You are going to be a dad

By DemonDemonia

WHAT LUFFY IS PREGNANT BUT HOW? WHO IS THE Father? Did the father go to get milk? Maybe he is taking full res... More

A Drunken Night
Contacting the hero of the Navy
It's Positive
Arriving At Wano
Law And Luffy
WHO IS THE MOTHER
WAIT meeee-?
Luffy in Prison
Night visit
What is that on Law's neck?
Queen in Udon
Luffy subconscious
Congratulations Captain! But who?
What Captain is pregnant???
Escaping from the prison
Chopper can't keep a secret!!!
Oh, it's Tor-
The baby hates bread!
The rest of the Crew...
The raid
A surprise!
Meeting Oden
The beginning of the fight
Kid and Law against Big Mom
Luffy was defeated?
The heart pirates
The fight against Kaido begins again
the sun god Nika
the dawn has arrived
Luffy woke up
The legend of the dawn with a child
Law woke up
The beauty of the night
The sun god and the child of prophecy.
The eye!
Garp is angry
After Wano
Meeting the family
Hiatus
The paradoxical nature of fate
An island
Where are we!?
Sun God Nika
New Adventure
Liberation
Noctis Sol
The history of Sol
Noctis!
The hallway
William?
The Sad Truth
Oh! no wait what?
Cure?
Amato!
I am Lucy
a little date (platonic)
Why?
Rumors
Reveal... I know
Maybe?
The real Truth!
The moon and the sun
Welcome
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Special

How will Luffy's admires react?

4.8K 129 9
By DemonDemonia

Law was cursing Luffy while Luffy was missing him. 

Many prisoners started to like the ball of sunshine. Some of them admired him and some also got a crush on him. 

Luffy was oblivious to it.

Hyogro liked the young man's personality. He admires him a lot. He is also thankful for his help. Kid thought something was suspicious of him. Kid's cell is near Luffy's; sometimes he hears him talking to someone. But he ignores it, but today he saw something he should not have seen. 

After Law got caught with a hickey. 

The day went like usual except Law got betraying, suspicious, and curious looks. After that, at night he went to Luffy to get his revenge. He never left any marks on his body since Luffy doesn't like to wear much and he doesn't have any other clothes here. 

He is also mostly topless. But when Luffy tells Law how the prisoners are so nice to him and some are also a bit touchy, Law gets unbearably jealous. Luffy is an idiot that's why he doesn't know that some of them have a crush on him. 

Now Law found a good excuse.

 First, get rid of some pests, and second, take revenge for the embarrassment he got. It's killing two birds with one stone.

So he put a bunch of marks on Luffy's body, even though he was refusing. After that Luffy got upset with Law. But Law just gave him food and Luffy already forgot. The next morning Law escaped before the guards arrived. Now Luffy had to wear his kimono properly. He tried his best to hide it as possible. When he heard breakfast was being served, he had already forgotten about hiding the marks. 

Luffy was getting his breakfast and Hyogoro came to him. Luffy bowed down a little to greet the old man and give him some passes for food. Grandpa Hyo thanked him and reached his hand to get it, but then he stopped. He noticed something on Luffy's almost whole body some marks.

Grandpa Hyo started to blush and took the passes while thanking him and then made a run for it. 

Luffy was confused and decided to ignore it.

It was now time to work like always Luffy and Kid were competing though Kid was acting strange. Like when he looks at Luffy he turns red and looks away. Some guys in prison also started crying. Now, this was getting weird for Luffy. He went to Grandpa Hyo to ask what was wrong with all the prisoners ( since the guards were preparing for the Queen's arrival). 

Luffy's POV: 

I wonder why everyone is weird and why is that guy crying again.

AHG! It's so frustrating! You know what I will ask Grandpa Hyo.

 There he is.

 As soon as I noticed him I went there to ask him. 

"Yo! Grandpa Hyo"

"Hello Stawhat"

finally, somebody talked to me. 

"Grandpa Hyo, why is everyone being weird when they see me?" 

"What? you don't know?" asked Grandpa Hyo.

 "What am I supposed to know?"

when I looked at Grandpa Hyo he looked shocked and hesitant. 

"Luffytaro, you have some marks on your body," said Grandpa Hyo as he slowly turned into a tomato. 

Wait, what mar- OH. I took my kimono and pulled it closer to my exposed body. 

"TORAO, you Bastard!" 

Ops I said it loud,

 but how could I forget? That bastard Torao, how dare he! 

No one's POV:

Grandpa Hyo thought, Torao? must be his lover. Ah of course he is young. But how did his lover get in here? 

"Luffytaro, but how did your lover get in here?"

 "Ah, he has an amazing Devil fruit. He can teleport with it and do many amazing things with it" said Luffy like an excited child talking about his favorite toy.

 Grandpa Hyo just smiled at him as a grandpa will smile at his grandson. 

It was a really touching scene. But someone had to ruin it. One of the prisoners that liked Luffy came to him. 

"Luffytaro, do you have a lover?" 

"Ah, yeah I have a lover. He is really cool." 

Then the guy started to cry really loudly and went back to his competitors to tell them that they had all lost.

Luffy was somehow creeped out. Grandpa Hyo just shook his head. All the prisoners were so lively around Luffy. Luffy's admirers ask him more about his lover and Luffy begins rumbling about them all sorts of things about Law happily. 

On the other side, Law was sitting in a prison, blood all over his face smiling and looking at the person in front of him. 

"Do you wanna die?" asked the person. 

"No, I still want to meet my child," said Law proudly. 

"What!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 373 16
Telling some of the One Piece boys that they are going to be a father and going through raising a child
14.5K 835 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
14.1K 583 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
51.1K 1.2K 11
!!CAUTION VERY SMUTTY!! So basically Luffy's sick because he's horny for Law 🀨 (((This also takes place back at punk hazard and dressrosa))