Lord Oni

By NinjagoVang

Lloyd was on his way back to the bounty after his late mission. When he arrived, he noticed the ninja surroun... More

The black Mail
Partners In Crime
Training
Harumi
The Plan
Where It Begins
His Point Of View
The Life Of A Ninja
The first appearance
Behind Their Back
Trapped In A Birds Cage
A Permanent Mark
The Reveal For The Unknown
Mr Persuasive
A Sharp Stab
One Against Six
The Arena
A Oni And Dragon Connection
Sibling Versus Sibling
Pretending to Fight
A Plot Twist
I love You But I Cant Show It
Missing
The Festival
Take Cover
The Truth About Her
Admit To Your Problems
Return To Bounty
Doing This For Sake
Your My Deadly Disease
My Option
Mirrors
First To Figure
Chocolate and Flowers
A Weird Arrival
Knife Versus Fire
Kryptarium Prison
Escapism
A Mission Obtained
An Opening
Meeting Again
The Final Battle
The Last Ten Minutes
Funeral

Kai Versus Lloyd

651 18 1
By NinjagoVang

Lloyd's POV:

"Your back, Kai." What did you experience?" I questioned. He looked at me with guilt.

"I-I don't know." Kai stuttered. I smiled. That's the reason I chose you specifically, "I whispered.

"This round, I chose someone specifically to face their fears."I say unattended. The ninja looked at me.

"Seriously!" Skylar yelled.How disobedient to yell at me, I thought.

I told my men to take them back to their jail cells, and they obeyed. I watched them take every step to enter the centre of the arena. I was about to turn around until I heard a scream. I look. I saw Nya charging water balls towards my men. Then, all the other ninjas started taking action.

They finally decide to do something. I whispered. I jumped down and was in the centre of the fight. The ninja defeated my men quite quickly. I knew those men were incapable and weak to protect me. I hate the weak..

Kai's POV:

Nya started taking action. She wants us to fight back. One of the men started charging at me with his sword. He swinged it towards my face, but I dodged it. I stepped back and fired a fire ball towards him, causing him to fly and hit the wall..

"Sorry!" I say. I didn't want to cause harm, but in a situation like this. It's impossible to ignore. I fight back the upcoming men. Just then, Lloyd jumped down and laughed.

"Are we fighting now!" Lloyd said. I looked through the corner of my eye. Cole slashed some rocks towards Lloyd. Lloyd quickly reacted and backflipped and landed in a ninja pose. He started
running towards Zane and sliding under his legs and flipping him over before Zane could even react.

After defeating one ninja, he started fighting solo. He ran towards Skylar and shot a purple energy ball at her. She dodged it, but not quick enough. Another energy ball aimed at her, making her fall to the ground.

"How weak." I heard him whisper. Cole started throwing large rocks but failed. In the end, it was just me and Lloyd. Nya and Jay were unable to fight back.

"Lloyd. Don't do this." I said as I stepped forward towards him.

"Do what? Kill you?" He said, smirking.  I walked even closer to him, and I took out my sword.

"You've gone too far, Lloyd." I said, panting. I aimed my sword to his neck.
"Let's get this over and done with." I said. Lloyd looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

He walked closer and pressed his skin in the knife. Blood trails down his neck.

"Do it, then, I dare you." He says bravely. He stares into my soul. "Do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 58 13
This is a lunar x Castror story. It basically just a wedding.
9.4K 317 43
This is book 2 of Lord Oni, my previous book. The ninja have healed from the events from the past until someone from the past re-enters their life ag...
223K 3.6K 30
18+α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€« α€…α€€α€¬α€Έα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€‘α€α€­α€‘α€€α€»α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€½α€„α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€•α€Όα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α α€™α€€α€Όα€­α€―α€€α€Ία€”α€Ύα€…α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€•α€«α€€α€™α€–α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€―α€–α€­α€―α€·α€™α€±α€α€Ήα€α€¬α€›α€•α€Ία€α€Άα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί
12.8K 345 12
Rui x gn! Reader Rui spent his time during school making a machine which allowed him to travel between multiple universes. Little did he know his cre...