Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb
Lazy
Mis-Called
Inconclusive
Test Drive
Third Wheel
Driving Lesson
User Acceptance
Curiosity
Free Will
Relapse

The Frontseat

3.1K 14 0
By Desreveremannep

Mia lowered her head toward Dave's lap, held his rod by her hand and inspected the warm pole. A drop of pre-come glistened at its tip. She licked it and poke the tip of her tongue into it.

Dave hissed to the sensation. His press on the gas pedal got unsteady.

"Whoa!" Mia protested, head still close to his privates, "are you sure I won't get us killed?"

"Sorry!" Dave apologized, "I got too excited!"

"Me too!" sighed Mia, licking his rod, "our lust bird back there were too hot!"

"Let me make you released, then?" Dave offered.

Mia kissed the top of Dave's big little head. "Let me do you first!" she replied, then cusped her lips around that head.

Maneuvering the parking space, Dave produced a long  sigh as he felt his rod slowly got engulfed in the warmth and wetness of her mouth. At the parking gate, nonchalantly, he gave the money to the parking operator, who looked at the scene inside the car in disbelief.

The car merged with the traffic, the cabin was silent save from the occasional slurps and soft sighs and moans of the two content men. Dave rested one of his hand on the back of his girlfriend, adding weight to it to make sure that she out him all the way in.

Not that Mia wouldn't put Dave all in anyway.

Dave moved his hand off of her head, slowly traversing her back until it reaches the zipper of her skirt. With one fluent motion, he pull it down and then unlatched the hook at the top. Without any panties stopping him, his index and thumb then continued his traverse down, until it arrived at her back hole where it rimmed it softly.

Mia murmured and wriggled to the ticklish sensation.

Dave sighed as he sensed her voice at his tip, then he continued rimming her.

Mia read the cue. She sounded more suggestive voice.

Dave then slowly jabbed his thumb inside her back hole.

Mia moaned and moved her body up, in her futile effort to avoid him.

With his thumb anchored, his index started to move further toward her love tunnel. It was wet and warm, and throbbed.

Mia released a squeal as she felt Dave filled both of her holes.

"You like it?" Dave asked, trying his best to keep concentrating to the traffic.

Mia just nodded but kept on massaging him with her mouth.

Dave's index found Mia's spot.

Mia jerked. She stopped doing him, perched her torso with her elbows on Dave's thighs, and started to move her body to and fro. "Make me come, please!" she begged him.

Dave complied. Her position made it easier for him to fiddle her.

Mia grabbed Dave's wet and warm rod and tried to shake it. She managed to do that but a few strokes later, Dave took the best out of her. Squeezing his pole, she screamed and jerked hard.

With each of hwr jerk sent his fingers a bit in and out, Dave didn't have to do anything else but to press his index finger against her sensitive spot.

One heavy jerk and loud scream, and then Mia fell to his lap. She lay limply there for a few seconds before forcing herself up, to resume gobbling him.

Their duties accomplished, Dave retracted his fingers off of her and resumed grabbing her hair, helping his weak girlfriend doing her thing on his pulsating pole.

"I'm coming, Dear!" hissed Dave.

Mia slammed herself down and keep him all in. Her fingers massaged his nut sack.

Dave jerked and grunted.

Mia, resting her head nicely on his lap, gulped each drop of his spurting seed. Not a single one was spared. She kept on massaging and sucking even after Dave stopped twitching and stop spraying. A few seconds after the explosion, her mouth massage turned into soft grip though, anticipating his oversensitivity. Soon she sensed his size got reduced, but continued her embrace on it.

Dave grimaces a bit to her palatal touch on his rod, but the noise from the backseat and Mia's persistent stimulation revived him. His oversensitivity dissipated his pole regrew.

"You want me to come again?" Dave teased Mia.

Mia shook her head, already wobbled up and down along his re-erected tent pole. Then a fe seconds later, when she was sure that Dave was fully revived, she took him off of her mouth and straitened up her seating position. She nibbled his ear and whispered, "it's your turn, now!" With that, she straightened her seating on the car seat and lowered the backrest. After refitting her skirt back up,  she stared at the traffic and smiled.

"Spread your legs!" Dave commanded.

"What?" Mia barked, glared at him. Dave could see a faint  smile on her face, though.

"I said, spread your legs!" he repeated.

Mia spread her legs. "Like this?" she coyly asked.

"Wider!"

"I can't!" Mia protested, "my skirt is too tight!"

"Then take off your skirt!"

Mia took the time to do his command, folded her mini skirt tidily, put it on her lap to cover her crotch, and spread her legs all the way. "Like this?"

Dave had a quick look at her position, then, keeping his eyes back to the road, reached to underneath the folded piece of fabric and went straight to her wet watering well.

"Hey!" Mia protested, but did nothing to stop him.

"Your thumb is dirty, you know!" she protested further as she wriggled slowly, as she felt Dave thumb touched her button perched at the lips of her love tunnel.

"You want me to stop?" Dave asked.

Mia cusped Dave's hand from above the folded skirt still covering her crotch, and pressed it firmly against her. "Nope," she hissed, "but I might need to visit my gynecologist lat ..., Shhhh!" She hissed and arched as Dave jab his finger inside her tunnel and stirred the juice.

Mia put her scond hand underneath her folded skirt. With one hand guiding Dave's hand, her other hand then helped him by spreading her tunnel wider. She bent her knees and put and pressed her feet against the car seat. "Dave ...!" She hissed.

"Yes?"

"This is ...," she mumbled, "so nice....!"she continued ,her pelvic bones started to jerk slowly, asking for more grindings.

"Remove your top!" Dave barked.

"But ... Shhhh...!" Mia objected between her hissings, "people will .... Shhhh ...! See me!"

"That's what I want!" Dave barked.

"You pervert!" Mia scolded as she removed her top all the way wriggling to Dave's finger works. "There!" she snapped, throwing her top to the floor, trying her best to keep talking amidst the stimulation "happy ...? Ahhhh...!"

Dave take a quick glimpse at her. She was naked, wriggling like a worm, with only a folded piece of fabric covering her private area. "Nice!" he mumbled. He kept his pace of his fingers. His rod throbbed. "Now shake me!"

"No!" Mia refused. Instead she started kneading her two mountain with one hand. Her other hand joined forces with Dave, both thumbs playing with her love button, both fingers scouring her love tunnel, racing to reach her soft spot.

Dave felt light-headed. His girlfriend was noisy next to him as they both drover her closer and closer to her climax, his rod was itching, asking for some stroke. Involuntarily, his pelvic bones started to move up and down, as if he was humping air. "Damn!" he grunted.

"I'm coming!" suddenly Mia screamed. Her hand squeezed her swollen hill, her legs clasped shut, squeezing her finger and Dave's well inside her flooding well, her torso arched up, leaving only her head and bottom rested on the seat. She moaned as her pelvic jerked violently again and again.

Finally it was over. Mia curled up on her seat facing Dave, chuckled nervously as she sucked her love juice from her and Dave's fingers.

"Can you jerk me?" Dave begged, "I really need to blow!"

"Nope!"

"Why?" Dave asked in frustration.

"You need to calm down, Honey!" Mia said softly.

"Why?" Dave repeated his question dumbly.

"Because," Mia explain with suggestive tone, "I want you to enter me!"

"You want me to pull over?" Dave offered.

"Nope!" Mia refused, "I can sit on you!" she continued coyly.

"I don't think that would be safe," Dave responded.

"I did it once," Mia teased with a playful smile, "with Tony."

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed softly, "I'm not sure I can do that!"

"Oh, don't worry," Mia said as she moved out of her seat and started to cross to the driver seat. "I'll make sure you can!" she said coyly.

Dave gulped as he steadied his grip on the steering wheel.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 452 19
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
23.5K 1K 22
a s4s book where they're not gangbanging and dying i don't fucking know.
11.5K 166 23
Before she could run away I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on my table. I grabbed her both of the hands with my one hand against her lo...