KEVIN'S HEART

By -BARRYWRITES

Dealing with a heart condition already makes Kevin's life a struggle. Add almost failing 10th grade year whic... More

šŒšŽšŒš„šš“š’ šˆš’ ššŽš– šš€šŒš„šƒ šŠš„š•šˆšš’ š‡š„š€š‘š“
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ“
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
announcement

šŸšŸ•

4.2K 260 15
By -BARRYWRITES

After Kevin and I's time together we had took a nap together in each others arms. I woke up before Kevin and began immediately looking for my phone.

It had to be a little late and I just knew my parents were on my ass probably. They didn't play that shit with me at all and they even had my location so if I didn't respond after a while they would even pull up.

"Can you chill?" I heard Kevin mutter out of his sleep.

"My fault but I need to look for my phone. I haven't spoke to my parents in a while." I remove myself from his arms and sit up on my side of the bed.

Kevin reaches his hand over into his nightstand and picks up his phone, tossing it into my lap. I pick his phone up and look at the time. 6:37 p.m.

"Here use that and come back over here and lay down."

"How about calling my parents to let them know where I'm at?" I say while climbing over him to get off the bed and look for my phone.

"You can do both."

I turn the light on and pick up the shirt that Kevin was wearing earlier off of the floor and put it on. My phone happened to be under it and I picked it up.

I turned it on to see a couple of text messages from my dad and mom. I click on my mom's contact and decide to call her.

Instead of hearing my mom's voice, I hear my dad's. "Kiana you really pushing the button. You ain't tell nobody you was going somewhere after school."

I frown a little. "I'm sorry, dad. I had went over to Kevin's after school to hang out with him and his family."

"Mhm, you and this lil nigga."

"Damien stop talking to my daughter like that before we have a problem." I heard my mom in the background which caused me to chuckle.

"Sage, please. This my child."

I heard bickering in the background for a few more moments before I heard my mom's voice.

"Start making your way back home in a hour. Do you need money for a Uber or want me to come pick you up?"

"I'll get a Uber mom. I have the money."

"Okay, Sweetie. Be safe."

"You spoil her too much. She got there, she better find a way back. She think she grown going over that little boy house without asking." I heard my dad talking in the back.

I smacked my lips.

boyyyy I am grown

"Damien please leave my daughter alone. We'll talk to her about it when she gets home."

The phone hangs up before I could hear my dad's response.

"My mom and dad want me home in a hour." I tell Kevin and began looking for my clothes.

"Okay so come lay back down with me for another thirty minutes." He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him.

"Okay." I smile.

I made sure to get back up exactly thirty minutes later. I didn't feel like hearing my parents mouth anymore than I had to. And knowing my father he would keep dragging something on.

"Don't forget to text me when you get in the house." Kevin says as I stand in between his legs while he's seated on the bed.

I lean down and kiss him. "I won't."

He makes me so happy.

"Matter fact call me when you in the Uber." He grips my hips and kisses me again before I can give him a response.

"Okay." I chuckle.

"And I wanna take you on a date this weekend."

"You can."

"I know I can. I'm telling you."

I chuckle and he kissed me again. I pulled away so I could put my shoes on and finish getting myself together.

Kevin's phone went off and he picked it up. "Come on. Ya' Uber downstairs."

He got up off the bed and put some basketball shorts on along with a random shirt and slipped his crocs on.

I picked my tote bag up and waited for him before walking out of his room.

I could hear Kevin's family in the living room as we walked downstairs.

hopefully they're just getting in

"Hey, Mrs. and Mr. Cameron." I made sure to speak to them first once we got into the living room.

"Hey, Kiana." Mr. Cameron spoke up first with a small smile. "How you doing?"

Mrs. Cameron stayed silent and made her way into the kitchen. Kevin and I both looked at each other.

"I'll be back."

I nod and continue talking with Mr. Cameron and Kev's siblings. "I'm good. How are you? Hey Yuri and Sekani."

"Hey, Ki." They both said before putting there attention back onto the game.

"Shit, taking care of these bad ass kids as usual. We just got back from the market."

I internally let out a sigh of relief. They weren't here when I got here either so that's good.

"I'm not bad." Sekani sucked his teeth."

"Right. He must be talking about Kevin." Yuri added on.

"All y'all is matter fact. Be stressing me the fuck out."

Kevin came back into the kitchen with an annoyed look on his face. "I'm about to walk her outside to her Uber. I'll be back yall."

𐩃

"it was an accident." I say for the thousandth time. "It slipped my mind."

Maybe I was a lil too hype to see my man

"Mmhm." My mom and dad both muttered at the same time, keeping their eyes trained in the tv which played old reruns of House of Payne.

"Don't get to showing out, Kiana. We trust you. That's why we let you do so much. So don't break our trust." My dad lectured.

I kiss my teeth. "Okay, I won't."

"Okay."

I walk out of my parents room and back into mine. I was tired and Kevin laid down good dick which only added to my exhaustion.

I miss him.

I was already annoyed with the whole situation with Kevin and his mother. I don't even understand where this attitude from her came from.

When we first met everything seemed to be fine and she seemed like she liked me. Now it was weird looks and giving me the cold shoulder when I spoke.

I should get my mama to beat her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.5K 36
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
170K 6.1K 28
ŁŁŠŲµŁ„ ŲØŲ­ŲÆŁ‡ ŁˆŲ¹ŲµŲØŁŠŁ‡ Ł†Ų·Ł‚: Ų§Ł† Ł…Ų§Ų®Ų°ŁŠŲŖŁƒ ŁˆŲ±ŲØŁŠŲŖŁƒ Ł…Ų§ŁƒŁˆŁ† ŁˆŁ„ŲÆ Ł…Ų­Ł…ŲÆ Ų§Ł„ŁˆŲ¬ŲÆ ŲØŲØŲ±ŁˆŲÆ ŁˆŲ¹Ł†Ų§ŲÆ : Ų§Ł† Ł…Ų§Ų±ŁŲ¶ŲŖŁƒ Ł…Ų§ŁƒŁˆŁ† ŲØŁ†ŲŖ ŲŖŲ±ŁƒŁŠ !
20.7K 670 29
Ų±ŁˆŲ§ŁŠŁ‡ Ų§Ł…Ų§Ų±Ų§ŲŖŁŠŁ‡ ŲŖŲŖŁƒŁ„Ł… Ų¹Ł† Ł…Ų«Ų§ŁŠŁ„ ŁˆŲ­ŁŠŲÆŁ‡ Ų§Ł…Ł‡Ų§ ŁˆŲ§ŲØŁˆŁ‡Ų§ Ų§Ł„ŁŠ Ų¹Ų§Ł†ŲŖ Ł…Ł† Ų§Ł„Ł… Ų§Ł„Ų§Ł†ŁŲµŲ§Ł„ Ų§Ł„Ų§Ł… : Ł†ŁˆŲ±Ł‡ Ų§Ł„Ų§ŲØ : Ł…Ų­Ł…ŲÆ ŲŖŲ§Ų±ŁŠŲ® Ų§Ł„ŁƒŲŖŲ§ŲØŁ‡ : 19/3/2023 ŲŖŲ§Ų±ŁŠŲ® Ų§Ł„ŲŖŁ†Ų²ŁŠŁ„ : ..
82.5K 3.5K 80
ā¤ļø