Hidden Tears (ON-GOING)

By Yukiko27

A twisting love story revolving around the 4 main characters Allister, March, Emily and Trey. And love storie... More

Characters
Must READ!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Hidden Tears

145 2 2
By Yukiko27

Would you dare hurt the one you love when she asks you to, even if it's against your will?

Would you prefer to be the one that's hurt than the one you care the most?

Would you just overlook the truth behind her bittersweet smiles?

Would you prefer smiling while you knew you're hurting?

Would you just leave without saying

GOODBYE?

Would you love until the end without expressing the words

I LOVE YOU?

Would you prefer to leave EVERYTHING left unspoken and unrevealed...., feelings deep inside be FOEVER KEPTand....

Tears, FOEVER BE....

HIDDEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 10.4K 22
Rocket Grimalde is the not-so-known playboy of Eastern Hills International School. Sa kabila ng reputasyon nito bilang dakilang palikero, the school...
5.5K 422 18
Kelvin moved to Manila to pursue his study in Ardano University. During his college years, he will share a room with Noah Faustino- a rising basketba...
400K 13.6K 9
This guy is bad news. Pretending to be cute and nice while hiding an evil inside. Although Zandra Asuncion dislikes Michael Jonas Pangilinan, she gra...
103K 1.9K 58
Forbidden Love Series #1 Hiraya Felestine SerraƱo is a Senior High School student who believed that she is not smart. Her family never pressure her i...