each other. They didn't expect that their friendship would last until now. Their friendship is not perfect but they still manage to be on each other terms and respect is their no. 1 rule on it. 

After that heart-warming open forum, they decided to go to their respective room. Gray can feel that he's got a bit drunk and he's thankful that his beloved wife was here, helping him towards their cabin. Amanda thinks that his husband will go to sleep but she thinks in advance. When she went to their bathroom, she was shocked that her husband had entered too. And there, Gray made love with his wife.

Art, on the other hand, is the one who carries his fiancé to their cabin because she's a bit drunk already. But like Amanda, he thinks in advance too when he thinks that Savanna will be sleeping. Savanna started to make advances toward him and who was he to decline? After all, they will be marrying soon, so he doesn't mind if they might create a life on it.

Jaycee and Lay are both tipsy when they go to their cabin. And as Lay expected with his insatiable husband, it is impossible not to make love. Will it's been a month since they made love because they are both busy and he thinks that Jaycee is making up for those days that they won't do it. They are on one of the famous islands in the Philippines, so it adds to their desire for each other.

Dale and Seven, are drowning in their desire. While walking towards their cabin, Dale becomes clingy and hugs Seven in the back while kissing its neck. Seven is not a loser so he accepts his fiancé's advances. 

The next day, the gang decided to go to the most visited sites in Siargao like Cloud 9, where they learned how to surf, then they visited the Maasin River and rode a canoe. After the ride, they bought some souvenirs and then the next day they visit the Magpupungko Rock Formation, the Coconut View Deck, Sugba Lagoon, and many others. 

They were all happy having that vacation and they decided to travel again on their fixed day off. 

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 79 28
A story about a girl who is crazy in love but will he love her back? How will it play out as she tries to pursue this relationship? She finds somethi...
7.3K 378 45
She's one of a kind while they're two of a kind. How will she overcome her nightmares and chase her dreams? There's a Spotify playlist made for those...
104K 5.4K 34
This is the sequel to Roomies. This book takes place immediately following two of our boys' marriage, and at the beginning of quarantine lock down i...
58.9K 2.3K 40
TEEN ROMANCE Bay and Archie were inseparable, bound together by a friendship that had flourished since childhood. Now, as 17-year-olds, their laught...