PROFESSOR HUSBAND 18+

By btsfiction_writer

You are a student who learns in college and your husband Jeon Jungkook is your professor. You are a pervert/d... More

Introduction
Part 1 (SEASON 1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 🔞

Part 9

2.8K 72 5
By btsfiction_writer

next morning Jungkook got up and saw you sleeping. He pecked your cheek and said.

Jungkook:- innocent looking face but pervert inside.

He got up and decided to get freshened up and prepare breakfast since you are not able to walk (obviously)

after some time you woke up and saw Jungkook was not beside you. You were worried where he left you. Suddenly he entered in the room and saw you.

Jungkook:- you woke up. Great. go get freshened up and we'll have breakfast.

Yn:- how to walk though?

Jungkook carried you to the bathroom. (you are still naked)

Jungkook:- will you do it now?

Yn:- no i can't. HELP ME!!!

Jungkook:- aish fine, don't yell.

He helped you to get freshened up. he wrapped a towel around your body and picked you up taking you to the bedroom and made you sit.

Jungkook:- what would you like to wear?

Yn:- something oversized.

He took one of your oversized t-shirt and made you wear it. And the bottom, you are not wearing because its big enough that it is covered.

breakfast:-

while having breakfast you thought of something and asked him.

Yn:- kook did you use protection?

Jungkook:- No i didn't.

Yn:- what if I get pregnant?

Jungkook:- then we will raise our child.

Yn:- aww okay anyways from now on, you will call me baby and same goes for me.

Jungkook:- okay BABY.

Yn:- yahhh i feel so happy. Thank you for making me the happiest girl. I love you a lot.

Jungkook:- i love you too.

time skip:-

After 2 weeks you were really feeling off and you were throwing up continuously.

Jungkook:- are you alright?

Yn:- I'm not good. I feel weak. What if I am pregnant? I missed my periods as well.

Jungkook:- lets go to doctor for a check up.

At the doctor:-

Doctor:- congrats Mr and Mrs.Jeon. You are going to be parents.

You didn't believe at first. Both of you were very happy listening to this.

Doctor:- Mr kindly take care of your wife during these times. And whatever she craves for please fulfil it. I'll give you the medicines.

Jungkook nodded and went back home.

Time skip:- (4 years later)

Your daughter, liz, is soon going to turn 5.

Jungkook:- what do you want for your birthday?

Liz:- anything you both wish to give me.

Yn:- how about you tell us? We will fulfil it no matter what.

Liz:- hmm okay I want a brother.

You were in shock whereas Jungkook smirked.

Yn:- NOOOOOO!!!! ASK FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

Liz:- but mom you said you will fulfil it no matter what.

Jungkook:- don't worry babe. I'll get you a baby brother soon. You just need to go to your grandparents house tonight. And then wait for 9 months.

Liz:- I'm ready to go. Thanks dad.

Jungkook:- welcome.

Liz left and went to her bedroom. Jungkook looked at your smirking.

Jungkook:- be ready for tonight.

Yn:- NOOOOOOOO

words used in this story:- 494.

This is officialy completed if you liked it please vote and comment. I know this one the ending is a bit bad but I couldn't think of anything to write so yeah.

this is also the story which have 1000+ views and I'm so happy about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 668 35
" Look you're just my responsibility and you're not my type " " But I'm your wife " " Only in paper " A chubby girl marry with a idol Jeon Jungkook w...
22.7K 633 16
𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 ❤️ Taehyung: what did you say you are not attractive , tonight I'll show you how attractive beautiful you...
11.7K 498 13
why he is like this , why He is so strange My love is like a drug to him , but I am scared ,he can distroyd his life for this drug
8.7K 1.5K 109
Kesha Ravi Raymond is an independent and struggling girl about to enter college but there are obstacles and when she gets in... she meets a much wors...