Sanscest Any Ships

By Orphan_Eater

🍋 lemon 🧸fluff 😞angst 💀death 🌝meme 🏳️‍🌈les Request is available ANY SANS AU A.N.Y even different multi... More

Request closed/info
crossmare 😞🧸
🍋errorberry
gradient x crescent 🧸
SD+DS x nightmare🧸🍋
SD+DS x nightmare 🍋
dom killer x sub blue🍋🧸
top-Fresh x decans🍋🧸
ccino x nightmare🧸😔
ErrorInk🍋🧸
inkmare fluff!
horrorKillerDust🧸😔
Fell x lust part 1 ayo???
Fell x lust part 2
SciFell 🧸😔
Art
NEWS +vote

fresh x decans part 2

356 8 2
By Orphan_Eater

🍋🧸
Strangerkid88
Here ya go!
Part two.

Fresh teases decans a lot in this and is hypersexual thanks to the experiments in the first part.

And I decided to make this relatively graphic bc it's night and the best time to work is when your sleep deprived.

(another reason I don't post too often is bc I work best sleep deprived for some reason)

Fresh
Decans
Other

"fresh was at home on the couch with his new boyfriend tapping his foot while his hands were fidgeting.
He has been doing this for the past 30 minutes decans thought.

Little did Decans know that Fresh was thinking of very unrad thoughts about him.

(Freshes very explicit thoughts)

"I was thinking about the last time I and Decans did those rad deeds, just thinking about it made me want more so my mind started to wander and think about all the different positions me and my rad broski could try.
I should ask him... NO BRAH THAT WOULD BE WEIRD!

Whatevs ill just let my mind do its job...

*Fresh's mind pictured decans in a bunch of good poses with Fresh either on top of Decans or decans riding him.
The pose that was on his mind now was Decans bouncing on Fresh while moaning his name and struggling to speak or keep his balance, fresh holding onto decans hips guiding him up and down while thrusting up at a relatively fast pace making Decans hold onto freshes shoulders tightly leaning his head on freshes chest.
Fresh says many praises to decans while he roughly fucks decans eventually switching positions so Fresh is going deeper into him at a rougher pace so Decan's mouth hung Open with drool going down his chin from pleasure.*

Just as Fresh was about to cum into Decans in his daydream..."

Fresh are you feeling ok?

Fresh was trying to hide his thoughts but he ended up having a bright neon pink blush in the end,
And Without him realizing he started to grind his legs together but stopped soon when he got snapped out of his thoughts."

...A-ha yeah sorry deccy dec I was just... Lost in thought....yeah.

What were you thinking about?
Nothin' ya needs to worry bout brah.
...are you sure?
Y-you can tell me... Also I uh... I already saw you rubbing your legs together... So I can tell something is bothering you.
You don havta help me with anything deccy...
...
We can keep watching tv now.

"decans could see that Fresh was sexually frustrated and wanted to help him but was to embarrassed to do anything for a bit.
But when he saw fresh was in his thoughts again and rubbing his legs together he decided he was going to help fresh.
He slowly moved low in front of Fresh taking his pants and boxers off and catching Freshes attention.

E-EH?
broski ya don havt-

*Before Fresh could protest decans put the tip of his member into his mouth swirling his tongue around and licking his shaft to lube it, Decans then started to lightly squeeze and rub up and down freshes shaft where his mouth wasn't*

Mmhh!
Broski you-
Aahh~
Mmh- don't say anything fresh I already know what you were thinking and what you want.
"He hums making a vibrating motion making fresh get hard and try rubbing his legs together but can't due to decans holding his legs apart"

Aahh-mmhh.
Decans~
Your so good at this~
So good-ah
"Decans blushes at this and bob's his head faster and going deeper halfway down freshes length, his tip reaching the entrance to decans throat"
"Fresh felt he needed more and couldn't hold back the urge to push decans head down his entire length,
So when he did that his dick was at the back of decans throat making him gag.
Fresh just pets decans head and praises him"
Gghc!
Mmhh-fresh, ahhmm-.
"He continues to bob his head up and down freshes length gagging every once and awhile"
You're-mhh
So good at this dec~
So cute while taking my dick in your throat.
"He blushes and bob's his head faster to the praise,
His own member getting hard"
Aahh~
"He noticed that decans was getting hard as well and smirked"
Aww you like praises dec?
I'll happily give your sweet self more~
Mmhh.

*After a few minutes of this decans got off for air,
He was a flustered mess breathing heavily.
Fresh held his cheek looking at his flushed face, blushing himself he got an idea since decans wanted to help him so bad*

Hey broski, you wanted to help me with this problem right?
Y-yes.
Well then brah, why don't we go the bedroom.

"He grabs decans and holds him while he walks into the bedroom.
Walking over to the bed, fresh places decans down on the side of the bed so decans was on his stomach and his ass grinding against freshes dick"
Your fine with this position right Deccy-dec?
If you don't like this one we have many more we can try~

I'm fine with this.

"When decans say's he's fine he takes of his pants swiftly and thrusts into him at a slow pace not wanting to hurt decans"
Aaahhh~
Fresh, mh-"after a few impatient minutes for fresh, decans got used to the feeling of fresh inside him"
I-im ready you can move faster now.
well if your sure brah.
"He speeds up his thrusting putting his hands on decans waist keeping him still, fresh kisses and bites decans neck making sure to claim him as his and leaving hickey's all over his neck and back"
Mmhh-you feel so good.
Such a good boy~
i-AHH.
I'm a good boy~
That's mh right you're such a good boy for me~
Helping me like this~
Now don't hold back your pretty moans.
"He blushes at all the praise and lets fresh hear all his moans"
Heh.
So cuuuttee~

"Fresh keeps going, whispering sweet compliments into decans ear for another hour.
Decans cums 7 times after all this and is laying limp just being able to moan, fresh is about to cum for the second time in decans"
Ahh~ you feel so good~
"He gets out of decans watching his seed spill out of him and onto the floor"
Heh, oops made a mess.
"He looks at decans and moves him so he's comfortable on the bed and he starts to clean the mess they made"
Can't talk huh?
Was it that good brah.
"He gets into the bed under the covers with decan and puts decans on his chest"
"He nods his head and falls asleep, hearing freshes soul beat rhythmically"
Aawww~
Sweet dreams my sweet broski~
"After a few minutes he falls asleep himself"

1140 story words godling's!!
I hope you enjoyed!
I'm trying to post as much as I can but I still have mental problems so bear with me.

See ya in ze next story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 829 22
Let's write some lemons together, yes? Anything from fontcest to x reader's you got it. The suggestion box is currently closed. Again sorry for the...
169K 5.1K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...
5.2K 106 16
Request anything! I will do aus (mainly aus) if I don't know the au or ship I may ask you for a description if I can't find anything, but I'm open fo...
237K 6.5K 51
Warning: possible swearing, inappropriate humour, perhaps lemons? Idk. Just stop being a goody two shoes and enjoy the book, kid