Power Rangers: Royal

By Azurethe2

Arjet is an anomaly, a being born from the grid itself. all her life she was told that she was the chosen one... More

Chapter1: The S.C.P.T
Chapter2
chapter3
Chapter4
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
Chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chaoter25
Chapter26
chapter27

chapter5

77 0 0
By Azurethe2

Chapter5: The Horrid Books

The morphin grid: present day

All stood in shock as the silver master went limp, their body floating in the green void. Just as Arjet screams out, the other masters engage the strange creature.

Red strikes first, a blast of unknown energy hitting the mass of black sludge, Its body falls apart, but reforms instantly. The Red master then tries to burn the creature, crimson fire as hot as the sun engulfs the book born entity. It screams in pain, and the book flares, splitting lnto another, identical book, like a cell dividing.

"ALL EVIL EMPRESSES!!" the second book calls out, and just like before, another mass of black liquid pools out. Yellow strikes the pool of sludge with lighting, trying to stop it before it even forms, but to no avail. The liquid forms into the shape of a woman, faceless and dripping black liquid. With a wave of her hand, the woman disperses the flame around the first creature, and two continue their assault on the masters

Pink is by the silver master's side, hitting him with an aura of pink light that heals him. The silver master jolts up and lets out a heavy breath, they don't even thank pink  before going to join the others in combat.

The silver master goes to the green, the two uniting staffs and lifting the two creatures up with unknown magic. The two entities begin to compress into basketball sized spheres, but just as the masters get the upper hand, the two books now split into four.

"ALL EVIL GENERALS, VOL1"
"ALL EVIL GENERALS, VOL2"

With those screams from the two books, two black masses rise and strike the silver and pink masters, releasing their hold on the two sludge monsters.

Red and yellow do their best to hold off the four on their own, but the two new creatures are tricky. one doesn't have form, only taking the properties of different elements, and the other keeps morphing into different animals.

"Get Arjet out of here!!" Says the red master, green grabs the woman and zooms off.

"What are those things?"
"I don't know, my child"

The green master is pulling Arjet along, almost pulling  the woman's arm out of its socket. When they reach their compound, the green master throws Arjet into a vault, the swords and Zords there with her.

"Stay here until we come back, understand"
I can help!?"
"No my child, you really can't"

The master flies off to rejoin the battle, leaving Arjet behind.

When the green master returns to the battle, she sees that it's not going well. Red, blue, silver and yellow were missing limbs, and pink was being attacked from all sides, not being able to heal them.

"What happened?" She asks, holding her arm out to heal the four, her restoration prowess being only second to pink."

"We tried to contain the books, wasn't effective," replies the yellow master, not even waiting to be fully healed before going to help the pink.

The creature that came out of the first book looks to green, who is undoing the damage he did to the masters that he did.

"AnNoYiNg", it forces out. Raising its hand and pointing at the master, the blood that takes the form of elements goes for her. Just as it does this, the two books split one last time, making six books in all.

"ALL EVIL SCIENTISTS"
"ALL EVIL FOOT SOLDIERS"

From the first new book comes a hunchback creature, a hoarse and creeping laughter leaving its split mouth. And the other forms hundreds of what can only be described as black sludge manikins

Seeing this, the masters know they have to fall back, running off to the compound.

"All shields on, heal up and prepare for a battle, and some get Arjet and prepare for the worst!"

With those orders from red, the others go off, green going to Arjet and telling her what's going on.

"We're running?" She screams in confusion and anger
"Yes my child, we must regroup"
"But you're the masters, you can't run!"

With those words Arjet grabs the red blade and runs to help the others.

"Arjet no!!' screams green

"There through the shields, we need to leave no-"

But before yellow can finish, the walls break down, and the beast come crawling in .

Red puts up a wall of fire, but the empress just passed right through it, grabbing the master by the neck and choking him. The faceless woman slowly forms a mouth, and one word leaves it.

"CoNQuEr"

"Put him down"

The empress turns to see Arjet, sheathed blade in hand as she faces the monster. The Empress sees the blade and smiles, dropping red and walking to the woman.

"Stop Arjet" says yellow, both he and silver about engage, but red stops them

"No, this must be the grids plan, it was preparing us to deal with this evil. Now Arjet, fulfille your destiny!!"

The girl smiles and attempts to pull the blade free, but she can't .

The Red master looks in shock, "that's not possible, the blade should be complete. He says in horror.

The empress lunges forth, her hand forming into a blade and bringing down on Arjet, but the blade doesn't make contact with the girl, instead cutting clean through the red morphin master, who jumped In Front of the girl.

"Red" Arjet whispers out, the master doesn't respond and fades into green particles.

The other masters blast the empress, blowing her away and grabbing Arjet.

"Leave, take the blades and books, and hide in another universe" blue tells the woman, but before Arjet can say anything, the hunchback stabs him through the head. Just like red, blue fades away.

Arjet can't even process what's happening before yellow grabs her and runs off, pink and green following close behind, silver holding the massas off.

"Everythimgs ready for transport" green says, a portal opening behind the group.

"Red…blue" Arjet says, staring blankly at nothing.

"No time for that now, my child. We must leave"

Behind them the masses come, green particles flying of the emperor, implying what happened to silver.

"No!" Shouts yellow, using all he has to blast the sludge monster with lightig, for a moment they disappear, but all can see them already reforming.

"We need to-" but the yellow master can't finish as the beast that changes into animals bits the masters head clean off, this time taking the form of a T-Rex.

Arjet snaps out of her shock and pulls on the blade, trying to call upon the power promised to her. "Please, please" she begs, but the sword doesn't budge.

Pink hands the girl the rest of the blades and sends the Zords through the portal, but just as she does the elemental sludge strikes her down.

Only green is left as she tries to push Arjet into the portal, "my child, please, you must run"

"I'm not running, I can do this, I can do this!" She screams with tears in her eyes, veins popping out as she's trying to pull the blade free.

"My child, this-" , but she is cut off by the emperor's hand, the appendage going straight through the master's chest. She falls to knees, and just as the emperor is about to finish her off, a light comes from the book shelf.

The light causes the monsters to dissipate, and what comes before them is a white book.

"T-That shouldn't be active yet" the green master forces out. The book opens and a deep voice comes from it.

"ZORDON"

A white light fills the grid and the pages of the five books scatter throughout it. This intense light also knocks over the bookshelf, sending the various books also flying through the grid. And pushing Arjet finally into the portal.

Green is slowly disappearing as the damage is too severe. Using all her strength she send a message to as many rangers as she can.

"Rangers…I'm so sorry, b-but a great evil has been unleashed upon the multiverse… and we weren't able to stop it. Please be prepared, and may the power protect you"

The last of the morphin masters fades away, l having the grid empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 8
"If you knew what lay in my heart, if you knew the kind of monster I can be, would you still look at me the same way that you do now?" Skies are dang...
1.3K 36 1
She doesn't tell them how all she thinks of when she tries to morph is how she wants to prove everyone wrong. She doesn't say how the disappointment...
6 0 6
This is a different approach to the girl known by Cybertel S20-9C. But who is she? Well, her story begins in a laboratory. Created by a genius profes...
3.7K 552 124
Heather Adams finds herself in sudden and inexplicable possession of superhuman capabilities. She does not understand the abilities or where they cam...