Forced to attack [Quick trave...

By Little_Spade

Title:逼受成攻[快穿] Author: 心痛怎么治 Lu Xiaogong just wanted to suffer, but he was always mistaken for a strong attac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 Finale

Chapter 7

2.5K 63 2
By Little_Spade

Chapter 7 Overbearing CEO Pretty Assistant

Lu Xiaogong didn't know anything about the system's idea, he was very interested in the weak subject cultivation system that the system said.

"System, listen to your tone, why do I feel that you are very familiar with the weak subject nurturing system?" "

Yes, host, you have sharp eyesight, and I really have a good relationship with the weak subject nurturing system."

The system grinds secretly Grinding his teeth, he thought in his heart how to teach his face-controlling and half-hearted host a lesson, let him remember the lesson, and just stick to his own system to do tasks honestly in the future, don't worry about other systems.

"However, the weak subject cultivation system is relatively useless. It binds several hosts, and in the end the hosts all become gongs."

In order to dissuade their own hosts, the system did not hesitate to exaggerate and discredit their little friends.

Hearing the system's words, Lu Xiaogong was stunned.

"Why? Isn't it a weak subject cultivation system?"

Could it be that he heard it wrong? For a moment, Lu Xiaogong wondered if there was something wrong with his ears.

"It's called a weak subject cultivation system, but it has the ability to develop all of its hosts into attacks without exception."

Speaking of this, the strategy system is also disgusted, of course, this disgust is not aimed at It is the host of his own family, but it is facing the weak subject cultivation system in its mouth.

The system also couldn't figure out why its little partner was bound to such a hard bone, no matter how threatened or lured, he just refused to do the task.

I would rather die than bend.

It's not that its little partner hasn't played tricks in secret, but this trick...

not only didn't let it complete the task, but instead turned its host into an attack?

In this regard, the strategy system really didn't know whether to lament its little friend's bad luck, or despise it for its lack of brains.

After Lu Xiaogong heard the words of the system, he instantly lost interest in this so-called weak subject cultivation system. After all, he didn't want to do any kind of attack, he just wanted to be a subject that he could enjoy lying on the bed without exerting himself.

Doing the attack by yourself, and doing your own work on the bed, thinking about that scene, it is really too hard, Lu Xiaogong is 10,000 unhappy.

How nice to find a handsome guy with a great body, good looks, and good physical strength to be an old attacker, and take them out to enjoy the envious eyes of others!

Perhaps thinking of that scene, Lu Xiaogong smirked unconsciously.

If an ordinary-looking person giggled on the street, he would definitely be disgusted by passers-by, but who made Lu Xiaogong look good?

This smirk not only did not damage his appearance, but made people feel very warm. Almost all the pedestrians on the street were attracted by him.

Including a certain CEO who just got off work, sat in the car, and accidentally looked out the window.

Maybe it was someone else's gaze that made Lu Xiaogong feel sharp, and then he remembered the occasion he was in. He quickly put away his smirk and pretended to be serious.

He didn't even notice a slow-moving luxury car passing by him, let alone a pair of deep eyes staring at him for a long while inside the car, the depths of his eyes were full of emotions that others couldn't understand , until Lu Xiaogong's figure slowly disappeared in front of his eyes, he looked away and looked at the documents on his knees. Lu Xiaogong didn't know anything about all this, and now he is more concerned about another issue, "According to what you said, the mission of the system of weak subjects has not been completed, so is your headquarters concerned about its host?" Didn't take any punitive measures?" Lu Xiaogong asked this question, of course, not because of the host of the so-called vulnerable cultivation system, he was just worried, if he couldn't complete the task, would there be something he couldn't accept The punishment falls on himself. It's also his fault that he crossed the system without hesitation at the time without asking clearly, and he didn't know if it was too late to think about this issue now.

As soon as the system heard Lu Xiaogong's words, he knew what he was worried about.

This question itself is not difficult to answer, but because it just told a little white lie in order to

discredit the little friend.

What kind of reason should it find to fool the host and prevent him from finding out that he lied to him?

After racking their brains, the system decided to avoid serious problems.

After all, the host looks so stupid, so he probably wouldn't notice such a trivial matter... right?

"Host, please rest assured. Our system headquarters is very humane. Even if the system host fails to complete the task, he will not be obliterated or physically punished. He will only be deducted points. Just like the host, in your human society, employees work for the company. , If you don't complete the task, your salary will be deducted."

"Is that so?"

"It's just like this, host, the system never lies." White lies shouldn't count as... lying, right?

Lu Xiaogong held one hand, and kept touching his chin with the other hand. The system's words made him relax most of his mind, but he still had other problems.

"So the system, how did this point come from?"

This is the key point.

The system doesn't dislike the host's many questions, but patiently answers them one by one, "The points are earned by the host from doing tasks. As long as the host completes the task and successfully captures the target character, then he will get some points as a reward. Of course, there is another way to earn points, that is to collect Tiancaidibao and sell them in the system mall, but Tiancaidibao is something that cannot be found, so the most important thing for the host at present is to do tasks, please do not Think about other unrealistic things."

"Then according to what you said, if you don't complete the task, you won't get points, and the treasures of heaven and earth are hard to come by, so how does the host of the weak subject cultivation system solve this problem?" , and, where did the previous hosts go?"

"..."

It never occurred to the host to ask this question, and the brain, which has always been running very fast, was stunned for a moment.

After reacting, it quickly asked its little friend for help, no matter what, it must not let the host find out that it had lied to him.

"System? System?"

After not hearing the system's answer for a long time, Lu Xiaogong called a few times in doubt in his heart.

But he didn't think too much, thinking that the system was going to help him solve the problem.

"Host, I'm here."

"What are you doing? You didn't respond." "I'm

very sorry, host, I was distracted for a while. What did you just say?"

The system pretended that it didn't hear its own host. Question, after all, its little partner hasn't responded to it yet, and it doesn't know how to deal with its own host for a while, so it can only delay as much as possible.

I hope that my friends can reply to it as soon as possible, it can't bear it anymore!

"I said just now," Lu Xiaogong repeated what he had just said, "the host of the weak subject cultivation system you mentioned has not completed the task, and the treasures of heaven and earth are hard to come by, so he is Where did the point deduction come from, and how many hosts did you say that the weakly affected cultivation system had, so where did the previous hosts fail to complete the task?" "Well,

this..." What should I do? , if the host knows that it lied to him, maybe he won't trust it in the future, right?

The system is distraught.

Just when the system was impatient, its little partner finally replied to its message.

The system's eyes lit up, and it quickly opened the message. After a few seconds, Lu Xiaogong's question was answered.

"It's like this, host, because the host of the weakly affected system has never completed the task, so the Lord God gave it a favor, and specially arranged a branch line for it to do good deeds every day. If you do a good deed every day, you will get a point." Said At this point, the strategy system is also full of envy and hatred.

Of course, it's not just the strategy system that envies and hates. I don't know how many other system hosts are envious of this daily task that can earn points. Their eyes are almost red.

The host of the weak cultivation system can be regarded as rich in wealth among many system hosts.

The envy of the strategy system, unfortunately, this kind of thing envy can't be envied, after all, no one is the idiot who has the foolish blessings of the weak-affected cultivation system.

wrong! It's a stupid system!

Besides, the points belong to its host, and it has nothing to do with it!

Thinking about it this way, the strategy system immediately felt balanced.

Hmph, as long as its host completes the task, it will have points, which is much better than that little fool.

"As for the hosts whose missions failed before, all their memories have been erased and returned to their original worlds." The

reason of my friend is too clever, it said so, the host can no longer perceive anything Bar?

But it still has to go to the idiot in the weak subject cultivation system to check his confession, otherwise, if the truth is revealed in the future, it may not be able to eat and walk away!

"Is that so?"

"Yes, host."

The system is a little guilty. In fact, it doesn't know how those hosts who failed in the task will be dealt with by the headquarters. Really.

Lu Xiaogong didn't hear the system's guilty conscience. After knowing that even if he didn't complete the task, his life would not be in danger, he was completely relieved.

As long as life safety is not involved, other things are no big deal.

But if it comes to the safety of his life, he really doesn't know whether to choose the handsome old Gong or choose to save his own life first.

If the task fails, at worst, he will be exiled back to the original world.

However, Lu Xiaogong still hoped that his mission would be successful, after all, he was facing a target with a handsome face, a superb figure, and an imposing manner. To be honest, Lu Xiaogong is not willing to give up!

After all, he gave up the old Gong with such a good appearance, can he find someone with the same qualifications in the future?

Certainly not found in the real world.

"System, you told me not to rush to attack the male lead, but to get familiar with the world first. Now that I'm familiar with the world, when can we start the mission? I can't wait!" Lu Xiaogong looked

at Full of eagerness to try, his dear future old Gong, open your arms and welcome him!

The author has something to say: For the baby's sake, can I have some nutrient solution, dear readers! Thank you to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

8 bottles of deviation; 2 bottles of worry-free life;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.1K 23
♥ 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 ဒီ fic လေးကတော့ system အမျိုးအစားလေးပါ normalအတွဲလဲပါမယ် blအတြဲလဲပါမွာပါ😚 အများကြီးကြမ်းမှာဖြစ်လို့ warnning..ဒီဖက်ကမ္ဘာမှ fuj...
433K 40.1K 46
HE ပါ SE ထင္ရင္ လိုက္ရိုက္မာ😘 HE ပါ SE ထင်ရင် လိုက်ရိုက်မာ😘
1.4M 109K 81
Unicode and Zawgyi Starting - 5.5.2021 Ending -29.5.2021 တစ္စံုတစ္ရာ တိုက္ဆိုင္သြားရင္စားေရးသူရဲ့ အမွားပါ။ မေက်နပ္တာမ်ား႐ွိလာရင္စာေရးသူကို တိုက္႐ိုက္...
108K 3.9K 137
**Story not mine, for offline reading purposes only.** PLEASE DON'T VOTE, JUST READ ONLY. Thanks. #completed Entering the interstellar era, Su Tan w...