BakuDeku short stories (using...

By SunnySophiaaax

I WAS FOOLING AROUND WITH AI BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THESE SHORT STORIES TO BE SO GOOD!!! I JUST GOTTA POST EM SOM... More

Reviving (MANGA SPOILERS)
Hospital Confession (slight manga spoilers)
Nightmares (MANGA SPOILERS)
Kiss me like its your last. (Slight manga spoilers)
Kiss me like its your last. (ALTERNATE)
Guilt. (MANGA SPOILERS)
Midnight Proposal
Karaoke Friday
Drifting Apart
Fix you
Panic Attack
Together
Helpless
Battlefield Kiss
Ill keep on living.
I thought I lost you (slight manga spoilers)
I thought I lost you (ALTERNATE)
Dirty Tactics
Locker room flirting
Long Day Desires
Trauma (MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS)
Acting on Impulse

Comfort after Convincing

9 0 0
By SunnySophiaaax

Deku's classmates had just managed to convince him to return to the dorms, despite his initial reluctance to do so. He knew that the villains were after him, and he didn't want to put his friends in danger. But after much convincing, he finally agreed to return and fight alongside his classmates to defeat the villains.

As soon as they got back to the dorms, Deku collapsed onto the common room couch, completely exhausted from the past few weeks of constant fighting without any sleep or food. His classmates tried to get him to eat and rest, but he was too tired and fell asleep right away.

But his sleep was plagued by nightmares. He dreamt of Shigaraki killing all of his friends and loved ones, leaving him completely alone and broken. He woke up shivering and covered in sweat, tears streaming down his face.

As he tried to calm himself down, he heard a voice calling out to him. It was Kacchan, his childhood friend and classmate, who was usually a jerk to him. But this time, Kacchan's voice was soft and gentle, filled with concern.

Deku was surprised but grateful for the comfort. He cried on Kacchan's shoulder, telling him about his nightmare and how he didn't want to lose anyone else. Kacchan listened patiently, his arms around Deku's shaking form, and tried to comfort him as best he could.

For once, Kacchan put his tough exterior aside and showed Deku the care and concern that he had been hiding all along. Deku cried and cried, finally letting out all the emotions he had been bottling up inside.

After a while, Deku finally calmed down, and Kacchan helped him back to bed. As he drifted off to sleep, he knew that he wasn't alone, and that his classmates were there for him, no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.2K 102
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
329K 14.3K 131
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
228K 13.2K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
718K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...