Start a cafeteria window (Gou...

By pinqu_

开局一个食堂窗口[美食] 作者:苏香兰色 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 82

Chapter 61 - 70

349 7 18
By pinqu_

ଓChapter 61

    ◎Kung Pao Chicken◎

    Hearing that her words meant more than giving away today, Lin Chuchi's eyes were full of helplessness.

    Seeing that Feng Yuyu refused to take the chicken back and refused to give money, Lin Chuchi could only grab him when he finished speaking and was about to run away.

    "Qiqi, just take it, my ingredients are enough, and it would be a waste to take them back!"

    Feng Yuyu didn't expect her to be so strong, and she couldn't break free when she held her arm. She threw herself and hoped that she would let go.

    "Got it, take out your notebook and pen and I'll use it." Lin Chuchi let her go after finishing speaking.

    There was doubt in Feng Yuyu's eyes, but when she heard that she wanted to use it, she immediately took out the small notebook and pen she carried with her from her pocket.

    She reached out to take it, and immediately opened the book and began to write seriously on it.

    So many white striped chickens cannot be wasted. Since the things are not lost, and the money cannot be given out, Lin Chuchi can only find a way to let her make some fried chicken better, and it is not a waste of her "tuition fee".

    Of course, it wasn't that Lin Chuchi was hiding something yesterday, she had already taught her personally, and Feng Yuyu couldn't help it if she couldn't learn it.

    Talent in cooking is not the most important thing, but it can't be that there is no aura in this aspect. Since conventional teaching can't teach her, Lin Chuchi can only use rigid methods.

    The so-called death method is to set all the processes of frying chicken in detail, such as the proportion of marinade, how many grams of each, the same is true for coating, and the oil temperature and time of frying chicken are all written in specific numbers. .

    In fact, many fried chicken shops out there follow this method when they train their clerks. Not to mention how delicious they are, at least it is no problem to open a shop and do business.

    When Lin Chuchi finished writing and returned the notebook to her, Feng Yuyu's eyes lit up instantly.

    "Qiqi, you are so kind!" She held the small book and stretched out her arms excitedly to hug him, so moved that she almost wanted to cry.

    Seeing that she was emotional like a child, Lin Chuchi stretched out his hand to pat her to comfort her and said, "Let's go, I'll accompany you to try it out."

    Everyone has a dream, and her dream has been fulfilled before time travel, but it's not true. Mind lending a helping hand to someone else's dream.

    "No, Qiqi, you wrote it down so clearly. If I follow this step by step, I can't do it well, but I'm just a fool!" Feng Yuyu was told by her mother yesterday, and realized that she was too familiar with her

    behavior It will cause trouble to people. I didn't want to disturb her after giving the gift today, but I didn't expect to trouble her to worry about myself.

    However, she was a little excited holding the little notebook full of fried chicken knowledge points in her hand, and ran upstairs with the little notebook after speaking.

    Seeing that she wanted to try it herself, Lin Chuchi didn't catch up with her, and looked back at the pile of white chickens.

    "Hey, what are we going to do with so many chickens?" Mother Lin asked.

    "Let's make it while it's fresh."

    Feng Yuyu's chicken farm is of really good quality, and it's better to cook it while it's fresh than to freeze it again.

    Thinking of the students shouting for Kung Pao Chicken yesterday, Lin Chuchi felt that they could satisfy them today.

    Peanuts are indispensable for Kung Pao Chicken. Taking advantage of the early time, Father Lin went out to buy some peanuts and green onions for Kung Pao Chicken.

    Kung Pao chicken is delicious when made with chicken thighs. When Lin's father went out, Lin Chuchi began to split the whole chicken.

    I saw her holding a bone chopping knife, and in less than a minute, she cut out the drumsticks of a white striped chicken separately. By the way, she deboned the drumsticks and cut them into small pieces, and cut the remaining parts directly with the bones.

    When she finished cutting, she saw boneless chicken legs in one big basin, chicken nuggets with bones in another big basin, and chicken leg bones that had been picked out in another big basin.

    Of course, the chicken leg meat is used to make Kung Pao Chicken. She prepares the chicken nuggets to be braised in soy sauce, and the chicken leg bones can't be wasted, so they can be kept for soup.

    Lin's mother was going to help her with the chicken, but seeing how neat her movements were, she simply went to wash other ingredients.

    "Wow!"

    No matter what time it is, students like to take a look at window No. 7 when they go to the cafeteria. Seeing her chopping up the whole chicken with a few clicks of the knife, they couldn't help but whisper.

    "It's so fast, I don't think it took even a minute to cut this chicken!"

    "It doesn't feel like a minute..."

    There was that curious student who simply turned on the timer on his mobile phone and counted. I found that there was really not a minute, only more than fifty seconds.

    "Oh my god, it took me less than 50 seconds to go downstairs, and Qiqi can already chop up a chicken with this effort! And I still have the time to pick out the bones!" "It took me more than 50 seconds to take off my pants!

    " !"

    "Just give an example, what the public said about taking off your pants." "

    Damn! It's obviously your own thoughts that don't take off your pants when you sleep or take off your pants when you take a bath?" "

    Today I understand what Paodingjie is. Awesome!"

    Of course, after someone lamented Lin Chuchi's knife skills, they immediately reacted: "Qiqi, what new dish are you going to make today?

    " A kung pao chicken with braised chicken nuggets." While speaking, Lin Chuchi chopped another chicken without stopping.

    She moves with ease. If someone keeps watching with a stopwatch, they will find that more than fifty seconds is not her limit, and her chopping speed is getting faster and faster.

    She didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but the students outside saw her holding the knife, and they were a little worried for her, so they didn't dare to talk to her in the future.

    But not daring to talk to her anymore doesn't affect their happiness: "It's great, I like Kung Pao Chicken the most!" "

    I like it too, and speaking of it, I haven't eaten this dish for a long time."

    "Qiqi's Kung Pao Chicken must be delicious!"

    "Woo, I have a class at 9:30, and I don't know if I'm in a hurry when the class is over..." It's

    usually a little better, but every time seven There are a lot of people queuing up when new dishes are released at window No. 1, which is worrying to think about.

    A student next to him comforted him casually: "The class at 9:30 should be in time, so hurry up after class."

    Knowing that Lin Chuchi is going to cook a new dish today, it is Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets, many of them have no class in the morning Students stay in the cafeteria after breakfast and are not going to leave.

    It took a lot of time for Lin Chuchi to process so many white-striped chickens quickly. After cutting the chickens, she put the chicken pieces aside first, and began to marinate the drumsticks for Kung Pao Chicken.

    Father Lin had already bought something and came back, so she put the marinated chicken drumsticks aside for later use, and started to fry the peanuts.

    Pour the peanuts into the pan with low heat and less oil and stir-fry. The unique aroma of fried peanuts will soon come out of the kitchen.

    Peanuts are a very fragrant ingredient. Kung Pao Chicken has not been seen yet, and the students are a little bit greedy just by smelling the aroma of fried peanuts.

    "Suddenly I really want to eat fried peanuts..."

    "I want to eat it too, Qiqi's fried peanuts are delicious."

    If they were in their own home, they could sneak into the kitchen to eat some, but now they can only think about it.

    When the peanuts were fried and put aside for later use, Lin Chuchi diced the green onions.

    It is most suitable to marinate the chicken thigh for about 15 minutes, too short or too long is not good. After calculating that it was almost enough time, she began to put the two vitex peppers prepared in advance into the pot and stir-fry over low heat.

    The taste of Kung Pao Chicken is spicy and lychee type, so if you want to taste it, you have to stir the aroma of chili.

    Many restaurants outside make Kung Pao Chicken with cucumbers and carrots. Lin Chuchi does not use these two ingredients. Apart from the drumsticks, the Kung Pao Chicken she makes only includes peanuts and green onions.

    "It smells so good..."

    When the aroma of Kung Pao Chicken began to waft out, the students all subconsciously closed their eyes and were intoxicated by it.

    This dish needs a high fire, so it is quite quick to make. After collecting the gravy, put the dish directly out of the pot. The Kung Pao Chicken that is evenly coated with gravy looks very good.

    The students who have long been greedy for the aroma saw the dishes coming out of the pot, rushed to swipe their cards and said, "I want a Kung Pao Chicken Bowl!"

    When they rushed to buy Kung Pao Chicken Bowl with rice outside the No. 7 window, Upstairs, Feng Yuyu is also busy.

    When she got the fried chicken method written by Lin Chuchi, she immediately found a thermometer to measure the oil temperature and a small electronic scale for weighing things.

    What Lin Chuchi wrote to her was already a fool's tutorial, and she followed it. As long as there were no mistakes, the fried chicken she made would be fine.

    Feng Yuyu went back to her window and tried it for a while, and the fried chicken she made was indeed much better than yesterday.

    This method is a bit rigid for Lin Chuchi, and the taste of the fried chicken produced will not have much room for improvement, but it is just right for Feng Yuyu.

    In addition to the breading, it may take more practice to grasp the measure. Now the turnover rate of her fried chicken has been greatly reduced, and maybe only one or two out of ten will not be so good.

    Of course, with this method of death, it is impossible for her to make fried chicken like Lin Chuchi. After all, the oil temperature is not constant. Even if there is a thermometer, she still needs to control it by herself. There is also the fried chicken time. She fished it out If you delay for a while, you will exceed it.

    But for the students who heard that she learned how to make fried chicken with Lin Chuchi yesterday, and came here to eat today, they felt pretty good after trying it.

    "As expected, it was taught by Qi Qi. This fried chicken tastes better than the ones I bought outside."

    Anyway, Lin Chuchi gave the marinade recipe and production method, and Feng Yuyu has a serious personality. According to the requirements, it is no problem to be recognized.

    The marinade is good, the ingredients are fresh, and the freshly fried fried chicken tastes delicious and crispy. The students who bought the fried chicken tasted quite delicious.

    However, some students who ate Qiqi brand fried chicken yesterday felt that the fried chicken was not as good as hers, but they didn't speak out directly to offend others.

    Seeing that the students said it was delicious, Feng Yuyu had a happy smile on her face.

    At this moment, someone suddenly received a message from a friend that Lin Chuchi was cooking Kung Pao Chicken, and immediately ran downstairs with the unfinished fried chicken.

    Window No. 9 Fried Chicken can only be said to have reached the level of opening a store. The taste and freshness of ingredients can beat many fried chicken restaurants, but it has not yet reached the level that can crush all fried chicken restaurants.

    In comparison, it was obvious that Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship was more attractive to the students. When they learned that she made new rice bowls today, they all ran downstairs.

    Seeing this, Feng Yuyu didn't feel anything wrong. After all, she had been recognized by many students since morning, and it was too late to be happy now.

    Kung Pao Chicken?

    Thinking of Lin Chuchi cooking Kung Pao Chicken, Feng Yuyu felt a little greedy, so she simply turned off the fire and put her bag on her back and went downstairs.

    So when the students who went down from the second floor lined up at window No. 7, they turned around and saw her coming.     " Boss

    , don't you sell fried chicken?

    "

They chatted.

    After the last semester, the students are now fans of Lin Chuchi. Although Feng Yuyu has only known her for two days, he has long been conquered by her personality charm, and now he is also Lin Chuchi.

    When the two sides got together, just praising Lin Chuchi was a lot of talk.

    Probably because she has a cheerful personality and is not the kind of glass-hearted person. A student who bought fried chicken from her before gave her some advice: "I think you can coat it with flour thinner. If it is thicker, it tastes better. It’s fragrant, but it’s also easy

    to be greasy..." "I really don't know how to coat the powder very well. I'll practice it when I go back after eating."

    During the chat, Feng Yuyu finally got to the front of the line, and immediately put on a smile: "Qiqi, the kung pao chicken you made is delicious!"

    Lin Chuchi just brought the braised chicken nuggets out of the pot, and when she heard her voice, she brought them over in person.

    "Why did you come down?"

    "I'll come over to have a meal first."

    Lin Chuchi nodded, and raised her hand to block when she was about to swipe her card: "No, what do you want to eat?" "

    Half Kung Pao Chicken can be ordered Half braised chicken nuggets? After Feng Yuyu finished speaking, she quickly swiped the card while she was cooking for herself. After swiping the card, she quickly ran away with the meal. There are already many students in the cafeteria who have already packed the meal and are

    waiting Eat, their bowls are basically Kung Pao Chicken.

    The Kung Pao Chicken with pepper and chili tastes numb, spicy, fresh, fragrant, and crispy. The diced chicken is smooth and tender, and the peanuts are crispy and delicious. Special dinner.

    " I didn't expect to eat such authentic Kung Pao Chicken at school, it's really delicious! "

    It's a bit different from what I ate outside before, but it's really delicious. The chicken is so tender and flavorful, and the peanuts are so fragrant!" "

    The taste of Kung Pao Chicken is very layered. The reason why it is said to be spicy and lychee is because it tastes salty, sweet, sour and salty, a bit like lychee. "I was hungry when Qiqi fried peanuts just

    now , now eating it is really fragrant and crispy, as delicious as I thought. "

    "I used to dislike scallions in vegetables, but today I suddenly discovered that scallions are delicious too!" "

    The diced scallions are mixed between the chicken and the peanuts to enhance the aroma and color of this dish.

    "If it weren't for the spicy pepper, I would even bite the pepper twice. "

    The Kung Pao Chicken was so delicious that the students didn't want to waste any of it, and when they finally picked out the chili, they even sucked it in their mouths first.

    The sweet and sour Kung Pao Chicken tasted particularly good with rice. Hearing the compliments from the students around her, Feng Yuyu had already eaten several big mouthfuls of rice with the dish.

    Delicious!

    While eating the delicious Kung Pao Chicken, Feng Yuyu suddenly thought that compared to her Kung Pao Chicken, it would be a waste to use her own chicken to make fried chicken.

    Not only is the Kung Pao Chicken delicious, but the braised chicken nuggets with onions are also delicious.

    Feng Yuyu picked up a piece of chicken wing and put it in his mouth, he felt it was tender, fresh and tasty. The braised chicken nuggets were stewed properly, and the bones of the chicken wings could be gnawed off. She stuffed the whole thing into her mouth, and finally spit out all the broken bones.

    The chicken wings are tender and delicious, but the most rare thing is that the chicken breast meat is also delicious, not bad at all.

    "What kind of fairy braised chicken nuggets are these!"

    Feng Yuyu couldn't help sighing, she just felt that the braised chicken nuggets were fresh, salty and delicious, and the taste of the braised chicken nuggets touched her heart.

    The chicken skin is tender and smooth, and the chicken is delicious. Even the chicken breast is tasteless, and the onion inside is even more crispy and delicious. She can't stop eating it.

    The students queuing up in the front all eat Kung Pao Chicken, while the students in the back get Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets in half, and of course there are also both.

    At the end of lunch, all the students who came out of the cafeteria had satisfied expressions on their faces, obviously eating very happily at noon.

    "Kung Pao Chicken is absolutely amazing. I've never eaten such delicious Kung Pao Chicken. I want to eat it at night." "The

    braised chicken nuggets are also delicious, especially the soup, which is delicious with bibimbap. "

    Lunch has just been finished, and they are already thinking about dinner.

    After a busy noon, Lin Chuchi thought about going upstairs.

    "Qiqi!"

    Feng Yuyu was very happy to see her, and immediately picked up the freshly made fried chicken and asked her to taste it.

    Lin Chuchi took it and tasted it. How should I put it, I can still pick out a lot of faults, but compared with what she did yesterday, it has improved a lot.

    "That's right." She gave some words of encouragement before re-pointing out the points that need attention.

    It took me a long time to chop the chicken alone in the morning, and it was still a bit exhausting. Lin Chuchi looked at her for a while and then left to go to rest.

    Feng Yuyu didn't keep her either, but took out a small notebook and carefully recorded the precautions she just mentioned.

    In the early spring, the willow trees have begun to sprout new shoots. Lin Chuchi felt relaxed as he walked on the path by the lake.

    The swans at school who had been hiding from her when they saw her didn't know if they didn't pay attention today. They flapped their wings and came towards her in the middle of the road.

    Lin Chuchi looked at it indifferently, and when it was close to him, he stretched out his hand to hold its neck, and directly helped it change its direction.

    The swan that was forced to turn its head raised its head and screamed, flapping its wings and slipping away into the distance.

    The students nearby thought it was funny, and at the same time they understood why the swans in the school avoided her when they saw her.

    "Qiqi, when will you cook a big goose stew in an iron pot!"

    Lin Chuchi couldn't help laughing when he heard this, and didn't say anything or say no.

    afternoon.

    For Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets, the window No. 7 was already overcrowded before the meal time.

    "Have you heard that there seems to be a film crew who wants to borrow our school to shoot TV."

    "Really?"

    "I don't know, I heard what others said."

    When the two girls were queuing up and chatting, someone suddenly interrupted behind them : "I've heard that too, and it seems to be true."

    "Do you know who the hero and

    heroine are?"

    "It's going to be borrowed from our school. It must be a school drama. Speaking of which, I haven't seen the filming scene. If it's true, then I can learn a lot." "Maybe I can be

    a group performer..."

    If they are not sure about things, they just chat nonsense, and when they are in front of the window, their attention will return to eating.

    "I want a braised chicken nugget topped with rice, Auntie, please give me more soup!"

    Lin's mother was still easy to talk, and she really ordered more soup after hearing this.

    "Thank you, Auntie!"

    The braised chicken nuggets are not only smooth and tender, but also the soup is so fresh. Mixing the rice with the soup makes it delicious even without vegetables.

    I didn't have time to make it at noon. Before dinner, Lin Chuchi made use of the chicken leg bones picked out in the morning and cooked a big bucket of soup.

    The girl had already filled a bowl of soup when she finished cooking, and she couldn't wait to eat it when she sat down.

    "I feel so happy!"

    Living in this world means eating and drinking. It is really pleasant to eat a delicious rice bowl and drink a sip of bone broth that can freshen your eyebrows.

    "Auntie, I want half a bowl of rice, and then two servings of Kung Pao Chicken."

    There are students who don't have a big appetite but love Kung Pao Chicken.

    After getting the rice, she directly mixed the rice with Kung Pao Chicken, and the rice was evenly dyed with cornstarch, making it even more delicious.

    "People serve Kung Pao Chicken with rice, but you are Kung Pao Chicken with rice." A friend joked when she saw how she was eating.

    The peanuts that have been fried in advance are added just before the dish is out of the pan, so it tastes particularly crispy.

    Crispy peanuts and tender chicken served with fragrant rice are simply delicious. The student who was teased by his friends to cover Kung Pao chicken with rice also gave up his chopsticks, and just took one bite after another with the spoon, feeling that he had never eaten such a delicious meal.

    Until the end of the dinner, there was still a smell in the cafeteria that had not completely dissipated.

    When Lin Chuchi left the cafeteria, she met Feng Yuyu again. Feeling that she seemed to have something to say to him, she handed the canvas bag containing the cat food to Mother Lin.

    When Father Lin and Mother Lin went to feed the cats, they slowly lagged behind.

    "What's the matter? It's fried chicken, what else do you not understand?" Lin Chuchi asked proactively.

    Feng Yuyu shook her head slightly and said gratefully: "No, I just want to thank you."

    The fried chicken she made today has been approved by the students. Compared with yesterday, the business is much better.

    "You've already thanked her many times, so you don't need to be so polite."

    Hearing her gentle tone, Feng Yuyu suddenly felt the desire to tell.

    "Actually, making fried chicken is not entirely my dream..."

    She had a lot of things in her heart, and she didn't know who to tell, and she didn't know why. She had only known Lin Chuchi for two days, but she suddenly felt like falling in love. stated ideas.

    Feng Yuyu actually had an older brother who was seven years older than her, but when she was eight years old, she lost him forever.

    The adults always felt that the child didn't understand anything, and they coaxed her to say that her brother had gone to a far away place, but Feng Yuyu actually knew that her brother would never come back just like her grandma.

    When Feng Yuyu was a child, the family farm was not that big, and the business was not as good as it is now. At that time, her teenage brother saw how hard his parents were working, so he told his sister that he would open a fried chicken shop that was particularly delicious, so that they would not have to find a way to sell their chicken.

    At that time, fried chicken shops were not as popular as they are now. Teenagers may have naive ideas, but it is still feasible. Unfortunately, such a filial boy who loved his parents and his sister died early due to illness.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2023-03-09 17:20:06~2023-03-10 17:33:25~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Wujiu 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 45 bottles of Fufeng; 10 bottles of Little Rabbit; 5 bottles of Baitu;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 62

    ◎ delicious! ◎

    Actually, as Feng’s farm has grown bigger and bigger over the years, now there is no need to worry about sales channels. At the same time, in this era when there are all kinds of fried chicken shops in the streets and alleys, it is not a particularly good choice to sell fried chicken.

    But for Feng Yuyu, this was her brother's dream, and it was only a dream that she told her alone. At the beginning, she even agreed with her brother that he would be the boss, and she would help make fried chicken in the store.

    Even if my brother joked that she was at the level of playing games, I am afraid that the fried chicken has not been made, so I have to eat enough first.

    Feng Yuyu thought that she was still young at that time, and her brother just joked casually, who knows that she really has no talent in this area when she grows up, so he almost let him know.

    In a way, her behavior of bringing her family's dreams forward reminded Lin Chuchi a bit of herself.

    No matter what kind of world she lived in before crossing, for Lin Chuchi, the memories in her mind are not fake. She was really interested in cooking when she was a child, but she wanted to win the World Food Competition because she knew it was the biggest regret in her grandfather's heart.

    After her grandfather passed away, she took his share of the dream and successfully became the champion of the World Food Competition, which is considered to have fulfilled her wish. Looking at Feng Yuyu now, she can understand the other party's mood.     Sending a white-haired person to a black-haired person is an eternal pain in the heart of the parents, so sometimes the family members don’t understand that she will not inherit the farm or look for a job, but when she wants to make fried chicken, she doesn’t want to explain too much, so as not to worry about it. Make them sad.     At this time, she will tell all the things that have been suppressed in her heart for a long time, and she doesn't need Lin Chuchi to comfort her, she just wants to talk about it.     Lin Chuchi naturally noticed it too, so he just listened quietly, and didn't give a word of encouragement until she finished speaking and walked quietly with her for a while.     In her thoughtfulness, Feng Yuyu had already calmed down during the quiet walk just now.     "Really thank you very much."

    This year, the weather was warm early, and the H Da Peach Blossom Forest was already full of flower buds in early March, and the peach blossoms were already in full bloom in mid-March.

    Since the peach blossoms bloomed, Lin Chuchi had an extra place to rest in the afternoon.

    Spring is a good time to enjoy peach blossoms in Japan. Not only does she like to come to the peach blossom forest, even Lin's father and Lin's mother have come to visit with her a few times, and the students like to enjoy the scenery and take pictures in the peach blossoms.

    "Qiqi, you can stop at the back, yes, smile..."

    The sky is very beautiful today, and the peach blossom forest looks even more beautiful against the blue sky and white clouds.

    After Feng Yuyu and Lin Chuchi came to Peach Blossom Forest, they offered to take pictures of her as souvenirs, so they took pictures with their mobile phones endlessly.

    Under her command, Lin Chuchi's rubber bands were untied, and her long ink-like hair was draped lazily behind her back. The pinkness of peach blossoms reflected on her face, making her more delicate than flowers.

    It may be that she has a good schedule and a healthy diet. When many students in the school are troubled by hair loss and baldness, her black, thick and shiny hair is enviable.

    The spring breeze blew her long hair, and when she raised the corners of her lips and smiled, Feng Yuyu quickly captured this beautiful moment.

    While the photo was being taken here, a student suddenly ran back to help spread the word, saying that the vice principal had something to do with Lin Chuchi.

    As Yicantang became more and more famous in the school, many school leaders came to the No. 7 window to eat, and they praised it a lot. But Lin Chuchi usually had little contact with them, so he was a little puzzled when he heard that the vice principal was looking for him.

    Of course, doubts are doubts, if there is really something to find her, she still has to go.

    "Do you want me to accompany you?"

    After Feng Yuyu finished speaking, Lin Chuchi shook his head directly: "No, just talk to my parents for me when you go back to the cafeteria." "Okay."

    After Feng Yuyu agreed, she didn't want to continue alone Appreciate the peach blossoms, watch her leave and go back to the cafeteria.

    As for Lin Chuchi, the student who came to pass the message was afraid that she would not know where the vice principal's office was, so he personally sent her there.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, the student did not forget to benefit himself: "Qiqi, chestnut roast chicken is also delicious, do you consider making it?"

    Ever since Lin Chuchi made Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets that day, this Two dishes became the new favorite of the students. Of course, she couldn't stop cooking for one day.

    I have used Feng Yuyu's high-quality white striped chicken, but the white striped chicken provided by the supplier is not enough. In the end, I chose Feng Yuyu's white striped chicken for the next window, but she is not allowed to give it away for free, but according to the selling price 10% off purchases.

    Originally, Feng Yuyu wanted to sell it to her directly at the cost price, but Lin Chuchi refused, and the two parties agreed to a 10% discount only after pushing each other.

    "I'll think about it when I have time."

    Even though she didn't directly agree, the student was still very happy, and had already begun to look forward to how delicious the chestnut roast chicken she made would be.

    After all, thinking about the tender and crispy taste of the Kung Pao Chicken she made, and the extra delicious taste of the braised chicken nuggets, you don't need to think about it, she must be no worse than the chestnut roast chicken.

    When approaching the office building, Lin Chuchi subconsciously asked even if he felt that the students leading the way might not know, "Do you know what the vice-principal wants from me?" "I don't know

    . Let me call you, but I saw that there seemed to be a few guests around him."

    Lin Chuchi nodded to show that he knew, and soon went up the stairs.

    "That's the vice principal's office." The student who led the way pointed her out clearly and didn't follow her there.

    When Lin Chuchi walked in, she found that the office door was half open. There seemed to be many people inside. She reached out and knocked on the door, and opened the door when she heard "Please come in".

    "Xiao Lin, you are here. Let me introduce you. This is director Wang Yiwang, and this is director Zhang Yuzhang." The vice principal saw her coming, and immediately got up to introduce.

    The cafeteria is the place with the most information. Even if Lin Chuchi is not the kind of person who loves to gossip, he still heard a lot of news in the cafeteria. Especially Zhao Yue and Feng Yuyu love to eat melons, and they never forget to share them with her every time they eat melons, so being passive makes her not only know everything about the school, but she also knows a lot.

    When Lin Chuchi heard the word "director", Lin Chuchi's first reaction was to remember that many students have said recently that a film crew is coming to their school to shoot TV.

    However, even if it is filming TV, what does it matter to me?

    As she thought to herself, her eyes couldn't help falling on the two directors.

    "Miss Lin, do you still remember me?" Zhang Yu is actually the deputy director of the film crew, and he took a step forward as soon as the vice principal introduced him.

    When Lin Chuchi heard him speak, he felt familiar, but he couldn't remember who he was: "You are?" "

    We met in the hospital back then, and I gave you two bowls of chicken soup. Now I can't forget it."

    After being reminded by him, Lin Chuchi remembered that he was a patient in the same hospital as Lin's father and Lin's mother.

    "So it was you."

    However, it was normal for Lin Chuchi not to remember him after meeting him once, and the reason why he remembered Lin Chuchi could only be said that the chicken soup was so delicious that he couldn't forget it even if he wanted to.

    Speaking of which, Zhang Yu wanted to recruit her to work in his hotel, but unfortunately he failed, but he also knew that she worked in the H cafeteria.

    When he was in the hospital, he originally thought that he could go to H University to continue to taste her craftsmanship after he was discharged from the hospital, but just after he was discharged from the hospital, he went to other places to shoot a movie because of a script.

    The movie that took him several months to make was released years ago so that his mother didn't even know him. Zhang Yu was bald for a while, and was persuaded by people around him to start from TV series, and challenge the big screen if he didn't come up.     He has made a few movies, but he has never made a TV series. After being beaten, he is not as arrogant as before, so he heard that his family arranged to study in the crew of the fairly famous director Wang Yi.

    Director Wang's new play is a school play called "Summer Day", which tells the story between a freshman in the music department and the piano prince. Because of some misunderstandings, the freshmen have a prejudice against the piano prince recognized by the campus, while the piano prince is reluctant to explain more because of his personality... The summary is the campus love drama where the initial arrogance and prejudice, and the later misunderstanding and mutual attraction.     Of course, since it is a school drama, friendship and growth are also indispensable. Generally speaking, among the youth dramas that cannot be filmed without spilling blood, at least "Summer Day" does not have so much blood.     The reason why the two directors borrowed H University is because the campus environment of H University meets the needs of the script, and the other is because there is a female supporting role in the script who is a young female chef. I opened a restaurant, and many of the interactions between the protagonists took place in that restaurant.     Originally, Director Wang planned to invite a female star to play this supporting role. As for the cooking scene, it is fine to hire a chef. However, some time ago, Zhang Yu happened to notice it during a hot search in the H cafeteria, and immediately remembered the chicken soup he drank in the hospital, and Lin Chuchi, the person who made the chicken soup.     He felt that the female supporting role in the script was tailor-made for Lin Chuchi, and the most coincidental thing is that H University is also very suitable as the shooting background, so he immediately discussed it with Director Wang.     The University of H itself was within the scope of Director Wang's consideration for choosing a scene. Hearing his suggestion, he immediately decided to come over in person.     Seeing Lin Chuchi herself at this time, Director Wang felt that she was no worse than those female stars based on her image alone. He felt that with the culinary bonus, it might be more suitable to use her than a female star, but he didn't know that she was on the list. Not photogenic.     "It turns out that you know each other, so it would be easier to talk about it." Seeing Zhang Yu and Lin Chuchi greet each other, the vice principal simply let them speak for themselves.     When Lin Chuchi learned that they really wanted to use H to make a TV series, and even wanted to invite himself to participate in the show, Lin Chuchi's expression was momentarily dazed.     Don't blame her for being like this, I want her to be a cook, it's okay to let her watch TV dramas, but she never dreamed of acting in TV dramas.     "Are you serious?"

    Lin Chuchi was a little skeptical, asking an inexperienced person like her to shoot, can the TV series produced really be watchable?

    Zhang Yu didn't know that she was complaining to herself in her heart, so he directly introduced the script to her, saying that she fits the personality of the character very well, as long as she can perform in her true colors.

    Seeing that Lin Chuchi didn't agree immediately, the vice-principal helped persuade her a few words, saying that this is also a good life experience, and it's not a bad thing for her to try, especially since the shooting location is in the school, it is also very convenient for her .

    The reason why the school leaders agreed to Director Wang and the others to come and shoot a TV series was mainly to promote the school, and naturally they wanted the TV series to go well.

    Although the vice-principal is selfish, what he said is not unreasonable. Even if you don't plan to enter the entertainment industry, participating in a TV series is indeed an interesting experience, and it can be regarded as a disguised record of yourself when you were young. Come out and see it's full of memories.

    But even so, Lin Chuchi didn't immediately agree, and said that he would think about it.

    Director Wang and the others naturally wouldn't even give them time to think about it, and the vice-principal even said, "Okay, and discuss it with your parents by the way." Regardless of whether

    Lin Chuchi refused or agreed in the end, anyway, the TV series has been decided to be held in H It was a big hit, so after she left, the vice principal invited the two directors out for dinner.

    "There is no need to go out to eat. I think the school cafeteria is very good."

    After Zhang Yu finished speaking, Director Wang nodded in agreement. He obviously wanted to try Lin Chuchi's cooking skills and see how good they are, which made him never forget. .

    Since they offered to go to the cafeteria, the vice-principal naturally asked for it. He has also been to the cafeteria on the left and right, and knows that in terms of taste, window No. 7 is no worse than the hotel outside.

    So the group chatted briefly in the office, then got up and started to go out.

    canteen.

    After Lin Chuchi came back, she could almost start cooking dinner. Seeing that Lin's father and Lin's mother had already steamed the rice, she tied up her hair and put on the apron.

    "Yuyu said you went to the vice-principal's office. Why did the vice-principal come to you suddenly?"

    Feng Yuyu has a lively and cheerful personality. Not only does she have a good relationship with Lin Chuchi, but she is also very close to Lin's father and Lin's mother. Lin's mother even began to call her little girl. name.

    "He told me something, I'll tell you guys slowly when I get off work."

    Lin Chuchi finished speaking, and Lin's mother saw that she didn't look embarrassed, so she didn't rush to find out now.

    When the family of three started to get busy for dinner, Feng Yuyu's upstairs window No. 9 was already on track.

    Since Lin Chuchi gave her the foolish teaching, coupled with her serious practice, the fried chicken she made now has improved a lot compared to the first two days.

    For students who love to eat fried chicken, her current level has attracted many people to eat.

    Before Lin Chuchi came back, there were quite a few people queuing up at window No. 9, smelling the unique aroma of fried chicken, and some even praised her: "Boss, your skills are getting better and better. You are worthy of being a famous teacher. "

    Feng Yuyu was very happy to be praised, but she was self-aware, and knew that the fried chicken she made now was far worse than her master.

    "A famous teacher is indeed a famous teacher, but it's a pity that I'm not a high-level apprentice."

    "It's not bad that you can blow up like this. Compared with what you did on the first day, the improvement should not be too obvious." The person who

    said this obviously had eaten her on the first day Students of fried chicken, compared to the greasy meat and a little old fried chicken, feel that the fragrant, crispy and tender meat is already delicious.

    "Indeed, if you let me fry it,

    I think it can be fried directly into carbon." "I think the fried chicken is already good, better than the fried chicken shops outside." "

    Yes, some fried chicken shops outside don't even know it's frozen. How old is the chicken, it’s not as fresh and tender as the fried chicken you make.”

    The students felt that “I can’t do it”, and they all praised and encouraged her.

    In fact, the students are telling the truth. They are attracted by the fact that they use fresh ingredients for her, not to mention that her fried chicken level is becoming more and more stable now.

    Seeing that all of them spoke so nicely, Feng Yuyu was so happy that he gave everyone an extra piece of fried chicken.

    In the beginning, she had to keep staring at the timer next to the frying pan every time she fried chicken, but now that she fried a lot, she no longer needed to stare at the whole time.

    The fried chicken tumbling in the oil pan exudes the unique aroma of fried goods, which will whet your appetite. The golden fried chicken was fished out of the oil pan, and the fried scales on the surface were very beautiful.

    A month ago, Feng Yuyu couldn't believe that she could fry such a good-looking fried chicken in her dreams. She sighed in her heart while frying the fried chicken again.

    The color of fried chicken is more beautiful after re-fried, and the skin looks more crispy.

    The freshly fried fried chicken is not to mention how delicious it tastes. The students are not afraid of getting the fried chicken hot, and blow it twice before sending it to their mouths.

    After Lin Chuchi pointed out, each piece of fried chicken had some chicken skin on it, which tasted better and more fragrant. The students who bought the fried chicken couldn't stop eating.

    "Do you know that Qiqi goes back to the cafeteria?"

    Feng Yuyu asked while frying chicken, and when she got an affirmative answer, she fried the remaining fried chicken and prepared to go downstairs.

    "Boss, do you do business like this? Every day, you don't make money by making fried chicken at your own window, and you even think about spending money at other windows." "That's right,

    boss, you can't do this.

    " Just kidding, after all, they will also go downstairs to eat later, so there is no such thing as Feng Yuyu leaving the customer to eat by herself.

    "Then I have to eat enough to have the strength to start a business again."

    For those who make food, they can eat whatever they sell. For example, Aunt Wang on the first floor and they are often greedy because of Lin Chuchi's handiwork. Going to her place to buy food, but these windows on the second floor rarely do this, after all, it is not convenient to run upstairs and downstairs.

    Only Feng Yuyu, since she started selling fried chicken, she has eaten enough fried chicken, and she is not the kind of person who would wrong herself, so she ran downstairs when it was time to eat.

    The students in the school are actually used to it, but some people still like to tease her from time to time.

    After finishing the business at hand, Feng Yuyu immediately turned off the fire and came out of the kitchen. She felt that this day was not too comfortable, and her steps were very brisk when going down the stairs.

    When she lined up outside window No. 7, the three of them, the vice principal, were standing not far in front of her.

    The director is a behind-the-scenes person and doesn't get as much attention as the actors, so when the three of them came over, the vice-principal received the most attention from the students.

    Originally, Director Wang was lamenting to Zhang Yu that he hadn't been to the cafeteria for a long time, but now he felt a little like returning to the campus, but he didn't expect to be recognized by others.

    It can only be said that Director Wang is still well-known in the director circle, and there are definitely not a few students present who have watched the TV series he made.

    The student who recognized him was actually not sure at first, but it felt a bit like searching on his mobile phone, and it turned out that it was true.

    Seeing a director is not as exciting as being an actor, but the students thought of something else.

    "Director Wang Yi, do you really want to film a TV series in our school?"

    Feng Yuyu, who was in the back row, lit up her eyes when she heard this, and leaned forward to wait for an answer.

    The TV series will start soon, and there is no need to hide it. Director Wang naturally did not deny it.

    The students were very excited to see this. If it weren't for the presence of the vice principal, some would have thought of recommending themselves to be a group performer.

    "Who are the male and female protagonists? Can you tell me?"

    Director Wang naturally wouldn't say, and shook his head with a smile before turning the topic to the cafeteria food.

    "The food in your cafeteria smells delicious."

    If you talk about this topic, the students will not be sleepy.

    "Of course, Qiqi's cooking is delicious!"

    "It's a good time for you to come here at this time. A few days ago, Qiqi has newly released Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets, which are very delicious."

    "Yes, if you like to eat Kung Pao Chicken, you must try it. The Kung Pao Chicken made by Qiqi is very authentic."

    Hearing the students mentioning it, she was all praised, especially when a few of them talked about themselves. Speaking of being greedy, Director Wang, who himself likes to eat, is more and more looking forward to it when he smells the aroma that is getting stronger and stronger.

    The topic was changed, but none of the students thought of asking him about the hero and heroine, especially after the team started to move as the cooking started.

    Seeing the students' attention turned to the front in an instant, Zhang Yu felt a little funny, thinking that eating is the most important thing these days.

    After the dishes are ready, it's relatively fast to fight. It didn't take long for the vice principal and the others to turn. As the host, the vice principal naturally asked them to order food first.

    It may be because the students praised Kung Pao Chicken and Braised Chicken Nuggets just now, and Director Wang finally ordered these two kinds of rice bowls. In addition, they saw that there was a particularly attractive-looking fried pork with garlic moss on the window. I also want a share.

    Zhang Yu still misses the chicken soup he drank in the hospital until now, and when he saw soup in the window, he would not miss it even if it wasn't medicinal chicken soup.

    The vice-principal didn't come to the cafeteria for some days, so they also ordered Kung Pao Chicken and rice for themselves after ordering, and swiped their cards.

    When the three of them sat down with their respective dinners looking for seats, Director Wang said to Zhang Yu, "I thought you were exaggerating before, but now I know that Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon can also be used in the school cafeteria.

    " Baoji diced rice, among other things, just look at the color of the chili inside to know that the chef has a lot of skills. As a person who has a little research on eating, he can tell whether this dish is authentic or not from the chili pepper.     Kung Pao Chicken is spicy and lychee-flavored. If the peppers in this dish are bright red, then the appearance is bright enough, but if the peppers are not cooked for enough time, how can they have a spicy taste.

    Zhang Yu had been thinking about Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship for a long time, he stuffed a piece of chicken in his mouth before his butt touched the chair, and now he has no mouth to respond to him.

    Fortunately, Director Wang didn't need him to respond. He tasted it with his chopsticks after speaking, and found that the taste did not disappoint him.

    The crunchiness of Kung Pao Chicken refers to peanuts. The most outrageous Kung Pao Chicken he has ever eaten before is that the chicken is crispy. Now he is eating the smooth, tender and tasty diced chicken while chewing the fragrant and crispy peanuts. The Kung Pao Chicken is delicious and authentic.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2023-03-10 17:33:25~2023-03-11 17:39:54~Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigate the nutrient solution : Yiyi 20 bottles; Meow Meow 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 63

    ◎Roasted Chicken with Chestnuts◎

    The vice-principal also thinks Kung Pao Chicken is very delicious, but after eating a few more bites, he finally remembered that there are guests around him, and was about to chat with them while eating, only to find that they had already eaten enough Do not lift.

    Seeing that they were eating so deliciously, he obviously didn't want to be disturbed, so he simply lowered his head and continued eating.

    So the next three people at the table didn't talk anymore, but immersed themselves in eating.

    Not only is the donburi in their hands delicious, but the stir-fried pork with garlic moss is also delicious.

    The garlic moss is crisp and delicious, full of meaty aroma, the shredded pork is tender and delicious, and the garlic moss is refreshing, who can not like it. At the beginning, they were a little more reserved, occasionally picking up chopsticks to fry the meat with garlic moss. As the amount of garlic moss and meat in the bowl gradually decreased, they dropped their chopsticks more and more frequently.

    Seeing that there were only a few garlic mosses left at the bottom of the bowl, Zhang Yu quickly put them into his own bowl with quick eyesight and quick hands.

    Director Wang, who was about to pick him up but didn't grab him, raised his chopsticks and nodded at him: "You, you."

    As the host, the vice-principal, even if he thought the fried pork with garlic moss was delicious, he didn't grab him. One serving?"

    The dishes in the left and right cafeterias are not expensive, and this meal is cheaper and less troublesome than entertaining them outside.

    "No, it's enough, don't waste it."

    After eating rice in a bowl, you will be full. Director Wang thinks that there is no need to waste it, and you will have a long time in school.

    The vice-principal said a few more polite words, and didn't say anything until he was sure that there was really no need for additional dishes.

    When they had almost eaten their meals, the temperature of the soup at hand was just right for their mouths.

    "It's delicious."

    The soup looked clear but tasted very fresh, even if it wasn't as rich as the chicken soup that Zhang Yu drank in the hospital, it still tasted good.

    This soup is boiled out of chicken leg bones picked out from Kung Pao Chicken, and some crispy green vegetables are served in it. The soup is clear and delicious.

    Director Wang also thought the soup was delicious and couldn't stop drinking it while holding a bowl.

    "Xiao Lin didn't cook fish recently, and the fish ball soup she made before is also very delicious. The fish balls inside are all handmade by her. They taste white, tender and tough..." the vice principal praised the fish to them while drinking the soup

    . When the ball soup came, the two of them said that they were a little greedy for fish balls.

    It can be said that the meal was a feast for the guests and the host. At the same time, Director Wang understood why Zhang Yu would never forget Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship just because of a bowl of chicken soup.

    Although "Summer Day" is a school drama, most of its audience are young people. Director Wang thinks he has some understanding of contemporary young people. He knows that there are not many other things these days, but foodies are the most, so there are delicious food in the drama. element.

    As a director who pursues perfection, Director Wang feels that as long as Lin Chuchi is willing, the role of the restaurant owner must be her.

    If he was just giving Zhang Yu face before, and didn't care that much about whether Lin Chuchi would eventually participate in the show, then now he is a little worried.

    Hearing his worry, Zhang Yu said, "It's not a bad thing, she should be willing." "

    I hope, I think she is quite suitable now." Director Wang thought that the food he ate just now was not only delicious, but also sold well. It is also very attractive to look at, and I think it is very suitable for photogenic.

    The role of the restaurant owner does not require great acting skills, she has a good cooking skill to give her a bonus, and Director Wang feels that she can relax a little bit in other aspects.

    When the cafeteria closed, Feng Yuyu excitedly ran downstairs to share the latest news with Lin Chuchi.

    "Qiqi, let me tell you, there is a director queuing up at your place for dinner, and I heard him tell the students in line that he really wants to shoot a TV series in school!" Seeing her so excited,

    Lin Chuchi waited for her to finish speaking. Only then did he tell her that he already knew.

    Feng Yuyu thought she heard the students discussing in the window, so she didn't ask any more questions, and only remembered after chatting with her on this topic: "By the way, what did the vice principal ask you for?" Lin Chuchi did

    n't Conceal it, and tell what happened when I went to the vice principal's office.

    She didn't deliberately lower her voice. Lin's father and Lin's mother, who were a few steps behind, heard her say that a director invited her to make a movie, and immediately stepped up to her side: "Why did you ask you to make a movie? Could it be a liar?"

    " The vice-principal's introduction should not be a liar." Lin Chuchi's first reaction when seeing his parents was that they were liars, and felt that they were quite aware of fraud.

    Feng Yuyu followed suit and said, "Uncle and aunt, I met that director this afternoon. He seems to be a fairly famous director, so he shouldn't be a liar." After she finished speaking, she searched it on her mobile phone, and introduced the photos

    and characters she found to them.

    "It's good that he's not a liar, but why did he ask Lin Lin to make a TV show?" Father Lin was a little puzzled.

    Mother Lin quite understood: "It must be because we are obedient and beautiful."

    Lin Chuchi saw that she called herself "obedient" and praised her beauty in front of Feng Yuyu, and explained with a bit of embarrassment: "The director Said it was because of the female supporting role..."

    Knowing that the role only needs her to act in her true colors, and the filming location is on campus, Feng Yuyu thought it was quite good, and immediately asked her if she agreed.

    "I told them to think about it." After Lin Chuchi finished speaking, he looked at his parents, "Mom and Dad, what do you think?"

    If it was going to some remote places to shoot a TV series, Mother Lin might persuade her a little bit, and she would know where to shoot. In school, and the role that my daughter is going to play is the restaurant owner, and there is nothing messy about it, she is not very repulsed.

    "It's up to you, you can shoot if you want."

    After Lin's mother expressed her opinion, Lin's father asked with a serious expression: "Lin Lin, do you want to be an actor?"

    He knew that his daughter would work in the cafeteria purely because both of them were hospitalized and no one was watching the windows at home, so he naturally wondered if she had other plans for the future.

    But to be honest, it may be that he has seen a lot of negative news about the entertainment circle on the Internet, and Father Lin doesn't really want his daughter to step into that circle.

    Lin Chuchi directly shook his head and said no.

    Seeing that she had no intention of entering the entertainment industry, Father Lin breathed a sigh of relief. Regarding the drama currently filmed in school, he had the same thoughts as Mother Lin. He felt that she would not make it if she didn't want to. You can try it.

    "I think you can try Qiqi. After all, it's rare to have this kind of opportunity to experience a different life, and I guess you can make a lot of money." Feng Yuyu thought it was very interesting.

    "But I'm inexperienced, what if I can't act well?" Lin Chuchi would say this, obviously still interested in this invitation.

    "Since the director dared to invite you, it means they must have a good idea. I don't think you are worried about the problem."

    Seeing that Lin's father and Lin's mother said to follow her own heart, Feng Yuyu thought it was possible to give it a try. Lin Chuchi decided to think about it again .

    The group finished chatting on this topic and arrived at the old place.

    "Bad bad, come to eat!" Feng Yuyu yelled while actively helping to put the cat's food.

    In fact, she didn't need to call, as soon as she saw them coming, she had already run to Lin Chuchi and spun around her legs.

    Except for getting close to her, Bad Bad is fierce to everyone else, but Feng Yuyu likes its appearance, the more aggressive it is, the more it wants to get close to it.

    "Come here, eat a piece of jerky."

    Babai will not refuse the jerky she feeds, just like other students before feeding him, he would never refuse, otherwise he would not raise himself so well Round, but once Feng Yuyu tries to touch it, it is considered polite to be breathed out, and it may even be swung by its paw.

    "Don't make trouble, be careful that it really scratches you." Lin Chuchi saw that she was always trying to touch the bad ones, and felt that she was also very courageous.

    After all, it is a free-range cat. If it scratches seriously, it will definitely need an injection.

    The round big orange cat is lowering its head to bite the jerky. Its round head and round body look easy to touch.

    Feng Yuyu withdrew her eager hand and said, "Don't blame me, it's easier to touch if you let it look at you."

    Lin Chuchi heard this, and directly picked up a docile orange cat from the side and put it in her arms for her to touch it enough .

    After feeding the cat and returning home, Lin's father and Lin's mother asked Lin Chuchi again what he thought about filming.

    "Will you be unhappy if I want to make a film?"

    "What's not to be unhappy about? How many people want to be on TV but can't. If you want to make a film, you can do it. Your father and I will support you." "But if I go to

    film ..."

    Before she finished speaking, Father Lin, who knew what she wanted to say, said directly: "It's okay, your mother and I can be busy in the kitchen." The

    couple have been working for so many years before, so naturally there is no such thing as too busy As for their skills, they are not as good as their daughter. Before their daughter came, they also had a business. Now that they have learned from her for so long, their skills are better than before, so they will not have no business.

    In fact, even if there is no such thing as filming TV, Lin's father is not prepared to let his daughter help out in the cafeteria all the time.

    After all, to be honest, the cafeteria is still quite tiring, working from morning till night, throughout the year, it is easier to relax during the winter and summer vacations. My daughter worked hard to finish college, but Lin's father didn't want her to continue working as a cafeteria like himself.

    The reason why he didn't bring it up immediately was mainly because he saw that his daughter was having a good time working in the cafeteria, and also got along well with the students in the school, so he decided not to rush it. Thinking about it now, he thinks it is a good opportunity to film a movie, let his daughter try to experience a different life, and let the students get used to the cafeteria without her.

    Lin Chuchi didn't know that Father Lin had thought so much in his heart. Seeing that they all supported him, he finally made up his mind.

    She is really interested in filming, something she has never experienced before. Of course, the main reason is that, as Feng Yuyu said, this opportunity is really rare. After all, even if she has filming experience, how could she happen to be within her living range?

    After getting an affirmative answer, Director Wang and the others were very happy, and immediately began to bring the crew into the campus to arrange various matters.

    The school has already held several meetings on this matter, and the counselors have also explained to the students in class meetings. The students are excited, but they still keep in mind what the counselors explained to them.

    Originally, the students were really happy. They felt that they could learn more, and they could see their school on TV after the show aired.

    But when the news of Lin Chuchi's participation in the TV series spread, they immediately felt like a bolt from the blue.

    [Isn't it? Is the news confirmed? ]

    [Bao Zhun, the vice principal is my relative, I heard from him. ]

    [Six, which major do you have upstairs? He is actually related to the vice principal! ]

    [If Qiqi goes to film, will we still have food? ]

    [Aren't you talking nonsense, Qiqi doesn't know how to clone, how can she cook while filming. ]

    [Damn! Originally, I was very happy to hear that the crew came to our school to shoot TV, but why did they focus on Qiqi? ]

    [I suspect it must be because the director is a foodie, and he sees that Qi Qi cooks delicious food! ]

    [I think you are right to be suspicious. I remember that the director had dinner at window No. 7 two days ago. ]

    [It's too much, I don't want them to come to the school to shoot TV now, the school next door is good, let them go to the next door to shoot. 】

    【Sigh...it's useless if we think about it or not, why don't we eat a few more meals while Qi Qi is not in the group. 】

    After the news spread in the campus forum, the students basically knew about it, so when they went to the cafeteria the next day, many people were crying.

    "Qiqi, are you going to abandon us to make TV soon?"

    "Qiqi, how can I live without the food you cook!"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Lin Chuchi was confused by them, so she could only comfort her: "I'm in school, and I don't want to travel far away. As long as I have free time, I will go back to the cafeteria to cook." She had already received the script after agreeing to

    participate , there are not many scenes about her role, and the shooting location is in the school, she thinks it should not affect her going back to the cafeteria to cook when there is no scene.

    The students were not appeased by her words. After all, she is not always able to eat the meals she cooks every day when she is open. After she went to filming, it would be even more difficult to eat the meals she cooked.

    Seeing that they were still looking sad, Lin Chuchi could only say: "Okay, okay, how about I make you guys roasted chicken with chestnuts tomorrow?" Roasted chicken with chestnuts is a very delicious

    dish. Hearing what she said, I felt a lot of excitement. The students' eyes lit up instantly.

    "Really?"

    "Roasted chicken with chestnuts is delicious! Roasted chicken with chestnuts is my favorite!" "

    I like it too, can I make it today?"

    Lin Chuchi finally calmed them down and said with a smile: " I didn’t prepare chestnuts today, wait until tomorrow, and I’ll have something to eat tomorrow.”

    The students originally came to cry and complained, and didn’t intend to stop her from filming, knowing that there would be something delicious tomorrow, they didn’t continue to make trouble with her.

    Lin Chuchi always said what he said, and he really made them roast chicken with chestnuts the next day.

    This dish needs to be stewed at the end. In order to maintain the integrity of the chestnuts during the stew, you can fry the chestnuts in the pot for a while, so that when the dish comes out of the pot, you will eat whole chestnuts instead of chestnut dregs. At the same time, it can also make chestnuts taste better.

    The aroma of roasted chestnuts is very pleasing, and the students look forward to the roast chicken with chestnuts just by smelling it.

    The chestnuts are processed and put out for later use, and the onion, ginger, and garlic are burst out of the aroma with the oil just fried the chestnuts in the pan.

    Lin Chuchi's knives are very good. The chicken nuggets she cut out are not only beautiful in shape, but also have chicken skin on each piece, and the incision is also very neat. This way the chicken nuggets are not easy to get bone residue.

    The chicken bones are hard. If you don’t pay attention when chopping the pieces, the chicken pieces will have a lot of small bone residues, which will affect the taste.

    After the chicken nuggets are fried in the pot, you can add seasoning and chestnuts in turn, and then cover the pot and simmer for a while.

    Before the dishes are out of the pan, the aroma of chestnuts and chicken has gradually wafted out.

    Even though they have been eating her cooking for so long, the students still feel the fragrance from the bottom of their hearts every time they smell the fragrance of her cooking.

    "I'm so hungry..." The people who could have waited could smell the fragrance, and their stomachs began to growl.

    "I feel uncomfortable thinking that I won't be able to eat such delicious food soon!" " Oh, our school environment is just like this, why do we have to     shoot

    TV here.

    "

students, this will be another way of saying it.

    "Finally, there are new dishes to eat. Don't mention this spoiling thing today."

    At the back of the team, Feng Yuyu, who had known for a long time that there would be roasted chicken with chestnuts, also joined them.

    A student noticed her and immediately asked, "Boss, you shouldn't be going to film with me, right?" "

    If there is a chance, I would like to experience it, but unfortunately no one is looking for me." Feng Yuyu said casually.

    "It's okay, it's okay, so Qiqi is not here, anyway, there are fried chickens to eat."

    "Is it a bit annoying to say that in front of me?" Feng Yuyu pretended to be angry.

    "Boss, don't get me wrong, I'm just complimenting you."

    "Then I really thank you."

    Feng Yuyu is not a narrow-minded person, and in a certain way, it is really true that she is ranked behind Lin Chuchi. If you praise her, she will naturally not be unhappy.

    After joking with the students, she also took the initiative to say: "Welcome to my place to eat fried chicken." While

    they were chatting, the chestnut roast chicken was finally out of the pot, the lid was lifted, and the umami taste mixed with the sweetness of chestnuts It floated out in an instant.

    Lin Chuchi's roasted chicken with chestnuts is not dark in color. The slightly sauce-colored chicken nuggets are paired with light golden chestnuts, which makes your index finger move.

    After the dishes were cooked, the students all subconsciously squeezed forward smelling the tempting aroma, causing the people in front to shout: "Don't squeeze, squeeze me into the window!" After speaking, he quickly swiped his card to

    call When you get the meal, you quickly leave.

    The roasted chicken with chestnuts, which is full of color and fragrance, is covered on the crystal rice, and the aroma is overflowing, making him eat with chopsticks before his buttocks sit down.

    Other dishes may be more tempting than the meat, but the chestnut-roasted chicken dish, the aroma of chestnuts stained with chicken is even more attractive.

    He first put a piece of chestnut into his mouth, and tasted the saltiness of the soup on the surface of the chestnut. When he bit it down, the unique aroma of chestnuts filled his mouth. The more fragrant.

    "This chestnut is so delicious!" He couldn't help sighing before he swallowed the chestnut completely.

    The chestnut itself has a sweet taste, but its sweetness does not conflict with the saltiness of the chicken, and it is even more delicious when paired together.

    He ate two chestnuts before he started to eat the chicken. After biting down, he felt that the meat was tender and tasty. The chicken tasted strong while chewing, and at the same time it had the aroma of silk chestnuts.

    The chestnuts were sweet and the chicken was tender, making it hard to stop eating. He spit out the chicken bones that had been bitten clean, and then took a mouthful of rice.

    The rice topped with soup is slightly oily and tastes extra sweet.

    In a short time, more and more people in the cafeteria ate today's new roasted chicken with chestnuts.

    "This is the kind of roast chicken with chestnuts that I want to eat! It's simply delicious!"

    Feng Yuyu herself liked this dish very much, and she had a happy expression on her face as soon as she took the first bite.

    How delicious the chestnut roast chicken in front of her made her want to complain about those chestnut roast chickens she had eaten before.

    As her favorite dish, she would usually order this dish whenever she had the chance, but it was obviously not particularly difficult to make, but she did not make any mistakes.

    As far as the restaurants she ate, some said it was roast chicken with chestnuts, but it turned out to be stewed with curry. The heavy taste of curry completely covered up the taste of chestnuts. To be honest, she would not order it if it was clearly marked. .

    There are also some shops that don't use curry, but either the chicken is too thick or the chestnut tastes bad, or the seasoning is almost tasteless. Anyway, in comparison, she can't fault the chestnut roast chicken today.

    To be honest, she likes chicken quite a bit, but she likes chestnuts more in this dish. The chestnuts are so delicious that they are so delicious that they are full of chicken soup.

    Feng Yuyu ate a few mouthfuls of rice with chestnuts. It was so delicious that her eyes curled up, and then she picked up a piece of chicken.

    After biting into it, she found that the chicken was even more delicious than she had imagined. She suddenly wanted to learn cooking from Lin Chuchi.

    This is also delicious! How can there be such a perfect chestnut roast chicken!

    Feng Yuyu cried out in her heart, but thinking of how much effort it would take to cook fried chicken, knowing that she has no talent in cooking, she still gave up the idea of ​​learning from a teacher.

    Just for such delicious Roast Chicken with Chestnuts, I will definitely be good friends with Qiqi for the rest of my life!

    She ate the sweet and delicious roast chicken with chestnuts, secretly swearing in her heart.

    When Gu Huaiyu entered the cafeteria, he could smell the tangy aroma, and couldn't help but quicken his pace.

    By the time he got outside window No. 7, there was already a long queue, and the students in front of him were shouting things like "so hungry" and "so greedy".

    Originally, Gu Huaiyu thought it was okay, but after smelling the aroma of roasted chicken with chestnuts and hearing their cries, he suddenly felt a little hungry.

    Fortunately, Lin's father and Lin's mother are helping in the kitchen now, and Lin Chuchi can fry several pots at the same time, otherwise he really can't satisfy so many students who are waiting to be fed.

    As the team moved forward little by little, Gu Huaiyu finally came to the front.

    "You're here!" Mother Lin has a good memory, she recognized him immediately, and immediately asked him enthusiastically what he wanted to eat.

    Gu Huaiyu greeted her politely, then swiped his card and ordered roast chicken with chestnuts.

    Originally, Lin's mother didn't like to shake her hands when cooking, but she was more generous when she met her daughter's friend, and directly covered his rice with a pile of chestnut roast chicken.

    "Thank you, Auntie."

    "You're welcome, if you don't have enough to eat, come and add more." After finishing speaking, Mother Lin made the soup and put it on the tray for him.

    After Gu Huaiyu thanked her again and left with the tray, Mother Lin replaced Father Lin with cooking, and ran to her daughter to tell her the news.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2023-03-11 17:39:54~2023-03-12 17:34:57~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : 20 bottles of girl; 10 bottles of hibye, GA; 9 bottles of Feifeijiu; 1 bottle of vanilla mocha, cute love, Lele Xiongzi; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 64

    ◎ delicious! ◎

    Lin Chuchi didn't react too much when he heard Mother Lin say that Gu Huaiyu had come. After all, it wasn't the first time he came to eat.

    Mother Lin just saw her friend come to talk to her, and saw that she continued to work on the matter at hand, so she didn't talk to her again.

    In the kitchen, the family of three has a clear division of labor. Lin's father cooks, Lin Chuchi is in charge, and Lin's mother is beside him.

    "Mom, you should eat first."

    Lin Chuchi reminded her when she saw that Lin's mother was still busy nearby after cooking another pot of dishes.

    The whole family takes turns to eat every meal time, so there is no need to push and give way. Mother Lin nodded, made herself a roast chicken with chestnuts, and sat beside her to eat.

    "No wonder they are all scrambling to eat it. The chestnut roast chicken I made obediently is really delicious."

    Lin Chuchi smiled when she heard her praise and said, "If you like it, eat more."

    Mother Lin urged her after eating Eat the meal first, and then replace Father Lin and let him eat.

    Roasted Chestnut Chicken is the most intense aroma in the cafeteria today. Out of the ten people sitting there, eight of the bowls are filled with this dish.

    Gu Huaiyu didn't come to the cafeteria to eat for some days, and now he would eat the delicious chestnuts and tender chicken, which was very appetizing.

    He didn't come here today just to eat, so he didn't rush to leave after eating and drinking, but sat in the corner and looked at his mobile phone.

    "Well, how come there is such a delicious Roasted Chestnut Chicken? I used to eat it as if it was fake.

    " Roasted chicken can be so delicious!"

    "I feel that chestnuts are more delicious than chicken, and I can't get enough of them..."

    Gu Huaiyu listened to the praise of her skills from the students, and a smile appeared on his lips.

    As time passed, people in the cafeteria got up and left one after another after eating, with satisfaction after eating delicious food on their faces.

    Lin Chuchi didn't react too much when she heard about Gu Huaiyu's arrival from Lin's mother when she was busy cooking. When the break time came, she came out of the kitchen and subconsciously glanced at the cafeteria.

    Gu Huaiyu reckoned that she was almost done with her work, and when she was turning her head to look in the direction of window No. 7, she met her gaze, and after being slightly stunned, she smiled.

    Lin Chuchi just looked around casually, but he didn't expect that he really didn't leave. Meeting his smiling face, he subconsciously raised his lips in response.

    At the same time, she walked over and sat down beside him.

    Gu Huaiyu, who was about to stand up, saw her sitting down, so he didn't rush to get up.

    "Why are you still here?" Lin Chuchi remembered that he came quite early, and was a little puzzled why he hadn't left after eating for so long.

    Gu Huaiyu asked without answering: "I heard that you are going to participate in a TV series?"

    "How do you know?" Lin Chuchi's almond eyes slightly widened, obviously surprised how the news would reach his ears.

    "Zhang Yu is my cousin."

    Hearing this, Lin Chuchi felt that the world was so small.

    Hearing her exclamation, Gu Huaiyu continued: "He even asked me to sing for the opening song of the TV series."

    Basically, as long as he wrote the opening song of the movie or TV series, it would be a big hit in the end, and even once it was all thanks to his song. Well, it just brought a certain movie to fire.

    There are quite a few people who want to ask him for a song, but he can't invite everyone. He hasn't written the opening song for a school drama like "Summer Day" before.

    But if Zhang Yu is his cousin, no one will let go of a good relationship these days.

    "I heard that all the dramas that you wrote the opening song of have become popular in the end. It seems that this TV drama will also be popular."

    As a songwriter who has already won many awards at a young age, there are quite a few people who praise him every day, but Gu Huaiyu feels inexplicably happy when he hears her tone of approval.

    "Are you interested in the entertainment industry?"

    The reason why Gu Huaiyu knew that she was going to participate in a TV series was because Zhang Yu was afraid that he would not agree when he asked him for a song, so he specially proposed food temptations, so it was inevitable that Lin Chuchi would be mentioned.

    When it came to Lin Chuchi, he had to ask a few more questions, so he knew about it.

    "No." Lin Chuchi shook his head, knowing that he asked this question because he participated in a TV series, so he couldn't help but say a few more words, "I'm not interested in the entertainment industry, this time it's mainly because the director said that the role is very suitable for me , and the shooting location is in the school, so I want to experience a different life."

    Gu Huaiyu originally thought that if she was interested in the entertainment industry, he could introduce her to some contacts, but seeing that she didn't mean it, he naturally stopped mentioning it. talk.

    Knowing that she stayed in the cafeteria from morning to night, she had time to rest in the afternoon. After a brief chat between the two, Gu Huaiyu offered to go outside.

    Lin Chuchi also sat and rested for a while, then nodded and went out with him when he heard the words.

    Probably because she often went to Peach Blossom Forest recently, she came out of the cafeteria, and she brought people here without knowing it.

    The peach blossom forest looks like a pink ocean from a distance, no matter how many times you look at it, it can still make you happy.

    Lin Chuchi didn't think too much when he found out that he came here, and even boasted to him about the peach blossom forest in the school.

    "It's really beautiful." Gu Huaiyu admired the peach blossoms around her, and nodded slightly in agreement with her words.

    The peach blossoms in the forest grow very densely, and the branches in full bloom stretch out to the side of the road. If you are not careful when walking, it is easy to hit your face.

    Lin Chuchi held the flower branch lightly, smelling the fragrance of peach blossoms all over the forest, suddenly remembered: "I remember you have a song about peach blossoms, which is very nice."

    "That song was from back then..." Gu Huaiyu casually introduced the reason for writing that song, as well as the inspiration for the song.

    He doesn't like to be interviewed. Every time a new song is released, he doesn't bother to cooperate with the media who want to dig out the story behind the song.

    Listening to the creator talk about the inspiration of the song, this kind of treatment is not available to everyone. Lin Chuchi listened very carefully, and most of the eyes that were originally on the peach blossoms fell on him.

    Gu Huaiyu was originally not a talkative character, but when he met her clear apricot eyes, he talked about his creation of other songs from the song about peach blossoms.

    The path in the peach blossom forest is paved with cobblestones. The path is barely enough for two people to walk side by side.

    Lin Chuchi focused all his attention on listening to him, and put the rest on his feet. After all, walking on the cobblestone road was not so smooth.

    Seeing a peach blossom branch in front of her that was just as high as it could hit her face, but she didn't notice it immediately, Gu Huaiyu stretched out his hand to hold down the flower branch for her, and only let go when she walked over.

    He moved naturally, and it was only when Lin Chu took a long time to react. Just as he was thinking about whether to thank him, he heard a voice behind him—"

    Hurry up, hurry up, there are also young couples on this road, we two single dogs should stay away Point."

    "Tsk! As expected of the Peach Blossom Forest, you can see young couples everywhere..."

    The H Peach Blossom Forest covers a vast area, and the path in the forest is winding, and it takes only ten or twenty minutes to walk around. over.

    The two people who were talking obviously came around from the side road. As soon as they saw a man and a woman in front of them, they subconsciously thought they were a couple, and immediately changed their way.

    In fact, the voices of these two people were not too loud, but they couldn't bear the quietness in the peach blossom forest, so their voices directly reached Gu Huaiyu's ears.

    If Lin Chuchi heard this in person, he could still explain it, but this time his face was a little hot, and at the same time, he realized that it was nothing to go to the Peach Blossom Forest with Feng Yuyu, and it seemed a bit inappropriate to come here with him.

    Why did you drop in here just now...

    Lin Chuchi felt a little annoyed.

    Probably seeing that she was a little uncomfortable, Gu Huaiyu continued to talk about the topic that he hadn't finished talking just now.

    The Peach Blossom Forest was originally a place where people could easily relax. Listening to his deep and magnetic voice, Lin Chuchi quickly forgot the little embarrassment just now.

    "Then will you join the crew this time?" Lin Chuchi couldn't help asking when he heard that he said that when he wrote the opening song, he would join the crew to find inspiration in order to better fit the plot.

    In fact, Gu Huaiyu hadn't directly agreed to his cousin, but at this time he just nodded in the affirmative answer.

    "Great, then I'll have a companion when I join the crew."

    Lin Chuchi was quite unfamiliar with the crew, and after knowing that she was going to be filming, both Feng Yuyu and Zhao Yue told her gossip about the crew , as if she was afraid that she would be bullied.

    Originally, Lin Chuchi was quite normal about joining the crew, but after hearing the two of them talk a lot, he couldn't help but feel a little worried. Now that he knew that Gu Huaiyu was with him, he immediately felt relieved.

    When Lin Chuchi's rest time ended, Gu Huaiyu didn't leave the school directly, but followed her back to the cafeteria and had dinner before leaving.

    After Gu Huaiyu arrived home, Bian Mu didn't know whether he smelled the aroma of roasted chicken with chestnuts on his body, or if he could smell that he was going to see Lin Chuchi today, and kept yelling at him.

    "Don't make trouble."

    Seeing it kept barking, Gu Huaiyu patted its head reassuringly, and opened a can for it.

    "Wow, woof, woof!"

    "Only canned food. If you don't want to eat, just eat dog food."

    It is a greedy eater. If you save the jerky that Lin Chuchi sent before, you can let it eat for a long time, but it can't stand it. It's stealing, and it's long gone now.

    Hearing his voice became serious, Bian Mu calmed down, probably thinking that canned food is better than dog food, so he finally went to eat his own canned food quietly.

    Seeing it calm down, Gu Huaiyu had time to take off his coat and wash his hands.

    After pouring himself a glass of water and resting on the sofa, he picked up his cell phone and called his cousin.

    On the other end of the phone, Zhang Yu saw that he promised to write the opening song for "Summer Day", he was so excited: "Brother, you are really my brother!"

    Gu Huaiyu thought his voice was too loud, so he asked him to send the script to himself Then hang up the phone directly.

    Soon it was the day when they joined the film crew. The students were expecting to meet big stars, but they found out that the male and female protagonists were all newcomers, and there were old actors in other supporting roles, but they were not particularly famous.

    In fact, it's quite normal, after all, this is a school drama, the protagonists are not very old, and Director Wang is known for his love of using newcomers.

    However, it may be because there are no big-name actors, so there are no contradictions in the crew after the start of the film, at least not visible at present.

    Lin Chuchi's first scene was filming her cooking chestnut roast chicken. The venue was a campus restaurant with a very good environment rented from the school.

    There is no way, after all, it is filming, the environment is still very important, a canteen is definitely not suitable, so the crew specially borrowed a restaurant from the new canteen to serve as her restaurant in the scene.

    Probably because she thought the nickname "Qiqi" was very good, and the students in the school also called it fluently. Director Wang directly changed her character's name to Lin Qiqi, so that she could be more involved in the play.     Outside of the play, Lin Chuchi is in charge of cooking at the No. 7 window. As long as the students are photographed, they can eat the food she cooks. In the movie, as the owner of the restaurant, even if her skills are better than the chefs in the restaurant, she only cooks a few dishes every day, on a first-come, first-served basis.     As for why she made roasted chicken with chestnuts in her first scene, Director Wang and the others ate her roasted chicken with chestnuts after they entered school. Down.     The reason why the crew chose this campus restaurant for filming is not only because of the good environment of this restaurant, but also because it is the kind of bright kitchen where customers can directly see the chef's cooking process.

    When the TV series is broadcast, the plot may only be a few seconds of Lin Chuchi cooking, but when filming, it starts from the beginning.

    Lin Chuchi is a novice in filming, and she is definitely a professional cook. She usually restrains herself when cooking big pot meals in the cafeteria. This is because the director specially explained a few words before the filming started, so that her movements should be as beautiful as possible, and she immediately started showing off. technology.

    "Damn it!"

    Seeing the kitchen knife spinning in her hand, some people couldn't help but swear, and they shut up quickly when they got the director's warning eyes, so as not to spoil such a good picture.

    Turning the kitchen knife was nothing to Lin Chuchi, and then she directly performed a performance of chopping a whole chicken in less than ten seconds, so fast that the eyes of the people around did not react.

    After preparing the ingredients, she started to cook the oil. She can handle the big pots in the cafeteria, let alone the small pots she uses now.

    As the chicken is put into the pot, whether it is the fragrance that gradually wafts out or her swift action of shaking the pot, it is very eye-catching. When the chestnuts are also put into the pot, the color in the pot will be richer and the fragrance will become more and more intense.

    Small-pot dishes are bound to taste better than big-pot dishes, not to mention that Lin Chuchi has not reserved his strength now because of the director's special instructions before the filming started.

    Because of this, even before the dishes are out of the pot, the people around are already so greedy that they can't wait to rush up and eat their fill.

    In the next scene, both the hero and the heroine came to the restaurant to compete for the chestnut roast chicken just out of the pot, so the camera should turn to them, but probably the dishes in the pot looked too tempting, and the photographer unexpectedly Also kept the close-up without moving the camera.

    Sitting behind the screen, Director Wang didn't react at first, until he found that the cameraman had been taking close-ups of the roasted chicken with chestnuts, and finally couldn't help but raised his head and yelled: "Cut!"

    Lin Chuchi looked up subconsciously when he heard the voice, and got After the director said "It's okay, you can continue cooking", he lowered his head and covered the pot.

    Director Wang spoke kindly to her, but when he turned to the cameraman, he was a bit more emphatic: "The male and female protagonists are both on stage, why do you keep filming? They can still jump out of the pot!"

    His tone was fierce, but when they heard the latter sentence, everyone present couldn't help showing a little smile on their faces.

    The photographer embarrassedly admitted a mistake and quickly shifted the camera.

    Although this is Lin Chuchi's first scene, the heroine has entered the school and had many conflicts with the hero. The male protagonist who is called the piano prince by the campus has a good temper, but for some reason, he is easily annoyed by her when confronting the female protagonist, so the incident of two people grabbing a dish happened.

    The roasted chicken with chestnuts is really fragrant, even more fragrant than what Lin Chuchi made in the cafeteria before, just smelling it makes people appetite.

    Knowing that eating scenes in the play is real food, the heroine deliberately didn't eat breakfast this morning, lest if she made a mistake during the filming, she would not be able to eat after several more filmings.

    Now smelling the tempting scent of roasted chicken with chestnuts, she doesn't even need to act, she just acts in her true colors, and she can't compete with the male lead with real emotions.

    "First come, first served, do you understand! I came first!"

    "It is true that you came first, but you stood by the side just now and didn't order. I placed the order first." Take it easy.

    "That's because I was amazed by the boss's knife skills, so I didn't have time!"

    Seeing the two people arguing more and more fiercely, Lin Chuchi, who remembered his lines, said quickly: "Okay, okay, it's not as good as half of you."

    She said every day I only cook ten dishes, and I don't want to break my own rules, so I didn't say to make another one.

    Lin Chuchi had comforted the other students a lot in the cafeteria before, but now his tone of voice was just acting in his true colors.

    "No!"

    The heroine felt that such a delicious roast chicken with chestnuts was not enough for her alone, so she retorted subconsciously, but she realized that it was wrong when she said the words, after all, the original line was not like this.

    Sure enough, in the next second, the director directly shouted "ka" and said, "Although the female lead has prejudice against the male lead, she is not the kind of unreasonable person. How could she refuse so simply..."

    That is to say, she acted well in front of her, otherwise the director's tone would definitely not be so peaceful.

    In the script, the heroine did not refuse directly when she heard the boss's words, but hesitated, and was persuaded by the boss a few more words, not wanting to embarrass the boss before she nodded and agreed.

    "Sorry." The heroine hurriedly apologized, and after restarting filming, she finally made no more mistakes.

    When the dish was out of the pot, Lin Chuchi divided it into two and put it on two plates. By the way, he made a simple plate arrangement. The chestnut roast chicken was so attractive that the photographer unconsciously gave a close-up.

    This close-up directly made Director Wang who was sitting behind the screen greedy, subconsciously swallowed it twice, feeling that it was even more delicious than what he had eaten in the cafeteria before.

    Not to mention him, Zhang Yu, who was studying next to him, also swallowed secretly.

    When the male and female protagonists each took their share of roasted chicken with chestnuts to find a place to sit, Lin Chuchi didn't have anything to do in the back, so they found a place to sit and watch them filming.

    The business of the restaurant is very good, and it is full of people everywhere during the meal time. Two people who do not know each other can only share the table in the end.

    "Huh!"

    The heroine snorted softly towards the other side, and then seemed to be attracted by the roasted chicken with chestnuts. She didn't order any other dishes, she picked up the rice and started to eat.

    The chicken is fresh and tender, and when you bite it, you can feel the gravy overflowing. The chestnuts are sweet and savory with the savory taste of chicken juice, and the soft and glutinous taste becomes more delicious.

    The indescribably delicious taste of chestnuts made her feel as if she was in the mountains. She saw the chestnut trees from blooming to fruiting, and then being made into dishes. The fragrant and glutinous taste made her deeply in her heart.

    The heroine couldn't stop eating one bite after another, obviously forgetting that she was still filming.

    The male protagonist sitting opposite her was better than her at first, and he still remembered looking for the camera when he held the chopsticks. However, when the chestnuts covered with soup entered the mouth, they were fragrant and glutinous, with a salty taste in the sweetness. Pull him to immerse himself in the food.

    The male and female protagonists eat together at the same table, obviously they won't finish the meal quietly, otherwise there is no need to shoot this scene.

    "Crap!"

    Seeing that they were eating without looking up, Director Wang was so angry that he almost finished the meal in a while.

    "You haven't eaten for hundreds of years or something? What about the lines? You can't make it if you eat all the lines!"

    When he called the card, the hero and heroine hadn't realized it yet. The sweet chestnuts and the tender chicken are simply more addictive. They didn't realize it until they heard the reprimand.

    The hostess and hostess looked at the almost empty plate in front of them, and after looking at each other, they blushed a little.

    "I'm sorry, director..." The main roasted chicken with chestnuts is so delicious, I couldn't help it.

    After apologizing, the heroine said weakly, "Can I trouble Qiqi to fry another one?"

    The lines on the table didn't say a word, and it didn't look good to pat on the two almost empty plates, the director glared at them After one glance, Lin Chuchi can only be troubled.

    Lin Chuchi didn't find it troublesome. After all, it was just a stir-fry, and it couldn't be easier for her.

    When she started cooking, the photographer took the opportunity to make up a few more clips that he thought were good, and at the same time, he was enticed by the scene of her cooking again.

    It's too difficult, this is a school drama and not a food documentary, why do I have to suffer this kind of torture...

    While the photographer slanders, he is very envious of the hero and heroine.

    Not only him, except for Lin Chuchi, who is not envious of the hero and heroine in this meeting, after all, he can eat such delicious meals with the salary, and he is really envious of everyone.

    When Lin Chuchi was cooking again, the extras in the restaurant couldn't help chatting in a low voice: "Why do I feel that this chestnut roast chicken is more delicious than the one I ate before, it makes my mouth water..." "Maybe it's because of the

    small That’s why the pot dishes are more delicious?”

    While they were chatting in low voices, Lin Chuchi re-made the roasted chicken with chestnuts, filled the plates in front of the hostess and hostess, and then they sat down and started filming again.

    This time they didn’t bother to eat it, but it might be that the roasted chicken with chestnuts is really delicious. They tried to remind themselves before filming, but they reminded themselves a little too much, which made their minds full of roasted chicken with chestnuts. Can't get up.

    "I said, did you do it on purpose?"

    Director Wang yelled "Ka" again, and deeply suspected that they deliberately didn't perform well because the roasted chicken with chestnuts was so delicious and wanted to take the opportunity to eat their fill first.

    "I'm sorry director, I really didn't mean it. The main reason is that the roasted chicken with chestnuts is too fragrant. I kept reminding myself not to patronize the food, so I accidentally forgot my lines.

    " Just in case, bring it out now.

    Seeing this, Director Wang personally went over to receive it, filled the plates for the hostess and the hostess, and returned to his place with the rest to eat.

    It's not his fault, it's just that he has been staring at the screen to watch the heroine and heroine eat, and he has been greedy for a long time.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2023-03-12 17:34:57~2023-03-13 17:41:10~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : 20 bottles of peaches; 10 bottles of snack-loving bananas; 6 bottles of frost and water marks;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 65

    ◎Acacia Sea Bass◎

    Director Wang felt that this Roasted Chicken with Chestnuts seemed to be more delicious than what he had eaten in the cafeteria before.

    Whether it is chestnut or chicken, the taste is very good, and there is a feeling that the more you eat, the more delicious it is.

    "Give me a taste too." Seeing how delicious his food was, Zhang Yu couldn't help it.

    Considering that it can't affect the filming, no matter how greedy he is, he can't go to the hero and heroine to grab food, but now the director is taking the lead in eating, so how can he be the assistant director.

    "What are you trying to taste? Have you forgotten that you are here to study? Why don't you finish filming this scene while I'm not free!" Director Wang patted his outstretched hand away.

    After adding to the hero and heroine, there is not much left on his plate, so he is not willing to divide it.

    "Be careful not to bite your mouth when you eat alone food..." Zhang Yu muttered, he could only turn his attention to shooting because he couldn't eat the roasted chicken with chestnuts.

    After filming resumed, the male and female protagonists at the dinner table finally made no mistakes this time.

    Compared with Lin Chuchi's true character, the story of tit-for-tat between the male and female protagonists is naturally more interesting.

    While she was watching the live version of the TV series, she suddenly glanced at the figure at the door from the corner of her eye. She turned her head slightly to see who it was, and her eyes lit up instantly.

    You came!

    Lin Chuchi didn't dare to say hello, so it would affect the sound recording at the filming scene, and only signaled with his eyes.

    Gu Huaiyu didn't go directly into the restaurant, but stopped at the door, seeing that she was very happy to see him, and there was a smile on her brow unconsciously.

    It wasn't until the filming of the scene in the restaurant that Lin Chuchi immediately got up and walked towards him.

    "You're here!"

    The reason why Gu Huaiyu didn't come here on the first day of production was because he thought that he would be staying at the school and temporarily moved to a nearby house. Because the family had a dog, it took a while to move here. effort.

    Lin Chuchi was very happy when he came here, but he didn't think he was late, and when he heard that he moved the first grade of junior high school near the school, he even asked a few more questions on this topic.

    "Cousin, do you know each other?"

    Zhang Yu ran up to his cousin when he saw his cousin coming, and saw him chatting with Lin Chuchi.

    Gu Huaiyu nodded, seeing Director Wang coming after him, he took the initiative to say hello.

    These days, it is difficult for many professional singers to make an appointment with him for a song. Thinking that he actually agreed to take over the opening song of "Summer Day", Director Wang thinks it is his name. As long as the filming of this drama is not too bad, Ratings have basically stabilized.

    Director Wang still has confidence in himself, so he naturally doesn't think that he will make any bad dramas. He thinks that his drama and his opening song will definitely be a hit combination.

    Thinking of this, Director Wang smiled brightly when he looked at him.

    After the two parties exchanged pleasantries, they were about to switch to the next scene, so they got busy.

    Compared with the director and assistant director, Gu Huaiyu, the songwriter, and Lin Chuchi, who don't have a lot of roles, have a lot of free time.

    "It's your first filming, how do you feel?"

    Gu Huaiyu asked after the two found a place to sit down.

    "My first scene was cooking, and it didn't feel much different from what I usually do in the cafeteria..."

    In a way, this role is really a real performance for Lin Chuchi, and she doesn't feel much at the moment.

    "Will you be nervous?" Gu Huaiyu didn't expect to miss her first scene, and felt a little pity in her heart.

    "There was a little bit before the shooting, and I feel better after the shooting."

    After all, she is also a person who has participated in many food competitions. Lin Chuchi's psychological quality is absolutely fine, and she is immersed in cooking as soon as she picks up a kitchen knife. Naturally, she will not How nervous about the camera.

    After the two chatted for a while, someone from the crew suddenly came over and greeted with a slightly excited tone: "Gu Shen! Why are you here?"

    Although Gu Huaiyu is just a songwriter and composer, he also has a lot of fans. Just by hearing the title, you can tell that the person who comes is his fan.

    Probably because he knew that he seldom signed autographs for people, and the other party didn't mention it. He praised his new song for a while and asked for a group photo before leaving voluntarily.

    Seeing this scene, Lin Chuchi couldn't help thinking that when she gave her the autograph she wanted for Zhao Yue, she jumped up and down on the spot, which was so exciting.

    She raised her lips and smiled, picked up the script and read it.

    The character of Lin Qiqi in the script is set up as an infatuated person. The reason why she opened a restaurant on campus at a young age is not to start a business, but because she and her boyfriend fell in love at school. Save her from being hit by a car.

    She is an orphan. Her biggest dream since she was a child was to have a family. She finally met the right person in college. Their relationship was so good that they were ready to get married after graduation. How could they stand such a blow.

    If the other party hadn't asked her to live well with her share before leaving, she might have followed him away. But now, she can only go back to the place where she has the most memories with him...

    Gu Huaiyu has read the script and naturally knows which role she is playing. Seeing that she is serious about it, she doesn't bother her, but looks up at the filming place.

    Lin Chuchi doesn't have too many roles in the first place, and the current night scene has nothing to do with her, so she can basically call it a day at five or six in the afternoon.

    In fact, to be honest, she only needs to be on stage for an hour a day, but it is her first time filming, and she still has a lot to learn, and she has to watch and learn more when she has no roles.

    So she thought that she could go back to the cafeteria to cook when there was no filming, which was obviously impossible.

    Losing her canteen, the students couldn't help but sigh slightly when they came in.

    In window No. 7, Lin's father and Lin's mother's craftsmanship has improved a lot compared to their previous ones. If they hadn't tasted Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship, the students might think it was pretty good, but it's a pity that they didn't.

    But probably because of habit, even if Lin Chu is not here, many students still subconsciously come here to line up.

    "Boss, when will Qiqi come back?"

    "Why, is the food I cook so bad?" Mother Lin asked deliberately when she heard all the students asking her daughter when she would come back.

    How could the students say yes, they all waved their hands to say no.

    Lin's mother knew how much they liked to eat her daughter's handicrafts, but she was not unhappy. Seeing that they were all unhappy, she took out the pre-cut side dishes and put them out.

    Seeing the appetizers made by Lin Chuchi himself, the students were finally happier.

    "Thank you, boss!"

    There were still many people who came to eat at window No. 7, but they were still not as good as when Lin Chu was here.

    Upstairs, however, the business in window No. 9 was better than before, but Feng Yuyu looked at the students queuing up outside, and she didn't look very happy.

    It's not that she thinks there are too many people to be too busy, the main reason is that Lin Chu is not here, and she has no place to eat, so how can she be happy.

    As the days passed, Lin Chuchi got along like a fish in water with his good cooking skills.

    The crew itself doesn't have any big names. If I have to say it, the biggest card is Gu Huaiyu, who has a good relationship with her. In addition, her craftsmanship is so good that it's almost too late for everyone to play with her. Who will offend her.

    "Qiqi drinks milk tea."

    "What's good about milk tea? Qiqi is here to drink coke."

    "No need, I have my own rock sugar pears." Lin Chuchi raised the thermos and said.

    Practicing lines is quite exhausting, so she often cooks various soups for clearing the lungs and moistening the throat for herself recently.

    Seeing that she had something to drink, the people who came over explained their purpose.

    "Qiqi, can you cook more later..."

    Every time Lin Chuchi plays a role, the crew will be filled with the smell of gluttony. At first, everyone was not familiar with Lin Chuchi, so they could only be greedy. Except for the actors, only Director Wang could get some food based on his status.

    And as everyone gradually became familiar with each other, people who had been greedy for a long time no longer held back. They either waited until the filming was over to grab some food, or they got along with Lin Chuchi to grab some food.

    No, there is another eating scene today, and the heroine is having dinner with her friends. In the plot, the heroine with the aura of the protagonist has now become good friends with Lin Qiqi. With this relationship, when she comes to the restaurant to eat, she will be treated like the boss cooking herself.

    "Okay." Lin Chuchi was always easy to talk, so he agreed immediately.

    Now everyone in the crew calls her "Qiqi" affectionately, and when she heard her promise, a little girl who loves to eat was so happy that she opened her arms and hugged her.

    Seeing her being hugged, Gu Huaiyu rubbed her arms twice, pursing her thin lips slightly.

    "Qiqi."

    Seeing that the other party hadn't let go of her for a long time, Gu Huaiyu couldn't help shouting.

    The relationship between the two was not bad at first, and they stayed together every day after joining the crew, and now they are very close.

    Hearing him calling himself, Lin Chuchi responded, let go of the little girl who was holding her, and she came directly.

    "What do you want me to do?"

    Gu Huaiyu cleared her throat and said that her throat was a little uncomfortable, and asked if she could pour herself a glass of Sydney with rock sugar.

    Lin Chuchi uses a relatively large thermos with a small cup on it, which is convenient for sharing with others.

    Hearing that his throat was uncomfortable, she immediately brought him a thermos and poured it for him after a few words of concern.

    "I'll bring you some soup tomorrow too."

    "Okay." Gu Huaiyu didn't refuse, just nodded in agreement.     Lin Chuchi also poured himself a glass of rock candy pear, sat next to him and drank slowly with him, thinking of something and asked casually, "How is

    your song writing?"

After finishing speaking, he handed the manuscript to her to read.

    The manuscript is still very important, especially the manuscript of the song he wrote.

    But one of them didn't know, one didn't care, one was willing to give, and the other took it naturally.

    She would definitely not be able to ask Lin Chuchi to write it, but for her who has read the script, she can still see how well the lyrics fit the plot.

    She read it from beginning to end, and when she looked up at him again, her almond eyes were full of admiration: "You wrote it well! Just reading the lyrics, many plots have already appeared in my mind..." When Zhang Yu came over, he

    saw My cousin, who is actually a bit independent, was looking at a piece of paper while getting a little close to others, and suddenly felt a sense of enlightenment.

    He is a relative of Gu Huaiyu's mother. Gu's mother went early. They said he was a cousin, but if you want to say how close the relationship is, he is definitely not. So Zhang Yu asked him to sing a song just to try his luck, maybe he agreed when he was in a good mood.

    But when he really agreed, Zhang Yu was quite flattered to be honest, and even regretted that he didn't deal with this cousin much before. Of course, regrets are regrets, but it wasn't that he didn't want to deal with him before, the main reason was that it was difficult for the other party to get an appointment.

    Originally, Zhang Yu thought that he was just fine recently, and he was saving face because he was a relative. Now that he saw this scene, and thought that he had been inseparable with Lin Chuchi since he joined the crew, what else did he not understand.

    Originally, he came to inform Lin Chuchi to prepare for the next scene, but now he couldn't hold back, first took a photo with his mobile phone, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that it matched.

    "Why are you standing there smirking?" Gu Huaiyu didn't notice him at first, but who told him to hold the phone and didn't know what he was looking at, so he smirked directly.

    After Zhang Yu suppressed the smile on his face a little, he leaned over and swept the two of them left and right. As a director, he still has a keen sense of observation. He naturally found that these two people may have a crush on each other, but the window paper has not been pierced.

    Thinking that he was left alone in his cousin's house, if he could find a companion, the relatives and elders in the family would be relieved, Zhang Yu felt that he, the cousin, had to help him.

    "Cousin, are you interested in playing a cameo role?"

    "Not interested."

    "Listen to me, don't refuse so quickly!" Zhang Yu said before he could refuse again, "The director said Qiqixi The filming was good, I’m thinking about whether to add some memory scenes to her, if I want to film memory killings, I have to find her a boyfriend.” After

    he finished speaking, Lin Chuchi frowned slightly: “Didn’t you say before that there are no emotional scenes? This I don't know how to shoot."

    "It's just a memory kill, just a few simple clips, it's not difficult to shoot, and you are so close to my cousin, it's not easy to shoot, just the atmosphere you sat and chatted with just now It’s not bad, it’s OK to just shoot a few episodes.”

    He avoided the important and said it so simply, Lin Chuchi didn’t feel so repulsive when he heard it.

    Seeing this, Zhang Yu looked at his cousin while the iron was hot: "How about cousin, do you want to make a cameo? If not, I'll go to school and find a male student to act." "Yes.

    "

    Seeing his promise, Zhang Yu immediately felt that he had guessed right, and turned around to tell the director the good news, but when he walked two steps away, he suddenly remembered the purpose of his visit, so he quickly turned his head and told Lin Chuchi to get ready to go. Take the next scene.

    For the director, this is indeed good news. Originally, he wasn't sure whether to add Lin Qiqi's memory kill, but now that he knew that Gu Huaiyu was willing to make a cameo, he decided to add it! Definitely have to add!

    You must know that although Gu Huaiyu is not an actor, he has a lot of fans. If the news of his guest appearance is released, it will definitely attract many people to follow the drama.

    After Zhang Yu left, Lin Chuchi didn't think too much about Gu Huaiyu's guest appearance, but asked him, "How do you like to eat sea bass?" She was going to cook a table for the play later

    , and the director of the dishes asked her to watch it by herself. Yes, she remembered that there was sea bass in the ingredients, so she asked casually.

    "Acacia perch."

    Hearing Gu Huaiyu's words, Lin Chuchi was slightly surprised: "I didn't expect you to like sweet and sour fish. There are quite a lot of perch today. I will make a few more later. Remember to go and get them yourself. "

    Everyone in the left and right production crews wanted her to do more, and even the scene manager specially prepared more ingredients, so she naturally didn't mind reminding people who had a better relationship with her.

    "Okay."

    Gu Huaiyu might not watch the whole process when other people were filming, but when it was her turn, Gu Huaiyu definitely watched it seriously.

    In fact, it wasn't just him. Every time the crew saw Lin Chuchi on stage, they couldn't help but look at her. No way, who told her to cook with an indescribable aura, which is particularly eye-catching.

    In fact, even every time Director Wang filmed her scenes, he saw her standing in the stove with the whole body glowing, and he wanted to make a food drama in his heart.

    The heroine of "Summer Day" is a music student. She is obviously a pure and sweet girl, but influenced by her grandfather since she was a child, her favorite instrument is the erhu.

    In the plot, she came to dinner with her friends this time because she won an award in an intramural competition, so she came to celebrate.

    After the heroine and her friend entered the restaurant to meet Lin Qiqi, one camera was filming the heroine chatting with her friend at the table, and the other camera was filming Lin Qiqi cooking.

    Start with carrot and corn pork ribs soup, then braised pork, typhoon shelter chicken wings, tomato scrambled eggs, beer duck, pine nut corn, and finally acacia sea bass.

    Six dishes and one soup, each dish is full of color, fragrance, and taste, and the smell alone can make a person hungry. For a while, the sound of swallowing saliva was everywhere in the crew.

    As the scent became stronger and stronger, even the few actors who were sitting on the table and speaking their lines couldn't help turning their heads to look at the kitchen.

    Fortunately, in the plot, Lin Qiqi originally used her cooking skills to make the restaurant popular in the school, and their behavior was not considered a drama.

    "It smells so good..."

    An actor blurted out this line that was not in the script, and the heroine answered subconsciously: "It smells so good, and Qi Qi's craftsmanship is really good."

    With Lin Qiqi's tempting cooking scene, It's normal for them to say this kind of exclamation, so Director Wang didn't say "cut", but continued to shoot like this.

    Leaving aside the other dishes, Lin Chuchi's speed of killing the fish in a dozen seconds when cooking the Acacia bass alone, the picture looks like it has its own special effects.

    Naturally, the waiters brought the dishes prepared earlier to the table first, and the people present looked at the delicious dishes, envious of the few people sitting in the seats.

    The heroine and the others looked at the good soup and dishes on the table, and felt that the show was a good deal. They restrained the idea of ​​letting go of eating, and continued to speak lines while eating.

    "The braised pork is delicious, fat but not greasy!"

    The braised pork the size of a mahjong block was picked up, and there was a trembling crystal feeling on the chopsticks. A close-up of meat.

    Fortunately, in the lines of this play, there were also praises for the food on the table, and they unconsciously added a few more exclamations to make the play more real.

    "The chicken wings are delicious too. They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and they taste very delicious."

    While eating, they felt like crying. After all, it is really torturous to not let go of such a delicious meal.

    The last acacia sea bass was served by Lin Chuchi himself. The bright red sea bass was sprinkled with white sesame seeds, which looked attractive.

    She smiled and chatted with the heroine for a few more words, declined the other party's invitation to sit down and eat together, and then left.

    "Love perch? Qingqing, tell me the truth, who are you missing?"

    Qingqing is the heroine of this show, and this line was changed temporarily after the screenwriter knew the menu set by Lin Chuchi.

    "Stop talking nonsense, so many good dishes can't stop your mouth?" Qing Qing glanced at her.

    Another actor's eyes have already landed on the perch, but fortunately his mouth did not forget to say his lines: "Who else can I miss, it must be the piano prince who tied for the first place with her today!" "I will be angry if you do this again! I don't

    know I hate that guy the most!" After Qingqing finished speaking, she pulled the fish directly in front of her, "I just want to eat fish with a sweet and sour taste, why do you talk so much, if this is the case, then I can eat it alone."

    "Who said we don't want to eat it, don't you want to eat it alone..."

    "Yes!"

    "Didn't you say that you are in love when you eat acacia perch? You can eat it if you want, so tell me first, who are you in love with?"

    This scene After the end, everyone in the audience heaved a sigh of relief. The heroine and the others could finally relax and eat, while the others rushed to the kitchen.

    In the kitchen, there was a large pot of carrot and corn pork rib soup. When Lin Chuchi didn't take pictures of her later, she also made a lot of other dishes. Now everyone is obviously here for these dishes.

    "Save some for me!" Director Wang shouted at the top of his voice when he saw them all rushing over, as he was far away from the kitchen.

    He did not eat less food alone before, who would care about him now, just grab as much as he can with the bowl.

    When they rushed madly, Gu Huaiyu, who had been prepared for a long time, had already returned to his seat and sat down to eat with the whole acacia perch.

    Not to mention, there were two bowls of carrot and corn pork ribs soup that Lin Chuchi brought back on the small table next to him, apparently he had one.

    "The fish is delicious, would you like some?" Gu Huaiyu asked.

    The sweet and sour acacia sea bass is particularly appetizing, and the sweet and sour taste does not cover up the umami of the fish itself, and it tastes delicious.

    "I won't eat." Lin Chuchi shook his head, and slowly drank his bowl of soup.

    No matter how delicious the dishes are, the cooks may feel full after smelling the cooking process, and they generally don’t have as much appetite as those who wait to eat.

    Seeing that she didn't eat, Gu Huaiyu dropped his chopsticks faster, thinking that this was the most delicious sea bass he had ever eaten.

    Not far away, everyone ate without looking up after grabbing the food.

    "It's so delicious. How can this braised pork be so delicious!" "

    It's the first time I've eaten this kind of fish. It's sweet and sour, and the fish meat is fresh, tender and not fishy. It's so delicious!" "No wonder it's so delicious!

    " Lovesickness perch, isn't this sweet and sour taste just like lovesickness? It makes me miss my first love..."

    Director Wang used to eat solo food because he really caused public outrage, but now he only grabbed a bowl of soup and reluctantly brought Acacia sea bass head with fish meat.

    To be honest, everyone thought he was the director for the fish head, and he didn't do too well in the end, otherwise he wouldn't even be able to grab the fish head.

    "You guys are too much..."

    Director Wang hadn't finished speaking, and someone next to him immediately said: "Director, you don't like fish heads for me to eat, I like fish heads!" The

    author said:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2023-03-13 17:41:10~2023-03-14 17:41:35~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: black and bad At home, 10 bottles of girl; 1 bottle of rice cake MM;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 66

    ◎ Absolutely! ◎

    "I think you look like a fish head!"

    Director Wang saw that he had only a fish head left and someone was thinking about it, so he turned around and sat back to eat.

    In fact, there is still meat on the head of the fish, such as the meat under the gills, which tastes fresh and delicious without thorns.

    Director Wang used to eat fish and seldom eat fish heads, but today he suddenly found that fish heads are quite delicious.

    While he was eating, the eyes of the other crew members fell on Gu Huaiyu. Their eyes were filled with envy when they saw that he was enjoying the whole acacia perch all by himself.

    However, Gu Huaiyu was not that easy to get close to outsiders, so no one dared to approach him. Only Zhang Yu ran over to share a bite because he was his cousin, but he failed.

    "Cousin, it's not worth eating alone..." He said so, but he didn't dare to snatch it from him, so he could only sigh and drink the soup.

    Although Lin Chuchi cooked a large pot of soup on purpose, he couldn't stand the crowd, so he grabbed more than half a bowl.

    The carrot and corn pork ribs soup is very fresh in the mouth, but the aftertaste is very sweet. Not only is the soup delicious, but the corn, carrots and ribs in it are very fragrant.

    The sweet and crisp corn-adsorbed broth tastes a little salty, so delicious that he can't wait to eat all the corncobs, and the rotten pork ribs become more delicious the more he eats them, and the bones he can chew Chew all of them directly, and only spit out the hard bones that cannot be chewed.

    "This soup is absolutely amazing!"

    Carrot and corn pork ribs soup is the most common soup. I didn't expect it to be so delicious. After eating it, Zhang Yu just felt endless aftertaste and couldn't get enough.

    "Qiqi, why don't you contract the food for the film crew, and eat the food made by others after you have tasted your handicrafts. It really doesn't taste good!" Zhang Yu held the empty bowl that had not even a drop of soup left , Finally couldn't help but say what I had thought in my heart for a long time.

    The meals that the crew ate before were all box lunches ordered in the school cafeteria. The taste was not bad, but compared with Lin Chuchi's, it was a world of difference.

    Gu Huaiyu glanced at him: "I haven't eaten the food she cooked before, and I haven't seen you starve to death."

    Obviously, he knew that Lin Chuchi was easy to talk, and he was afraid that even if she didn't want her cousin to say a few more words, she would be too embarrassed to refuse. .

    Zhang Yu sighed secretly when he received his cousin's warning eyes, but he didn't dare to say anything more.

    But even though he kept his mouth shut, the proposal just now made the eyes of everyone in the crew light up.

    Before the others could speak, Director Wang came over and said, "Qiqi, you should have memorized all the lines, right?"

    Lin Chuchi's memory is not bad, and she always does things seriously Done well, the lines have already been memorized by heart.

    "Since the lines are already memorized, why don't you consider Zhang Yu's proposal? Of course, you won't be allowed to do it for nothing, and you will be settled directly according to double your salary." Lin Chuchi, as a newcomer who has never filmed a TV

    series , Director Wang gave her a good treatment. After the filming of this drama, she can get a salary of more than a hundred thousand yuan, and if it is doubled, it will be hundreds of thousands of dollars.

    When Director Wang finished speaking, those in the crew who were also greedy for her skills couldn't help persuading her.

    "Qiqi, anyway, you always stay in the crew, so it would be nice to get an extra share of money." "

    Yes, anyway, the crew of this restaurant has been rented out, and they are ready-made for use!

    " With double pay, the crew would probably die of bitterness, but no one felt sour at this meeting, and even wished to give Lin Chuchi more money. After all, they don't pay the money anyway, but if she agrees, they will be the ones who will be lucky.

    As an assistant director and one of the investors, Zhang Yu still couldn't hold back his words after taking a look at his cousin: "I know it will be very hard to hold two jobs at the same time. I will give you an extra big red envelope."

    There are less than 50 fixed actors and staff members in the crew, plus extras and extras, the meals that need to be prepared every day are less than 100 people at most.

    Lin Chuchi thought that Zuo Zuo had to eat every day, so it seemed that it would not be impossible to take care of the crew's meals.

    Under the expectant eyes of everyone, she finally nodded in agreement.

    "Yeah!"

    "Great!"

    Seeing her promise, everyone in the crew was overjoyed.

    "Are you satisfied now? You don't have to keep pestering me for more scenes!" Director Wang said, looking at the actors in the crew.

    He was speechless when he said it. After the filming of the show started, actors often came over and tried to get him to add scenes. He was a little angry at first, but he was speechless when he learned that all they wanted to add were eating scenes.

    "Satisfied and satisfied!"

    The actors who tried to add scenes but were ruthlessly rejected all smiled and nodded.

    There are not so many ingredients today, so everyone still only has boxed lunches at lunch time, but thinking that they will be able to eat Lin Chuchi's work meal tomorrow, the entire crew is filled with a cheerful atmosphere.

    Seeing that everyone was very happy, Lin Chuchi could not help asking, "What's the matter, don't you like my cooking?"

    Gu Huaiyu quickly explained after refuting, " I'm just afraid that you'll be too busy with filming and cooking."

    "It's okay, I don't have many roles, so it's easy to be a meal for these people in the crew." Lin Chuchi felt okay.

    Since she was willing, of course Gu Huaiyu respected her idea, so he didn't say anything else.

    That night, when Lin Chuchi came home and talked about the world with Lin's father and Lin's mother, their first reaction was to worry that she would work too hard.

    "No, there are not too many people in the crew. When there is no group acting, you can only cook meals for dozens of people a day. It is much easier than in the cafeteria. It is a job anyway. You spend one time and earn two parts. Why not do it."

    The main thing is that Lin Chuchi doesn't have a lot of acting roles, and occasionally I feel that staying in the crew is quite free, and I think it's good to get more salary for a meal.

    "Then how about I go with your dad to help you." Mother Lin was still afraid that she would be too hard, so she proposed.

    "No, there is no shortage of people in the crew to help me. You and Dad are busy in the cafeteria. If you feel tired, give yourself a break and rest." After confirming that she will receive meals from the crew while filming, Mother Lin couldn't help

    thinking Get up: "If this is the case, after you get the salary plus the money saved at home, maybe I can pay you a down payment." In the

    first half of last year, with Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship, their window earned more money than usual It's more than one year, plus I've saved some money this year.

    Lin Chuchi didn't have too many requirements for the living environment, but seeing that she was thinking about buying a house for herself, she suddenly felt that she shouldn't be so salty.

    Indeed, don't look at her taking over the window of her own cafeteria after time-traveling, and making a fuss in school, but in terms of her craftsmanship, she really feels like a bit of a fool.

    After returning to the room, Lin Chuchi reflected on herself, and felt that she was no longer alone and had to think about her parents.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother originally gave birth to Lin Chuchi's only daughter after the age of 30. In addition, Lin Chuchi had experienced a car accident before. Lin Chuchi felt that even if they recovered well, they should consider their retirement.

    【Sleep yet? 】

    Lin Chuchi doesn't like to give up halfway when doing things. The TV series has already started filming, so she naturally can't quit, but the TV series must be filmed for at least three months. She must not be free during this time, so she thought about what Feng Yuyu had discussed with her before.

    Feng Yuyu is a night owl, so she made a voice call immediately after receiving her message.

    "Qiqi, you are calling me so late! Did you miss me because you haven't seen me recently..." The

    voice was connected, and before Lin Chuchi said a word, she had already said a lot.

    Lin Chuchi waited patiently for her to finish before saying, "I've considered the cooperation you mentioned last time, and I think it's okay     .

    "

When I received such a surprise, I cried out with excitement.

    The so-called cooperation means that after Feng Yuyu Window No. 9 got on the right track in the cafeteria, she felt that a scrap of talent like herself could make fried chicken that was recognized by the students, so she came up with the idea of ​​opening a shop outside.

    There are various brands of fried chicken restaurants in the market. Feng Yuyu felt that she might not be very competitive on her own, so she wanted to invite Lin Chuchi to cooperate. She contributed funds, Lin Chuchi contributed technology, and they created a fried chicken brand together. , become bigger and stronger, and create greater glories!

    Feng Yuyu's family is rich, and she owns a farm, which can ensure a stable source of ingredients. With the gimmick of fresh chicken alone, she still has an advantage in opening a fried chicken restaurant.

    After she finished getting excited, the two briefly talked about their future plans. Of course, how to do it will have to be discussed slowly.

    The joys and sorrows of human beings are not interlinked. On the second day, the people in the production team were very happy, and Feng Yuyu was also very happy, but the students in the school were not happy, because the business of window 9 was closed today, so they didn’t even have fried chicken. have to eat.

    As for why Feng Yuyu suspended business, it was obvious that she couldn't wait to find Lin Chuchi.

    Lin Chuchi had no role this morning, and was staying in the restaurant to pre-process the ingredients for lunch. When he saw Feng Yuyu, he noticed the dark circles on her face at first sight.

    "Are you staying up late at night again?"

    "I don't want to, but it's because I'm so excited after talking with you that I can't sleep at all..." Feng Yuyu took out her small notebook to show her, "Look, I didn't want to sleep at all after talking to you..." I made the plan later.”

    Her family has a farm to inherit, and opening a fried chicken shop also needs management, so she majored in business and management in college, so it’s no problem to make a plan.

    "I even thought about the name of the brand, so I called it 'Qiqi'. After all, this nickname was already familiar to many netizens when it was a hot search on Yicantang. Plus, the show you're filming is also called 'Qiqi'. After the TV series is broadcast..."

    Feng Yuyu didn't sleep much last night, thinking about a lot of things.

    Lin Chuchi didn't understand these things very well. After reading the draft of the plan she wrote, she didn't express any opinions. She just talked about fried chicken, and she can make many different ways. taste.

    Gu Huaiyu came over and listened and understood that they were going to open a store together. He couldn't help asking, and after getting an affirmative answer, he said that he could invest.

    Feng Yuyu doesn't usually listen to music very much, so she really didn't recognize who he is. Even if Lin Chuchi finished the introduction for both parties, she would only consider Gu Huaiyu as her friend.

    Her family is indeed quite rich, but the money in the family does not mean it is her money. She only has six figures in her own savings.

    Originally, she thought that if she really wanted to start a business, this little deposit would not be enough, so she thought she would have to go home and talk to her parents. Now that she heard that Gu Huaiyu had investment intentions, Feng Yuyu, who was not sure that her parents would support her, immediately bowed her head and told Lin Chu     Chi bit his ear: "Is this friend reliable?

    "     Seeing that she said it was reliable, Feng Yuyu asked, "How much can you invest?"     She thought that if the investment was relatively small, there would be no need, and if the investment was more, it would save her going home and talking to her parents.     "Is one million enough?"     Gu Huaiyu is really not short of money, not to mention the inheritance left to him by his parents, the copyright fees for the songs he wrote are enough for him to spend several lifetimes.     Although Feng Yuyu wanted to start a fried chicken brand, she must have started with a fried chicken restaurant. Her own savings plus this one million investment would be enough.

    "Have you considered it? Do you really want to invest?" Seeing that he and Feng Yuyu agreed to invest in a few words, Lin Chuchi couldn't help but gently pulled off his sleeve.

    "I believe in your craftsmanship. The fried chicken restaurant you opened will definitely become popular. Anyway, I don't know what to do with the spare money. It's better to invest it." Although

    Feng Yuyu's family is rich, but I heard him say that one million is I still can't help being a little envious of the spare money.

    Seeing that he trusted him so much, Lin Chuchi became worried: "Then what if I lose money?" "

    How is it possible, with Qiqi's craftsmanship, you can't even open a shop with your eyes closed to make money." Feng Yuyu was very confident.

    "She's right." After Gu Huaiyu finished speaking, he added, "There are risks in the investment capital. It doesn't matter even if you lose it. I can earn it back by writing songs." "Is writing songs so profitable?" Feng Yuyu finished

    speaking Suddenly something came to my mind, "Wait, you are Gu Huaiyu who wrote that... that 'herring bald lung' Gu Huaiyu?"

    Gu Huaiyu's songs have been on the Spring Festival Gala, not to mention that he has also written songs for many popular movies and TV dramas. After the opening and ending songs, even if Feng Yuyu doesn't listen to songs often, she doesn't have the slightest impression of this name.

    "It's him." Lin Chuchi didn't expect her to realize it now, and her tone was a little smiling.

    Hearing her affirmation, Feng Yuyu clapped his hands and said, "It's good to write a song. It's really not good. Let him write a song for our fried chicken restaurant, and the fried chicken restaurant's business will definitely explode!" "You can figure it out." Lin

    Chu Chi really couldn't imagine what kind of song he could write for a fried chicken restaurant.

    For the time being, the matter is settled like this, but for the details, a lawyer has to be found to make the contract and discuss issues such as the proportion of investment.

    This matter will not be rushed for a while, Lin Chuchi is still busy with the matter at hand.

    Seeing that Gu Huaiyu stayed here, Feng Yuyu was not in a hurry to leave, so she couldn't help asking, "Aren't you going back to sell fried chicken?"

    If she didn't know that she was going to take care of the crew's lunch at noon, Feng Yuyu would have left, and now she must stay for a while. meal.

    "Selling fried chicken every day is tiring, so I decided to give myself a day off today." Feng Yuyu asked immediately after finishing speaking, "By the way, what are you going to have for lunch today?" As soon as she said this, she directly revealed the purpose of her refusal to

    leave .

    Lin Chuchi glanced at her with a smile and said, "Sweet and sour octopus, fried pork with chili, roasted beans with eggplant, and tomato and egg soup."

    Two meat, one vegetable, and one soup are already good meals for the crew.

    "It's all my favorite dishes!" Feng Yuyu said and wanted to help her.

    Gu Huaiyu didn't leave after she made a move, and followed to help.

    "Don't you need to find inspiration from the crew?" Lin Chuchi's eyes fell on his slender and well-articulated hands, thinking that these hands are more suitable for writing songs and playing the piano.

    "I've already got inspiration, but I'm tired of watching them filming every day. Why don't you do something else to change your mood." After finishing speaking, Gu Huaiyu reached out to pick up a kitchen knife and began to help chop vegetables.

    He occasionally cooks at home, so cutting vegetables is naturally not a problem, and the cut beans are quite neat.

    "You hold the knife like this, and when you cut it..."

    It would be more difficult for him to hold the knife and the angle of cutting. Seeing that he wanted to help, Lin Chuchi taught him while holding another kitchen knife beside him.

    "Is that so?"

    Gu Huaiyu learned things very quickly, and Lin Chuchi nodded straightly: "Yes, that's it. Do you feel less effort than before?

    " It's easy."

    Feng Yuyu was standing by the sink washing tomatoes, listening to their voices and the rhythmic sound of chopping vegetables, she suddenly felt a little redundant.

    The crew is currently filming on the playground, but the people around are not on the stage, but have already flown to the restaurant.

    "I don't know what delicious food Qiqi made today..." "

    I saw hairtail fish in the ingredients delivered in the morning, so there should be hairtail fish for lunch."

    "Oilfish is delicious, I don't know how she will make it."

    "I like sweet and sour hairtail, braised in soy sauce is also good."

    The closer it is to noon, the more everyone thinks about eating. I don't know if it was because of this that the last scene in the morning couldn't survive.

    "What are you thinking about? Can you use some brains when filming!"

    Seeing the director get angry, everyone immediately regained their thoughts of flying away, and at the same time wailed in their hearts, thinking that watching this rhythm, the morning shooting would definitely be delayed.

    Usually the time delay is delayed, but thinking of the lunch made by Lin Chuchi at noon today, they can't wait to go up and shake the hero and heroine on the field and let them pass the scene quickly.

    When it was almost twelve o'clock, I don't know if they received the resentment in everyone's eyes, the hero and heroine finally got up and filmed the last scene in the morning.

    "Great! We can finally go to eat!"

    "What are you shouting for? Did I say you can get off work?"

    After Director Wang finished speaking, everyone subconsciously thought that there was something that was not shot well and needed to be re-shot, and their expressions instantly dropped.

    While they were waiting for the director to direct, they saw Director Wang get up from his seat, move his hands and feet before turning around and walking forward.

    Everyone thought he was going to get something at first, but seeing him walking further and further away, they asked doubtfully, "Where is the director going?"

    When he was almost out of sight, Zhang Yu was the first to react and said "Damn" After a while, he said: "The director went to eat by himself!"

    No way! The director is too cunning!

    When he finished speaking, everyone complained in their hearts, and then they couldn't leave immediately except that they had something to pack in their hands, and the others ran directly towards the restaurant.

    In the restaurant, Lin Chu cooked the food sooner or later, because the crew specially invited an aunt to cook and wash the dishes for sanitation, so she didn't have to worry about other things after finishing.

    When Director Wang came over, she had already had dinner with Gu Huaiyu and Feng Yuyu.

    As soon as he entered the restaurant, Director Wang felt delicious, and immediately asked his aunt to order more dishes for him.

    The sweet and sour octopus is bright in color, dotted with some red peppers, which makes people very appetizing; the fried pork with pepper exudes a spicy smell, which makes people want to take a big bite; the color of eggplant and beans is even more beautiful , bright purple eggplant and emerald green beans complement each other; the tomato egg soup is attractive in appearance and very appetizing in aroma.

    Director Wang couldn't wait to sit down after finishing the meal, and first took a bite of hairtail with chopsticks in hand.

    The skin of the sweet and sour octopus is fragrant and the meat is tender. The sweet and sour taste with a bit of spicy taste directly penetrates into the fish bones, not to mention how fragrant it tastes.

    I don't know how Lin Chuchi did it. The fish bones were a bit crispy, and Director Wang couldn't bear to spit them out after chewing.

    When the rest of the crew came trotting all the way, they saw that he had already eaten, and after scolding cunningly in their hearts, they were attracted by the smell in the restaurant.

    Several dishes are very fragrant, but the sweet and sour hairtail is the strongest.

    "Line in line, don't squeeze!"

    Seeing a group of them swarming over, the aunt reminded them by knocking on the rice spoon.

    Director Wang had already eaten so much that he didn't lift his head, but he still praised his wit when he heard the movement next to him.

    "Fortunately, I ordered more just now, otherwise, judging by the posture, I'm afraid there is no way to add more food." Feng Yuyu looked up and saw the posture of scrambling for food over there, and couldn't help but feel lucky that she was greedy just now.

    Lin Chuchi looked at the dishes piled up on her dinner plate and said with a smile, "Can you finish it?"

    "If I can't finish it, I'll pack it up and eat it at night." Feng Yuyu picked up another piece of octopus, which was so delicious that her eyes rolled up , "Qiqi, the hairtail you made is so fragrant that I don't even want to spit out the fish bones..." The

    sour and sweet taste of the hairtail is just right, and it is spicy to enhance the taste. It is addictive to eat. The sweet and sour octopus soup is even more delicious, and it is also delicious when eaten with bibimbap.

    Not only hairtail fish is delicious, eggplant and beans are also delicious, and chili fried meat is even more spicy and tender.

    Gu Huaiyu was not as eager to eat as she was, but he obviously liked it, and the food in the bowl was eaten very quickly.

    After they chatted for a few words, Zhang Yu said hello to them after finishing the meal, and ran to sit down opposite Director Wang. Seeing that he was eating without looking up, he said angrily: "You are a director, who is missing for the whole crew?" You won’t be short of your share either, do you think you’re still playing routines?”

    “Who’s playing routines, is there a problem if I come over to eat at some point?” Director Wang ate another chopsticks of fried pork with chili peppers, feeling that the more he ate The more fragrant.

    The food in front of him was so delicious that after Zhang Yu took the first bite, he didn't bother to argue with him, but concentrated on eating.

    Roasted beans with eggplant is a dish that he usually likes to eat very much. He will eat eggplant that is soft but not rotten and very tasty, as well as tender and crisp beans. He feels that it is a wise choice to come to this crew to study.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2023-03-14 17:41:35~2023-03-15 17:42:40~Thanks to the little

    angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : Nian Gao MM, 1 bottle of Yao;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

ଓChapter 67

    ◎Spicy crayfish ◎

    Lin Chuchi took over the crew's first meal. The dishes are not very special, but the taste is really amazing. Usually when the crew ordered boxed lunches, some people would waste a lot for various reasons, but today they ate cleanly, without any leftovers, not even a drop of soup left.

    After eating and drinking enough, everyone couldn't help but boast: "It's so delicious, I feel happy thinking that I can eat such a delicious meal every time in the future." "Yes,

    especially the lunch at noon. Sweet and sour hairtail, I really love it!"

    "The hairtail is really delicious, it doesn't smell fishy at all, but it is fragrant and tasty, and it tastes great with rice." "Stir-fried pork with chili is

    also delicious, and the meat is so delicious. One is tender."

    "Not only is the dish delicious, but the soup is also delicious. It is obviously a very ordinary tomato and egg soup, so she made it delicious." The sweet

    and sour tomato and the freshness of the egg complement each other and make the soup drinkable. It rises appetizing and delicious.

    "I don't know what's for dinner?"

    Just after lunch, everyone immediately thought about dinner, wishing to skip the working time in the afternoon.

    Not all of Lin Chuchi's scenes were cooking, for example, there were a few scenes of her outside the restaurant this afternoon.

    It was the heroine who interacted with her the most in the play, and it was still the heroine who played against her in the afternoon.

    Lin Chuchi doesn't have many roles, so he can rest after a scene.

    "Drink some water."

    As soon as she came down from filming, Gu Huaiyu had already stood up and greeted her with water.

    "Thank you." After thanking Lin Chuchi, he took it and asked him how the photo was taken just now, and then sat down with him at the resting position.

    The two get along very naturally, but in the eyes of the rest of the crew, they can't help but take a second look.

    As the days passed, the weather became warmer and warmer, and the peach blossom forest in the school was in full bloom.

    Such a ready-made beauty is not filmed for nothing, and the crew went there to shoot a lot of clips of the ambiguous period after the misunderstanding between the male and female protagonists.

    "Such a beautiful scene, why don't you shoot Memories together?" Zhang Yu suggested while looking at Manlin Taohua.

    The Memory Killer he was talking about naturally refers to Lin Qiqi and her boyfriend in the play, they don't have many scenes.

    Lin Chuchi almost forgot about this at first, but when he heard him mention it, he was slightly taken aback, and then subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiyu.

    When she looked over, it happened that Gu Huaiyu was also looking over, so the two of them looked at each other like this, obviously they didn't feel anything when they looked at each other normally, but at this moment her heartbeat suddenly slowed down a beat, and she looked away instantly.

    Both of them are college students in Memories Killing, so they naturally had to change into matching outfits.

    "Qiqi, why does your skin look so good after cooking every day? It's so white and tender, and it's so easy to put on makeup!"

    Lin Chuchi didn't need much makeup in the previous scenes. After all, according to her personality, she lost her beloved and never came out Where is that feeling.

    But today is the scene of love, and the makeup artist quickly applied a pink peach makeup to her, making her look even more radiant.

    "It's so beautiful!"

    Usually, Lin Chuchi was a little beauty without makeup, but with makeup on, the whole person looked a little brighter, and everyone couldn't help but praise.

    Gu Huaiyu was also a little surprised when he saw her with makeup on, and her eyebrows and eyes, which had been serious because of being tossed on her face, instantly relaxed.

    Not far away, Director Wang looked at the well-dressed young couple, but couldn't help but patted Zhang Yu on the shoulder and praised: "That's right, you're quite discerning!" Originally, although he was happy that

    Gu Huaiyu was willing to make a cameo appearance, he couldn't help I was worried that he would not be able to play the temperament of a college student, so I could only comfort myself in my heart, and no one stipulated that college students cannot be mature and stable.

    But looking at Gu Huaiyu's brows softening unconsciously now, coupled with the dress he just made, it really feels a bit like a college student. Of course, what satisfies Director Wang the most is the atmosphere between the two of them. To use an online buzzword, it simply has a sense of CP.     The memory killing scenes added temporarily may not even have dialogues when the TV series is released. It is just a few seconds of clips, and the screenwriters did not deliberately ask the screenwriters to think about the plot.     "You can play whatever you want, just try to be as sweet and intimate as possible." After the director spoke, Lin Chuchi and Gu Huaiyu walked towards the peach blossom forest together.     After Lin Chuchi joined the crew, he also filmed a lot of scenes. He shouldn't be nervous anymore, but at this moment he always felt his heart beating a little faster for no reason.     When she drooped her eyelashes slightly, she didn't realize that Gu Huaiyu next to her was no better than her. The calm and calm person had no expression on his face at this time, but the hand by his side was slightly clenched into a fist. .     "You are a couple, come closer, and remember to hold hands later!"     Zhang Yu yelled before the filming officially started, which made Lin Chuchi's face instantly filled with enthusiasm.     Originally, she was wearing pink makeup today, but now that her face was hot, she instantly felt more charming than a flower.     Director Wang reminded them to prepare, and immediately started filming three-two-one.     Although a little embarrassed, but knowing that there are many people working hard behind the scenes of each scene, Lin Chuchi didn't want them to be busy, so he took a deep breath when the filming started, and then looked up at the people beside him.     "Ah Huai..."     It can only be said that the character living in Memories has no human rights, and the screenwriter didn't even bother to think of a name for him, so he subtracted one word from Gu Huaiyu and directly used the name "Gu Huai".     Lin Chuchi worked very hard to perform this scene well, but just after she called "A Huai", "bad bad" suddenly appeared in her mind for some reason, and she couldn't help bursting out laughing.     The moment she laughed, the clear almond eyes became brighter and brighter, and Gu Huaiyu even said in his heart, "Smile beautifully, look forward to beautiful eyes."

    "What are you laughing at?" After Gu Huaiyu finished speaking, he saw a peach blossom falling from the top of her head at some point, he reached out and picked it up and put it in his pocket, and also combed her hair along the way.

    Lin Chuchi originally thought that his smile would definitely lead to reshoots, but he didn't expect the director to say "cut". Thinking about the director's letting them play freely, he casually explained the reason for his laughter.

    "It just suddenly occurred to me that 'Huai' and 'Bao' sound similar." Before she finished speaking, the nervousness disappeared, and instead she felt a little anxious, "Huaihuai, bad, if you call it faster, don't they sound the same?" ?"     Gu Huaiyu just thought she was not used to calling her name like that, so she couldn't help laughing, seeing that she wanted to make herself laugh, her obsidian eyes couldn't help but smile a little.     "You think it looks like that." He said with a smile, revealing a bit of indulgence that he didn't realize.     After the peach blossoms are in full bloom, many butterflies are attracted, and cats have always liked to jump on these flying things. Recently, many cats like to come here to play.     It was such a coincidence that when Bad Bad heard Lin Chuchi calling its name, it jumped off a thicker peach blossom tree and threw itself into her arms.     "Bad, why are you here?" Lin Chuchi was really surprised, but when he caught it, he couldn't help sighing, "You are such a solid cat, it's so heavy that I can hardly hold it."     Hearing this, Gu Huaiyu immediately reached out to help her, but met the cat's paw waving towards her.     "No!" Lin Chuchi quickly grasped the cat's paw with sharp eyes, not letting it scratch anyone.     After being reprimanded by her voice slightly raised, Badass raised her head and "meowed" before obediently nestling in her arms and licking her paws.     Seeing the cat sticking to her and refusing to get off, Gu Huaiyu was afraid that she would be tired, so he subconsciously moved closer, and stretched out his hand to help support the cat.     "It's really heavy."     "Yes, some cats are puffy, but it is definitely fat." The     orange cat came a bit suddenly, but with its addition, the whole picture is more natural and warm, so the director has not shouted.

    In fact, the photos taken just now are enough, but Director Wang may think that the whole scene of the two holding the cat and admiring the peach blossoms is particularly good, so he couldn't help but want to take more vegetarian dishes. After all, Gu Huaiyu's identity is there, even if it is not needed in the final TV series, it would be good to keep it as a tidbit.

    When the scene finally ended, everyone around gathered around.

    "This cat is really interesting!"

    Badass looks very cute. The whole cat has round eyes, round face, round head, and round body, which makes people like it just by looking at it. When filming just now, it showed two faces. It yelled at Lin Chuchi, and it was fierce at Gu Huaiyu, always trying to slap its paws at Lin Chuchi when he was not paying attention.

    "It's so cute. I think it shouldn't be called Badass, but Yuanyuan."

    Seeing that they all liked Badass, Lin Chuchi didn't know the truth about being hurt by it, so he directly revealed: "Its real name is Yuanyuan." The bad things were taken by the students in the school. Although this guy looks cute, he is a cannibal. Many students got hurt by his claws when he tried to touch it after feeding him..." Hearing

    this In other words, the person who wanted to pet the cat quickly hid his hand and took a few photos of it with his mobile phone.

    At the end of the play, the director praised them a few words, saying that they performed well.

    There was no Lin Chuchi's role in the future, and the crew didn't eat dinner so early, so she didn't rush to the restaurant, but went to the side for a rest first.

    "Come here."

    Knowing that she was calling for a cat, Gu Huaiyu sat down next to her and wanted to ask: "Did you call it or me?" "

    I was just joking." Lin Chuchi saw him after finishing speaking Still looking at herself, thinking of the rice wine brewed at home,

    she couldn't help but say, "May I bring you rice wine rice balls tomorrow?"

    The joke was made by Lin Chuchi himself, but from that day on, she subconsciously thought of him every time she called a bad name.

    On the other hand, because Feng Yuyu wanted to open a fried chicken shop outside, she invited her uncle who was planning to retire to take over Window No. 9 again.

    Of course, this was only temporary. While hiring her uncle, she also hired a lot of employees. After signing contracts with them, they stayed at window No. 9 to make fried chicken.

    She had a good idea, let her uncle take these people to study at window number nine first, and save the time of training employees when the fried chicken shop opened.

    Uncle Feng's body is actually quite strong, but the children in the family can make money and be filial. I don't want him to work so hard to let him retire. Originally, he was quite reluctant to part with the cafeteria that he had served for most of his life, but he was actually quite willing to ask his niece to come back to help.

    Uncle Feng didn’t sell fried chicken in the cafeteria at the beginning, but as new cafeterias opened in the school and the competition grew, he switched to fried chicken in order to attract students.     He spent money to learn the skill of making fried chicken from others, but the skill of the master he found at the beginning was a little higher than the average, and he didn't learn very good skills, so some students would like to make fried chicken Come to eat, but if you want to say how hot it is, it's really not.     Of course, before Lin Chuchi came, his fried chicken business was already ranked in the top three compared to the entire cafeteria, so there was nothing dissatisfied.     However, learning the method taught by his niece at this time, Uncle Feng felt that he was born at the wrong time. To be honest, if he knew such a good way of making fried chicken ten or eight years earlier, he would definitely start a business with his niece. .     But now, Second Uncle Feng no longer has that spirit. After all, he already has grandchildren in his family and has been busy all his life. He should also enjoy the family happiness.     But even so, he was very happy to see that the business at Window No. 9 was getting better and better after the improvement. He felt that he would be satisfied if he could see this kind of scene in his lifetime. From now on, this world will be dominated by young people.     The canteen is handed over to my uncle to help manage it, so Feng Yuyu can be busy with things like registering trademarks, researching the market, and choosing the location to open a store.     After being busy for more than half a month, she came back with a bunch of materials to discuss with Lin Chuchi and the others.

    "Thanks for your hard work." Lin Chuchi was a little embarrassed when she thought that she was busy with the three people's cooperation.

    "Your family, Gu Huaiyu, has found a lot of people to help me. It's not hard."

    Feng Yuyu may have studied business and management, but it is her first time to start a business seriously. If she is really left alone, how can she Do it so fast.

    "Why are you like this!" Seeing that she said that Gu Huaiyu belonged to her family, Lin Chuchi reached out and patted her arm, subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiyu who was not far away, and was relieved to see that he didn't seem to be paying attention.

    Feng Yuyu is very good at focusing on the key points, and immediately gossips when she hears the word "yes": "Who else sees the same thing as my hero?" The

    world is the biggest meal, and if you want to eat well, the chef must not offend. So even if someone in the crew would gossip in private, there really wasn't anyone who would tease Lin Chuchi in person, and Zhang Yu was the only one who had to say something.

    "Aren't you going to eat here this afternoon?" Lin Chu asked without answering.

    Feng Yuyu was unlucky, she just missed lunch when she came here, and the group of people in the production team felt as if they had been spayed at meal time, so there was nothing left.

    Missing the lunch she made, Feng Yuyu had to eat a good dinner to reward herself anyway, how could she not eat it.

    Hearing the warning in her tone, Feng Yuyu became obedient in an instant: "I didn't say anything just now, let's discuss business. These are the few stores I have selected. Let's see which one you are most satisfied with.

    " Naturally, cooperation cannot be limited to the two of them. Lin Chuchi turned his head and said, "Huaiyu, are you okay now? It's okay, let's discuss the location of the store together." Feng Yuyu's eyes lit up instantly when she heard the word "

    Huaiyu". She felt that they were so close to each other, but she still didn't let herself make fun of it.

    Lin Chuchi didn't know what was going on in her heart, otherwise she would definitely have to explain a few words. In her opinion, she already knew Gu Huaiyu very well, calling her full name or Mr. Gu always felt a bit unfamiliar, and she even called "A Huai" during the filming, so she didn't think the name "Huaiyu" had anything to do with it.

    Before she could finish her sentence, Gu Huaiyu sat down with a response.

    "Look, this is Yuyuxuan's store." Lin Chuchi placed the information on the table between him and himself.

    An investment of one million yuan is really nothing to Gu Huaiyu, as he said before, even if he really loses money and writes a song, he can earn it back.

    But after all, he was working with her, even if Gu Huaiyu didn't care about his own investment, he had to think about it for her, so he took it seriously.

    Fried chicken is actually a favorite of men, women and children, but parents always feel that fried food is unhealthy, so the audience is still mostly young people.

    It would be great to open a fried chicken restaurant near the university, especially since there are other schools around H University, the traffic flow is definitely large enough.

    Of the several addresses Feng Yuyu selected, three were near the school, and several were in shopping malls.

    "I think these two places are relatively the best. Needless to say, the one near the school has its own flow of people. In addition, this one is next to the main entrance on the first floor of the shopping mall. The business of this shopping mall is quite good..." They looked at it. , Feng Yuyu couldn't help but introduce it.

    After reading the materials, both Lin Chuchi and Gu Huaiyu felt that the two places she said were indeed the best.

    Feng Yuyu did a lot of homework for the location of the store, and even went to investigate the market in person. Seeing that her vision was recognized by them, she couldn't help smiling.

    "Then I'll talk about it tomorrow to see which one is the most suitable."

    Feng Yuyu temporarily decided on two choices for the location of the store, and Feng Yuyu talked to them about other things: "And...

    " During the lunch break, Feng Yuyu finished discussing everything that should be discussed, and Feng Yuyu, who ate a piece of bread at noon, was thinking about dinner.

    "Qiqi, what do we have for dinner?"

    "There should be crayfish to eat at night."

    "Crayfish?" Feng Yuyu's tone was full of surprise, "Do you have crayfish now? I thought it was only available in summer."

    "There are now, but the cost will be more expensive than in summer." Lin Chuchi said.

    In fact, the reason why there are crayfish today is because there is a scene in the afternoon where the hero and heroine want to eat crayfish together.

    In the plot, the misunderstanding between the male and female protagonists has been solved, but the relationship between them is not so easy to change for a while. At present, they have just changed from being disgusted with each other to happy enemies.

    In this eating scene, they will compete for crayfish with each other, and then the relationship will be further changed because of physical contact.

    Ever since Lin Chuchi started to take care of the crew's food, the people in the crew who used to be bad eaters have developed into foodies. No, when they heard about crayfish, they became very greedy.

    A crew full of foodies can save everything, but not food, so I bought a few catties of lobsters and brought them back to be enough for the male and female protagonists to eat, but now I just bought almost two hundred catties of crayfish.

    Thinking of the crayfish, Lin Chuchi couldn't sit still. After all, it took a lot of work to handle so many crayfish.

    Hearing that there were crayfish to eat at night, Feng Yuyu felt her saliva drooling just thinking about it, and immediately followed behind her.

    "Wow, so many crayfish!"

    After Feng Yuyu sighed, the field manager looked at Lin Chuchi with a little embarrassment: "Don't worry, I will lead someone to deal with the crayfish, but you may need to teach how to do it. "

    Okay." It's not that Lin Chuchi can't handle so many crayfish alone, but it's better if someone can help.

    Knowing that there will be crayfish to eat at night, everyone in the crew who is currently free will come over to help deal with the crayfish.

    Lin Chuchi can kill a fish in more than ten seconds, let alone handle crayfish, but since she wants to teach people, she must not be so fast, slow down and explain while handling.

    But even so, the people who came to help couldn't help but sigh: "Qiqi, your movements are too neat, you can handle it before my eyes can react     .

    "

Slow down a little more.

    Feng Yuyu also wanted to help, but she was a little timid, holding a crayfish in her hand for a long time and dared not do it.

    "Ah!"

    After all, I have to eat it myself. The crayfish bought by the field manager are all caught from the farmers today, not to mention how vigorous they are. After Feng Yuyu held it in her hand for a while, she was startled by the movement of the crayfish's teeth and claws trying to pinch her, so she threw the crayfish out.

    Next to her is Lin Chuchi, and on the other side of Lin Chuchi is Gu Huaiyu. The lobster was thrown out of her hand, so that it fell into Gu Huaiyu's arms so that it would not die. crayfish with pincers in hand.

    "Don't move."

    Seeing that he was caught by the crayfish, Lin Chuchi was afraid that he would pull it directly, so he quickly held his hand and put the crayfish into the water.

    Not two seconds after the crayfish entered the water, he let go of his hand and swam to the side. She quickly grabbed the wrist and took out the hand with sharp knuckles. She was relieved when she saw that the pinched place was only a little red but not broken.

    "It's okay, you go to the side and wash your hands, just to be safe, you should disinfect your fingers."

    Lin Chuchi finished speaking, Feng Yuyu quickly apologized: "I'm sorry..." "

    It's okay."

    Lin Chuchi reacted quickly, Gu Huaiyu was not caught It was very serious, but she was a little happy because of her concern just now.

    When Gu Huaiyu came back after being disinfected, Lin Chuchi didn't let him and Feng Yuyu get close to the crayfish, but coaxed the children to say, "Go to the side for a rest, and eat some more revenge when the crayfish is ready." "Okay

    ! When the crayfish are ready, I must eat them all!" Feng Yuyu didn't want to be a hindrance, and followed her words.

    But after sitting down, she might be too idle, and the idea of ​​gossip came up again in her heart.

    "Well, are you interested in our family, Qiqi!" She said the questioning sentence as affirmative directly.

    Gu Huaiyu glanced at her, neither affirming nor denying, but he had some opinions on the phrase "our family".

    There are many people and strength, and the crayfish that will be used for filming later have been processed. Seeing that the others have learned how to clean up, Lin Chuchi took the prepared crayfish and prepared to start cooking.

    Seeing this moment, Feng Yuyu couldn't sit still anymore, and after throwing Gu Huaiyu a look that I knew without telling you, she immediately ran over to watch.

    It is troublesome to handle crayfish, but crayfish are really delicious when cooked.

    The crayfish hadn't been put into the pot yet, but the aroma from Lin Chuchi's frying had already made people around subconsciously salivate. When the crayfish enters the pot and gradually turns red, the fragrance becomes more intense.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2023-03-15 17:42:40~2023-03-16 17:39:50~Thanks to the little

    angel for the irrigation nutrient solution : 20 bottles of islander; 10 bottles of Sai Wen wanting to be a farmer; 5 bottles of cake rolls

    ;

ଓChapter 68

    ◎It smells so good! ◎

    It smells so good...

    Smelling the alluring smell of spicy and delicious crayfish, the words "true fragrance" were written all over the hearts and faces of the people present.

    If crayfish want to be delicious, the first thing is to have fresh and clean ingredients, the second is to grasp the heat, and of course the most important thing is the seasoning.

    Lin Chuchi is good at seasoning. The spicy crayfish she made must be delicious just by smelling it.

    The aroma of the crayfish is overflowing after it comes out of the pot. The bright red soup paired with the same red shrimp looks many times more attractive than the ones sold outside.

    This heroine is so happy!

    The heroine sighed in her heart, and when the crayfish was on the table, she moved her index finger, wishing she could eat it right away.

    When she was finally able to eat, she picked up a crayfish and sipped the soup on it first. The salty and fresh taste in the spicy and spicy made her eyes light up, and the movement of peeling the shrimp was instantly accelerated.

    I don't know how Lin Chuchi's shrimp is made. After the shrimp shell is peeled off, the shrimp meat inside is very delicious without dipping in the soup. It is bouncy and fresh in the mouth, which is simply addictive.

    Delicious!

    The crayfish are quite big, and the heroine who usually eats shrimp without gnawing on the claws suddenly feels reluctant to throw them away, so she breaks off two shrimp claws and puts them in her mouth to bite.

    It may be that the season of crayfish is not yet on the market. The shrimp claws are not particularly hard at this time, and they can be bitten open with a light bite.

    "Hmm..."

    When the prawn claws were bitten open, soup overflowed from the inside. It tasted very delicious, and the meat inside was even more delicious, with a chewier texture than the prawn tail.

    Originally, she thought the shrimp claws were like chicken ribs, but she thought it would be a pity to throw them away, so she was ready to take a few bites, but she didn't expect it to taste like chicken ribs at all. Even if she could eat a little bit of meat after eating it for a long time, she still felt that it was worth the time spent just for this taste.

    Compared to her, the male lead is more sensible, and while eating, he still reminded himself in his heart, "This is filming, this is filming, don't bother to eat", but after eating a crayfish, he was completely overwhelmed. Attracted by the delicious taste, she doesn't look much better than the heroine.

    "Ca! I said you guys..."

    Director Wang saw them eating again, and was about to reprimand him, but he couldn't help swallowing before he finished speaking.

    In fact, I don't blame him, after all, he is always staring at the screen, but the photographer always takes close-ups of the crayfish on the table, and the male and female protagonists look very delicious, so he is greedy.

    Director Wang felt a little ashamed, but in fact no one laughed at him at this meeting. Of course, it's not that everyone's quality is high, but that everyone's attention is on the crayfish on the table, so there's no time to pay attention to him.     "Don't eat it! You know how to eat without even saying the lines. I tell you, if you finish eating, you will give me a show without real objects. Don't think that I can make another copy for you as a prop!" Director Wang said, "I have seen through you " stared at the hero and heroine.     The two who were filming were stunned when they heard about eating crayfish, and finally remembered their lines.     Seriously, they all have pretty good background lyrics skills, but to be honest, the comparison between the performance now and just now may really make the director say it. The two of them just want to eat more while filming.     After the filming of this scene, the best performance of the two is definitely the scene of robbing the crayfish, which is called a true feeling.     On the other side, when the camera moved away from him, Lin Chuchi walked back to the resting place with the bowl of crayfish that he had left alone before leaving the pot.     It's also her quick hands, no one under the camera can see how she left this bowl of crayfish.     Naturally, Lin Chuchi didn't keep the crayfish for himself to eat. When he came to the rest place, he handed it to Feng Yuyu directly: "Try it first." Usually,     only Gu Huaiyu was given this kind of treatment in the crew. Seeing her handing the bowl to Feng Yuyu now, Although she knew that she had her share, she still didn't mind, especially when she saw that she took the bowl and posted it with Lin Chuchi.

    "Qiqi, you're so kind!"

    Feng Yuyu just smelled it and was so hungry, she thought she could only eat it at night, but she didn't expect her to keep it for herself, and she rubbed against her twice before getting ready to start.

    The bright red crayfish looked very appetizing, she couldn't even wait to peel them, so she stuffed them into her mouth and bit them.

    The soup is spicy and delicious, and the shrimp meat is tender and springy, so delicious that she couldn't help but shake her head.

    In comparison, Gu Huaiyu's movements were much more refined. He slowly picked up a crayfish, peeled the shell carefully, and handed it to Lin Chuchi in a disposable bowl.

    "Thank you, you can eat it yourself." Lin Chuchi didn't refuse the crayfish he peeled, but he didn't ask him to continue peeling it for himself.

    Gu Huaiyu nodded slightly, and then started to eat by himself.

    "Qiqi, the crayfish you cooked are delicious. The shrimp meat is full of flavor. It would be even more delicious if it was a little more spicy!" Feng Yuyu ate until the corners of his mouth were full of oil.

    "It's not good to make it too spicy for filming, otherwise they will be so spicy that they won't look good in the film."

    In fact, after the male and female protagonists were warned by the director, they couldn't let go of eating at all, it was pain and happiness.

    Feng Yuyu nodded in understanding, and added: "The main thing is that I like spicy food. The crayfish tastes very good now, even better than the ones I have eaten before!"

    A bowl of crayfish looks like a lot, but in fact There are not many, and they will all be resolved within a short time after two people eat.

    Feng Yuyu looked at the shrimp shells in front of her and was secretly happy. She felt that Gu Huaiyu needed to talk about her image.

    To eat crayfish at night, Lin Chuchi didn't bother to cook other dishes. After all, crayfish was already very busy, and it was inconvenient to eat other dishes.

    Of course, just eating crayfish is definitely not enough. She plans to add some side dishes such as corn, quail eggs, and cucumbers to the shrimp, and then prepare some noodles to mix with shrimp soup or noodles.

    There are so many crayfish in a small pot and I don't know when to go. It happens that there is a big pot in the restaurant, so Lin Chuchi simply cooks it in a big pot.

    Knowing that she was going to start cooking crayfish for the evening, Xin Xin followed her to stay in the restaurant when she switched to filming outside.

    And some people who don't have a role in the future simply don't go to the set to watch, but stay and wait for food.

    As the crayfish came out of the pan, the entire restaurant was filled with this domineering and alluring aroma.

    Lin Chuchi felt that there was no need for crayfish to cook and eat alone. They could simply cook them according to the table.

    Not to mention the people in the crew were greedy, even the director was also very greedy. After the afternoon's filming, he saw that there was no problem and immediately announced the end of work.

    The whole production team worked together to have dinner early, and everyone came to dinner today, so it was not a problem whether there were not enough people at any table or not.

    There are six people at a table. Apart from her, Lin Chuchi's table includes Gu Huaiyu, Feng Yuyu, Wang Dao, Zhang Yu and the heroine.

    For the crayfish at night, she considered that some people can't eat spicy food, so she made two flavors: spicy and garlic.

    Feng Yuyu is a lover of spicy food. She picked up a spicy crayfish, and raised her eyebrows slightly after eating it: "It's delicious! It's still spicy enough!" Spicy, spicy, salty and delicious, it was so delicious that she couldn't stop eating it

    . not come down. After eating several shrimps to satisfy her appetite, she picked up side dishes to eat.

    The cucumber is crisp, the corn is sweet, and the soup with crayfish is very delicious, and the quail eggs are even more delicious.

    "Is this the legendary shrimp crap?" Feng Yuyu joked while holding shrimp and quail eggs.

    Everyone was busy eating crayfish, and when they heard what she said, they took the time to laugh and continued eating.

    Their table was fairly harmonious, after all, Lin Chuchi would not compete with them, and Gu Huaiyu ate not slowly, but his movements were gentle, so they couldn't compete with the other people.

    But the other tables were fine at first, but as the crayfish and side dishes were eaten less and less, everyone was afraid that they would miss a bite, so they fought with each other. What's more, if you divide it up one by one, you won't be able to grab it if you divide it well.

    After dividing their food, they slowed down, and they had time to boast a few words.

    "Garlic crayfish are delicious, full of garlic, firm and delicious." "

    Spicy crayfish are the best, but the garlic ones are almost tasteless.

    " Garlic is no worse than spicy..."

    When people who love spicy and garlic quarreled, people with philanthropic tastes said, "What's the point of contention? Both flavors have their own characteristics. It's delicious."

    "The main reason is that the seasoning is good. The corn, cucumber, and quail eggs in this soup are very delicious, especially the corn. I just discovered that the spicy crayfish with corn is so delicious." "Indeed, this soup is delicious

    . It's really fresh, and the noodles must be delicious."

    Lin Chuchi had prepared noodles and noodles for them to eat as a staple food, but after hearing this, he took off his disposable gloves to cook the noodles.

    The crayfish soup is already very flavorful, so you don’t need to add anything to the cooked noodles, just add it to the soup and mix it, and it cooks very quickly.

    The people in the crew were still self-conscious, and went to get it by themselves when she cooked it.

    Some people like to eat noodles and some like to eat noodles. The cooked noodles are mixed in the bright red soup of crayfish, and they will soon be dyed red, exuding a spicy and delicious smell.

    The noodles taste smooth and smooth, while the noodles are firmer, and they are delicious when served with shrimp soup.

    "Well, it's delicious. Shrimp soup mixed with noodles is absolutely amazing!"

    "You can try it with garlic soup, it's also delicious."

    "It's really delicious. If you change it into fine powder, it feels a bit like garlic vermicelli."

    There is also a skill in cooking noodles with white water. The noodles cooked by Lin Chuchi have just the right elasticity, neither too hard nor too soft. The taste is particularly good, and the noodles are the same.

    Good flour and good noodles with good ingredients, how could the taste be bad. It takes time to eat crayfish because they need to be peeled, but the noodles mixed with noodles cannot stop their eagerness to eat delicious food. Some people can eat a bowl of noodles with just a few bites.

    Lin Chuchi remembered that there were still some unused peanuts in the kitchen. After the noodles were cooked, he simply fried the peanuts, which instantly added a scent to the restaurant.

    The fried peanuts are fragrant and crunchy. The aroma of the peanuts and the salt blend together. The salty fragrance is delicious. It is delicious to eat directly, and it is even more delicious when added to the noodles.

    After Lin Chuchi fried the peanuts, he brought a plate to his table, and let the others share the rest.

    As soon as she sat down, Gu Huaiyu put a bowl of noodles and a bowl of noodles in front of her, each bowl was not full, obviously considering her appetite.

    "Thank you."

    Cucumber and quail eggs were spread on top of the noodles. Lin Chuchi just thought that he mixed it for himself. He put the peanuts on the table and picked up the bowl to eat.

    She ate the vegetables on top and stirred them up, only to find that there were still a lot of peeled shrimp underneath, and subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiyu.

    "Do you want to add some peanuts?"

    The peanuts she made are very popular, and Director Wang and the others use spoons to share them almost as soon as they are on the table. Gu Huaiyu met her eyes and asked while holding up the peanuts.

    Lin Chuchi nodded, and he still didn't say anything when he added the peanuts to his bowl, but his attitude towards eating was obviously more serious.

    The people in the production team had a very satisfying dinner today. There are spicy crayfish, garlic crayfish, side dishes, mixed noodles and fragrant peanuts. This delicious day is really not even for a god. Change.

    They are comfortable. When the students in the school passed by and smelled the faint fragrance, their eyes were almost red with envy.

    If they were happy that the school was selected by the crew before, now they can't wait to drive the crew out.

    [It's too much, Qiqi is obviously ours, when will the crew get out! ]

    [I really want to eat crayfish, too. Just thinking about the fragrant and spicy crayfish will make me hungry...]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(ooeeee This TV show really doesn't matter! ]

    [Damn it! I suspect that they didn't come here to make a TV series at all, they came here to compete with us! ]

    [I think your suspicion is very reasonable. They are obviously filming school dramas, but they end up eating hot and spicy food every day, which is outrageous! ]

    [Qiqi's cooking is as delicious as ever, but it's a pity that you can't eat it every day...]

    [Wait, why can you still eat Qiqi's cooking upstairs? ]

    [I won't tell you, it's because I went to play a role in the group. ]

    [Damn! Why didn't I think of it! 】

    When criticizing the film crew in campus forums, some people acted like a baby to Lin Chuchi on her way home, saying that they also wanted to eat crayfish.

    "It's not yet the season for crayfish to go on the market. It should be about the same after the TV series is finished. I'll go back to the cafeteria and make them for you."

    Lin Chuchi shared a post on the campus forum through Zhao Yue, and also knew that the students would be happy after leaving the cafeteria. Much resentment, so agreed.

    Sure enough, the students immediately became happy when they heard her say that.

    At the same time, knowing that being a group performer can eat the meals she cooks, some students immediately made up the idea.

    The quota of group performers in the production team is very popular, and after this day, the group leader received many self-recommendations from students.

    Group performances in campus dramas are relatively easy for students. They are basically performances of their own nature.

    However, when receiving the money from the student in reverse, the group leader showed a confused expression in an instant.

    "What's wrong?"

    Zhang Yu happened to be next to him, and seeing that he was stunned, he stretched out his hand and pushed him.

    The leader of the group said with a speechless expression: "Just now a student told me that he wanted to be a group performer, and I told him that the group performance salary is 81 days, including meals, and he directly transferred me 80 Come here for 1 yuan..."

    It's outrageous, I haven't heard of anyone who comes to work and pays for it, no matter how experienced capitalists dare to dream of this kind of dream!

    "What?" Zhang Yu was taken aback when he heard it, and couldn't help but laugh when he was sure he wasn't joking, "There's such a good thing?" After laughing enough,

    he immediately went to share the story with the director and his cousin. fun.

    When the news spread, everyone in the crew was overjoyed: "Talent! There are still people who pay for filming, what is he planning?" "Maybe he is interested in

    filming, just for fun." "

    Mainly because he wants to act I also understand that for important roles, the group performances in the background are paid for, and the price-performance ratio is really not high.”

    If it is an important role in a well-known director’s play, some people may be willing to pay for it for the sake of popularity, but it’s true that the group performances pay to participate. Costly and laborious.

    "Why do I feel that it's because of Qiqi's craftsmanship? Being an extra performer is just a ticket to the crew, and the money you give is meal money?"

    After saying this, everyone thought it was really possible. The heroine even nodded in agreement: "That makes sense, as far as Qiqi's skill is concerned, I am willing to participate in the performance without money."

    Director Wang passed by and heard this, and immediately said: "That's a good relationship. Just save it."

    "I'm joking!" The heroine was just talking, how could she not want the salary she got.

    In any case, in the end, the student succeeded in being a swarm because he attracted the attention of the whole crew. Of course, the film crew is not short of that bit of remuneration, and the money will still be paid to him normally. After all, it is not worthwhile if news spreads that the crew will not pay extra for this small amount of money.

    After more than a week, Feng Yuyu finally chose the address of the owner of the fried chicken shop.

    The shopping mall is really good, but the traffic is not higher than near the school, but the asking price is much more expensive, so I finally chose this place near the school.

    Once the place is determined, the decoration can begin. The decoration of a fried chicken shop is not complicated, and it doesn't take too much time to set it up.

    When the fried chicken shop was being renovated, there were problems in the crew, which made the director angry.

    "This is a school drama, look at all of you who are fat, are you planning to make a Tang Dynasty movie? You are not active in filming every day, and you are more active than anyone else when you hear that you are eating..." Lin Chuchi looked from several leading

    actors Scanning her body, she couldn't help whispering to Gu Huaiyu: "I don't think they're fat, why is the director so angry?" "It's better to be thinner

    for the camera. They don't look fat, but it may be much more obvious in the camera. "Gu Huaiyu also lowered his voice and told her.

    Lin Chuchi subconsciously looked at him when he heard the words, thankfully he was not fat, otherwise he would have been told by the director.

    The hero and heroine were still listening to the training honestly. When they heard the director tell them to lose weight and eat less of the food cooked by Lin Chuchi, the heroine couldn't help it: "It's okay to lose weight, but you don't need to eat less... ..."

    "How can you lose weight if you eat a lot?" the director said in a grumpy manner.

    The heroine said weakly: "If you don't eat enough,

    you won't have the strength to lose weight." She actually knew that she had gained a lot of weight since joining the film crew, but the food cooked by Lin Chuchi was really delicious, so let her eat less. It simply cannot be done. Originally, I hoped that the director would not find out, but the extra meat really couldn't be hidden from the camera.

    Hearing her words, the male protagonist immediately said: "Director, don't worry, I will strengthen my training immediately!"

    It is impossible to eat less, and they would rather increase the amount of exercise than eat less.

    Seeing that they swore that they would quickly lose weight under normal appetite, Director Wang glared at them and then looked at the others: "Don't think I'm only talking about the two of you, you are the same, the most important thing about being an actor is your body shape Management..."

    At first, everyone listened to the training honestly, and it would be fine after he finished speaking, but someone didn't stop, and muttered: "You are not the same." The

    truth is that the entire crew is not fat except Lin Chuchi , including Gu Huaiyu, are more or less fatter, and the director who was only a little bit thick now has become slightly fatter.

    "Can I be the same as you? What kind of image do I want as a director! If you compare with me, do you want to be the director instead!" Director Wang said angrily.

    Originally, he would just say a few more words, but now he sprayed all the leading actors present like a watering can, and even the photographer was affected.

    Photographer: "..." It's none of my business, I'm not on camera, wouldn't it be more stable to hold a camera if I'm fat!

    "Qiqi, come here!"

    Seeing the director suddenly calling himself after spraying, Lin Chuchi was worried that he would talk about himself next, so he subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiyu.

    "I'll accompany you." Gu Huaiyu offered.

    When Director Wang saw them coming together, he first asked Gu Huaiyu how the song was written, and when he learned that it had been written, a smile appeared on his face instantly.

    The director himself is also a foodie, so naturally he wouldn't blame her because all the crew got fat. After all, there is nothing wrong with cooking delicious food, and there is nothing wrong with those delicious dishes. What is wrong is only those guys who have no self-control!

    "Qiqi, you cook less meat recently, and change two meat and one vegetarian to two vegetarian and one meat. For soup, you should also stew less meat soup and chicken soup, and you can make more vegetarian soup." Director Wang called

    himself He came here not to scold, but to discuss the dishes with her. Lin Chuchi nodded in agreement after heaving a sigh of relief.

    For her, cooking is not cooking. For Gu Huaiyu, cooking less meat dishes would save her troubles. Anyway, he likes to eat whatever she does, so naturally he won't have any objections.

    On the other hand, Zhang Yu stood beside him and heard the director's words, his face turned green before he started eating the new dishes.

    "This...isn't it like this? Actors want to lose weight, but we don't need to lose weight."

    Director Wang: "As far as their virtue is concerned, if you cook too much meat and vegetables, why don't you keep watching them so they don't steal it? Besides, you see Look at you, your stomach is about to stand up at a young age, you should eat more vegetarian food to clear your stomach!" "

    My stomach is not standing up! Director, why are you talking nonsense with your eyes open!" Zhang Yu subconsciously inhaled while speaking , but did not persuade him to stop making the food so vegetarian.

    Forget it, after joining the crew, I eat delicious food every day, and I can eat more vegetarian dishes for a change.

    He stopped protesting, and the rest of the crew couldn't persuade the director, and they couldn't help crying when they learned that there would only be one meat dish for each meal.

    "The director is too much! Just let the actors lose weight, why did you bring the whole crew to eat     vegetarian     together

    !" 03-16 17:39:50~2023-03-17 17:19:44 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~     Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: cc 50 bottles; Mo Yan 26 bottles ; 24196278 20 bottles; w Xiqian x, Qiane Limo, Yaya Yaya, Youchen 10 bottles; Q 5 bottles; Yu finds water, Shijing 1 bottle; Thank you very much for your support, I will     continue Work hard!

ଓChapter 69

    ◎Stir-fried lotus root ◎

    The arm could not twist the thigh after all, and in the end the crew's next meal was decided by the director to be two vegetables, one meat and soup.

    "Sigh..."

    "Don't sigh, the vegetarian dishes made by Qiqi are also delicious. On the plus side, there is also a meat dish." "

    You're right."

    On the morning of the first day when the dishes were changed, someone Can't help but sigh, but some people adapt well. It's normal, after all, not everyone likes to eat meat. For many people, as long as it is made by Lin Chuchi, it is delicious, not to mention that the director also left a meat dish.

    "I don't know what to have for lunch today."

    "Anyway, it must be delicious."

    In everyone's thinking, it was finally lunch time, but because the last scene hadn't finished filming, no one dared to leave first.

    Gu Huaiyu was not in this range. He estimated the time and came to the restaurant to look for Lin Chuchi. As soon as he entered the door, he could smell the fragrance of lotus root and mushrooms.

    "What delicious food did you cook today?"

    "There are fried shredded lotus root, scrambled eggs with chives, braised chicken wings, and mushroom soup." After Lin Chuchi finished speaking, he saw that no one was following him, so he asked in a soft voice. "Should I cook another dish for you?"

    Apparently, she was afraid that today's dish would be too vegetarian for him to eat, so she decided to make a small meal for him.

    "No, the dishes are already very rich, enough to eat." Gu Huaiyu didn't want her to work too hard, and looked at the shredded lotus root after speaking, "I haven't eaten lotus root like this before." Stir-fried lotus root is to cut the lotus root into

    shreds , Use salt to remove the water from the shredded lotus root, then adjust the batter, and fry the shredded lotus root wrapped in the batter first, and then stir-fry. It tastes fragrant and crispy, and has a long aftertaste.

    Lin Chuchi told him the method in a simple way, and asked him to know that the crew was about to finish work, so he had dinner with him first.

    Even though today's dishes are relatively vegetarian, she cooks them with more care than before. Needless to say, the fried shredded lotus root, the golden yellow shredded lotus root with red pepper and sesame seeds immediately attracts Gu Huaiyu's attention.

    The braised chicken wings are even more tempting to look at. You can tell how tender the chicken wings are just by looking at its oily and shiny surface.

    Scrambled eggs with chives, chives and eggs are very tender in color, and when they are fried into a dish, it looks refreshing. As for the mushroom soup, the mushrooms are already fresh, and several kinds of mushrooms are stewed into a pot of soup, and the fresh aroma is not inferior to the broth.

    The people in the crew have a meal every day like fighting a war. Gu Huaiyu came here in advance to finish the meal with her.

    After the two had finished eating and sat down, Lin Chuchi was not in a hurry to eat, but looked up at him.

    Sensing her gaze, Gu Huaiyu slowly ate a piece of fried shredded lotus root and said, "It's delicious, spicy and crispy, and the fragrance of lotus root is very strong." It can be seen that he really likes this dish

    . Subconsciously picked up another one.

    "It's just as long as you like to eat." Lin Chuchi started holding the chopsticks after finishing speaking.

    Before the two had eaten for a long time, there was a noise outside, and then a group of people poured into the restaurant directly.

    "It smells so good, I seem to smell the aroma of chicken wings."

    "And the fresh smell of mushrooms..."

    The originally quiet restaurant became lively as the crew stepped in.

    Although there was one less meat dish, everyone was still very active in eating out of trust in Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship. Now that they came to the restaurant to see today's lunch, they immediately felt that they were not disappointed.

    As they all rushed to finish the meal, the restaurant was finally not as noisy as before.

    "I didn't expect to be able to eat my hometown food today, what a blessing!"

    "Did you say this lotus root?"

    "That's right, dry-stir-fried lotus root is our way, but unfortunately I rarely see restaurants outside that do it." After he finished speaking, he couldn't wait to take a bite, and was instantly conquered by the spicy and crispy taste of lotus root. "That's the taste! It's really delicious, even better than my mother's!"

    Hearing this, the people at the same table all ate lotus root and found that it was really delicious.

    "It's so crispy and crispy. I didn't expect that lotus root can be eaten like this besides soup and stir-fry." "It's

    really delicious, and the more you

    eat, the more fragrant it becomes." The feeling of not coming down.

    As the only meat dish in this meal, the braised chicken wings are also very eye-catching. The chicken wings must be delicious just by looking at the appearance. One bite, the skin is tender and the meat is tender, and it is very tasty.

    "Braised chicken wings are delicious!"

    "It's really delicious. It's fragrant, tender and tasty. I don't think it's enough."

    Other dishes can be ordered more, but chicken wings are divided by individual, so it's impossible to eat as much as you want. Some people are a bit reluctant to eat the second immediately after eating one.

    The chicken wings were so fragrant that the bones were stained with fragrance, so that the bones on the table were gnawed clean, and some people even chewed the bones directly.

    Reluctant to let go of the braised chicken wings, they could only extend their chopsticks to the next dish.

    Compared with braised chicken wings and dried shredded lotus root, scrambled eggs with leeks look lighter, but when you eat the dish, you will find that although this dish is light, it can also grab people's taste buds.

    The tenderness of the chives and the tenderness of the eggs make people unable to resist the aftertaste after swallowing it, and then they eat mouthful after mouthful without knowing it.

    Crisp chives and tender eggs, the two ingredients complement each other, it is delicious to eat directly, and it is even more salty and delicious when paired with rice.

    There is no soup in the three dishes of stir-fried lotus root, but the small ingredients in the dish are delicious to eat with rice. The braised chicken wings and scrambled egg soup with chives and bibimbap have their own tastes.

    Director Wang couldn't bear to lift his head while eating the delicious lunch, so he failed to realize that even if the dishes were changed to plain dishes, it didn't affect the crew's appetite at all.

    "Have another bowl of rice, and pour some chicken wing soup on it for me." "

    I want it too.

    " The dishes are delicious, and the soup is also delicious. The mushroom soup made with several kinds of mushrooms can be eaten in one bite. You can feel the umami taste in your mouth, as if drinking the whole spring into your mouth.

    Some people can't help but add half a bowl of soup to sit and drink slowly after eating and drinking enough.

    "It's delicious, as expected of Qiqi. Vegetarian vegetable soup can also be so delicious." "It's really delicious. I     can't eat enough.

    "

Touching his stomach, he suddenly felt guilty.

    The director changed the dishes because he wanted them to lose weight, but they felt that vegetarian dishes did not affect them to eat more.

    In order not to be vegan, let’s be conscious!

    The male and female protagonists looked at each other and had similar thoughts in their hearts.

    "Qiqi, the dishes you cook are really delicious, especially the stir-fried shredded lotus root, which tastes very authentic." "

    Yes, that lotus root is really delicious. You can cook it according to this standard, Qiqi, it's so delicious , even if there is only one meat dish, I can accept it."

    "The soup at noon is very fresh. I didn't like to eat mushrooms before, but today I suddenly found that it is actually quite delicious." After

    lunch, probably the lunch after changing the meal also satisfied everyone, They couldn't help but boast to Lin Chuchi.

    Seeing that they all liked to eat Lin Chuchi, he was relieved, and said that he would make fried shredded lotus root for them next time.

    After eating two vegetables and one meat for a while, Zhang Yu patted the director on the shoulder and said, "I discovered something." "

    What is it?" Director Wang looked at him curiously.

    Zhang Yu said after a while: "I found that eating more vegetarians will not make people lose weight. Look at you, I feel like I have gained a few pounds after this period of time." It's actually normal, since I joined the film crew, I eat every day

    . Drink, Dao Wang has a big appetite, plus he often sits in front of the screen for a long time, and doesn't exercise at all in his daily life, so he will gain weight.

    He was telling the truth, but Director Wang didn't want to admit it.

    "Nonsense, don't you think they are all thin? It means that being a vegetarian is still useful!" "

    They lost weight because they practiced more in private, and you didn't exercise. It's not normal to be fat." Zhang Yu broke his fantasy.

    Hearing this, Director Wang looked him up and down, with a unwilling tone: "Then why are you not fat?" "

    Because I also went to the gym to exercise."

    Zhang Yu is not the kind of self-disciplined person. He wouldn't think about exercising, but he couldn't bear to kill himself, and told Gu Huaiyu that he was fat a few days ago.

    In the past, Gu Huaiyu didn't care about being fat or not, but now this is not a special situation. He who pays attention to his image immediately started training in the gym and brought Zhang Yu with him.     At first, Zhang Yu was in a bit of pain. After all, after a busy day, he just wanted to lie on the bed, play games and play mobile phones, and didn't want to do any exercise at all. However, the exercise has shown initial results. His fat has disappeared, his muscles have grown, and he looks more energetic. Zhang Yu suddenly felt that it would be good to do some exercise.     Especially now, the director is fat but not fat, Zhang Yu feels good thinking about it.     Director Wang never expected that he would go to the gym to exercise behind his back after agreeing to get fat together.     Of course, he still wanted to save face, so he pretended not to care, and said, "Fat is fat. I'm a married man, and I don't have to talk about good looks. Anyway, my wife will definitely not dislike me. A bachelor like you is the only one who wants to save face." We need to talk about our image."     Having said that, Director Wang still secretly started exercising in private, after all, he can't eat the same food, and he is the only one who gets fat.

    When the director secretly lost weight, the fried chicken restaurant that Lin Chuchi and Feng Yuyu collaborated on had already been renovated and could open on a good day.

    On the opening day, she and Gu Huaiyu, the investors, were sure to be there, so she asked the director for leave in advance.

    Director Wang was quite easy to talk about, and agreed immediately, and privately asked the field manager to order a flower basket for him to send over at that time.

    On the opening day of the fried chicken restaurant, the crew finally felt the pain of the students, because they obviously couldn't eat the food made by Lin Chuchi today.

    The fried chicken shop is near H University, so Gu Huaiyu didn't drive, but walked slowly with her.

    "You suddenly put on your glasses again. I almost didn't recognize you just now."

    The two have a good relationship now, and Lin Chuchi naturally said whatever came to his mind.

    "Is it weird that I wear glasses?" Gu Huaiyu wanted to take off his glasses while speaking.

    He didn't wear glasses in the crew. After all, everyone knew his identity, but he would inevitably meet fans outside, so he still wore glasses as a habit to cover up.

    "No, wearing glasses will make you more refined, but I'm not used to wearing glasses since I haven't seen you for a long time." Lin Chuchi said.

    Gu Huaiyu didn't think it was strange seeing her, so Gu Huaiyu didn't move the glasses on his face.

    The two walked and chatted, and soon arrived near the fried chicken shop, and saw a pile of flower baskets at the door from a distance.

    "You are finally here!" Feng Yuyu saw them coming, with a bright smile on his face, "Come in and see if you are satisfied."

    Lin Chuchi and the others have seen the decoration effect map, and now they walk into the store, of course not What is not satisfactory.

    The opening of the new store has activities, which will naturally attract many customers. In addition, Feng Yuyu had publicized it in school in advance, so Lin Chuchi had customers coming to the store not long after he arrived.

    "Ah! Qiqi, I miss you so much!"

    Lin Chuchi didn't expect that the students from H University would be the first to come over. Seeing their excitement, she smiled back.

    "Qiqi, can I eat your fried chicken?" the student who entered the store asked tentatively.

    "Yes."

    Lin Chuchi came here not only to look at the store, but also to train the staff himself, so naturally he would not refuse.

    The employees in the store have studied with Uncle Feng for a while in the cafeteria. They are more talented than Feng Yuyu, and the fried chicken they make is better than her original one.

    When Lin Chuchi joined the film crew and Feng Yuyu was busy opening a fried chicken restaurant and running around, the most popular window in the canteen had become window number seven and window number nine.

    Needless to say, Window No. 7, as Lin Chuchi's parents, Lin's father and Lin's mother, she would teach when she had the opportunity, and there were side dishes and sauces made by her in the kitchen, so even if she was not around, she could still attract many students.

    As for Window No. 9, Feng Yuyu had a group of students who became fans of her when she was there. After she was gone, the fried chicken tasted better, and the business naturally became better and better.

    Of course, even so, Lin Chuchi is still the eternal white moonlight in the hearts of the students, and no one can cook as delicious as hers.

    Naturally, it is impossible for a fried chicken restaurant to only have fried chicken. Qiqi Fried Chicken currently has fried chicken, as well as French fries, fried lotus root and other snacks.

    The fried lotus root is because she made fried lotus root once before, which made the crew never forget it. She thought it might be good to put it in the store, so she discussed with Feng Yuyu to add it.

    After Lin Chuchi promised to make fried chicken for the students herself, she took off her bag and put it somewhere. Before she could put it down, Gu Huaiyu had already picked it up.

    Food and beverages should not only taste good, but hygiene is also very important. As a foodie, Feng Yuyu is afraid that the hygiene in the store is not in place when she eats out, so when she opens the store, she thinks differently and will definitely pay attention to hygiene issues.

    Lin Chuchi is also very strict on this point, so after putting down the bag, he washes his hands and disinfects first, and then puts on the uniform apron, hat and mask in the store.

    "What kind of fried chicken do you want?"

    Several students looked at the menu and finally ordered the sesame fried chicken that they hadn't eaten in other restaurants.

    Sesame Fried Chicken is a recipe that Lin Chuchi wrote to Feng Yuyu later. You can tell from the name that sesame is indispensable in this kind of fried chicken.

    The chicken nuggets had been marinated in advance, Lin Chuchi checked it and began to adjust the batter.

    After the fried chicken was wrapped in the batter sprinkled with sesame seeds, she reached out to check the oil temperature and put the fried chicken down.

    Zizi -

    the moment the fried chicken enters the frying pan, the aroma immediately wafts out, and the deep-fried flavor with the aroma of sesame seeds can really entice people's hearts.

    Several shop assistants were instructed by Feng Yuyu, and they all looked at it very seriously at this time.

    "It's so fragrant..."

    The student standing in the store smelled the fragrance and felt that today was really the right time.

    When the fried chicken is taken out of the pot, the golden appearance and the white sesame seeds dotted on it make people want to take a bite.

    But it is obviously not edible now, so Lin Chuchi waited for the oil temperature to rise again, and put the fried chicken in the pan for re-frying.

    The fried chicken after re-fried looks slightly darker than before, but the surface looks crisper and the aroma is more attractive.

    "Are you ready?" The student, who was so greedy for the fragrance, couldn't help but urge.

    Lin Chuchi smiled and said: "Drain the oil and you can eat."

    The sesame fried chicken batter has already put seasoning, and the chicken has been marinated in advance, so you can eat it directly after frying, no need to add any sauce, of course , If you think the taste is not strong enough, you can add some chili powder or other sauces.

    "It's so fragrant, can you give me one first?"

    The fried chicken itself is very fragrant, but with so many sesame seeds added to the batter, no one can resist the aroma.

    Seeing that they were so greedy that they wanted to put their heads in front of the fried chicken, Lin Chuchi took one with a clip and put it in a box and handed it over.

    The freshly fried fried chicken is a little hot, but the tangy sesame aroma makes people ignore the hotness. The fried chicken was brought to the mouth, and when the upper and lower teeth touched, the crispy sound was transmitted directly from the teeth to the mind, making people's mind full of the words "so crispy".

    The surface of the fried chicken is crispy with a bit of dry aroma. When chewing carefully, the aroma of sesame seeds spreads from the tip of the tongue, which is more layered than ordinary fried chicken. The inside of the fried chicken is fragrant and tender, and the moment the shell is bitten off, the gravy seems to overflow, not to mention how delicious it is.

    "Qiqi, I also want to eat one first."

    Seeing his friend squinting his eyes after eating, the two girls walking together couldn't wait.

    Seeing this, Lin Chuchi could only give each of them one first.

    "It's so fragrant and delicious!"

    After taking a bite of the fried chicken, they felt that they had never eaten such a delicious fried chicken.

    When they finished eating the fried chicken in their hands, they put all the leftover fried chicken into the box.

    Just now, each of the three ordered a portion, which was actually quite a lot, but after eating the first piece, they felt that it was not enough, so they continued to place orders while standing in front of the counter to eat.

    "Qiqi, I want another fried chicken wing."

    "I want fried lotus root!"

    "French fries, I'll have another order of french fries."

    The new store opened, and today, as long as you buy fried chicken, you will get a lemon coke, so they didn't order it drinks.

    "Okay."

    Lin Chuchi nodded in response, but he glanced to the side from the corner of his eye and saw Gu Huaiyu holding his bag in the corner of the counter, so he deliberately made more when he started.

    The weather is neither too cold nor too hot, and it is very comfortable. The door of the store was open at this time, and the aroma gradually wafted out when Lin Chuchi was making sesame fried chicken just now, and as she continued to fry other things, the wafting aroma became stronger and stronger.

    On both sides of the fried chicken shop is a milk tea shop, and the other is a ramen restaurant. When they smell the aroma, the female shop assistants in the milk tea shop are a little distracted.

    She can't go out during working hours, but customers don't have this concern.

    "I'll come and get the milk tea later."

    The customer, who was greedy by the aroma, quickened his pace and walked out, following the aroma directly into the fried chicken restaurant.

    When she came over, she saw that there were already many people in the store, and there were three girls who were about the same age as her standing at the counter eating fried chicken, so she immediately went over and asked, "How is the fried chicken in this store delicious? "

    Actually, you don't need to ask, just by looking at how they eat, and when you get closer, you can see how the fried chicken in the box looks, she already knows it by heart.

    "It's delicious, it's very delicious.

    If you don't eat it, you will regret it for life!" To be honest, if it weren't for the fact that the fried chicken is really delicious and the appearance is very attractive, such exaggerated words are really easy to let People regard her as a trustee.

    Another girl swallowed the fried chicken in her mouth and said: "It's really delicious. It's crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It's fragrant and tasty, and the ingredients are also very fresh, with a strong chicken flavor." The customers who ran out of the milk tea shop had

    already I couldn't help swallowing secretly, thanked them and ran to queue to place an order.

    In front of the frying pan, Lin Chuchi finished the orders that the three girls ordered later, fried an extra serving of sesame fried chicken, and gave up the seat to the clerk.

    After all, it is impossible for her to stay in the store all the time, so the students in the school can say that it is not convenient for her to do it for other customers. After all, the students will understand the difference between her and the clerk, but other customers who have eaten her handicrafts and then ate the clerk's, I'm afraid they will feel that the level of the new store is so unstable when it just opened.

    "It's for you and Huaiyu."

    Lin Chuchi packed the fried chicken, French fries, and fried lotus root and handed them to Feng Yuyu, while he continued to stay beside him to guide the shop assistants.

    "What's for me, I think it's mainly for your Gu Huaiyu, I'm just passing by." Feng Yuyu joked in a low voice.

    Lin Chuchi took a look at her: "Since you said that, then you don't have to eat and give it to him."

    "Look, I'm telling you that now I don't even want to hide it!" Feng Yuyu saw that she was reaching out to hit herself, so she divided the food in the box into two, and went to make two glasses of lemon coke before sending it to Gu Huaiyu. go ahead.

    "Your Qiqi gave it to you."

    "Thank you." After Gu Huaiyu finished speaking, it was not easy to continue sitting at the counter, thinking that there was a lounge in the back, so he went inside with food.

    Feng Yuyu didn't go to the lounge, and sat directly in the store with a tray, taking advantage of Lin Chuchi's laziness in the open and honest, and at the same time listened to the feedback from the customers.

    The customers who came in from behind were all ordered by the clerk. Unless they were senior gourmets, ordinary people would not be able to directly distinguish the difference between the fried chicken made by Lin Chuchi and the clerk from the aroma.

    The marinade is Lin Chuchi's improved version many times, and the coating powder and batter are her carefully prepared recipes. In addition, the ingredients are fresh, even if it is made by the shop assistant, it is also delicious.     However, compared with Lin Chuchi, the clerk was not skilled enough in making fried chicken, and her level was not as stable as hers, but under her guidance, at least the customers who were attracted by the aroma were satisfied.     "This fried chicken is really delicious, especially the sesame fried chicken, which is too fragrant!     " I can eat."     "The taste is really good, and the ingredients are fresher than other fried chicken restaurants. I hope they can maintain this level." "     Yes, as long as their family can maintain this taste, I will definitely eat it in the future. I often come here to eat.”     Compared with other fried chicken restaurants, Qiqi Fried Chicken Restaurant has no advantage in price and portion size, but the publicity inside and outside the store also clearly states that the fried chicken uses fresh ingredients, and customers can accept it.     The author has something to say:     Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2023-03-17 17:19:44~2023-03-18 17:15:04~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Jiaojiao fell asleep; 5 bottles of Yueqingquan; 1 bottle of Mary, Little Kelp Floating in the Wind, and Fish Looking for Water; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work

    hard !

ଓChapter 70

    ◎Delicious! ◎

    The business of Qiqi Fried Chicken Restaurant was very good on the first day of opening, so that even when it was the busiest time, Gu Huaiyu had to help greet customers.

    Before they left the store, they specially packed a lot of fried chicken to take back to school.

    After getting used to Lin Chuchi's craftsmanship, they went to eat boxed lunches. The whole crew felt that they didn't eat well today. I was very happy to learn that they brought fried chicken back for a treat.

    "Qiqi, you know me so well that you know that I haven't had enough to eat tonight!" the heroine ran over first, holding Lin Chuchi's arm.

    She drank a bowl of soup when she had no appetite for dinner, and now when she was about to start filming the night scene, she suddenly felt a little hungry. Just now I was thinking about asking my assistant to buy some food, but I didn't expect Lin Chuchi to bring fried chicken.

    Filming was about to begin, but cold fried chicken doesn't taste good. After smelling the smell, Director Wang came over to get a box for himself, and waved for everyone to finish eating before filming.

    The fried chicken is all made by the clerk, but the taste is not bad, especially the freshness of the ingredients, which alone can beat many fried chicken brands on the market.

    The fried chicken, which is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, tastes so delicious that people can't stop eating one and thinking of two.

    Originally, many people didn't have a good dinner, but now they are eating delicious fried chicken, it's not too delicious.

    "It's delicious! As expected of the fried chicken shop opened by you, Qiqi, it's much more fragrant than the fried chicken sold in other places!" "

    Indeed, this fried chicken looks beautiful, and it tastes even more fragrant and crispy."

    After passing by Lin Chu Chi pointed out that the scales on the surface of the fried chicken are very beautiful, crispy and delicious, fragrant but not greasy.

    "Qiqi, where is your store? I'll take care of the business when I'm free." "

    It's so delicious. It's even better than the fried chicken I've eaten before. The chicken inside is tender and fresh!"

    " My son will definitely like it, and I will take him to eat with him another day."

    "Qiqi, my home is at the Experimental Primary School, do you consider opening a branch in the past?"

    "The branch will not open so soon." Lin Chuchi said with a smile.

    "Then when you want to open a branch, remember to give priority to the neighborhood near my home!"

    The person who spoke was not soft-spoken and deliberately flattering her, but he really thought the fried chicken was delicious, and thought that if there was one near his home, he would want to eat fried chicken in the future. Chickens don't have to look around for a store.

    "Elementary school students don't have much spending power. Qiqi, if you want to open a branch, you can consider the vicinity of my house. There is a junior high school, a high school, and several kindergartens..." "Do you think the current elementary school students will be the same as ours

    ? Let me tell you, my nephew who is in elementary school has more New Year's money than my savings!"

    Lin Chuchi saw that his branch store hadn't been seen yet, but they quarreled over the address of the branch, and couldn't help chuckling.

    After the opening of Qiqi Fried Chicken Restaurant, the business is getting better day by day, especially with the promotion of using fresh ingredients, many parents will give priority to bringing their children here when their children clamor for fried chicken.

    Forget it, Director Wang also offered to advertise the fried chicken restaurant in the play.

    The reason why he did this was reciprocating, who made Gu Huaiyu give face so much, not only wrote the opening song for "Summer Day", but also wrote the ending song, and even played a cameo role.

    Director Wang felt that this kind of favor was too much, and when he learned that he was a part of the fried chicken shop, he took the initiative to advertise.

    Originally, the filming of this TV series was planned to take more than three months, but the crew was very energetic up and down, and the filming was almost finished in less than three months.

    They are so energetic mainly because they have lunch and dinner hanging in front of them. After starting work every day, they only have one goal, and that is - to finish work early and eat early!

    Therefore, if someone fails to pass the filming and always retakes, so that everyone can't eat on time, it will definitely cause public outrage.

    So the actors of "Summer Day" were busy, busy memorizing their lines, busy with acting ahead of time, and busy strengthening their exercises. The only time they could relax was probably when they were eating.

    It is this positive energy to eat that makes the crew very efficient, so high that Director Wang was a little shocked.

    As a director, he must be happy that the TV series can be completed early, but he feels a little regretful when he thinks that he will no longer be able to eat Lin Chuchi's meals every day after the filming is over.

    As a director, he has this idea, let alone other people.

    An extra day of filming will cost an extra day of expenses, and after the TV series is finished, you have to save money for post-production and publicity. Of course, you can't deliberately waste time just because you want to eat a few more good meals.

    However, it could be seen that the crew was listless and didn't want to end. In order to motivate them, the director released a message after discussing with Lin Chuchi, saying that she would be the cook for the finale banquet.

    It is definitely not something that can be called a banquet. Hearing this news, the people in the production team immediately regained their spirits.

    There was a finale feast hanging in front of them, and their previous enthusiasm returned, and they finished filming the last few scenes in a few days.

    After nearly three months, the TV series finally finished. Not to mention the director, even Lin Chuchi, who was watching the whole process, felt lost.

    "Reluctant?" Gu Huaiyu sensed her emotions, and his eyes fell on her face.

    Lin Chuchi shook his head and nodded again, unable to express his mood at the moment: "I didn't expect the TV series to be filmed so quickly." "The

    content of the school drama is not difficult, and it is normal to shoot quickly.

    " Finally, he can breathe a sigh of relief, but Lin Chuchi still has to finish the last thing in the crew - the finale banquet.

    Speaking of which, the production team really didn't rent that restaurant for nothing. It is not only used during filming, but also used for daily meals. Now the finale banquet can also be held here.

    There is no need to think about participating in the finale banquet group performances, and some actors left early due to schedule reasons, so there are only about 30 people left in the end.

    Lin Chuchi asked the approximate number of people, and prepared according to three tables of banquets. In order to be able to eat this big meal earlier, people in the crew came over to help.

    Since it was a banquet, Lin Chuchi originally thought about cooking some fancy dishes, but when he asked them what they thought about the dishes, he found that their tastes were more down-to-earth, so he didn't plan to make it too fancy.

    There are so many people, so many people help, and the three-table banquet is quite fast.

    During the cooking process, Lin Chuchi's knife skills and proficiency in handling ingredients caused everyone to exclaim.

    Director Wang even stepped forward and asked, "Qiqi, are you interested in participating in a food competition? I have an old friend who recently planned a food variety show." Although I feel that with her skills, participating in the competition may directly

    crush The whole audience made it difficult to shoot the follow-up of the variety show. But Director Wang said that he was just recommending a suitable candidate, if the film didn't look good, it was the director's problem, and it had nothing to do with him.

    The remuneration for the contestants in this variety show is not high, and most of the chefs who are willing to participate are not for money, but mainly for fame or to advertise their own stores.

    If there is more money, maybe Lin Chuchi will think about it. Since the money is not much, she has already competed enough before crossing, so she is not very interested.

    Seeing that she was really not interested, Director Wang didn't persuade her much.

    After the wrap-up banquet started, the cold dishes were served first.

    Rabbit meat with tangerine peel, stewed beef, cold pig ears, cold edamame, seaweed peanuts, cucumber, and six cold dishes are also simply arranged, which looks particularly attractive.

    Everyone present was inside the crew, and the only outsider was probably Feng Yuyu, but she was a partner with Lin Chuchi and Gu Huaiyu, and the crew had eaten suppers from fried chicken restaurants a few times, so everyone had a good relationship with her.

    "Tutu is so cute, how can you eat a rabbit...but this tangerine peel rabbit meat looks really delicious!" Feng Yuyu couldn't help being funny as soon as she took her seat.

    Originally, everyone wanted to be reserved and eat together after Lin Chuchi cooked the dishes, but they couldn't help salivating as soon as the cold dishes were served.

    So after Lin Chuchi told them to eat first, he finally couldn't help holding the chopsticks.

    The six cold dishes all look delicious, but in the end it is the meat that is more attractive. For example, Feng Yuyu first extended her chopsticks to the cute bunny she just praised.

    Tangerine peel rabbit meat exudes the unique aroma of tangerine peel. It smells very appetizing.

    Bunny is so delicious!

    Feng Yuyu's eyes lit up as soon as a piece of rabbit meat entered his mouth, and he immediately picked up another piece. The refreshing rabbit meat with tangerine peel in the spicy dry fragrance is very delicious, it tastes fragrant but not greasy, and has an endless aftertaste.

    "I didn't expect that rabbit meat could be made with tangerine peel. It's so delicious!"

    "Rabbit meat is so chewy. The smell of tangerine peel whetted my appetite." "

    It's so fragrant and delicious, I've never eaten it Have such a delicious rabbit meat!"

    Obviously, not only Feng Yuyu thinks the rabbit is delicious, but everyone also likes it.

    She ate several pieces of rabbit meat in a row, and she didn't remove the chopsticks until she realized that the plate of stewed beef next to her was almost robbed.

    The stewed beef also tasted very good, and she couldn't stop eating that kind of rotten but not woody, particularly tasty texture.

    Everyone was quite reserved at the beginning, and they started to grab it as they ate.

    Gu Huaiyu knew that she didn't pay much attention to the food she cooked, but she still put some cold dishes in bowls before starting.

    Everyone knows who he left it for, so naturally they won't say anything.

    How can there be no wine at a banquet, there is red wine and white wine on the table, Director Wang is holding a wine glass and eating cold dishes, only thinks that these dishes are especially suitable for drinking.

    He picked up another pig's ear with chopsticks and put it in his mouth. He fell in love with the crispy texture.

    Originally, on this occasion, everyone had to toast each other with a few glasses of wine, but this meeting was probably because the cold dishes were too popular. I felt that if I said a word more, I would eat a few mouthfuls of food, so everyone concentrated on eating.

    Director Wang and the others still drank, and people like Feng Yuyu who didn’t like to drink directly immersed themselves in eating hard. As soon as the braised beef entered her mouth, she picked up the cold edamame with her chopsticks in advance, and as soon as the cold edamame spit out the shell, she picked up another chopstick to pat the cucumber.

    The cucumbers made by Lin Chuchi are particularly delicious. The crispy cucumbers soak up the cold sauce, which is not to mention delicious.

    While eating, Feng Yuyu found that it was more delicious to eat cucumber and seaweed peanuts, so she directly put some in a bowl with a spoon.

    There are quite a lot of cold dishes, and Lin Chuchi directly put them on the usual large plates. However, when the hot dishes started to be served, the cold dishes on the table were swept away, and even the few flowers she carved were used to display I don't know whose mouth the flowers on the plate went into.

    Compared with cold dishes, the aroma of hot dishes is more overbearing.

    Braised pork, Dongpo elbow, five-spice grilled chicken, sweet and sour hairtail, stir-fried shredded lotus root, crayfish, meat crab stew, fried small yellow croaker, braised chicken wings, mapo tofu, tea tree mushroom ribs soup, snow pear soup with white fungus and rock sugar.

    This table of hot dishes didn't seem to go well with each other, but they were basically all the dishes that people in the crew called out to express their desire to eat, and Lin Chuchi tried his best to satisfy them.

    When the dishes were ready, Feng Yuyu greeted, "Come quickly, Qiqi, I have reserved a seat for you!"

    Lin Chuchi responded, and went to sit after distributing the rice wine he had brought from home to each table.

    She made the rice wine herself, and she doesn't usually drink much, but she can drink a few sips of the rice wine. When the wine was ready, she even made rice wine glutinous rice balls for Gu Huaiyu to eat.

    The seat reserved for her was between Feng Yuyu and Gu Huaiyu. As soon as she sat down, Gu Huaiyu put the cold dish left before her in front of her.

    "Thank you." After Lin Chuchi thanked him, seeing that only he and Feng Yuyu had empty glasses on the table, he held up the rice wine he had just brought and asked them if they wanted a drink.

    Gu Huaiyu knew that she had brought rice wine, so he deliberately waited with an empty glass, otherwise he could still drink a few glasses of red wine, so naturally he would not refuse at this time.

    "You pour some first, and I'll try it." Feng Yuyu hasn't drunk rice wine directly, but she has eaten rice wine balls in an outside shop before, and she feels that there is an indescribable taste, anyway, she doesn't like it very much.

    Hearing this, Lin Chuchi first poured a half a glass for her, then another for Gu Huaiyu, and finally poured for himself.

    She was a little thirsty after cooking for so long just now, so she took a sip of the wine after pouring it, and the sweet and mellow taste of the rice wine filled her mouth and nose in an instant.

    The rice wine has not been brewed for a long time, and the sourness and wine taste have not overwhelmed the sweetness. At this time, the taste is generally sweet wine, with a little sour and wine taste in the sweetness.

    "It's delicious!" Feng Yuyu fell in love with the taste of rice wine after just one sip.

    "There are so many dishes, each one is so delicious, I'm so dazzled that I don't know where to start!" Director Wang boasted, and then took the lead to toast Lin Chuchi with a wine glass.

    Someone at the next table had already eaten. Hearing his words, he tried to chew the meat in his mouth and picked up a cup to toast.

    Thanks to Lin Chuchi, they only had a few months of good food and drink, so everyone respected this glass of wine sincerely.

    "Director, you are too polite." After Lin Chuchi finished speaking, he drank the wine in his hand.

    Gu Huaiyu saw that she finished drinking a glass of wine on an empty stomach, and said softly, "Order first."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Director Wang toasted him again.

    After Gu Huaiyu had a drink with him, Director Wang focused his attention on the rice wine: "What good wine are you secretly drinking?"

    Knowing that Lin Chuchi brewed the rice wine himself, he immediately ordered a glass too. The taste of rice wine is not strong, but the taste is really good. He is very beautiful while drinking and eating.

    When Lin Chuchi was still sipping the cold dish that Gu Huaiyu had left for her, Feng Yuyu next to her was really busy.

    Every dish on the table was full of color, fragrance, and taste, and Feng Yuyu liked any dish, but unfortunately she only had one mouth and one hand, so she couldn't eat it at all.

    She had just peeled a crayfish and stuffed it into her mouth, and she couldn't help stretching her chopsticks towards the crab pot. The crab in the meat and crab pot is not only delicious, but also the chicken feet inside are soft and tender, and the meat can be deboned with a light suck.

    Crayfish and crab are a bit time-consuming to eat. After eating, she picks up a piece of crystal clear braised pork and bites it down. The satisfaction of eating meat is simply blissful.

    With so many good dishes, it was enough for her to eat, but others served rice to match.

    There are not too many meals on the table today. The soup bibimbap with meat crab is very fragrant, and the mapo tofu bibimbap is even more appetizing, not to mention the braised pork and Dongpo elbow soup.

    "It's so delicious! My family's New Year's Eve dinner is not as good as this table!"

    "Dongpo's elbow is absolutely amazing! It's fragrant, soft and rotten, delicious but not greasy, I feel like I can eat a whole by myself..."

    Dongpo elbow is not only attractive in color, but also soft and tender in taste. The more you eat, the more delicious it will be without making people feel greasy. It is simply delicious in the world.     "Indeed, the stewed elbow

    is really good. I understand what it means to be 'beautiful when it's hot enough'."

Order this dish, or you’ll miss out on this delicacy."

    "The meat and crab stew is really good, not only the crab is delicious, but also the side dishes are delicious." "

    I ordered it, and I mainly thought about eating all the crayfish. Can I have some crabs?"

    After a few compliments, everyone continued to eat, eating so much oil that they didn't even bother to wipe their mouths.

    "Wow! This fish is so crispy!"

    Feng Yuyu ate for a while and finally it was the fried small yellow croaker's turn. She had already eaten enough fried food in the store, so she thought she would never be amazed by this kind of food again. But as soon as the little yellow croaker was eaten, she was so delicious that she couldn't help but sigh.

    Crispy fried small yellow croaker is really worthy of the word "crispy" in its name. It is crispy to the heart in one bite, and it is even more intoxicatingly fragrant when chewing.

    When she finished speaking, the people at the same table subconsciously picked up the fish and nodded after eating it: "It's delicious, this fish is really delicious!

    " The umami taste of itself is brought to the extreme, and it tastes crispy and salty, which is endless aftertaste.

    Everyone, you have a chopstick and I have a chopstick, and soon there are not many small yellow croakers left. Seeing that Lin Chuchi was still eating braised chicken wings with his head down, Gu Huaiyu changed the chopsticks and put one in her bowl.

    Lin Chuchi felt that she didn't have to pick up the food herself after a meal, so she couldn't help but follow the little yellow croaker left in the bowl to look up at him.

    "What else do you want to eat?" Gu Huaiyu met her gaze but asked naturally.

    "No need, you can eat by yourself."

    Seeing that she really didn't have anything in particular she wanted to eat, Gu Huaiyu put down the serving chopsticks and started eating with his own.

    There are quite a lot of cold dishes and hot dishes at this table. After Lin Chuchi finished eating the cold dishes he specially reserved for himself, he was already 70% full after eating a little of every hot dish.

    She never liked to eat too much, so she put down her chopsticks and started drinking soup. Because Gu Huaiyu always took vegetables for her before, when she served soup, she had to serve him a bowl as well.

    When Gu Huaiyu saw the soup she put in front of him, he put down his chopsticks and started drinking the soup regardless of the fact that the food in the bowl was half eaten.

    Tea tree mushrooms and ribs are very fresh ingredients, and the stewed soup is naturally very delicious. When the soup came out of the pot, Lin Chuchi sprinkled some goji berries into it, making the soup not only nutritious and delicious, but also beautiful.

    Gu Huaiyu gently blew on the soup in the spoon, and after drinking it, he felt fresh in his mouth.

    Many people stew soup because the soup is delicious, but the ingredients in the soup base are very tasteless. It is a waste to throw away, but the taste is not very good.

    The soup stewed by Lin Chuchi does not have this problem. While the soup is delicious, the pork ribs are not too old. On the contrary, they taste tender and fragrant, and the tea tree mushroom is even more crisp and delicious.

    "Well, Qiqi, the soup you made is really delicious, and the tea tree mushroom is also delicious. I really like the texture when I chew it!" Probably seeing that she was getting greedy when she drank the soup, Feng

    Yuyu also filled a bowl of soup to drink stand up.

    The dishes on the table have been eaten to pieces. Although everyone is still moving their chopsticks, at the same time, they can finally find some time to talk.

    Just now they were all thinking about eating, but now they finally remembered that everyone was going to part after the finale banquet. While toasting each other and thanking each other for taking care of them during this time, they finally felt the melancholy of parting.

    "Qiqi, will you still accept food from the crew in the future? I will find you next time I have a play!"

    Director Wang felt that the greatest contribution of his assistant director to the play was probably recommending her, because with her, not only the crew members After a few months of eating and drinking, it also indirectly improves the efficiency of filming. Which director doesn't like such a chef.

    When he finished speaking, the ears of the others on the scene were all pricked up, thinking that if she agreed, then it would be for the sake of the crew, and they had to find a way to continue to mess with Director Wang.     The crew experience this time is not bad for Lin Chuchi, but I don’t know where Director Wang’s next drama will be filmed, and she and Feng Yuyu have already cooperated to open a store, so I definitely can’t leave the next development to her, so it’s still Euphemistically refused.     Director Wang was a little disappointed when he heard that, but he thought it was a good place to shoot this time, and the next filming location might not have a place to cook, so he didn't say anything else.     After all, I didn't see that most of the crew ate box lunches. Could it be that they couldn't invite a cook to cook? It's not because it's not as convenient to ask someone to cook than to order a box lunch directly.     Everyone continued to scan the leftover dishes on the table while chatting, probably because they all drank some wine, and while chatting, the topic suddenly fell on Gu Huaiyu and Lin Chuchi.     "I read a lot of people on the Internet saying that Gu Shen has a poisonous tongue, but I didn't realize it after getting to know him. Instead, I feel a little cowardly..." "I'm really cowardly,     Gu Shen, I'm not as good as you in writing songs, but chasing girls you It's really not as good as me! If you like it, you have to say it out loud, if you say you are moaning, do you still have to wait for Qiqi to confess to you?"

    "That's right, cousin, look, don't talk about me, even everyone can't stand it anymore!" Zhang Yu never thought that his precocious cousin would be so shy when it comes to dating, and he hasn't talked to anyone since the filming is over. Determine the relationship.

    Gu Huaiyu saw the people around him lower their heads to drink the soup in a disguised manner, their side faces and ears were flushed, and they looked at their cousin directly: "Go back to rest early if you drink too much." Zhang Yu must have been warned by him in the past, but today he

    borrowed Jiu Jin also became more courageous, and went directly to the side to pick up a bouquet of flowers and stuffed them into his arms.

    This was an extra bouquet from the last scene today. Zhang Yu thought it was a waste to throw it away, so he took it here, and now he suddenly felt that he was very foresight.

    The restaurant suddenly fell silent, and everyone didn't make a fuss, but looked at Gu Huaiyu with a smile, wondering what he would do.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during the period of 2023-03-18 17:15:13~2023-03-19 17:31:25~Thanks to the little angels who voted for the nutrient

    solution : 20 bottles of bananas that love to eat snacks; 10 bottles of Xi and Xue Mengmeng; 9 bottles of Maodududududududu; 5 bottles of tuodichaluo;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 174 7
In a tale of lost love and unexpected reunions, Sagar, the epitome of a dream boy,whose heart beats for one woman alone-Damini. Their love story, fo...
9.3K 435 5
✦ yandere harry potter various x f!reader in which ; a perfect girl lives in her perfect world , that isnt as perfect as she thinks it is ...
15.9K 254 29
Author: Fish in the Rain Category: Online Games Science Fiction https://m.shubaow.net/16/16401/ Your sister, don't you want to be so sad that you can...
22.8K 195 12
天災來臨時 / When a natural disaster strikes 作者︰一餐吃五碗 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/292296.html After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult...