แด›แด‡xแด› แดแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด U แด„แด€ษด // ๐ค. ๐›๏ฟฝ...

By yoxigatica

๐’Œ. ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’๐’– ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษด สœแดแดก ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ :แด… More

๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ: ษขส€แดแดœแด˜แด„สœแด€แด›
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ: แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡?
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ: แดœษดแด‹ษดแดแดกษด
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป: ๊œฑแด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡แด…
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ: ๊œฑษชแด„แด‹
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”: แด‹แดœส€แดแดษช
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ: ษชษดแดŠแดœส€แด‡แด…
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ: ส€แด‡แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ส
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท: แด‹แดœ๊œฑสœ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท.5 : แดแดแดษด แด„สแด„สŸแด‡
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท: ส™แด€แด„แด‹ษขส€แดแดœษดแด…
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ: แด‡แดแด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„ส!
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท: สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด ส™แด€๊œฑสœ
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท: สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ!
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท: ษช ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดœแด˜
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’: แด„แดœส€สŸส สœแด€ษชส€
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'s ษดแดแด›แด‡
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€s ษดแดแด›แด‡ แด˜แด› ๐Ÿธ

๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท: แดส ส™แด‡แด…

62 1 1
By yoxigatica

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

"BATTLE OF THE LARYNX" now playing...

y/n fell asleep with her headphones on listening to music. its friday, she had a long day with training. her hands, legs, thighs, back were sore than a motherfucker.

as the beat was about to drop in the song, her phone vibrates with the message reading into her headphones.

1 new message from katsuki

y/n rolls over to grab her phone and open the notification.

"katsuki?.. its 2 am why is he up?"

katsuki

katsuki:

y/n.

kitty 🐆:

yeah?

katsuki:

wyd

kitty 🐆:

umm. sleeping?
what are you doing up late?

katsuki:

i cant sleep.

kitty 🐆:

y

katsuki:

i dont fucking know can you help me sleep you fucking idiot

kitty 🐆:

🧍🏻‍♀️
how tf am i supposed to help you

katsuki:

ill head to ur room

kitty 🐆:

wHAT
aizawa is going to hear you

katsuki:

nah
dumbass pikachu told me the other day he walked near his office with the door cracked open and that mf was dead asleep in his banana ass sleeping bag

kitty 🐆:

LMFAOAO

katsuki:

im heading to the kitchen
you want something pussy?

kitty 🐆:

some ice cream pls

katsuki:

youre not going to be able to sleep fuckass

kitty 🐆:

do u think imma b able to go back to sleep after u woke me up

katsuki:

fuck you

————————————————

y/n puts on her oversized pink knitted sweater after changing from her pijamas. she scrolls through tiktok waiting for bakugou to show up.

katsuki:

im here open up

y/n opens the door to see the one and only, bakugou. he's wearing his favorite hoodie which is a black hoodie with a skull on it, black sweatpants, and socks with slippers.

he walks right in with the goodies, places them on y/n's table and as a joke, he jumps onto her bed.

CRACK!

both of the front legs of the bed breaks, resulting in the bed to bent forward.

y/n and bakugou look at eachother flabbergasted with jaws open.

bakugou is dying of laughter quietly, not trying to wake up anyone.

"KATSUKI, DID YOU JUST BREAK MY FUCKING BED?!" y/n raises her voice, but not loud enough to hear outside, while laughing.

"i d-didnt mean to d-do it.." he sttuters while laughing as he lays on the floor.

"katsuki, what the fuckkk, how the fuck did you break my bed??" y/n giggles questing the blond on her floor.

"i dont fucking know how i broke it. i jumped on it."

"OH WOW, YOU JUMPED ON IT? NO SHIT IT WOULD BREAK!"

"HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS FRAGILE AND OLD LIKE YOU?"

"EXCUSE ME?? IM A YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU OLD MAN!"

"HAH??! THE FUCK DID YOU SAY??!"

"IF I FIND OUT WHO'S UP AT THIS TIME, YOU WILL BE RUNNING LAPS TOMORROW!!" aizawa shouts out from the hallway, outside the dorm rooms.

y/n and bakugou quickly shut up and look back at each other.

"how am i supposed to sleep?"

"ill get you a new frame, calm the fuck down fuckshit."

"sigh.."

"i'll remove the frame, you can sleep on the mattress."

———————————————

"katsuki, i still cant believe you broke my bed." y/n says as he's laying on her beanbag watching some action movie on her tv.

"i cant believe that shit either." he smirks.

"ugh im sleepy." y/n says as she stretches her arms out accompanied with a long yawn.

"i thought you werent going to bed dumbass."

"well now i do, all that fuckery you caused made me drained."

"tch." he rolls his eyes.

"goodnight, katsuki. see ya tomorrow."

"yeah... night."

y/n lays onto her mattress and within 5 minutes, she's dead asleep.

5AM.

bakugou is sitting down on the floor, while his upper body is slumped onto her mattress, holding one of her blankets he used to cover her. dead asleep.

RIIINNGG!

(a/n: HAVE YALL HEARD PORTALS BY OUR QUEEN MELANIE MARTINEZ??? THAT SHIT HAD ME LEVITATING)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 23.5K 28
โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
18.4K 510 18
โ”โ”nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ยฉ02/14/22 rewritten
141K 4.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
18.4K 549 12
๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ "๐–ป๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐–ฝ" ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ "๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐–ฝ" ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—...