Viscount's Forbidden Love | T...

By amy_149

✅COMPLETED✅ This story took place in the Regency Era where Kim Taehyung is presented as a viscount from respe... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Character Introduction
1. Home
2. Hunting Grounds
3. Coming of Age
4. The Ball
5. Punishment
6. Kindness
7. Art of Archery
8.Golden Skin
9. London
10. Indecisive
11. Bitter Truth
12. The Dinner
13. Absurd Arrangement
14. New Beginnings
15. Brandon Lands
16. The Union
17. Declined Request
18. No Choice
19. The Way Out
20. Paris
21. Piece Of Me
22. Make Me Whole
23. Ever And Forever
24. Lack of Warmth
25. My Heavenly Muse
26. I Wished You Chose Me
27. Distance Between Us
28. There Is No Me, Without You
29. Lingering Shadows
30. Mon Bel Amant
31. Inauguration Ceremony
32. Au Revoir Paris
33. Matters of the Heart
35. The Engagement
36. The After-Effects
37. Sins and Dreams
38. You Belong to Me
39. Tainted Name
40. Little Heaven
41. Way to Hell
42. Prove Your Love
43.Follow Your Heart
44. Manipulation
45. For The Sake Of Love
46. The Hour of Separation
47. No More Fear
48. A Broken Promise
49. The Last Letter
Epilogue
Question For You
Sequel Announcement
New Book Release

34. The Inevitable

856 71 13
By amy_149

Taehyung was in his chambers, to take rest before the dinner in evening. He already felt dead inside coming back to this mansion. However, he was little hopeful this time, that he was not alone. He had someone. Someone who he can call his. Someone who belongs to him.

His door was knocked impatiently, revealing Sohee. Taehyung rolled his eyes. She was the last person on this planet he wanted to see right now.

"Oh my Lord, How you have been?"

"I have had better days." Taehyung replied dryly.

"I missed you to immensly my lord. Did you miss me?"

"I... Um... I was utterly busy in work there. I had no time to think about anything else."

"I can understand my lord. What you did for your people is remarkable, I must say, I am really blessed to have you as my future husband."

Taehyung scoffed, "I did not do this to impress anyone. The sole purpose was to generate enough funds to get my people out of this misery."

"Well, you had sufficient time for thinking about your people but not your future wife." Sohee taunted.

"What is your motive behind this comment? My people and Aylesford are always my priority."

"If you say so my lord. Nevertheless, I believe that there was more to it. The reason behind your travel to Paris. Did your heart belong to someone there?"

Taehyung who was busy in shuffling things in his cupboard, stopped in his moments. "Perhaps, I do not owe you any explanations."

"Fair enough, I assume that you have bid your goodbyes to who ever that witch is because soon you are going to be my husband." Sohee chuckled.

"Ignorance is a bliss indeed." Taehyung smiled without sparing a glance to Sohee.

"I guess we have nothing to talk about anymore, lady Sohee. One more thing before you go, if you are assuming that you can take that person's place whom I love then you are delusional. I told you beforehand, you made your decision despite of it. So now, learn to live with that."

Sohee did not say anything and left the room. She was fumming with anger walking down the corridor, "I will make sure to be the only one in your life." she whispered to herself.

-----------------------------------

Everyone was gathered around the dinner table. Some with motives and some with simply for the sake to eat. Lady Jeon, Sohee and Somi was among them, having a motive behind this dinner. Especially, Sohee waited for this impatiently since Taehyung left to Paris.

"So, as we decided before your departure that, engagement will be done as soon as you come back." Sohee spoke.

Jungkook thought his heartbeat stopped listening to those words. However, he kept himself calm and continued to pretend eating. Taehyung glanced towards Jungkook but the younger was not looking at him.

"Yes, mother I remember. "

"Then what date will you suggest?"

"My lord is just back from his journey. He must be tired. Let us not rush." Mr. Jeon spoke.

"We have waited enough." Lady Jeon added.

"Mother do as you wish. I shall oblige." Taehyung knew this is inevitable and there is no escape. On the other hand, Jungkook eyes were on the silver band that Taehyung and he exchanged in Paris. This gave him hope that no matter what Taehyung was his only his.

"Then, this Sunday it is. Six days later." Somi smiled.

"Is not it too soon? I mean we have to do preparations." Jimin spoke as Sohee glared at him.

"Oh dear son, do not worry I and Lady Jeon were preparing for this day from almost two months now. We just have to deliver invitations. What do you say Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, to ask for his approval. But again younger seem to be busy in eating."It is fine by me mother."

"Then it is sealed deal. The engagement of my precious daughter with viscount will takes place this Sunday." Lady Jeon squealed, removing tears from her eyes.

Jungkook side eyed his mother and sister, who seem to be really happy. "I can not wait for my beloved son's engagement." Somi added.

"There is no happiness in this world like seeing your kids being settled in their own home." Mr. Jeon added.

"I agree, after Sohee's marriage, my Jungkook will be left. I wish to find a fine girl to be his bride soon. After, seeing all my kids settled in their homes. I can finally die in peace." Lady Jeon commented.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was already looking at him."Mother, I am not ready yet. I want to focus on handling business with father."

"Oh my precious son, no one will force you get married. You can do whatever you want. Besides, I encourage you to fall in love with someone, rather than waiting for us to select a bride for you." Mr. Jeon laughed.

Jungkook smiled at how supportive his father was,"Yes, father."

"My lord, I wanted to send Jungkook to Paris to learn art. He was eager to go there, till past year. I do not know what happened. I thought this trip might persuade him to follow his passion for art." Mr. Jeon said shifting towards Taehyung.

"I agree, he has a great potential for painting. I also suggested him to do so but he was persistent to learn business."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. The elder who was panicking moments ago was calm the second he saw his lover smiling at him. He always had a soft spot for younger's smile. A little crooked, but shiny enough to light up his dark life. Whenever, he see Jungkook smiling at him, his surroundings fade away, as if and Jungkook was the only person in the room.

"Taehyung." Somi patted Taehyung shoulder to bring him back to the dinner table. The viscount seem to be lost.

"Yes, yes mother."

"I am asking what about the wedding date?" Somi repeated her question.

He saw Jungkook's smile fading away, the moment those words echoed in the room. Jungkook, looked back towards his plate, his hand moving aimlessly, playing with the fork.

"Mother I,..... I am busy for almost next two months. I have to ensure the completion of work on Brandon lands before the arrival of monsoon. Otherwise, there would be no use of this hardwork. If we can not finish the fixing before monsoon."

"He is right." Me. Jeon added.

"Then, the ending week of August must be perfect for wedding." Somi suggested.

"Yes mother. Whatever, you see fitting." Taehyung commented nonchalantly.

No one seem to notice his dry behavior towards the wedding. Because men were assumed to be not excited about their own wedding. There is this stigma that showing feelings and emotions towards these things will make you less manly. It was normal for men to seem uninterested in their own wedding.

---------------------------------

"My dear brother, can I sit with you?" Sohee questioned bringing Jungkook back to reality as he was sitting in Mansion's Garden looking at some far away tree.

"Yes." he smiled as he patted the place on bench besides him.

"How was your first time being away from home?"

"Its not like first time. I go with father all the time."

"Not to another country." she chuckled.

"It was good. A good change."

"How is Paris? Is it beautiful like people say? Is it really a city of love?" She questioned dreamly.

"It is beautiful. If you have someone significant with you."

"Wahhhh.... I can not wait to go there with the viscount after our marriage." she giggled.

Jungkook felt goosebumps on his body as every nerve in his body tingled with this weird feeling. He could not find words to answer his sister.

"Speaking of the viscount, did you both live in the same house when you were there?" Sohee wanted to investigate something.

"Yes, we did."

"Did he come home every night?"

"Yes." Jungkook smiled. How can he forget that how he used to wait for the elder to comeback home to him.

"I mean what was his routine there?"

"He used to go to atelier for work and then return home in evening. Sometimes we went to meet his friends for dinner."

"That is it? Nothing else?" She inquired.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he did go anywhere else than this? Meet anyone else?"

"Why would he meet someone else? What are you implying?"

"No, I was just wondering if he was like... You know... Like most rich men... Who use to drink at these weird place and meet with....um..."

"Women?" Jungkook intervened.

"Yes." Sohee bit her lip.

"How can you think like that? I was there with him most of the time."

"Can you vouch for his character and sincerity?"

"Yes, I can. If you can not trust him then why are you marrying him?"

"You know Jungkook. I love him. Since, my teenage mother used to tell me that how she wanted me to be viscount's bride."

"hmmmm..."

"I wish that everything turns out to be perfect until we get married." Sohee sighed.

"Everything will be fine."

"Thankyou brother, you are the best." She clapped here hands and walked away leaving a guilty Jungkook behind.

Never once in his life he thought that one day he will be standing on such a sharp edge of sword. If he leaves, he would die. If he keeps standing, his feet would keep bleeding due to the hurt.

He thought of himself as a awful person, after lying to his sister. How could he tell her, he is the one who is ought to be the home wrecker. He is the one, whom his sister's soon to husband is cheating with. He looked at the shining silver band in his promise finger, as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Love has its strange ways,

Turns saint in to sinner, sinner into saint.

Turns noble in to undignified, undignified in to noble,

Turns honest into liar, liar into honest.

Turns poor into king, king into poor,

Turns gold into dust, dust into gold.

Have mercy on me, oh dear love,

Put on me only that my weak soul can endure.

--------------------------------------------------

Prepare your dresses for the engagement y'all.... 🤕🤧

Love form my side. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 5.8K 75
✅ Complete ✅ Note: This book is sequel of "Viscount's Forbidden Love". If you haven't read it then read it first. A fairytale that got dreadful endin...
813K 25.6K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
380K 12.9K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...