friends? | hyunlix

By awhhyunjin

hyunjin and felix are best friends and probably one of the closest duo in stray kids. when felix sees videos... More

lovey dovey
lies
cooking
cuddles
jealous boy
photoshoot
rumors
friends
comfort
apologies
i love you

my world

5.5K 198 97
By awhhyunjin

third person pov:
felix started crying, being touched by hyunjin's words.

"baby? why are you crying," hyunjin was suddenly concerned and went over to hug the crying boy.

"you don't understand how grateful i am for you, hyunjin. i love you so much i can't even explain it. you have no idea how you've changed my life. I never thought it was possible to have this much love for someone and i never thought my heart could handle it. i know there are days when we argue and don't see eye to eye but what we have together is unique, it is a special bond which is special and unbreakable. i'm happier with you. i smile and laugh more and i don't have to pretend everything is okay with you. i can drop the facade and just feel and express everything genuinely. when i'm with you, i no longer feel hurt and alone and instead i feel safe and loved. you're so easy to talk to and to open up to and everything u say resonates with me like no other. you have shown me that there is one person who can love me for who i am in this world filled with apathy. i appreciate you so much for being here because with you i'm different, with you l'm happy. i know i'm not perfect but no one is, except for you. you're perfect in every way possible and i couldn't ask for anyone better. i love you so much you don't understand."

felix took in a breath after giving his boyfriend a long speech back. this time, hyunjin was shocked and started crying as well.

"why are you crying now, love?" felix laughs and hyunjin laughs in return.

"i appreciate you so much, felix."

felix smiles and looks at the boy, pushing his hair behind his ear to show his gorgeous face. "you even look pretty crying," he mutters as hyunjin smiles at him brightly.

"come here," felix says as he hugs hyunjin tightly, never wanting to let go in fear that he'll loose this special moment.

after a few minutes of just silently hugging, the two pulled apart and took each other's hands. they looked into each other's eyes and just smiled, forgetting about anything happening around them in this moment. the only thing that mattered was them right now.

"you're my whole world," hyunjin smiles at felix and his gaze softens, if it could soften any more.

felix laughs and takes hyunjin's face in his palm, leaning in to kiss him. when they connected their lips, their hearts fluttered, beating louder and louder by the second.

felix's lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against hyunjin's. he could feel the soft tickle of the younger's breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through felix's hair as the two breathed each other in.

warmth blossomed in felix's chest, sparks igniting as hyunjin leaned in close, their lips brushing together, tentatively, for the second time. the smell of hyunjin's cologne, of the soft, peachy scent of his conditioner, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in felix's stomach. but warmth consumed him as he leaned into the kiss, hyunjin's lips impossibly soft against his own.

they didn't care that they were in public, and in fact, no one was even around.

the parted for a slight second to breathe, still staying as close as ever. felix drew hyunjin toward himself again with his eyes, hyunjin inclined his face toward his and laid his mouth on felix's mouth. for a long time they held a soft and passionate kiss, just craving for each other's touch. the two might've had a confession and a kiss earlier that day but nothing could beat this. they have always been filled with so much love for each other, just waiting to spill it all out, and this, was the perfect moment for that. they let out their love with their words and this soft kiss.

they finally pulled apart. when they did, they looked at each other with stars in their eyes. both of then knew how much they loved each other but they had to express it more and more, never wanting the other to forget it.

"i want you to be my first and last everything. i don't think i've ever been in love with anyone as much as i have you and i've never had a moment as special as this. so please, lee felix, promise to stay with me forever?"

"i promise," felix held up his pinky. hyunjin smiled and held up his as well, interlocking their pinkies.

"forever," hyunjin says.

"forever," felix repeats.

AHHHH THATS THE END OMFG.. thank you for reading if you did 😭🙏 i'm sorry if this is bad it's only my second book but i trieddd FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME TIPS 😍 anyway i hope u liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 726 41
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 π’”π’–π’“π’‘π’“π’Šπ’”π’†!" "𝑯𝒂𝒔 π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 π’‡π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂 π’ˆπ’π’‚π’π’„π’†?" "𝑰 π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… π’”π’–π’“π’‘π’“π’Šπ’”π’† οΏ½...
124K 2.2K 17
hyunjin and felix are two of eight members of STRAY KIDS, a K-POP boy-group. every other member believes they are just friends, little do they know...
21.9K 611 24
Every relationship is made up of thousands of individual moments, each one a stepping stone on the path towards true love and happiness. This book is...
34.4K 1.1K 22
"Will I be stuck in this zone forever?" "Find out yourself" Hyunjin and Felix are best friends since they were born they do verything together but on...