|| South park || Y/N story ||...

By Voxtech

[COMPLETED] You have to stay in South Park because your mother had won custody over you. (THESE ARE 10 YEAR... More

Movin in
On the road again!
School stinks. .!(i disagree🤓)
lunch
School again😡😡
lunch again💅
class
the dream the continual
the weekend part 1
the weekend part 2
and thats the end!
WAIT!

Dream

47 2 0
By Voxtech

(Angst if you could call it that ig)

I soon head home, opening the door with my key. "Honey I was worried sick! You weren't replying! " I stare at her. "Mum, I was a at a restaurant, do you think I'm gonna reply quickly? I was eating! " I had a good point "Well at least you home, I have some dinner in the fridge if you want it. "

"Nah I ate a lot of food today. " she rushed upstairs, taking a quick shower. Afterwards I then got on my bed scrolling on Netflix for the show Stan and Kyle had recommended what was it. . Timmy and pheral? No no no. Ah yes! Terrence and Phillip, the two candians.

I then start watching, no peep from me. I was completely entertained, though I was just dead silent.

After awhile I had passed out cold, tv still on and everything!

(The dream)

I sit on my bed, though my head was in a awful pain. I was sweating a ton too, I then got up and went outside. The cold air made my entire body shiver. My skin becoming chicken like, just how my mum would say. When your cold or stared you get chicken skin.

I knew what she ment, though I sat down on the cold flakey grass. South Park was really cold, so walking outside without any heavy clothing was a sin. The cold made my body numb. It hurt. Though I still could look around. I just did random things.

I waited till I saw a figure, was it my mum? No, the body was more masculine. But couldn't be and of the boys from school, they were short. Who was this man? Now the throught ran through my head. He sat down "lovely day isn't it? " why was he starting conversation?

The only grown man I had knew left my life. My dad, after these 2 days I had totally forgot him. All I remember was that one night, he had drunken too much, and my mum suffered. All I could hear were they yelling, screaming. Untill every noice cut off.

He got up "well I'll see you later. . " she then disappeared. Who was that man?

Though I remember completely about everything, it seemed the most that I've forgotten in my life is my dad. . He had never done anything with me. He always was absent. So it was normal for me to forget him, though his voice. I could never forget it. I try to get up but my body consists to stay on the ground.

I look at the beautiful lights of all the buildings, they look like lanterns. Or stars lighting up the sky, so beautiful.

Before I continue to admire the sights I hear a faint yell. Sounded like my mom.

(End of dream btw)

I open my eyes to see my mum trying to wake me up "what? " she stares at me like I'm stupid "you missed the bus! " she tells as I Comprehend what she had said. Tick! "OH-OH NO" I rush out of bed getting up and changing. My mum had already left after I had realized what she said.

I then rushed down stairs and microwaved the leftover dinner and rushed out the door. "Bye mum! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
224K 12.9K 109
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
446K 37.5K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)