SMUT!? ||kurapika x y/n??||

By Sweetnithings78

This contains smutt, and I'll also warn you when the time comes and if you don't like it don't read- also enj... More

|Chapter 1|
Ahem- *cough* ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸฆSorry๐Ÿฆ
|โ€ข~Next day~โ€ข|
Ayo did y'all miss me ๐Ÿ˜ƒโœŒ๏ธ
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿค˜
part two โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค˜
part three queens
Date night 2
Date night 3
pick a dress in the comments
Date night 4
Date night 5
โ™กThe Special Latteโ™ก
โ™กThe special Latte pt 2โ™ก
โ™กThe Special Lette pt 3โ™ก

Date night

231 2 0
By Sweetnithings78

-no sex yet
-slight cussing

Today was a great day, the sun was shining, the sound of a lawn mower was running. Kurapika was mowing the lawn and obviously You had a crush on him ever since you guys met, love at first sight I guess. Gon and killua were doing what they do best, being little idiots in the yard, they kept getting in the way of kurapika preventing him from mowing where he needed to, you giggled at the fact that kurapika was getting annoyed like you always do with them, at least he gets why you find them annoying. When Kurapika finally told them to bug off he continued, you kept on staring at his every move, sweat all over his face and his hair flowing in the wind, suddenly a hand got near your face and you snapped out of your faze to see green hair sticking up like an elf, you look down to find Gon, "Y/n." He called your name, "What?" You asked annoyed already, "I just wanted to say that you look very pretty today." He smiled brightly after he complimented you, you smile back, "Thank y-" before you could finish your sentence killua buts in, "Pretty ugly!" He yelled, you look at killua and frowned, "And you're annoying!" You yelled back, Killua plops down next to you on the chair, "Like what you see?" He asked wiggling his brows, "As if-" you snarled, he looks over at kurapika then back at you, "I wasnt talking about me you idiot, but I do look good myself." Killua shrugs, you gave him a side eye before looking back at kurapika, "He is pretty cute." Pretty cute? No he's hot. "When are you going to tell him your feelings?" You shrug your shoulders, "I don't know." Probably never. You thought to yourself, "Well if you don't soon then might as well do it never." Killua grabbed the sunscreen that was on the ground and squirted some in his hands. He was right, you got up from your chair, "What are you doing?" Killua was rubbing his legs with sunscreen. "I'm going to tell kurapika my feelings." He stares at you for a split second before breaking out into laughter, you had tue straightest dirtiest look on your face while killua was dying, he wipes a tear from his eye, "I'm sorry, you... going to tell kurapika your feelings HA." he starts laughing more, "As if you had the balls to." You frownes at him, "Watch me." You nearly yelled at him beofre turning around. You tried to storm away but instead you bumped into kurapika. You rubbed your head and looked up, you locked eyes with him. "I'm sorry y/n." He helps you up and you dust yourself off, "It's fine." You almost stutter out, kurapika was watching in amusement waiting to express your feelings. "Um-" Is all that escaped from your mouth before Leorio walks in the picture, he wraps his arm around killuas shoulder, "So I want to make a deal with you." Leorio said with a smirk, "Well I already mowed the lawn." Leorio looked over at the mowed grass. "Well shit." Leorio looked over at you, "Did you already tell him?" He asked, your eyes widened while kurapika was confused and killua was now standing by you, "Tell me what?" Kurapika asked confused." You look over at killua and then at Leorio. "She was trying to expre-" before killua can finish you pulled him away like 6 inches, "Are you trying to embarrass me?" You whisper yelled, he shook his head no, "And how did Leorio figure it out?" He shrugged his shoulders, "It was pretty obvious-" you raised one brow, "How?" You asked as of your trying to prove something, "Well you stare at him like every chance you got." You face palmed and sighed deeply, "I'm done for, he going to reject me and we aren't going to talk." Killua patted your shoulder, "Hey don't think that, it hasn't happened....yet." he smiled at you, "I actually hate you with all my guts right now." You scoffed, "You'll thank me later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.7K 33
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
230K 13.2K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
98.8K 3.8K 39
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...