Penthouse One shot ( gl and b...

By austinieshoo_

Bunch of penthouse ships in one book. I hope you will enjoy the comeback book I made. -cheonoh -shimcheon -su... More

The Killer ( chenoh )
Swapping life's for 24 hours ( cheonoh )
Treat You Better ( Shimcheon)
Hold On ( Surhee)
The Killer part 2 ( cheonoh)
Swapping life for 24 hours - part 2
Treat you better part 2 ( shimcheon)
Past or Present? (Cheonoh & YoonHa)
Angel In disguise ( SoYeon × Eugene)
Loving You ( JiAh × Eugene )
Past or Present? ( part 2 )
Text to lovers ( Yoon hee × Aegyo )
The Killer Part 3 ( cheonoh )
Penthouse SocMed (social media) AU : 1
Angel In Disguise ( SoYeon × Eugene) 2
Penthouse SocMed AU : 2
Penthouse SocMed AU : 2 ( part 2)
CheonOh : Till The End
A special one-shot
Text To Lovers : YoonAegyo 2
Swapping life for 24 hours : Part 3
Text To Lovers ( Ending )
The Killer ( Ending )
Throwback ( Part 1 ) Suryeon×Rona
Valentines With CheonOh
Valentines With Surhee
Valentines with Shimcheon
Sin But Love 2 ( Suryeon × Rona)
Destiny ( CheonOh )
Cupid - ( Shimcheonoh )
Destiny part 2 : Cheonoh
Shimcheonoh | Part 2 Hello 21st
Rona x Su-ryeon : TARGET
FALLEN : Soyeon × Eugene
Secret You | CheonOh
Secret You | Part 2
Target | Part 2
FALLEN : Part 2 | Cheonoh
Target | The End
Fallen | Last Chapter
Welcome Back | Cheonoh
Suryeon × Y/N ( 18+ Ahead )
LOST : shimoh update
kpop ship #1

ShimCheonoh | Hello 21st Century

163 9 2
By austinieshoo_

Based on 20th Century Girl Netflix Movie.

The year 1999 : At Hera Street

"Did you feel that overwhelming electricity? Those soft silky hands that touches my torso that day?" Oh Yoon-hee was getting a little bored, She was casually listening to this delusional friend of hers that she thought just out of love.

"Now what?"

"My heart is aching and It runs so fast when I see her name in that Uniform." Logan Lee was smiling widely as he imagine those times when the woman of her dreams suddenly came inside the Videotape shop owned by Yoon-hee's parents.

"Aren't you have a heart disease? Maybe you just need medication." Logan has stand up and came forward to approach Yoon-hee. He sit beside the chair where her best friend was and gave her a letter.

"I'll get my surgery this month in the US... I couldn't attend school so, Can you do it for me?" A week has already passed and Yoon-hee has seen the letter that Logan passes to him. She protected this friendship they have and our lady was willing to do anything to protect Logan and take care of him.

"Okay, I'll email you the details I can find." Then now we know, Logan wanted Yoon-hee to know every detail about This girl even if his far from Korea. Even though this will look Yoon-hee as a stalker, She began doing it as her hobby.

"Thank you Yoon-hee-ah, Don't forget her name okay? She is..." Yoon-hee was running as fast as she could to get that bus that just left their area. She parkours like a pro and shouted to the driver until it was about to stop. And, It worked.

"Wait-" The Bus has broken fastly that causing a big impact inside the transportation. Yoon-hee was about to Fall when some girl with brunette hair and somewhat tall height, has saved her by catching Yoon-hee softly.

"Ahh! Driver! Slow down! I'm very sorry. Ms..." She bowed her head and suddenly saw the name she was looking for this day. Her eyes were looking shocked but her lips smiled. It was, Shim Su-Ryeon.

"Her name is Shim Su-Ryeon. Keep that in mind. Please, let me know what kind of person she is."

"You can take my sit. There was No problem for me." - So this is Shim Su-Ryeon...- Those words were running around Yoon-hee's mind and she take notes of these moments in her notebook. Her style is like a detective who hunts down Shim Su-Ryeon's profile.

"She was very popular at school, Good at sports... And Her height was 5'6... Her favorite drink was pop soda." Those little things were founded by Yoon-hee by just tailing around Su-Ryeon and even looking at what food he was eating. The doodle of her whole body was also in Yoon-hee's notebook just for Logan to know.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" The email has replied to her current message for literal seconds.

"I heard she was both attracted to Man and Woman. But she was always with her Close friend, Cheon Seo-jin, who owns our school. They were living in our school apartment. B12." There are many clues that Yoon-hee has found, And Logan was pretty happy about it.

Another day has come and Yoon-hee takes the guts to pretend like she was in pain just to hear the conversation between Su-Ryeon and Seo-jin. She hide below the clinic bed even though the doctor said she was fine.

"Did you hear something, Seo-jin-ah?" Seo-jin has push aside the curtains and saw nothing besides their clinic room. Su-Ryeon suddenly has an accident earlier while playing Soccer and Yoon-hee steals this chance.

"Nothing, Maybe just some kind of noise. How about the audition for the film club? Will you join?" Yoon-hee was captured by this news while wondering just now how come she will passed this audition. She needs this to be friends with Su-Ryeon.

"You say those who will be accepted are the ones whole will record every student's Year 21st wishes and resolutions, right?"

"Yes, My dad says they will hire the ones with a good voice." Then, That's how Yoon-hee was accepted. She Does a martial arts talent that makes everyone so surprised at how she kicks those planks one by one in every direction.

Because of this, Shim Su-Ryeon was very amazed by her talent when those Red Belt skills of Yoon-hee were shown. She is the next contestant but Su-Ryeon suddenly came to an idea.

"I want to withdraw to make way for this amazing person. Oh Yoon-hee. She deserves to go in." Yoon-hee was shocked, her plan was epically failed and she was also shocked at the same time knowing Su-Ryeon would say those words to her.

"Wow, You're amazing. What title do you have in karate??" Everyone who got accepted suddenly praised Yoon-hee for what she have shown to everyone during that Audition. Seo-jin was beside her and Yoon-hee didn't give up on this and got to a solution.

"If I couldn't be friends with her... then... I will be with Seo-jin." Well, She was at the right exact time. She and Seo-jin were partners for the filming while everyone is for the mechanics and editing.

"Hey! We are partners, Nice meeting you by the way Seo-jin-ah." Seo-jin doesn't flinch or even say a word she just looks directly into Yoon-hee that was a bit smaller than her. Those cold eyes suddenly scared her.

"Okay." Then, She just walk away just like that. Yoon-hee suddenly goes into a phone stand to figure out the pager number that Su-Ryeon must have on her last coin. She luckily received the number.

"Is this Shim Su-Ryeon?"

"Who was this?"

"We are having research and we are collecting answers from the callers. Can you please specify what music you listen to? please answer after the beep." Yoon-hee pretended until she get those 2 answers she wanted, The music and favorite genre she wanted to read but...

"Is this Oh Yoon-hee?" Because of embarrassment, Yoon-hee ends the call immediately. But then another day, Seo-jin was the one who greeted her with a piece of unusual news. It was her who answered the call that time.

"It was you, right?"

"Aren't you rude for disguising yourself as Su-Ryeon also?" Yoon-hee take that reverse card and gave it to Seo-jin but it sadly didn't work that well because Seo-jin gave her the mind of tactics.

"But I didn't say I'm Su-Ryeon after all? I can help you to get her pager and won't tell her that you were investigating on her if you will give me that one Tape..."

"Sure! What is it..." Well, Seo-jin requested an 18+ movie from Yoon-hee's parents' store and she was afraid her teacher will check her bag and saw that illegal case and it did happen...

Yoon-hee was now kneeling in front of their class while lifting her illegal item from the bag and Seo-jin came to see Yoon-hee with anger flowing through her. Just exchanged for that pager number...

"Interesting..." Seo-jin takes the tape and walks away once again.

"ARGHHHH! She messed the wrong girl! You Cheon Seo-jin. I hate you!" While cleaning the gym floor. Yoon-hee shouted her regrets until it echoes around the area and her classmates heard her so clearly.

Unexpectedly, Seo-jin and Su-Ryeon came inside their Movie store where Yoon-hee was casually eating her Jjajangmyeon at the counter as she waits for some customers to pay a visit.

"Hey, Yoon-hee. There's a student discount here, right? I and my friend will buy." Yoon-hee immediately nodded her head and gave them a piece of paper and a pen they will be using to get the discount.

"Oh yeah, Just write on that."

"By the way Su-Ryeon-ssi, don't you know? If you write your pager number there's a free Tape in here?" Yoon-hee was shocked to hear those statements from Seo-jin and the lady just wink at her. Su-Ryeon eventually believed it and also write her pager number.

"I'll do it." Now, Her pager number is Accomplished! Yoon-hee just needs to give the information to Logan sooner.

"Thank you Seo-jin..." Those words have spoken when Yoon-hee recorded her call for the lady who was busy this day so hopefully tomorrow she will receive the pager message.

To be continued
- this was long so I'll cut it into 2 parts haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.4K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
70.8K 3K 17
Ying Sanren was the only son of Baoshan Sanren with his mischievous, playful and silliness behavior of him. Someday his mother got a invitation from...
20.3K 710 13
Shim Su-ryeon and Oh Yoon-hee promised they would never hate nor betray each other, however, actions speak louder than words, and that promise was br...
995K 22.6K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.